More Than This: A One Direct...

By 1DNiallnation

AN: We all need to read a "carrot" story to bring back the memories sometimes... I've decided to not edit thi... More

One Direction Love Story Chapter 1
Chapter 1:Part 2
Airplanes,Gummy Bears, and Sparks
Chapter 2 Part 1: Mirrors,Food, Irish Luck, and Smiles
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: Love, Laugh, Trouble?
Chapter 5:Truth, Dare, or Love (LOL Cheesy title!!!<3)
Chapter 6: Promise
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 Pool Time!
Chapter 9: I promised you, I'd never let you get hurt.....
Chapter 10: What do you mean You don't remember me?!
Chapter 11: memories
Chapter 12: SUPRISE!!!
chapter 13: OMG
Chapter 14: You Again.....
Chapter 15: Everything happens so fast Part 1
Chapter 15: Everything happens so fast PART 2
Chapter 16: Run....Stop.....Run
Chapter 17: Sticks and Stones....And White Cinnamon
Chapter 18: The Ball
Chapter 19: Happy Birthday Krissy
Chapter 20: Death??
Chapter 21: When Everything Comes Crashing Down Part 1
Chapter 21: When Everything Comes Crashing Down Part 2
Chapter 21: When Everything Comes Crashing Down Part 3
Chapter 22: NEW YORK CITY!!!
Chapter 23: Don't Believe Those Lies
*Authors Note* IMPORTANT READ!!! :)
Chapter 24: Happy 4th of July! Stars, Stripes, and Broken Hearts Part 1
Chapter 25: An Average Day In Life, With A Not So Happy Ending
Chapter 26: Why Me?
Chapter 27: Its Over?!
Chapter 28: All My Exes Live on Texas......Well Harry's Ex
Chapter 29:What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas....But it'll ruin her life
IMPORTANT.READ! Authors Note
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:Meeting the Family
Chapter 32: The Big Fight, and Question
Chapter 33: The Big Question
Chapter 34: The Date of A Lifetime
SNEAK PEEK CHAPTER 35
Chapter 35:Everybody Dies...The End?
Chapter 36:Tonight?
Chapter 37: The Last Chapter
SEQUEL

Chapter 24: Stars, Stripes, and Broken Hearts Part 2

2.6K 14 1
By 1DNiallnation

A/N: Hiya guys! So here is part two! Its the last part for this chapter! Don't really have much to say....Oh! Put this story in the Watty Awards so please please please vote!!!! <3 Thanks for reading! Enjoy!

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

I looked at Niall in shock, What happened? "Whats wrong with you??"I asked him. "Whats wrong with me? Maybe it's because you aren't going to get pretty?"He said. I was hurt, he was the guy that was suppose to love me for me..."I-I"I began to say but I couldn't say anything. Niall raised his eyebrows. "You were going to leave and go get ready like I told you?"He asked me, more like told me to. "Niall."I said softly on the brink of tears. He was checking out another girl, "Niall!"I said loudly, and a bit angry. Then Niall said something so hurtful, it was probably the most horrible thing I've head him say. "What? You think just because were going out I can only hook up with you? You can't just tie me down to one girl"He said. I stood there speechless. Soon a girl ran up to Niall, "Hey! You're Niall Horan!!"She exclaimed, "And your beautiful"He said flirting with her. She dresed completely slutty, she had a top on the was see through and showed her lace bra, and really short shorts that were so short they could pass for panties in my book. I stood and watched in amazement. "Ohh I know,"She said blushing. Cocky much? He kept flirting with her right in front of me! "Ew, why is she here?"The girl looked at me in disgust. "I'm his girlfriend! What are you doing here!"I spat at her. "Ladies, Ladies. Theres enough of me to go around"Niall said, I choked on his words. "Excuse me?!"I said. "Shes not worth you Niall, just take me."The girl said practically grinding on him in front of me. He seemed uncomfortable but he let her! "Listen, that is just wrong, so if you could leave"I said to the girl, she slapped me. Nialls mouth went into the shape of an o. She got all in my face, "Your a little bitch! A slut who is just using Niall for fame! So why don't you leave! I'm way better than you"She spat at me, "You are not better than me"I said. "Yes I am! Your just a girl he feels sorry for! Your just a messed up girl with a messed up family. Your just like your dad."She spat at me. I stood there in shock. Niall didn'e even defend me... "Hannah!"A girl screamed from across the field, the girl turned, she then turned to niall. "I'll be back babe."She said. Niall just stood there, his sunglasses hiding his facial expressions. It was silent for awhile... "Ni-....I....FUCK YOU!"I shouted in his face then I took off running. That was the first time I had probably ever cursed at him, maybe the first time I've cursed. I was just so hurt! Soon I found myself at the beach, it was so beautiful. I felt like an ugly mess. I sat down by the water, the waves stopped just at my feet. What happened? That couldn't be Niall, I thought I knew him, but I'm not sure anymore. I sat there, the lukewarm sea water splashing at my feet. I stared out into the sea. I didn't know what to do. I sat on the sand for nearly half an hour feeling like a rock.My throat ached badly and I felt like crying yet my eyes remained dry. If it is possible to be too sad to cry, I think thats what it was.

