Innocent Vixen...

Note:  This chapter contains scenes which are not suited for very young readers...so beware...enjoy reading/

I was wrong when I thought the tattoo session would be a little bit easy for Mara considering that I made her relax…and exhausted.  No…I’m wrong coz after a couple of minutes she stirred.  I was transferring the design on her smooth and oft skin when she opened her eyes, I gave her an assuring smile.

“You’re having a good rest sweetie?  I did not bother to wake you up.”

“Alex…will it really hurt? Elisa told me that she is crying while you’re doing her tattoo.  That’s why I’m afraid.”

I smiled and caress the area where I am going to draw the dragon.  She jerked when I pinched it.  I saw her eyes narrowed and I can see clouds of lust beginning to gather on her beautiful face.

“Sweetie…to be honest…the area you choose is not really ideal.  It’s one of the most painful part of the body to be inked because this is one part that have the most nerve endings.  And when we say nerve endings…that is one part which is very sensitive to touch,” I explained as my hand continue to play on her sensitive skin.  I saw her close her eyes and slightly arched her lower body to my naughty hand.  I stop the caress and went to the head of the bed.  She opened her eyes and look at me questioningly.

“Mara…tell me…is this what you really want?”

“Yes…but….”

“But you’re scared,” I finished her sentence.  “If you’re scared…we can do it on another time.  I will let you think it over…you need not hurry…when the time comes that you’re not afraid anymore…I will do this dragon for you anytime you want.”

She nodded and smiled shyly.  I helped her put on her skirt but before I could finish my task she opened her legs and pulled my hand and put it inside her skirt.  Damnation! She don’t have undies anymore.  I can feel her wet core on my fingers.

“Sweetie…are you sure?” I asked trying to make sure if she really want it again.  

“Yes…I want you,” she answered in a husky voice.

“Ok…but not here babe.  JZ might knock anytime. We will go somewhere else.”

I pulled my hand from under her skirt and help her down from the bed.  I grab my bag and her things and we literally ran out of the door.  JZ who was sitting on the reception desk stop talking to his two clients and look at us flabbergasted.  I just wave at him and continue running towards my car.

Ten minutes later…we’re standing naked facing each other inside a hotel room.  Just as I kicked the door of the hotel room shut, Mara pulled my shirt and hurriedly open the fly of my jeans and pulled it down.  I let her do what she wanted.  I’m still surprised of how complicated Mara is…she is an innocent angel and a very hot vixen molded into one.

After she pulled my jeans…she turned around…her back to me and undress. I can’t stop myself from salivating on this very delectable woman.  She unhooked her bra and slowly throw it away…not caring where it landed.

Before she could face me, I stepped closer and cupped her breast with my hand from the back.  She moaned softy. I squeezed it harder as I lick on her earlobes.  She struggled from my hold and faced me.  Her eyes burning with need.  

She kissed me with fiery passion as she pulled my bra away. My panty comes flying next.  I hugged her tight my hands squeezing her soft buttocks. She arched her body towards me and grinded her mound on mine.  I can feel my core is already overflowing.  I can’t believe I can be this wet. Suddenly…she pushed me hard and I landed on the bed.  Like a warrior eager to kill…she sat on my stomach, her wet vagina rubbing on my naked stomach. 

“I want it rough Alex,” I heard her saying as she continue rubbing her wet core on my belly.  I pulled her and kissed her giving her soft bites on her lower lip.  I can feel my blood is boiling.  Mara break the kiss and guided my mouth on her rounded and soft breast.  I lick on the pink nipples which she teasingly offered to me.  Everytime I want to suck she arched her body backward leaving my hungry mouth empty.  This woman is a tease…Just in time for her to arch again her back, I pulled her down and sucked hungrily on her left breast.  I heard her gasp and moaned loudly.  I smiled secretly.  I played with her breast for few minutes while she kept on grinding her sex on my already wet belly. 

“Mara…I want to taste you,” I asked pleadingly.  She stopped grinding and smiled at me.

“I want you too honey.”

She slowly adjusted her body just that her vagina is on my face.  I gently opened her lips trying to decipher what is inside this inner treasure. 

“Alex…honey go on,” she demanded.

I licked her gently at first, she let out a soft gasp.  I licked her harder tasting every drop of cream from her dripping bud.  She tastes so good.  I could stay like this forever. She lowered her body more so that her sex is sitting on my mouth.  I sucked her clit playing with it slowly.  I can see her belly waving…her breath unsteady.  I sucked harder my tongue trying to reach her deepest core. She cried.  I increased the tempo of my tongue and she wiggled uncontrollably.  I hold her trying to make her steady while sucking her harder.  She held on the headboard of the bed as if holding for her dear life.  I struggled hard to gasp for some air and continue my sweet and delicious task.  I sucked her harder and harder wiggling my tongue in and out of her very wet hole for few minutes.  Then I heard her shout and her body convulsed.  I sucked her dripping cream taking my time in memorizing her taste and her smell.  From this moment...i know she is mine!!

_______________________________________

Sorry i was not able to edit this. This is kinda short...hope you enjoy it anyway.  Keep hitting that vote button and let me know what you want me to do with this story...love you to the bone :)) Boss