INDECENT 》Harry Styles #Watt...

By MySillyHarryDiary

''Oh, girl. No offence, you are... like okay, but hell no! I couldn't be able to show my face around with you... More

》Chapter One.
》Chapter Two.
》Chapter Three.
》Chapter Four.
》Chapter Five.
》Chapter Six.
》Chapter Seven.
》Chapter Eight.
》Chapter Nine.
》Chapter Ten.
》Chapter Eleven.
》Chapter Twelve.
》Chapter Thirteen.
》Chapter Fourteen.
》Chapter Fifteen.
》Chapter Sixteen.
》Chapter Seventeen.
》Chapter Eighteen.
》Chapter Nineteen.
》Chapter Twenty.
》Chapter Twenty-One.
》Chapter Twenty-Two.
》Chapter Twenty-Three.
》Chapter Twenty-Four.
》Chapter Twenty-Five.
》Chapter Twenty-Six.
》Chapter Twenty-Seven.
》Chapter Twenty-Eight.
》Chapter Twenty-Nine.
》Chapter Thirty.
》Chapter Thirty-One.
》Chapter Thirty-Two.
》Chapter Thirty-Three.
》Chapter Thirty-Four
》Chapter Thirty-Five
》Chapter Thirty-Six
》Chapter Thirty-Seven
》Chapter Thirty-Eight.
》Chapter Thirty-Nine
》Chapter Fourty
》Chapter Fourty-One
》 Chapter Fourty-Two
》 Chapter Fourty-Three
》 Chapter Fourty-Four
》 Chapter Fourty-Five
》 Chapter Fourty-Six
》Chapter Fourty-Seven
》Chapter Fourty-Eight
》Chapter Fourty-Nine
》Chapter Fifty
》Chapter Fifty-One
》Chapter Fifty-Two
》Chapter Fifty-Three
》Chapter Fifty-Four
》Chapter Fifty-Five
》Chapter Fifty-Six
》Chapter Fifty-Seven
》Chapter Fifty-Eight
》Chapter Fifty-Nine
》Chapter Sixty
》Chapter Sixty-One
》Chapter Sixty-Two
》Chapter Sixty-Three
》Chapter Sixty-Four
》Chapter Sixty-Five
》Chapter Sixty-Six
》Chapter Sixty-Seven
》Chapter Sixty-Eight
》Chapter Sixty-Nine
》Chapter Seventy
》Chapter Seventy-One
》Chapter Seventy-Two
》Chapter Seventy-Three
》Chapter Seventy-Four
》Chapter Seventy-Five.
》Chapter Seventy-Six
》Chapter Seventy-Seven
》Chapter Seventy-Eight
》Chapter Seventy-Nine
》Chapter Eighty
》Chapter Eighty-Two
》Chapter Eighty-Three
》Chapter Eighty-Four
》Chapter Eighty-Five

》Chapter Eighty-One

1.2K 50 34
By MySillyHarryDiary

Edited by: _rose

Jade's Pov

I taste blood in my mouth and his fingers loosening the grip on my strands as I finally spring free from his claws. I lunch for the shovel but it's already in Harry's hands. He quickly swings it until it hits Zayn's back, making him fall on his knees. That was so satisfying, so much more than just a knee in the balls. I tremble and sob, amazed and frightened by the scene before my eyes. I hear sirens at distance howling for me, maybe I did something bad and I'm finally gonna pay for it so that I can move on with my life. Harry comes to my side, I kneel down and grab Zayn's gun and stare at it for a moment.  Before I can't stop myself, I find the cane pointed to Zayn's head and stay just there. I could do it, with just one quick movement of my finger I could take my revenge and my tickets out of this hell.

I feel Harry's tips touching my cheeks and making sure every piece of me is on place. I wish it was this simple. But there's no more piece to put in place, I'm not shattered anymore I feel disintegrated like a useless fist of dust. There's nothing left of the old Jade inside of me, I know this because she would have never, ever thought of murdering someone and tonight I have, more than once actually.

Harry's thumb brushes over my mouth, wiping away the blood; just one word slips out of his lips and I feel my arms falling to my side.

"Jade." I raise my eyes to look at him, he can't stop petting my hair as if he is making sure I am safe and sound.

"I'm a monster." Is all I can manage to say however Harry hushes me and takes me inside his arms, bringing me to safety.

"Nonsense." He comforts me and I hold on to him, shaking and scoffing because I can't believe what they turned me into.

As the police approach, Harry takes the gun out of my fingers and shoves it into my crotch, putting the safety on just in case. He takes his palm out of my pants and I notice he's bleeding copiously.

"Harry!" I scream and he narrows his eyebrows at me as he follows my glare.

Not Harry, please. I reach with my arm inside his hoodie and when I take it out, it is covered in blood. Harry simply winces, probably the adrenaline is still running in his blood, preventing him from feeling any type of pain.

