Flirting....

CHAPTER 4

I take my phone and dialed Mara’s number. I heard the line’s ringing.  After three successive rings, I heard sweet, husky voice on the other line.

“Hello…”

I can’t believe it…even just on phone she can turn me on.

“Mara…it’s Alex.” I heard her pause and take a deep breath and gently sighed. Gosh…she sound so sexy.

“Alex….alex???”

“Yes, Alex.  The tattoo artist…in the tattoo clinic.” I felt a little disappointed. She forgot me already.

“Ohhhhh Alex? How are you? I’m sorry for not remembering you immediately…im still half asleep.  Still have cobwebs on my mind.”

“Ohhh…sorry! I didn’t mean to disturb you.  I didn’t know your already asleep.  I’m really sorry.  I’ll just call again tomorrow.”

“No no no…it’s just ok.  I’m already awake. By the way why did you call?”

“Ahmmmmm… I just want to talk to you…about your design,” I stammered.  What’s going on with me? Why I’m stuttering? Alex, she is just a girl and your just talking on the phone, I remind myself.  

“Hmmmm…you finished it?”, she asked softly.

“Not yet…. But i will finish it tomorrow.”

“Ok…no problem…. Ohhhhhh…I love sleeping…” I heard her sigh again.  I heard the rustling of her blanket and my wild thoughts go overboard again.   I can imagine Mara lying on her bed almost naked.  Her hair wildly scattered on her pillow.  Her blanket partly covering her thighs.  My…my…my… my thoughts are so colorful.

“Alex…” she whispered sexily.

“Yes?” 

“Is it really my design’s the reason why call?”

“Hmmmm not really.  I just want to talk to you.  I just don’t have anything to do,” I lied.

“Aha…so your making me as your entertainer?” 

“No…of course not!”

“A past-time then?”

“Nope! Your special! That’s why I want to know you.”  I bite my lower lips after saying the words.  I don’t know…they just comes out of my mouth as if it’s the most normal thing to say.

“Hahaha…common Alex…how come I become special to you? We just meet a few hours ago.”

“Mara…to be honest…I don’t know the answer to your question because I myself don’t know why I feel this way.”

“Why? What do you feel?” She asked again.  I can hint that she is flirting with me.

“Stop being a tease Mara. You know what I mean.  And I know you feel it too.

She didn’t say a word but I can hear her breathing unsteadily on the other line.

“Sweetie are you still there?”

“Yes…”

“Say something then.  Don’t let me talk alone here.  I’m not good with monologues”.

“In what aspect are you good Alex?”

I swear, my whole body burns like fire now.  Damn this woman! She turns me on like no other.  Her voice…her sweet sexy and husky voice makes my blood hotter to the boiling point.  I can feel my nipples turns harder under my cotton shirt.

“It’s for you to find out Sweetie”, I groaned.

“What’s the prize if I found out?”

“What you want?

“You… I want you Alex,” she whispered.

I was not able to answer immediately. I didn’t expect Mara to be this honest.  She caught me off-balance.  God…I thought I would be playing the game…but it seems the momentum is against me now.  But the prize at stake is too much to take for granted.  I have to play this game carefully.  I cant afford to lose.  Alex never lose.

“As you wish sweetie… I will be yours…if you found it out”, I dared her.  By the way, my whole family will be at the ballgame on Saturday.  I have already told them that I have a company.”

“What? Your whole family? Are you kidding?”

“I’m serious. My whole family will be meeting you.  Don’t worry sweetie…they are humans…not werewolf so don’t be afraid”, I teased her.

She stayed silent for a while.  I bet she is thinking.

“Ok…no problem.  But be sure you will stay by my side,” she answered.  I can hear a hint of smile on her voice.

“Only by your side? Why not on my lap sweetie?”I blurted out laughing.

“Lets see dear…lets see…”

____________________________________

Sorry this is a little bit short...im just juggling my time between work and my review.  I didnt edit this chap so please be patient with my errors.  Thanks for reading and continue voting....time to sleep...^ ^