Kevin Olusola Adopts Me (COMP...

By jasmine_smith2020

You are a 7 year old girl who has been in an orphanage because your parents died in a car accident when you w... More

Ch. 1 When Will My Life Begin
Ch. 2 New Home, New Family
Ch. 3 Getting To Know Me More
Ch. 4 A Day With Aunt Kirstie
Ch. 5 Rehearsals
Ch. 6 The Past
Ch. 8 Facing The Bully
Ch. 9 Facing Fears
Ch. 10 Let's Go On Tour
Ch. 11 Presenting Sofia Olusola
Ch. 12 Vacation Time
Ch. 13 Kirvin (Kevin & Kirstin)
Ch. 14 Childhood Friend
Ch. 15 Helping Daddy
Ch. 16 Date Night
Ch. 17 Bike Riding 101
Ch. 18 Daddy-Daughter Date
Special Bonus Chapter
Ch. 19 Happy Gotcha Day
Ch. 20 Something Beautiful
Ch. 21 My Wish
Ch. 22 My Life Complete
Christmas Special

Ch. 7 Birthday Party

158 4 2
By jasmine_smith2020

Mitch POV
A few days after the sleepover at Kevin's house. All of us began to plan for Sofia's birthday party. We want to make it as big and memorable as possible. Scott and I are out getting her gifts.

Mitch: What should we get her?
Scott: Well, we should get her an iPhone and an iPad.
Mitch: Yeah. This will keep her occupied during tour.
Scott: Yeah and let's get her some accessories for it.

So we went to the Apple Store to get the iPad and iPhone and another store to get the accessories.

Kevin POV
Avi is taking care of Sofia while Kirstin and I go out to get her a gift.

Kirstin: What are you gonna get her?
Kevin: Well, I've thought about it after I adopted her that I should get her some type of jewelry.
Kirstin: That's so sweet. What type of jewelry?
Kevin: I don't know. That's where I need you to help me.

So Kirstin and I went to the jewelry store to find a perfect gift for Sofia.

Kirstin: Hey Kevin come look at this.

She shows me this beautiful heart necklace.

Kevin: That's beautiful. She'll love it.

So I bought the necklace. I know that she'll love it.
A few days pass and it's Sofia's birthday. Everyone is in the backyard and everything is set up.

Kevin: Okay guys. I'll be right back. I'll go get her.

So I went upstairs to get Sofia.

Sofia POV
I'm in my room getting ready. I hear a knock on my door.
(Sofia's Outfit)

Sofia: Come in.

Daddy walks in.

Sofia: Hi daddy.
Kevin: Hey, how's the birthday girl?
Sofia: Doing good.
Kevin: You look beautiful.
Sofia: Thanks daddy. I'm so excited.
Kevin: Well, you should be. Just close your eyes and I have a surprise for you.

So I close my eyes and daddy takes my hand. I have no idea where we are going.
Then we stopped.

Kevin: Okay. Open your eyes.

I open my eyes and I can't believe it. The backyard looks so pretty and there was a bounce too.

Everyone: Surprise! Happy birthday Sofia!
Sofia: Awwwww! Thanks guys!

So Kevin took me over to my birthday cake.

Everyone: Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Sofia. Happy birthday to you!
Sofia: I love you guys.
Kevin: Make a wish.

What do I want to wish for? I got adopted and I have an amazing daddy and a loving family. I look up at daddy and Aunt Kirstie. I think I know what I should wish for. So I blew out my candles.

Everyone: Yay!
Mitch: Let's have some fun!

So we danced and played some games. We had some Nigerian food which was amazing. We went inside to eat that and cake and ice cream. Soon it was time for me to open my gifts.

Esther: This is from me.

So Aunt Esther gives me the gift she got me. It was in a big box. I open it up and it's some Pentatonix Merch. Two beanies and some t-shirts. I gave them a hug.

Sofia: Thank you Aunt Esther  I love it. I'm definitely gonna wear these on tour.
Esther: I'm glad you like it.
Kirstin: My turn.

Aunt Kirstie gives me the gift. I open it and it's a stuffed dog that looks exactly like Olaf.

Sofia: OMG! My very own Olaf.
Kirstin: I know how much you love Olaf so I had a stuff dog custom made for you.
Sofia: Thank you Aunt Kirstie.

I went and gave her a hug.

Avi: I'm next.

So Uncle Avi goes inside and brings back a bike.

Sofia: OMG! I've always wanted a bike. Thank you Uncle Avi. I love it.
Avi: You're welcome little dragon.

I gave Uncle Avi a hug.

Mitch: Okay our turn. This is from me and Uncle Scottie.
Scott: Be careful. It's heavy.

So Uncle Scottie hands me the gift, but daddy helps me to put it on the floor. I open it and it's an iPad and an iPhone.

Sofia: No way!
Scott: We thought that since we are gonna be on the road on tour you needed something to keep you busy so you won't be bored. We already have some education games, books, and movies installed on the iPad and our numbers in your phone.
Sofia: Thank you guys.

I went and gave them a hug.

Kevin: I had to save the best for last. I wanted to get you this the day after I adopted you. I really hope you like it.

Daddy hands me a small box I open it up and it's this beautiful heart necklace.

Sofia: Daddy it's beautiful. I love it.

I ran and hugged him. Daddy also kisses me on the cheek.

Kevin: I'm glad you do. Just always know that I will always love you and I will always be here for you.
Everyone: Awwwww.

We all laughed.

Sofia: Thank you guys so much. This was definitely the best birthday ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 565 51
World famous, award winning, always touring. That's the life for A Cappella group Pentatonix, but with this young group growing up, sparks fly. Mitch...
17.5K 464 29
The two band members long for the other to love them, but little do they know, the other does. Will they realize their love for each other, or will t...
9.3K 434 11
Mitch: "I can be mean though." Avi: "That's okay, I'll take care of you." Sailing under the radar while we obsessed over Scömìche, this is the ship t...
3.4K 57 20
When Pentatonix member Avi is almost hit by a truck, but was saved my a mysterious girl who's been abused most of her life, what will happen? (A Avi...