๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š 236

By imthestarrynight

Where Park Jimin falls for the wrong person, in October there are 5ยฐ, a 50% cotton paper costs too much and t... More

ใ…‚
ใ…ƒ
ใ…ˆ
ใ…‰
ใ„ท
ใ„ธ
ใ„ฑ
ใ„ฒ
ใ……
ใ…†
ใ…›
ใ…•
ใ…‘
ใ…
ใ…’
ใ…”
ใ…–
ใ…
ใ„ด
ใ…‡
ใ„น
ใ…Ž
ใ…—
ใ…
ใ…ฃ
ใ…‹
ใ…Œ
ใ…Š
ใ…
ใ… 
ใ…œ
ใ…ก

ใ…“

29 6 0
By imthestarrynight

I wake up unexpectedly, sitting and taking deep breaths. The room is completely dark. A feeble light that comes from another room reach bashfully the blanket that covers my body. I look around and rediscover the naked back, muscular shoulders and Hoseok's resting face.

I want to cry. It was all a mistake. Why was I thinking of going at his house? Why did I got influenced by his eyes, his voice, his movements? Why did I allowed something like this happen? Why was I so stupid?

I move the blanket and got up, trying not to make any noise. I pick up my clothes from the floor and get dressed.

Hoseok is my psychologist. Now can I go to him without feeling embarrassed and awkward? Our relationship won't be like it was. I must talk to another even though I don't want to. I want Hoseok. 

I exit his room in search of my jacket and my shoes.

 It was a mistake making love with him. And probably I was the only one feeling something. How could I like him? I go to high school and I don't have any experience. It's like staying with a child. Yes, staying with a child and teaching him life's things. But the gap between our ages isn't so big, so maybe I have a chance. I'm thinking too much.

I tie my shoes. Put my jacket on , found in the living room. And I go near the exit door, rubbing my eye with the back of my hand.

Maybe is because I like Hoseok. I think that my behavior is normal. I mustn't deceive. It was just some sex. Everyone has sex, but not always with the person that they love. 

It's totally normal these days. So I should pretend that nothing happened. Easy no?

I breath noisily. I wish I could yell but maybe my reaction is exaggerate. 

 I lay my hand in the door knob to open it, but a voice, his voice, stops me.

"Where are you going?" He asks with a sleepy voice.

I hesitate to answer. I'm wondering if running away is the right choice.

"away" I restrict myself, telling him with brave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848K 19.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
167K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
764 107 11
A safe place where writers and readers mutually react. Every week lists are updated so that participants can get maximum benefit out of it. If you w...
4.8K 56 12
Bts facts 100+ Source : https://btsdiary.com/ http://sites.google.com/view/btsdiarys