Infinity | tk

By NimraSajjad

|fetus writing alert| Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood. But only he knows this, no one else. He is a ruthless mo... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Territory
Chapter 2: Encounter
Chapter 3: Dinner Part 1
Chapter 4: Dinner Part 2
Chapter 5: Nightmares
Chapter 6: Close
Chapter 7: Training
Chapter 8: Problem
Chapter 9: Truth
Chapter 10: Again
whatttttt
Chapter 11: Unexpected
Chapter 12: Mine
Chapter 13: Okay
Chapter 14: Damn
Chapter 15: Giddy
Chapter 16: Desperate
Chapter 17: Date
Chapter 18: Past
Chapter 19: Hidden
Chapter 20: Yours
Chapter 21: Love
●//Important//●
TAEKOOK KISSED!!!
Chapter 23: Merry
Chapter 24: Broken
Chapter 25: Fervent
Chapter 26: Curious
Chapter 27: Meeting
Chapter 28: Ambush
Chapter 29: Prudent
Chapter 30: Sway
Chapter 31: Enticing
Chapter 32: Dispute
Chapter 33: Uproar
Chapter 34: Violence
Chapter 35: Despair
Chapter 36: Together
Chapter 37: Vow
Chapter 38: Honeymoon
Chapter 39: Spark
Chapter 40: Forever
《Thank You》End
New Book!

Chapter 22: Found

63.7K 2.5K 1.3K
By NimraSajjad

Please ignore the mistakes.... :)

Third Person POV

Jungkook wakes up first from sleep and waking up to see Taehyung sleeping on his chest is definitely the best thing.

Jungkook recalls the last night, the night he made love to Taehyung. He didn't knew Taehyung would be as desperate for him as he is. He thought Taehyung would still take time even after Jungkook's confession. Jungkook didn't knew that the moment he confessed his love to Taehyung, the older gave away his heart to Jungkook completely. No doubts, hesistancy or insecurities were left. Taehyung love Jungkook and Jungkook loves Taehyung, there is nothing that can ever change that.

After admiring the sleeping beauty beside him, Jungkook gently nudges Taehyung to wake up. He doesn't want to leave the bed with Taehyung not knowing. Taehyung squirms a little that causes him to fall off Jungkook's chest. Jungkook watches with a smile as Taehyung rubs his eyes and opens them slowly. Just as Taehyung meets Jungkook's eyes, he hides himself in a comforter in a rush.

Jungkook's smile turns into a confused frown because he expected Taehyung a smiley good morning from him.

"Tae? What's wrong?" Jungkook asks but gets no answer. Taehyung gathers the comforter from around Jungkook to hide himself better.

"Tae? Baby? What are you doing?" Jungkook asks again and tugs the comforter to reveal Taehyung but the older grips harder, not coming out to light.

Then it hits Jungkook, Taehyung is probably shy and can't face Jungkook right now.

"Oh come on princess. Don't tell me I'll have to deal with your shyness now." Jungkook snickers but Taehyung still doesn't budge.

"Okay that's enough baby." With one swift move, the comforter is on the floor. Taehyung feels an arm around his waist as Jungkook pulls him up to sit him on his lap. Jungkook grips other's waist harder and brings him closer. Taehyung rests his hands on Jungkook's chest, biting his lips and waiting for Jungook to speak because the younger is looking at him with a blank expression and Taehyung almost shudders because of the tight grip.

"Why are you not talking to me?" Jungkook asks, his eyes travelling to the exposed neck because of the oversized shirt, full with dark red love and bite marks.

"You didn't look at me. Do you regret last night?" Jungkook whispers.

"NO! I swear I don't." Taehyung almost screams. Jungkook raises his eyebrow, trying to hide his smile.

"Then?"

"I-It's just---everything is new to me and I may sound stupid but when I saw you, looking at me like that, I really thought you were just a beautiful dream that will disappear so I-I just closed my eyes a-and---". Taehyung just hooks his arms around Jungkook and hugs him tight. Jungkook's heart flutters at the thought that Taehyung dreams about him but so does he.