(Niall's P.O.V.)

What was happening? She said she liked Bad boys! *earlier* I walked backstage, What did she mean, she liked bad boys, and she said I'm definetly not one? Was she going to break up with me for that guy?? I couldn't lose her! I then got an idea, I was going to be a bad boy...

*Present*

"FUCK YOU!"Krissy shouted, I could tell she was about to cry, she ran off. That was the first time she has ever cursed at me.. What have I done? She said she liked bad boys! Thats how they acted! I soon found myself walking down the path Krissy ran away on. Soon I bumped into someone, I looked up to see a very angry Zayn standing in front of me. "What in the hell did you do!?"He shouted at me. Ashley soon came. "What the hell Niall!"She shouted pushing me, "We found Krissy on the beach crying her eyes out!"Ashley said. "How could you say that to her?! You jerk!"she said slapping me. Zayn pulled her back. I hid my face, "I will mess up your pretty boy face! Just like you messed up Krissy's heart!"She shouted, Zayn calmed her down. She sighed, "Explain"She commanded. I looked at her, then I explained how I saw them with that guy then overheard them talking about how he's a cute bad boy and how Krissy said she likes bad boys and how she said Im definetly not a bad boy. "You guys said I was just cute and cuddly. And I didn't want her to break up with me, I couldn't handle the thought of her leaving me for him. So I changed and became a bad boy."I said awkwardly. "God! Thats why I hate eavsdropping!"She said. "Niall, are you serious?"Zayn asked me. "She wasn't done talking! If you were listening the whole time, you would have heard her say how she loves youur cute and cuddliness! How even though a bad boy is cute, she could never go out with one because there jerks! And you would have heard her say how she loves how shes your princess and how you love her for her!"Ashley said. I shook my head, "Oh god...What have I done!"I said hitting my hand against the bench near us. "Where is she? I have to apologize!"I said, before I could run to the beach Zayn stopped me. "I don't think she really wants to see you now, you've really hurt her with what you said."Zayn said blocking me. "I-...I didn't mean them! Let me explain to her!"I begged, he shook his head. "This time, I think you went a bit far...it's best if you just leave Krissy's feelings along for awhile"he said. By now Ashley had already left back to Krissy. "I hate to say this, but She cut herself again."Zayn said I felt my eyes widen. She cut? "Because of me..."I said softly. Shook my head and collapsed onto the bench. I covered my Face with my hands. What have I done?

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

I sat on the beach by myself, scrunched up into a ball. I held onto my knees tightly. Then I felt my phone vibrate, I dug through my little purse to find it. I looked to see 2 new mesages, I didn't even bother to open them. Then I saw something in there. It was a pocket knife I kept just in case something bad happened... The thought of cutting came to mind... I shook my head, I couldn't...I slowly picked up the small knife. Then I did it, on my wrist, I cut it twice. They didn't bleed to bad, but they still did bleed. I put my hand in the cold ocean water. The salt in the water touched my cut causing me to wince in pain. Soon the water went a little red. "Krissy?!?"I heard someone say, I turned around to see Harry and everyone else, besides Niall. "What happened??"Harry asked me worried. I couldn't speak, I looked away, not wanting to show my face. "Krissy!? What happened?"He said, I stayed silent. Harry crouched down and sat next to me. Harry inched closer to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. That small gesture was all it took to yank tears out of my eyes. I burried my head into his chest and sobbed. I heard Harry mumble something to the others, and they left. Soon all my feelings poured out of me and. Told Harry the whole story. "Why would he do that?? What happened?!"Harry asked confused, I burried my head deeper, "I don't know! Its probably all my fault! I should've known! I'm so stupid!"I said mad at myself. "That girl is right, I'm a horrible person"I said. Harry lifted my chin and looked straight at me, "You pinky promised."He said. I frowned. "I said I wouldn't listen to the hate and. Wouldn't believe it. And you promised you wouldn't either. There lies."He said. I smiled weakly, "Sorry"I said. I burried my face into his chest and hugged in tight. "So, What does this mean?" Harry asked me. I looked up at him confused. "You and Niall?...Are you over?"He asked me, I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces..Were we? "I-...I don't know"I said as tears slid down my cheeks. "I'm so confused Harry."I said. "Me too"He said. I looked at him confused again. "Me and Cat, I asked her if she loved me. She hessitated then said she had to go and ran off."Harry said, I could tell he was hurt, I saw some tears in his eyes."I'm sorry Harry"I said. He shook his head "No reason to be"He said. We stayed silent, looking at the waves crashing at our feet. Why is love so compicated?

