Wherever You Are || a.i

By irwingirlduhh

"So that's it? After all we've been trough together?" "I'm sorry, Ashton." "No, it's okay. I understand. But... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
EPILOGUE
author's note
NEW STORY

14

106 2 0
By irwingirlduhh

The next day, I woke up and saw Ashton's sleepy face which already made my day and put a smile on my face. I couldn't take my eyes off of him while he was still sleeping. After a few minutes a smile appeared on his face.

"Morning princess." he said, not opening his eyes.

Every girl wants to hear a Morning princess from a boy when she wakes up. And I got to hear that, and butterflies immediately filled my stomach. Actually, I'm not sure if they ever left that place when I was with Ashton.

"I love this." I said.

"You love what?" he asked, finally opening his eyes to see me. I tangled my hands in his hair and fixed it a bit. He smiled.

"I love waking up in the morning and the first thing I see is you." I told him. He smiled bigger.

"I love this too." he said and I smiled. He reached for my hand and grabbed it, tracing small circles on the back of it.

"Are you feeling okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, you threw up in the middle of the night if you didn't know." he said and I chuckled.

"I know that."

"So are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah." I said. We were quiet for a few minutes.

"These are my favourite moments." he said.

"Yeah?"

"When we're just lying together, like this. We could be quiet and do that for hours and I'd love it."

"You haven't kissed me yet today." I said just to get a kiss from him. He smiled, leaned down and kissed me.

"Happy?" he whispered.

I nodded.

We were lying in bed for another few minutes in silnce.

"Do you want to eat some breakfast?" he asked.

"Okay."

"Alright, let's get up." he said and kissed my temple. We got up from the bed and he walked next to me, grabbing my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"You can go to the bathroom if you want to. I'll make some breakfast." he said and I smiled.

"Are you sure you don't need any help?"

"Come on, like I'm a baby."

"You're my baby." I giggled, stood on my tippytoes and pecked his nose. He smiled.

"You're cute when you giggle like that." he said.

"Aw, come on." I laughed.

"I'm serious." he said and kissed the top of my head.

I walked upstairs then. I took his sweatpants and a random T-shirt from his dresser and walked to the bathroom. He wouldn't mind me taking his clothes, would he? He never does. I did all the things you do in the morning and then walked downstairs to the kitchen where Ashton was cooking something while listening to some news on the radio. He didn't notice me because it was too loud in the kitchen. I walked closer to him and jumped on the counter next to him, deciding to just sit there and watch him.

"Oh, there you are." he smiled, showing his big dimples, and that made my heart race.

"What are you doing?"

"Making pancakes."

"Yes!" I breathed out and he laughed at me. He walked over to me and kissed my cheek. He was still taller than me, even though I was sitting on the counter.

"Ashton, can we do something today?"

"Yes. We can watch movies, eat, cuddle..." he started and I laughed at him.

"We always do that."

"But it's fun."

"What if I told you it's boring?" I laughed and he looked at me.

"No you wouldn't." he warned.

"It's boring."

"It's boring? Even with me?" he pouted and puppy eyed me.

"You're boring."

"Oh, really?"

"Really."

"I see." he said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Ashton-"

"No, don't ask me. Because I'm boring and I give boring answers." he said, turning his head so he wasn't looking at me. I jumped off of the kitchen counter and walked towards Ashton. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him on the cheek a few times because he still refused to look at me. Finally, he turned his head to me and I was able to kiss him on his lips. I did that a few times and he moved his arms from his chest to my face and cupped it. He deepened the kiss a bit, but not too much.

"Fair enough." he said and kissed me one more time.

"You distract me, you know. Everytime I cook with you in the house." he said, pulling away from me and walking back to the counter to see how the pancakes are going. I laughed at him.

"You're not boring."

"And you can't stand being more than a few inches away from me for more than a minute." he smirked.

"True." I said and he laughed. We sat at the table and started eating.

"God, Ash, that's so good." I said with my mouth full.

"I know, I made them." he said and I laughed.

"Do you know it's Easter in only a few days?" he asked.

"Oh, shit! Right!" He laughed at me.

"Do I distract you so much you forgot the holidays?"

"Ha, you're funny." I said sarcastically.

"Oh, just admit it. You know it's true." he teased.

"Maybe, Irwin."

"Mhm." he muttered and rolled his eyes.

"So, do you want to go Easter shopping?"

"You actually do that?." I asked and he laughed.

"Hey, that'll be our first Easter together." I said and let out a small laugh.

"And the last one." he said under his breath, looking down at the table, and I knew exactly what he meant. I didn't know if I was meant to hear that, so I pretended I didn't. I looked down at my pancakes, sad that what he said was true.

"I'm sorry, Maddie."

"For what?" I pretended.

"For saying that."

"You know, it was your idea." I said. I didn't know why I was making such a big deal out of it if I knew it was true, but it made me sad, especially because he told me that if we'll be together we won't talk about me leaving.

"What was my idea?"

"Of us being together!" I nearly shouted.

"I'm not ordering you to be with me! You have a choice, you know? You don't have to be with me!" he shouted.

"But you told me we'd never talk about me leaving Australia until I actually do!"

"We never talked about it!"

"Ashton, you just said this was our last Easter together and we both know what it means."

"It's true." he said and looked at the table again.

"I don't know why I'm even bothering you." I said and stood up from the table, ready to leave. He stood up as well, ran towards me and grabbed my wrist.

"Don't go. I'm sorry." he said and pulled me into a hug. Of course I didn't pull away, because I liked Ashton too much to just leave like that. I was actually hoping he'd stop me because I didn't want to leave. He hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you." I said.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, too." he mumbled into my shoulder.