"I am right here, with you and you know I am not just a dream. I am here and I ain't going anywhere baby. I promise." Jungkook assures Taehyung, rubbing his hand up and down Taehyung's back.

"P-Promise." Taehyung whipers. "I know Kookie, I know you won't leave me.

"Okay, now give me a kiss and let's shower, together." Jungkook says and Taehyung complies, a sweet morning kiss is shared between two.

Jungkook carries Taehyung to the bathroom and strips him, leaving small kisses everywhere. They slip in under the shower, warm water soaking both of them.

They way they look at eachother so clearly even with the water being the barrier between them, how they can touch eachother even without using their hands, how their hearts beat in sync and that rhythm being loud even in the splashing sound of water, it is surely how they realize that they are made for eachother.

In no moment, their lips meet, igniting the frenzy within. It's a brutal yet soft kiss. Jungkook picks Taehyung from back of his thighs and Taehyung locks his legs around Jungkook's waist. The older whimpers as he is met with a cold wall. Jungkook lets go of other's lips only to breath and captures them again. Taehyung's hand fist on Jungkook's wet locks and tugs harder everytime Jungkook bites his lips or sucks his tongue. 

Jungkook brings his one hand to cup Taehyung's face, his thumb tracing other's bottom lip. Jungkook looks at him in the eyes, silently asking permission and Taehyung nods.

Capturing Taehyung's lips again, Jungkook slowly enters Taehyung, elicting a moan from him. He starts with a slightly fast pace and Taehyung rolls his head back in pleasure. Jungkook starts thrusting faster, the shower stall filled with skin slapping. Taehyung can feel the difference from last night and now. Jungkook was gentle last night but right now, he is not having any mercy on his omega.

"F-Faster....K-Kook---ahh". Taehyung keeps moaning and screaming as Jungkook pounds in him mercilessly, making Taehyung believe that he is not just a dream, he is with him and forever will be.

Taehyung can't even tell Jungkook that he is close as the heat starts to pool in his stomach. His legs shudder and Jungkook knows he is close. Jungkook's thrust turn erratic as he makes Taehyung come, screaming Jungkook's name, nails scratching his back. Jungkook keeps thrusting untill he reaches his orgasm and releases inside Taehyung. They stay like that for a while, catching their breaths.

Jungkook carefully sets Taehyung down. The other needing Jungkook's support to stand.

"You're bleeding". Jungkook says and rubs his neck.

"What?" Taehyung asks confused and then looks between his legs, light red colour trailing down.

"I-I'm sorry. I was too rough." Jungkook apologises.

"What for Kookie? It's normal, now let's shower before the water runs out." Taehyung smiles.

They get out of the shower and get dressed, ready to head home after breakfast. Jungkook's phone rings, showing his father's ID. Jungkook frowns, not expecting it at all.

"Hey Dad." Jungkook greets, gaining Taehyung's attention.

"Yeah we are free."

"Uh is it neccessary?"

"Uhmm Okay." Jungkook sighs and hangs up.

"What is it?" Taehyung asks.

"Dad wants us to visit our pack house. He wants you to meet our pack and also wants to talk to you." Jungkook explains. He is okay with them visiting the pack house but talk to his Dad, he is not sure about that.

"Oh that's great. It want to meet your pack." Taehyung smiles although he is nervous of what Jungkook father's want to talk about. Also, he isn't having his scent supressants, everyone will pick his scent.

As if scensing Taehyung's nervousness, Jungkook takes Taehyung's hands in his own assures him that he will be with him the whole time and he doesn't have to worry. Taehyung just nods and smiles.

----------------------

"There are just few rogues guarding the enterence, we can take them down easily." A voice links the whole group of wolves hidden in the woods.

"That's good. I am surprised at the lack of guard. Yoonsoo sure found an excellent place to hide his victims. He thought no one would know." Another says.

"Enough. Do what you are here for. I need every one safe." The dominating voice links.

"Yes Alpha."

With that said, the wolves marched forward and attacked the rogues guarding the holding place. One by one, they killed every rogue they encountered. The Alpha opened the rusty gate and out of all the scents, he could still catch the sweet scent of his.