(Seline's P.O.V.)

I felt bad for Krissy. But Harry said we should go enjoy ourselves and that he'd help her. Me and Liam decided to check out the carnival. We were having an amazing time. We walked along the booths. We walked up to one where you throw a ball at bottles and if you knock them down you get a prize. Liam tried. He failed at first but then he won! The guy handed him a giant stuffed bear. "Here"He said handing me the bear, I smiled, "Thanks."I said blushing and taking the bear. Then I grabbed a pen from my purse and handed it to Liam, he looked at me confused "The bears foot, write your name. Just like in Toy Story! He's both of ours"I said smiling at my idea. He smilied then we wrote our names. We walked along the fair. We then saw the ferris wheel. Of course we went on! It was already dark out, and the stars where shinning bright. The ferris wheel went in circles a couple times then it stopped, and we were right at the top. Technical difficulties? I don't think so, I saw Liam slip the guy some money. Liam wrapped his arm around me. "This is beautiful" I said looking at our view of the carnival. I looked at the stars. "I bet you, I can name one thing I love about you for each star"Liam said. "Haha, You'll run out of things after 10 stars"I said. He shook his head then started, he pointed to the first star. "I Love Your Smile"He said. He went on, "Your Laugh"He Said. Then, believe or not he was on the last star we could see, "I love the way we just know each other....And hey look at this, I did run out...I ran out of stars"He said smiling. I hugged him, then rested my head on his shoulder. "I Love You Liam"I said, he looked at me, "I Love You too"He said right before planting his soft lips on mine. Then the wheel began to move again. And we had to go back for the show...

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

Harry and I went back to the stage, they were going to perform soon. I didn't want to hang out backstage, because I couldn't risk running into Niall. I stayed in the field with all the people there for the show. I decided to go on Twitter, I looked, there wasn't really much hate. I saw Niall's twitter,

@NiallOfficial: made a big mistake. Regrettin it big time

Was that refering to earlier today? I don't know what was going to happen when I went back to see all of them. I really didn't know. Then the show started, Ashley joined me in the field. Niall was dressed normal, he looked like he felt horrible though.They sang a couple of songs. They were about to start another when he stopped them. "I have to say something"Niall said, he looked as if he was going to cry. I was afraid of what he was going to say. "Kris-Krissy? I didn't have a chance to see you backstage, but I know your here, somewhere" He took a deep breath, "I'm so Sorry"He said, he looked like he was about to cry, his breathing was rough and unsteady. "What I did was stupid, I really regret it and-"Before he could finish one of the managers rushed on stage and I could tell he was in trouble. He shook his head no, he was fighting back. The manager stormed off stage angrily. "Kristina, please forgive me"He said softly as the bad started to play, I imedietly knew the song, it was Gotta Be You. I turned around about to walk away but ashley stopped me. "Stay. For me, please"She said. I rolled my eyes, "Fine."I said. They began singing, Niall kept scanning the crowd, trying to find Me...I felt tears form in my eyes as they sang. Then a flash of light appeared behind me. The spotlight was on me. Niall saw me, he starred straight at me. I read his lips perfectly as he mouthed the words, "Please Forgive Me". By now half the crowd was starring at me. The whole time Niall sang, he looked at me, I felt a tear slip down my cheek. Once I heard Zayn sing his solo, I couldn't take it anymore. I turned around, ignoring ashley, and ran away. "Krissy! Wait!"Niall said loudly into the mic, he jumped off stage, pushing security. The boys kept singing but all there attention was on Niall and I. Niall got caught in the crowd, as he struggled to get through I kept running. I focused on where I was running, I didn't know where to go, tour bus? No, they'd find me there...Then I knew there was only one place I could go, I just had t make a quick stop at the tour bus....

