My Tattooed Heart (Lesbian Lo...

By Boss2476

She's rich, she's sexy, she's beautiful and she's hot. But one thing she's not...BOYS....coz she's a gay! Bo... More

My Tattooed Heart
The meeting...
The Family...
Flirting....
Sleeping Angel...
Music of Love...
Innocent Vixen...
Your Special Tattoo in my Heart...
Lies....
The promise...
Cesar...
Revelations...
Raging Fury...
Pains...
Elijah...
REUNITED...
Heaven in Your Arms...
My Tattooed Heart...the Final Chapter...

Escondedero...the hide-away...

8.3K 287 11
By Boss2476

ALEX POV…

The depressing atmosphere at the dining table makes me feel sick.  I can’t recall a time that we dine together without the booming laughters of Dad and my brothers and the happy  melodic giggle of Mom.  Eating is our bonding time…the time when we talk as a family.  Our topic usually ranges from some pity stuffs to serious major decisions.  

But today is very different, I looked at Dad’s grim but worried face as he sat across the table.  Three pair of eyes automatically focused on me as I entered the dining room.

“Lex, please take your seat.  We are really waiting for you,” Dad ordered. 

I silently obliged and took my chair next to Mom.  I noticed that Cesar is not around, might be in the hospital, I suppose. Nana Sabel immediately served my apple juice, my daily morning ritual.

We ate in silence as if everybody is scared to open any topic that would open the gates of emotions everyone of us is keeping in ourselves.  How I hate the deafening silence.

“Hey guys…I think we need to talk,” Judge suddenly exclaimed.

We all stopped eating and looked at him as if seeing him for the first time and still digesting what he have just stated.

“Dad, Mom…Alex…we can’t solve our problems by just sitting and eating silently as if nothing happened. We all knew that Cesar needs us…Elijah needs us.  If we want to be a family…now is the best time to show it,” Judge preached to us.  

I smiled at my brother, Mom and Dad is right when they named him Judge…amidst the difficulties and the problems, his wisdom and calmness is really amazing.  True to his name, he makes wise decisions and sensible suggestions.

“ I think your right bro…we really need to talk things out Mom, Dad.  Elijah needs immediate and the best medications…unless you want to lose your grandson?”

  I saw Mom’s eyes widened in horror and Dad’s jaw clinched as they look at me.

“Of course not! We love Elijah…oh how I love that little boy in a short time I knew him,” Mom burst out crying.  Dad gave me a stern look as he comforted Mom.

“I’m sorry Mom, I’m just stating the truth here.  I myself cannot deny the fact that I already fall in love with that tough little man last night.  That’s why we have to help him. “

“I have talked with Cesar a while ago and he told me that they are planning to transfer Elijah to Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.  That hospital is one of the best in the country when it comes to treating pediatric cancer patients.”

“I think that’s a brilliant idea Dad, and I think we should make sure that the best doctors will be tapped to take care of our little boy, “ Judge agreed.

Every details of Elijah’s transfer to Philadelphia was later discussed when we visited him that day.  Mom and Dad insisted to go with Cesar and Krishna  to Philadelphia, while I and Judge were ordered to remain home until the classes ends next week.  

After our discussion, I saw Krishna walked down the hallway towards the canteen of the hospital. I followed her and found her seated in a table at the far end of the canteen.  She smiled and waved to me when I entered.  

“Hi! Alex…care for a cup of coffee?”

“Sure! Thanks!” I answered and sat down opposite her.  She has similarities with Mara…but the most noticeable is her eyes…black as the night.  I’m wondering if they also keep so many secrets like Mara.  I signaled the waiter and ordered one cup of coffee.

“Cesar is fond of talking about you and Judge before,” Krishna said while looking and stirring her cup of coffee.

“That must be six years ago, I answered.

“More than seven years ago to be exact.”

I smiled and Krishna smiled at me as well, but her eyes show not happiness but sadness.  

“I’m still very young then.  Did he told you how naughty I am?”I asked trying to lighten up her mood.

“Yes…he told me you are always tagging along with him especially if he will go to his friend who is a tattoo artist.”

“Ah…yeah...because I’m very much fascinated with tattoos. I don’t know but everytime I’m watching some artist doing it, I feel they are creating something so special…”

“Is that the reason why you ended up like one?”

“Maybe…or I’m just destined to be one,” I said laughing.

“Alex…I know I have said this last night but again…I want to apologize for what Mara have done to you.  I don’t know what enters her head that she did that.  All I know is that she wanted to help Elijah.”

I nibbled on my lower lip thinking of what to answer.  Just then the waiter arrives and served my coffee.  I thank the waiter for the  coffee and also for the interruption.  But after the waiter departs, Krishna continued her exclusive interview with me.

“Where did you meet my sister?” she asked curiously.

“In my tattoo clinic,” I answered while scratching my head.  “She went there one afternoon and asked If I can inked her.”

“Mara…wanted a tattoo? I can’t believe it. She is afraid of needles how much more of being tattooed?”

