Fall: A Janoskians Fanfic

By skyisin1derland

Reagan has been part of this Janoskains family since she moved to Australia since she was 6. She grew up with... More

Fall: A Janoskians Fanfic
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Fall Trailer.
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
I FORGOT!
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
What Reagan Looks LIke:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36;
Chapter 37: :(
Epilogue:
Authors Note x's2:
I'm a Liar....and i'm sorry...
Read this:
Bonus Chapter:
TRAILER!!!
ATTENTION
Alternate Ending:

Authors Note:

29.4K 328 49
By skyisin1derland

I just want to thanks each person that read this story. To have as many reads/votes/comments on it is incredible! LIke that's freaking crazy. I can't even fathom the response I got from it. I posted the last chapter and the epilogue so quickly is because I'm going to be busy this weekend. So yeah.

I will be writing a sequel but the first chapter wont be posted until monday. It's currently called One Love. BUt i might change it. And it's basically, well so far from Jai's point of View.

I really can't explain how incredible it feels to have people reading and liking this story. It means so much. And Fall was the first fanfic that I actually really enjoyed that I wrote. It was fun to write. It was also the first one that I finished. :) I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Creating Reagan was fun and there is more to come. 

And If course I had to give it a happy ending because I love happy endings. Every girl deserves a happy ending. :) 

Love Always, Skyla!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 47 17
Bre Brooks was just another girl. she wasn't really known in the real world but her brothers were. Her brother just so happen to be BEAU, Jai and Luk...
614K 12.1K 56
"And as I started into his eyes, I finally understood the meaning of love..." Her name is Chrissy Clark. After a drastic move from Manchester to Melb...
4K 126 12
When 18 year old Natalia Sanchez finds herself stranded on the streets of LA heartbroken she manages to stay off the streets and stay with some frien...
24.8K 901 17
Luke has been keeping his feelings for his twin brother a secret out of fear for what others will think, but one drunken night at the Janoskian house...