Various! Magi X Reader Onesho...

By Bangtansilvermaknae

"Come with me and be the love of my life, I swear to all my might that I will protect you to every love story... More

Rules And Regulations
⬇Request Here⬇️
Peaceful Night {Older! Aladdin X Reader}
Dancing Flames {Alibaba X Reader}
Family {Solomon X Reader}
We're A Family {Titus Alexius X Reader}
The Two Advisor {Ja'far X Reader}
Cold {Kouha X Reader}
Smooth Affection {Muu X Reader}
Young Love {Hakuryuu X Reader}
The Shy Knight {Spartos X Reader}
The Goofy Royal Family {Sinbad X Reader}
Child {Hakuyuu X Reader}
Soft {Kouen X Reader}
Hair {Judar X Reader}
His {Vittel X Reader}
Huh? {Mystras Leoxis X Reader}
WHAT!? Who!? {Solomon X Reader}
Yunan The Magi's Family {Yunan X Reader}
Black {Modern AU! Kassim X Reader}
Little Chibi {Young! Aladdin X Reader}
You {Pre-Snb! Ja'far X Assassin! Reader}
Open Your Eyes {Koumei X Reader}
Sword Master {Sharrkan X Reader}
Distraction {Judar X Reader}
Cuddles {Setta X Reader}
Back Again {Ja'far X Reader}
Hey!!!!
Welcome {Ren Kouen x Reader}
Oi You!!
Not A Magician {Doron X Reader}
Comfort {Hakuryuu X Reader}
Sister Problems {Brother! Judar X Sister! Reader}
HEY! Just HEY HEY YOU YOU!!
Hey!
Hello {SNB! Sinbad x Reader}
Note!
Morning Errors [Older! Aladdin X Reader]
Concerns {Kouha X Reader}
I'M STREEEEESSED
When Sinbad is your husband
Where my GZBs at?
Paper's help {Ren Koumei x Reader}
Drunk {Alibaba x Reader}
Liquor {Ja'far x Reader}
Teasing {Hakuryuu Ren x Reader}
∆Spartos Husband Scenario∆
Drink {Sharrkan x Reader}
Freckles {Ja'far x Reader}
Hide and Seek {Hakuryuu x Reader}
Be loved {Kouha X Reader}
Hey!
I Found You {Judar x Reader}
Off
Reckless { Snb! Ja'far x Reader}
Daddy's Warmth {Judar x Reader}

Wipe It {Alibaba X Reader}

2.7K 61 19
By Bangtansilvermaknae

An Alibaba X Reader on the house y'all!!

As always, Silver is back!! I'm here!!!

The Anime Magi and pictures are not mine, credits to the owners...

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Enjoy~

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

"You told me you won't leave me!" [Y/N] suddenly yelled.

Alibaba couldn't take his eyes off the ground as he heard her cries.

"I already told you before- you'll never be safe if you'll always come with me in my journies...."

"I still don't understand in why I can't! Alibaba I've practiced enough for all my life to fight against things and you're saying that I can't!? What if--what if--!?"

"Ssshhh, calm down. I'm not gonna die that easily! And I promised to come back here [Y/N], I already told you that remember?" He muttered.

[Y/N] looked up at him, her tear stained face glimmering into his guilty soul.

Alibaba looked away and sighed before closing his eyes tightly.

'I can't just leave her here alone and cold..... She'll probably hate me after this....' Alibaba thought.

His eyes sadly stares at her weeping figure with pure sadness and sorrow.

"I don't want to leave you, I just want to be here wi-"

"Then why wouldn't you!?" She suddenly yelled out.

"Could you not leave!? Please I beg you.....!!"

"I can't [Y/N].... I have to leave, I'll come back for you. I really really really promise you that,  I'll come back for you. That's for sure..."

Her tear stained face looked up at the blonde haired prince in front of her as soon as she heard his promise, Alibaba then wiped off the tears off her face before using sadly.

"I'm not leaving you forever, I'll come back to Balbbad as soon as possible"

Months later...

Months has passed still [Y/N] didn't heard anything about the blonde haired prince, for the past months she travelled around to find an dungeon. To be more stronger than she was before, to go out and make herself happy after Alibaba left her for no reason.

Yeah he said he'll come back to Balbbad, but still she didn't even saw a glimpse of blonde hair passing by everytime she travel to different places.

Oh,  and the reason she was travelling is because she wanted to hope that she could see Alibaba again.

As the thoughts kept lingering on her head, the [H/C] haired girl didn't notice the presence of a person who was passing by her direction in full speed.

"W-w-w-w-watch out miss!!!!" Yelled an dark blue haired guy who has been running to her direction.

[Y/N] only stared at the dark blue haired dude before teleporting to the other side making the stranger fall in his face on the ground.

"Ittai!!!!" He groaned out in response..

"Oh my God prince Hakuryuu!!! Are you alright!?" One of the girls who followed the prince yelled.

