human farm

By sana_the_novel1st

"There are no good vampires; they are all hideous demons." "The events of the story unfold in a fictional w... More

the black masks
the fate 2
black hearts 3
How they run the farm 4
house of lunatics 6
devilish appearance،
devilish charm
thirsty for blood
just sami 10
nocturnal creatures
the hug
the vampires charm 13
the bloody kiss 14
dinner with vampires 15
again with sami 16
O+ O- A+ A-,17
my brother
the vampire true colors
violent fight
Stop spying on my heart
Love songs
(Crazy ride)
I won't let love change me
a real monster
(human girl)
(love and war)
new vampire
Brothers' anger
its time

the tragedy 5

598 78 17
By sana_the_novel1st

(The tragedy 5)
(

The Tragedy 5)

Suddenly, I opened my eyes, wide awake from my sleep.

I felt afraid and thirsty.

For some reason, I felt uncomfortable and worried,

So I sat down.

I removed my thick hair from my face. I took a deep breath and then exhaled it to expel this disgusting feeling that I had never felt before... it's weird.

I got out of the bed and went to the window and opened it.

I took a look at our big prison that's called the farm.

It was early morning, the farm looks beautiful and quiet in the early morning hours.

We were living in a big room, and we had put curtains between our beds to have some privacy.

I pulled away the curtain that separated me and my mother, but I couldn't find her in her bed.

My heart started beating wildly, I felt scared.

Then I went to the bathroom while I was sure that she might be in there.

I knocked on the door and then opened it; the bathroom was empty.

I ran to Sami and tried to wake him up, saying with fear and panic:

"Sami, Sami, wake up, our mother's not here."

He opened his drowsy eyes and said with a questioning look:

"What do you mean our mother is not here? For heaven's sake, calm down Irene... She might have gone out to get some air."

I was freaking out, so I screamed at him:

"What if they took her?"

I went out immediately to look for her.

Perhaps she is outside, but the feeling of fear and insecurity overwhelmed me.

So I ran out, and Sami followed me.

We searched in front of the room and then behind it, then I saw her, I saw the ugliest sight a human being could ever see, I saw her hanging there on a tree.

She hanged herself, I screamed so loud, "No!"

I fell to the ground and cried so hard I couldn't look at her face.

While Sami stood in his place in shock for a moment.

Then he grabbed me and hugged me tightly to his chest; he couldn't prevent himself from crying... we both cried.

That was the hardest and the saddest situation in my entire miserable life; I never imagined I would lose her In this way, I never imagined that she would leave us,

But she chose to leave us before we leave her. Before they took us away from her.

The most she was afraid of was losing us and to be alone in this damn farm.

The farm resident gathered around us after they heard my loud screaming.

The women and the girls gathered around me and tried to comfort me,

While the men hastened to take down her body from the tree.

Their behavior was quiet as they placed her pure body on the ground... Suicide was a normal thing here. They deal with it almost every week.

I ran to her crying, I'm crying again; I haven't known how to cry for eleven years, The last time I cried was eleven years ago when I thought that I had lost her.

But this time I knew for sure that I had lost her forever. She will never return to us.

(After a week)

I collected my mother's ashes in a pot.

I swore that I would spread it one day in a beautiful peaceful place... a place full of life, the life that she was prevented from.

She was always sad, but despite everything, she was a strong woman. She took good care of us until we grew up, showered us with love and a lot of tenderness.

She taught us how to live in this shitty place.

But she couldn't stand this life any longer, so she decided to leave. I can never blame her; life here is not life at all, maybe in death, she'll find a better place and peace.

I might do the same one day if this situation didn't change.

I still remember our last conversation with mom. It was bad, very bad.

My brother was talking enthusiastically about revolution and about young people seeking to revolt against vampires.

Wishing to defeat vampires and exterminate them.

While my mother started pessimistic, and she says:

"Many have tried before you. If you are going to succeed, you will need a powerful weapon and to discover their weaknesses."

I said:

"They certainly have weaknesses. They are cautious in dealings with us, us the weak humans??

They do not mix with us also they do not enter the farm much, but they watch everything with cameras. They are afraid of us."