"It's nothing." He assures me but I don't listen. Luckily the ambulance is the first  coming to the scene assuring us that Zayn is alive, before taking him into custody. Then they come visiting Harry, stripping him of his shirt and I'm thankful the weapon is on me instead of him. I assure them I'm fine and just I'm about to wonder who the hell called the cops, a car pulls at the far end of the beach and a very barely dressed women in a nightgown comes running towards me.

She has ghastly eyes and messy hair wrapped with a pin over her head. She didn't get the time to dress, she jumped out of bed and came here, I'm sure.

"Jade! Thank God, you're safe." She hugs me cutting my breath out and leaving me a little dizzy. "You stupid, stupid girl. I knew your father would leave some dumb message in that book, I shouldn't have left you alone with it. What were you even thinking, Jade? What? What if you weren't lucky this time? What if he killed you? Oh, Jade. You're my life, I can't live without you please don't so something this stupid ever again." She's in tears, leaving wet kisses all over my face and I don't' know why, but they calm me down. My mother's warmness is taking me to a safe harbour washing my dirty soul.

"How did you know I was here?" I tell Milton who's telling them to search the surroundings.

"Your mother couldn't sleep, she came to check on you and you two were gone. Luckily for me, I put a tracker in Harry's phone and we found you." I look out for Harry, who's sited on the ambulance not far away, with people all around him.

"Is he okay?" My mother inquires and I shrug, dying to know the answer.

"He will be." Cole pops out followed by Karen and I take a breath of relief when he messes with my hair. Yes, I'm still in my mother's embrace and she is not willing to let me move.

"Lucky guy. The bullet hit his shoulder so lots of blood but barely any damage. What I'm curious to know is, why was the boy alone?"

"He's the chief of the society, I guess, he didn't want to arouse too many suspects." Cole explain, but Milton and I shake our heads, this doesn't make much sense. I need to find the documents.

I convince my mother to let me go and drive with Harry. He is silent with his eyes closed but I know he's not sleeping. We could have died today, both of us, if that stupid boy didn't think too much of himself and came alone. Stupidity kept us alive and I don't know if we're gonna get luckier than this.

Harry's palm wraps on my thigh and something enlightens inside of me. I pull over and unbuckle myself, Harry doesn't even have the time to wince because I hop on his lip and drag his face towards mine. I stay still for a moment, his green eyes burning inside of mine as he slowly takes the belt off of himself, not tearing his glare away. His fingers move to my sides, until they reach for the gun who he carefully places in the glove compartment, scooping me closer afterwards.

My heart is beating fast, chocking me. I want to cry at the thought of my hands not being able to hold him if something went wrong tonight, so I close my eyes and just encircle his lips with mine, gaining a loud and sharp gasp from the both of us.

My mouth enclosures letting Harry's tongue filling it and I moan. I fist his hair tightly while we suffocate ourselves in a passionate desperate kiss.

We can't have enough of each other and all the time we spent apart was a torture. I can't let a bad experience spoilng the fun forever. I want to feel alive and right now I'm burning with life. I feel butterflies flying inside my stomach, they tickle me making me feel odd, yet so lighthearted.

I missed how Harry's tongue plays with my own knowing every inch of my mouth, every corner. I missed how his hands hold on to me as if I could escape him before time. Or how he bites at my lower lip to taunt me and turn me on. But most of all, I missed how well our libs fits into each other, how they click so perfectly together.

I feel Harry opening my hoodie and I freeze a little but he doesn't stop, he asks permission with his eyes. I can't move, our lips are still linked and fighting in a very savage way, only the rhythm has slowed down a little.

Then Harry pulls away, licking his swollen lips as he steals another peck. I mirror his gesture only that I linger longer on his skin, before taking his hands and pulling them on my shoulder, guiding my hoodie down.

"You sure?" He inqures not stopping though. When goosebumps cover my skin instead of cold shivers I nod. Harry's cherry's lips leave fairy kisses all over my skin before lowering my top too. I'm not wearing any bra and he seems pleased because his tongue sticks out without hesitation to tracing a circle around my nipple.

"Stop me, Jade. As soon as you feel like you don't want this, stop me." He informs me but I don't want him to stop, this beautiful sensation growing inside of me is empowering, is liberating and beautifully peaceful. I hold to the car's handle as he shoves my breasts inside his mouth, sucking tenderly.

In a rush of adrenaline, I find my finger working on his sweatpants pulling them down enough so that his manhood can spring free. I press it right in between my legs waiting for my body to refuse it but it doesn't. 