The [H/C] haired girl just stared at them in thought.

'Interesting, attendants and a prince who wants to go out. But wait..... Hakuryuu??? Isn't that a prince from Kou Empire? What is he doing here in Sindria??' She thought to herself before approaching the clumsy prince.

His blue eyes widened when [Y/N] started approaching him slowly, only to realize she was looking at him like he was an fish out of water.

"Ne~ why aren't you crying?" Asked an overly curious [Y/N] as she tried to make a face.

Hakuryuu raised his brows before huffing.

"Even you?? What's wrong with these people around me?" He exclaimed.

[Y/N] tilted her head as she closed her arms.

Not the thing the prince was expecting.

"They say Prince Hakuryuu from Kou Empire is a cry baby, but you're not crying right now. Rumors are proved wrong." She replied proudly.

A blush crept up to his cheeks when he heard her words.

'Cry baby Huh? I am, but not right now when I met  a beautiful lady like you?'

But his eyes went do t to her hips and to the sword patch that was attached to her hips, that's when he noticed a sudden light shining from it.

'Solomon's wisdom?'

"Hey" Hakuryuu snapped out of his thoughts when [Y/N] snapped her fingers.

"U-uhmm, you're a dungeon capturer?"

"Yeah"

"Can you like, uhm. Come with me back at the Sindrian palace, maybe I can help you train or maybe King Sinbad can."

....

Blank stare, awkward atmosphere and confused about what was happening around her.

[Y/N] stared back at the magenta haired fanalis beside an blue haired kid before crossing her arms again.

"Hi! I'm Aladdin! Who are you miss?" The blue haired kid asked as he reached his hand out which [Y/N] simply accepted.

"[L/N]" She replied.

"Morgiana" The magenta haired fanalis said.

The three of them stared at each other again before shrugging.

"See you guys later?? I have to look for Hakuryuu." Both Aladdin and Morgiana nodded before going to another direction.

The [H/C] haired girl sighed before closing her eyes and hung her arms around her head.

"What a pain"

'Why did that prince lead me here anyway? I have better things to do than train.'

Disappearing in sight, she appeared right back at the dark blue haired prince who was talking to an unknown person.

There she saw a blonde ahoge sticking out of the person Hakuryuu was talking.

"Clear enough, the person I brought with me is an interesting woman. I don't know why but-" Hakuryuu stopped his tracks when he saw the [H/C] haired female standing eehind his back.

"Oh u-uhhmm"

Smiling slightly, [Y/N] patted Hakuryuu's head before looking up just to see.......

"A-Alibaba....?" She whispered, her eyes widening in realization.

He  remember her....

Alibaba stood there, shocked and surprised. He couldn't even say a word when he saw her, those [E/C] eyes that he didn't want to face when it shed tears.

"[Y/N]......" Alibaba whispered in guilt as he looked down and kneeled.

Opening his arms slightly, a tear slid down to his cheeks. His head still hung low, waiting for the [H/C] haired female to come closer.

When he didn't heard any noise, Alibaba slowly closed his eyes and cried silently.

It was his fault, if he didn't left then-

His eyes snapped open to see the [H/C] haired female pounce on him before embracing him to a tight hug.

"I miss you!! You thought that I'm blaming you for all this time?? I didn't Alibaba, I love you..." She whispered the last part but still Alibaba heard it.

A comforting smile appeared on the blonde's lips as he closed his eyes again, his head tilting to the other side smell her.

'Floral scent, just like before.....' He thought to himself.

Both of them didn't want to move out of each other's grasp as they stayed at the garden for a moment as they catch up about the months that passed with both his and her presence.

"For the sake of your safety I fled out of your life, but when days and months passed I realized that flying out of your life was a mistake. I wanted to come back but I know you need time, and here you are back to me again...

Still having the tear stained face of yours when you met me again, just the perfect timing for me to wipe it off and make a new experience...."

"With you"

>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<•>>>

Glimmering glammer!!!

This has been requested but I forgot who.

I'm sorry if I forgot about you!!! I didn't mean to.. T.T

I apologize on being forgetful, for the one who requested this Alibaba one-shot! Here it is!! I hope you like it.

Don't forget to comment down your opinions and vote!!

Request are always open!!!

bye bye!!

-Bangtan Silver Maknae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 134 8
All your favorite Magi men! Or women if your a male and or are a female interested in the female population as well as the male. I'll take requests...
42.8K 888 21
Two rivals, multiple one-shots. There are many types of one-shots that I hope you find interesting and unique! Warning: These chapters are longer th...
1.2K 42 27
"She was once Innocent until she was thrown into a pit. Stolen from her homeland" - Ugo Guardian Of The Sacred Palace Working to your hands bl...
6K 224 15
You're a traveling musician, just looking for the finer things in life while doing enjoying the ride and doing something you love: creating music. Of...