“If that’s the truth, I think she tried to do it to get my attention.”  I understand now why she is so scared when I started to begin doing her design.  She tried to hide her fear by diverting my attention to something else which she successfully done.  I slowly took a deep breath and look at Krishna’s eyes.

“Where is she right now?”

I noticed that Krishna becomes uneasy.  She looked down at her coffee when I tried to establish eye contact with her.

“I think I have to go back inside.  Elijah might be looking for me,” she stated uncomfortably.

“Krishna please…I know you know where she is right now.  I want to talk to her. Believe me I love your sister!”

She looked at me…her eyes boring into my soul.  

“I know you are in doubt…I know you are hesitant to tell me where she is…or she did told you not to tell me her whereabouts.  But please…I’m begging you, we need to talk…I want to apologize for everything that I have done to her.  I know I acted like an immature bitch last night…so childish… but believe me I feel sorry for everything. I’m just so jealous.  So please…tell me where she is…”

Krishna remained silent for a moment. Then I saw her opened her bag, took a pen and a paper and jot down something.  Then she handed me the paper which I readily accepted.

“She is staying there…but I’m not sure till when.  I called her last night but she did not mention anything about what happened.  She just asked about Elijah. She loves him very much.”

I smiled at Krishna and put the piece of paper inside my pocket.  

“Have you told her that you are going to transfer Elijah to Philadelphia?”

“No…I tried to call her this morning but she is not answering the landline.  Her mobile phone was already switched off.  I think she is hibernating again.”

“Hibernating?

“I know my sister very well Alex…when she has a problem or wanted to be alone she hides away. I remember when we are still small and when Mom scolds her, she always disappears for a day or two.  She just appears when she is feeling ok already.”

“And where does she hide when she disappears?”I asked curiously

“Sometimes in our attic…sometimes inside a cave nearby.  That’s her hideaway.”

I thanked Krishna and started to stand when she held my hand.

“Alex…don’t make her cry again.  Even  if she did not tell me what happened last night…I can sense in her voice that she is really devastated.  Please take care of her while we are away.  Tell her about our plans for Elijah…I know she will be delighted…and …please tell her I’m sorry for not keeping my mouth shut.”

I laughed and give Krishna a hug then immediately bid her goodbye.  I have to go see Mara…I have to iron out everything before it’s too late.

The journey to the address given by Krishna is not easy. I don’t have any idea that there is still a remote place like this in LA.  The rugged and bumpy road put my driving skills to a test and gave my car scratches when it grated and bumped to the big boulders and branches of trees that lined along the way.  I would be thankful if I return with my bumper still intact.  But I don’t give a damn…all I want is to see Mara.

After a few kilometers of bouncing and bumping I parked my car in front of an old dilapidated waiting shed.  I saw a big white arrow with a sign “ ESCONDEDERO” pointing to the east where a narrow path starts.   I wonder what does that sign means but I’m sure this is the exact word written on this piece of paper given by Krishna.  I looked around, there’s no way that I can bring my car.  The path looks like it’s only good for a one-man.  

I gave up and decided to leave my poor car behind.  I took my backpack and locked the car and started walking down the narrow trail. Of all places why Mara choose this place?

 I trekked the rocky path for nearly half an hour.  Aside from the chirping of the birds and the creaking of the branches of the trees I can’t hear anything else.  After a while I heard the soft sound of water cascading nearby.  There is water…just hearing its sound makes me thirsty.  I walked faster curious and excited to know where the sound came from.

Then after taking the narrow bend of the trail, I saw it.  The breathtaking view of a waterfall, just few meters from where I stand.  The clear water spilling dramatically to the majestic rock formations that appears like giant basins molded artistically at the base of the mountain.  The refreshing view invigorated my tired body. The clear water looks inviting for a quick splash.  

So this is Mara’s hide-away.  I understand now why she chose this place to be alone.  Just then I heard something splashed on the water.  My heart quickly made its “RIgodon de honor”  when I saw her…swimming naked in all her glory on the crystal clear water of the waterfalls…

==================

Hey guys…sorry for the long wait.  I realized I have not updated this story for over a month already.  But as what I oftentimes said, I’m just juggling my time so that I can write.  To be honest…this chapter is written and  was finished  while I’m watching over my patient inside the hospital room. What a place to let my imagination goes wild.  Hope you will enjoy reading…and I assure you the next chapter will be a very romantic and sizzling hot one.  Keep reading and voting…and I welcome all comments…please feel free to do so…love you to the bone  Boss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 79.6K 36
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
186K 7.2K 29
Emma's life is turned upside down in one night when she gets in a car crash and meets a wounded vampire by the name of Jean. Sexy yet dangerous, Jean...
442K 16.1K 24
More than a year after the proposal, Dylan, Ashley, Andrea and Dan were enjoying college life when Dylan's pass came hunting her. Will Ashley be able...
592K 21K 33
The dark and light forces clash again when Soleil a dark angel is ordered by her queen Raven to kill someone. Soleil has no problem with this, but th...