"These fights are getting commonplace and I don't like it." he said.

"I hate fighting with you." I said quietly.

"I hate fighting with you too."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry for bringing this whole thing up."

"No, it's okay, it's true." I shook my head.

"Come here." He cupped my face in his hands and pressed his lips on mine.

"Mine." he smiled. I smiled back up at him and he kissed me one more time.

"Are you finished with your pancakes?" I asked quietly and he nodded, his hands still on my waist, holding me close to him.

"Okay. I'll wash the dishes and you go use the bathroom."

"No! You can't wash the dishes in my house!" he laughed. I grabbed his shoulders and turned him around, kicking him in the ass for him to go use the bathroom.

"Maddie!" he laughed but I just continued to look at him.

"You're so stubborn." he rolled his eyes and left the kitchen.

After a few minutes, when I was still cleaning the dishes, I felt two large arms wrap around my waist from behind. Ashton kissed my cheek and then put his chin on my shoulder. He smelled so good and his hair was wet. He took a shower.

"You smell good." I said and he smiled.

"Just for you."

"I'm done." I said as I put the last plate out of the sink.

"That's good." he smiled.

"My clothes are your clothes now?" he asked, looking up and down at me, then catching my eyes again.

"Sharing is caring." I said, shrugging.

"It's okay until I have something to wear." he said and I laughed even more.

"They look better on you than they look on me, though." he shrugged.

"Yeah, and I like you better with no clothes."

"Oh yeah?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Yep." I said simply.

"You're an idiot." he laughed.

"I can't tell you but I secretly love it when you wear my clothes because you look very cute in them." he whispered like that was the top secret.

"I love wearing your clothes. They're comfy and they smell like you. Whoa, I'm a creep, aren't I?" I asked and he laughed. He pecked my lips.

"You're not a creep. And as much as I love you wearing my clothes you don't want to go out in them, and we're going out now so go change." I laughed.

"Where are we going?"

"I'm not quite sure yet."

"But I don't think I have my own clothes here." I laughed. Again.

"I think you left some of them a few nights ago, they're in my closet."

"Oh, okay." I said, walking upstairs.

"Hey, Maddie?" Ashton called through the house.

"Yeah?"

"Can the boys go with us? I mean, is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't it be?" I furrowed my eyebrows. The next second he was standing in his room, next to the closet I searched for my clothes in.

"I'm sorry, I just- I thought it'll be our alone time but they insisted on going." he groaned.

"It's okay, Ashton." I laughed, "I haven't seen them in a while."

"You saw them in school two days ago." he said.

"I mean, we haven't hung out in a while."

"Okay." he smiled.

"Get out." I said and put my hands on his chest to push him out of the room.

"I've seen you in your underwear before!" he laughed.

"No, get out!" I laughed with him.

"Okay, okay." was all he said before he walked out of the room. I changed in my skinny jeans and a T-shirt I left here and walked out of the room as well. I walked downstairs to see Ashton, but I saw three guys instead.

"When did you guys get in?" I laughed at them.

"We just came." Luke said.

"Where's Ashton?"

"I'm coming!" he called from the bathroom and walked to the living room.

"Alright, let's go out." Calum said. Ashton grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together.

All we did that day was get some frozen yoghurts, go to the park and talk and then they walked me home because I wanted to since it was Sunday and I had to get ready for school tomorrow or whatever. Later, I played some video games with Sam, ate some dinner and went to sleep.

The next week was boring, because Ashton and the boys always had to do something after school, either it was band practice or they had to help their family in some things. I didn't want to bother them at any of that so I went home straight after school, which I didn't do for a while. Finally it was Friday, but it was rainy so Ashton and I didn't go out.

I was laying on the couch, watching TV when I heard the dorbell ring. Since I was home alone I had to open the door myself, which I didn't regret later. I opened it and saw my absolutely gorgeous Ashton with a big grin on his face and a big chocolate in his hands. I smiled big and brought my hands up to his neck and kissed him.

"Hey." he smiled.

"Hey."

"That's for not being with you the whole week." he said and gave me a chocolate. I laughed and hugged him.

"Thank you."

"It's not a problem, but we're gonna eat this together." he said and I laughed once again.

We walked to the living room and sat down to watch TV and eat the chocolate for the whole night.

"I've missed cuddling with you." he said, making me smile.

"Ashton, I want to get a tattoo. I'll get a tattoo." I said out of nowhere.

"A tattoo?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah. Nothing big, a small one. I just want a reminder of Australia when I'll get back home. You know, of everything nice that's happening to me here, a reminder of you."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes."

"Okay. If you want a tattoo, you'll get one." he said and kissed my forehead.

"Do you already know what you want?"

"I want you to chose it."

"Me?" he asked.

"I want that tattoo to mean something to me, and if you'll chose it, it'll mean the world to me." I said and he hugged me closer.

"What if I mess up and you won't like it?"

"Impossible."

"I'll think about one." he smiled, then leaned in and kissed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.8K 44
Holly was happy with life. She was happy with early morning drives to the coffee shop before work, and spending most of her free time with her bestfr...
1M 34.7K 36
Ashton is okay right now. He's always like this after a bad bout. He starts off saying that the world is his oyster and he loves everyone, but when t...
6.1K 281 14
"love is inevitable, and it was unintentional to fall for you. i may have made a mistake but you're the best mistake i have ever made."
14.5K 501 25
*Courtney* I can't believe it. I'm in New York! I'm actually doing this. This right now is real as real can ever be. But Luke. He was the best. I mi...