Harry stamps his lips all over my collarbone before I feel him lifting me up and getting off the car. The night is full of stars, guarding us from above and the street is deadly silent, as it watches us stumbling on the ground a little further from Harry's car;  he makes an improvised bed with my hoodie. He falls on me and we both giggle, even though it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable and I tense. Harry rips my pants off and covers my body with his hands, massaging my breasts as he lowers his head in between my legs. I'm naked besides the tank top rolled on my stomach and I feel so safe right now I don't care about anything.

I feel his tongue piercing me and I growl arching my back while he pleasures me, as he wraps his tips around my ass and drags me even closer.

"Oh, Harry." I cry out while the circles he draws become wider and more frequent. I take his head and pull it closer, hoping he will not drown in my pleasure while with my legs I take off what's left of his pants and boxes.

I feel on the edge, while fisting the grass with one of my hand as Harry licks every inch of me, making me thirsty, famished.

When I can't take it anymore, I grab him by the hair and pull him to my face, dragging him in a very clumsy but extremely intimate kiss.

"I want you.." is the only thing I can manage to say while even Harry pants, a bit out of his breath.

"Take me Jade. Let nothing remains of me." I lunch myself for another kiss while using my hands to find Harry's manhood, he helps me guiding it inside and I moan very loud as it pierces me.

"Look at me" Harry states before I can freak out and I do just that as he stays still inside of me. "It's me. Look into my eyes, Jade. I want you to see whom you're making love to. I want you to know it's me." I feel him going deeper and instead of closing inside of myself, I stare into Harry's shining eyes, gasping for how good it feels as he fills me with every inch of himself, touching chords I thought were long gone.

Harry's movements are slow and steady, they seem to follow a silent melody as he swims inside of me. I feel paralyzed for a moment, but as Harry lowers down and touches my nose with his to comfort me, I regain control over myself. I raise a leg on his side and he fixes his better. I scream for pleasure as he sucks to my nipples, not leaving my eyes once.

I feel ashamed for enjoying this, I thought I wouldn't be able to do it ever in my life. But it's because we have a very sick idea that rape is part of sex and so if you're unlucky to discover it, it will ruin it for you forever. People don't teach you that sex is an act between two people who actually wants to get involved with each other while rape is a violation of somebody else's body and, opposite from the first one, it's completely wrong and inexcusable.

So I decide to stop feeling bad for myself and start enjoying what people have been doing for thousands of years, without feeling sorry, or wrong or dirty. I flip Harry over, moving on top and slowly deepening his length inside of me, feeling it sharp against my walls, prominent almost.

I start to rock my hips, going up and down while Harry desperately tries to keep me glued. The orgasm comes knocking on my door, electrifying my body while I stare at the stars and smile finally. I set the pace, having Harry at my complete disposal while he meets my thighs halfway, helping the wave of pleasure growing tremendously. I find myself falling on Harry's body and as my clitoris touches his skin and his back arches to find as much contact with my flesh as possible, I ravish Harry's lips as he pushes himself inside of me recklessly and I like it. I love it, actually that he finally stopped treating me like I was a broken piece of china.

We make love with our eyes before that with our bodies, with our souls dancing entangled and our hearts melted in one. It's all I've ever dreamed of, all I thought it would be and so much more, words cannot explain. it's like seeing life in colours for the first time, it leaves you breathless and bewildered.

We come undone together, looking in each others eyes as Harry pulls out his manhood spilling all over my legs and stomach. I crush on his chest, not even a inch of strength left inside of me as Harry heavily tries to catch his breath. I look up at the night sky and feel light as a feather knowing this is how it was supposed to be since the first time.

But then again this was my first time having sex and I'm thankful it was with Harry and no one else's.

"Jade?" Harry calls for me as I dart my eyes away from the sky. "I'm so in love with you, that there isn't anything else." I smile widely and search for his lips before something inside of me moves and I'm forced to get away so that I can throw up.

"I'm so sorry." I apologize, I don't even know where this comes from. One thing is sure, I feel like I'm throwing off my body all the evil and bad that has happened to me so once I finished, I'm legitimately more calm.

"No need. I was expecting it anyway." I turn around cleaning my mouth with my tanktop.

"I suck at making love, of course you puked." I giggled hard at that for no particular reason and finally get dressed.

Once we get home, my mother is waiting for me. I wave her goodbye not wanting to fight after everything we've been through and go taking a long shower. Harry goes after me and I sit on the bed with Dad's book on my chest, thinking.

Zayn said he had a reason to hate Harry, why would he if he was as rich as him? I don't know. My father hide those documents somewhere safe, somewhere it wasn't weird for him to spend time. Somewhere he could reach without rising suspects.

And what place could have been better than the place he worked?

THE CAVE!

Of course! Leave it to my father to hide stuff right under their nose. Now I need to grab it, It's not far and I can make it before Harry finishes washing himself. I just need to sneak out of the windows really quick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
209K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
395K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
588K 9K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...