Mom said:

"No, they are not afraid. They are watching for any suspicious behavior, and this is what happens. As soon as anyone tries to escape or do any prohibited behavior until he is eliminated, they are always ready. Don't be reckless, Sami. I can't stand your loss."

Sami said excitedly:

"I won't stay like this watching like a coward, I won't let them hurt you or take Irene like they took the tailor's daughter last week. I won't let them; I will fight to the death. I won't be a coward and keep quiet; I will fight until death for both of you."

He got up from his place and walked out after saying those angry words with emotion while my mother sighed sadly and said:

"I will lose him if he continues with this reckless behavior.

but sadly he is right.

I understand his anger.

He was very much in love with Celine the daughter of the tailor.

He is angry for not being able to protect her.

I don't know how I will continue this life if something bad happens to you or to your brother."

I said with some anger and some despair:

"Don't be afraid; they won't take me, maybe I'm too ugly for a vampire to look at."

Mom said:

"On the contrary, you are a very beautiful young lady, but this beauty is a curse in a world like this."

I said rashly and stupidly:

"Well, I wish for a vampire to buy me.

I don't care what he might do with me.

Going out of this ruthless farm is all I wish for.

but even this will not happen. I will be hanging in this shitty place forever."

My mother looked at me with a very sad face, I had never seen her like this before, then said with a frightening calm voice:

"Be careful of what you wish for,"

I said harshly, despite that sad face that was staring at me:

"What I wish is death and death only; what life is this?.....this is bullshit."

That was the last conversation I had with my mother; It was awful for a last conversation. I was a heartless bitch, so mean to her without any reason.

I will carry the guilt and the shame forever.

Such an awful last memory for you to remember about someone you love.

This pain will remain forever.

I was angry and desperate. I hated everything. After the death of my mother.

After my mother's passing, I no longer wanted to do anything. I couldn't even leave the bed. No one asked me to work or to do anything. So, I spent most of my time in bed feeling depressed and desperate.

At night, I wrote some words under the old carpet and then erased them while Sami was asleep. My poor brother goes to the blood center almost every day, against his will, of course. When he comes back, he looks exhausted. I prepare for him what he needs, juices, and food. He used to ask me to go out and meet with the residents of the farm so that I would not lose my mind. I think he was afraid that I might commit suicide.

But, in fact, sitting with the residents of the farm made the situation worse. You sit and listen to their concerns and stories. One was taken, the other was killed, and the other fell dead of exhaustion and the diseases that losing blood causes. Actually, listening to them is what causes madness.

(A month passed)

Life without my mother is cruel and ugly. I didn't get used to her absence yet. I missed her. I talked to her remains every day. I think I'm going crazy. I think Sami is right; I'm losing my mind.

Suddenly, while I was talking to my mother's remains, I heard a noise. They are here, the masked men... the vampires are here to take someone, a girl, or a young man, or maybe an old man who is no longer useful to them.

Suddenly, someone pushed the door open, and two of them entered while I was stuck in my place looking at them. I was wondering if Sami did something that pissed them off??

Until someone said, interrupting my amazement:

"Hey, get up, you'll come with us."

What? I didn't know what to do. I felt a bit of fear and a bit of sadness. I couldn't speak. I felt like words suffocate me every time I tried to get them out.

But despite this, I got up with all my strength and took the pot that contained my mother's remains. One of them came up to me, grabbed my arm, and took me outside.

I looked around; the residents of the farm were assembled and looking at me with pity. The masked man opened the car door for me; I entered quietly and voluntarily. But suddenly, I saw Sami running from afar, shouting my name. The car moved away.

Before Sami could approach and fight them or even bid me farewell.

That's for the best; I don't want to see him get hurt.

"I got out of the farm."

I'm out for the second time. But this time I probably won't come back.

I don't know where they are taking me or to whom?

But I was ready to face anything.

I wiped a tear that fell by accident and I swore while I embraced my mother's remains.

"I swear I'll never cry again."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Please if you are enjoying the story press on the star also leave a comment🍷.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 537 5
[Warning: explicit content] It was your birthday, and you were planning on going to a restaurant with your long time affair Jared, who was obviously...
22.7M 796K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
71.8K 1.6K 138
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Dark Willow an...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...