(Niall's P.O.V.)

I pushed through the crowd, Krissy kept running. "Krissy! Wait!!"I screamed, but she kept running. Soon I lost sight of her. After finishing the song the whole band was quiet. Eventually they started playing the next song without me. I finally got through the crowd. Where could she be?? I ran to the tour bus. She wasn't there, but her purse was missing. That means she had stopped here first. I ran out the door and scanned the perimeter. There were so many people here, how was I suppose to find her? I ran around looking everywhere for her. Asking people if they've seen here. "Yeah, that girl. I saw her running past here about 10 minutes ago"A man said. "Really!? Where'd she go??"I asked him. "She was crying so I stopped her, asking if she was okay. She told me she was just hurt...Then I asked if she needed a ride somewhere. She said she was just going to the beach."He said. I Thanked him then ran towards the beach. "Krissy! KRISSY!!!"I shouted her name looking all over for her. Then I saw a blurry figure in the distance. It was standing in the dark on The pier thing. I slowly Walked closer, I walked onto the deck, she was all the way at the end looking over the water. I tried my best to stay quiet, I got over to her, I stepped about 2 feet behind her, the wood creaked. She turned her head, "Niall!?"She said dropping something into the water, I caught a glipse of it as it fell, it was a knife, her knife. And it had blood. She was crying, she bit her bottom lip. "How'd you find me?"She asked me. I imedetily looked at her wrists, sure enough they were bleeding. She cut herself 2 times on her right arm and 3 times on her left arm. "You promised me you wouldn't hurt yourself."I said, I fought back tears, I couldn't handle seeing her in pain. "You promised you'd never hurt me"She said coldly. She turned around, not facing me. I walked over to her. "Kristina, please let me explain" I said. She began to walk down the deck and back to the beach, but she tripped over a loose board. "OW!"She yelped cluting her foot. I helped her up and onto one of the chairs. "Leave"She said not looking at me. "Just let me explain!"I begged. Then I explained everything, and how ashley explained what I really said. "Still! Couldn't you see! I obviously didn't like all the things you were doing!"She shouted at me. "I know, but I really am sorry! I was stupid! "I said. Tears streamed down her face. "I just-....I love you, and I couldn't risk losing you"I said, I kept begging her to forgive me. Telling her how stupid I was. "Please" I felt a tear stream down my face. She looked at me, he thumb to my cheek wiping away the tears. "I forgive you" She said softly. I opened my eyes, looking at her beautiful eyes. "Really?" I asked. She nodded her head. I hugged her tightly. "Ow"She said softly, I pulled away. "Oh, Sorry" I said. She looked at her wrists. I grabbed them, "Please, I'm so sorry, Never cut yourself again"I begged. "I can't help it"She whispered looking down. "I'm too weak"She said. I lifted up her chin, "I'll get you through this. I promise, I'll help you" I Promised. "NIALLLL!!!!! KRISSSYYY"We heard someone scream, we looked around. It was Liam and Zayn. They saw us and ran over. "We have to go! Now!"They shouted. Krissy tried to get up, but fell. I caught her. "I cut my leg"She said limping. She leaned on me, "I don't tink I can walk"She said crying. I picked her up bridal style back to the bus. She was still bleeding on her wrists, and alittle on her ankle. So blood got all over my shirt. We got back to the bus, the boys called a doctor and he was waiting on the bus. We imedietly left New Jersey heading to North Carolina. In order to get there in time we had to leave right away. "Well, you'll be fine. But cutting yourself as you know isn't good."He said concerened. Krissy looked down and stayed silent. "Its my goal to make her stop"I said. I looked straight at her, he just starred at her hands. She was playing with her hair. Soon we dropped the doctor off at the hospital. Then we continued out journey. I walked over to the gameroom where Krissy was, she had her head burried in a pillow. As I got closer I heard her breathing was pitched. Was she crying? "Krissy?" I said softly. She slowly looked up, "Ohh Niall...Hi"She said softly, she quickly wiped away her tears, hoping I wouldn't notice she was crying. "I was just resting"She lied. "Tell me whats wrong"I said. She looked at me, her eyes big and filled with tears. "Tell me"I said. She broke down crying, "Shes right! I-I'm horrible! I'm just a messed up girl who came from a messed up family!"She said sobbing. She was broken, laying on the floor. "What?? Why would you think that!"I asked her, she collapsed on the couch. "Yes I am. And you just feel sorry for me. I'm a horrible person."She said. I couldn't believe this! She was an amazing person, bubbly, happy, kind, she always saw the best in people, why couldn't she see how amazing she was..."I am not. I love you, your the most amazing person I've met. Why can't you see that!"I said. She shook her head. "Why won't You believe me!"I said. "You always see the brightside, you always see the best in people! Why can't you see all the amazing things about you?"I asked her. She looked up at me. "I'm sorry, I'm being stupid"She said. "Your not stupid....But if you think your horrible then you are stupid"I said laughing. She giggled. She still looked down. "Come on, smilee"I sang. She half smiled. I got ontop of her and began to tickle her sides. She began to laugh her head off. "Haha!......Okay...... Oh-kkay!"She said inbetween laughs. I stopped tickling her, "Happy now?"I asked her, she laughed, "I Hate you"She said playfully pushing my chest. "I Hate you too"I said, then gave her a eskimo kiss. She giggled. I was about to get off her when she grabbed my tank top. "Wait!"She said, then she pulled me close and kissed me on the lips. Once she pulled away I smiled. Then someone opened the door. "Were stoping for food You guys- OH! SORRY!"Liam said shutting his eyes and running out of the game room. I laughed then stood up, Krissy was blushing madly. I poked her cheek, "Someones embaressed"I said, she hit my arm, "Shut up"She said laughing. I helped her walk. I opened the door and walked to the front where Liam was. "Liam walked in on you two? Ha! Nice one!"Louis said slapping his knee. "Sex on the bus? Tsk tsk, shame on you"Harry said winking, that made Krissy blush even more. "We were not having- we didn't do it!"Krissy said. "It? You can't even say it!"Harry said laughing. "Your so innocent!"Louis said ruffling her hair. "Am Not!"She shouted. "Then say it"Louis said, she glared at him. "I think its good Krissy doesn't act like, well, you two"Liam said backing her up. "Haha you can't! Innocent little children!"Harry said, then Louis and Harry began to scream the word sex several times. "SHUSH YOU!"Krissy said covering there mouths, "EWW! DID YOU LICK MY HAND?! OW! LOU! YOU BIT MY HAND!"Krissy said taking her hand away. "Come on boys! Eat now or wait till we get to North Carolina!" Paul said. "FOOODDD!"I said running off the bus. Krissy came along slowly limping. "Come on!"I said. "Here! Get on!!!"I saig giving her a piggy back ride into the burger shop. We sat down and ate all the food. "More please!!!"Krissy and I said going to Paul. "Wh-What?? I Just gave you 3 burgers! And fries!"Paul said. "But I'm hungry" I whined, he sighed. "Fine", we cheered then sat back down. He brought us more food. "Uhh Niall, Managment wants to see you.."Paul said, I walked over. I was in big trouble... "What was that!?"The manager said.(Lets name the manager Tom (: Kay?) "What was what?"I asked innocently. He got even angrier..."That whole thing on stage!!! That was so uncalled for and unsafe!"Tom shouted. "I couldn't let her get away!!!"I shouted back. We soon got in a shouting match. "I LOVE HER!"I shouted, "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT!"Tom shouted. "WHEN YOUR IN LOVE YOU DO CRAZY THINGS! I LOVE HER AND I CAN NEVER LOOSE HER! "I shouted, "CRAZY THINGS? THERES SUPPOSE TO BE A SINGLE BOY! WELL THEN, MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE THE SINGLE ONE IN THE GROUP!" That shut me up....Single one?....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 769 56
This is the story of a girl named Y/N and a boy named Harry Styles. They start off as best friends and are close. (But not as close as Harry and Loui...
626K 6.8K 45
She moved from West Virginia to Ireland when she was twelve. The first person she meets would later become the one person to change her life for the...
2.1K 127 12
Does a week with a girl he just met, mean love? Is this her? Did Niall finally find his princess? *** Fair warning this story is highly carroty...
31K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...