Their were three more wolves inside but nothing for the Alpha. Getting rid of those filthy rogues, the Alpha reached the holding place, looking at every victim that had been in this hell for years. But now, they are going to be free.

"Who are you?" A weak voice came from far corner and the Alpha immedietly recognised it. He got closer to the cage and there he saw him. The love of his life, his mate. Far away from him for years and finally he found him.

"Baek! It's me." The Alpha said, now on verge of crying.

"C-Chanyeol?" Baekhyung couldn't believe his eyes. His mate, who was separated from him years ago was standing in front of him.

"Yes baby, it's me. I promised you that I'll find you. I am s-sorry it took me some years but I am here. I am here to take you with me." Chanyeol said and Baekhyun burst into tears. The only thing separating them were the metal bars. In a snap, Chanyeol broke the lock and Baekhyun rushed into his lover's embrace. After all those years, he finally felt like he is home.

"I got you now, we are going home." Chanyeol whispered and hugged him tighter.

Someone will really be pissed to hear that the holding place has been cleared, without anyone knowing.

-------------------

"Wow Jungkook, your pack house is so beautiful." Taehyung says as soon as he steps out of the car. They drove straight to the pack house from the cottage as Taehyung was really excited to meet Jungkook's pack.

"Yeah, I know." Jungkook nonchalantly replies. "Let's just go inside."

"Yeah sure." Taehyung says, sensing something is really bothering Jungkook but he let's it slide for now. The both hold hands and go inside.

Everyone stops whatever they were doing as soon as Jungkook and Taehyung enter.

"Jungkook! What a surprise mate." Yugyeom runs towards Jungkook and hugs him, Jungkook not returning it.

"Dad called, had to come." Jungkook replies and Yugyeom frowns.

"If your Dad would not have called you than you wouldn't have come. You literally forgot us man." Yugyeom says.

"It's not like that."

"Oh hi there, didn't saw you. I am Yugyeom and you are?" Taehyung jumps a little at the sudden talk thrown at him. He thinks Yugyeom is talkaltive person.

"Oh hi, I am Taehyung." Taehyung introduces himself with a smile.

"My mate." Jungkook declares and Yugyeom's eyes widen.

"YOUR MATE?!!" Yugyeom shouts scaring Taehyung.

"LISTEN UP LOST DELTA! YOUR HEIR HAS FOUND HIS MATE!!" Yugyeom shouts and the hall erupts with chears.

"Jungkook, he is so fucking beautiful". Yugyeom blurts out but doesn't regret it. Taehyung blushes a little and hides behind Jungkook.

"Watch it Yugyeom." Jungkook growls.

"Oh shut up you possessive bitch, we are gonna celebrate." Yugyeom runs away calling for Mingyu and others.

"Welcome to my pack." Jungkook sighs and Taehyung giggles. They both recieve congratulations from everyone and Taehyung already loves it here. Mingyu and Chris being the dramatic assholes bow in front of Taehyung and kiss his hand, getting a warning growl in return and Taehyung just tells him to relax.

"Oh God Jungkook, where did you find such a beautiful mate." Rosè practically coos at Taehyung, pinching his cheeks.

"It just happened noona. I don't know myself." Jungkook smiles. (Rosè is older than both of them).

"Nayeon, look at him. He is so precious." Rosè gestures another girl who has same heart eyes for Taehyung.

"Oh come on noona, introduce yourself first." Jungkook says. Taehyung notices that Jungkook has a small circle of friends and he is only comfortable atound them, not everyone.

"Oh yeah sorry. Hi, I am Chaeyoung but you can call me Rosè and this is Nayeon, my mate. It's lovely to meet you." Rosè introduces.

"I-It's good to meet you too." Taehyung smiles and the girls melt again.

"Hey Jungkook, you don't come at the training and you visited pack house after so long, spend time with us too." Yugyeom says.

"Would it be okay if I steal your man for a while, your highness." Yugyeom bows dramatically, asking for Taehyung's permission.

"Yes Jungkook, we will show Taehyung around, you go with these dramatic assholes." Rosè says and grabs Taehyung's hands.

"I am not getting up unless your highness allows." Yugyeom speaks again and Jungkook rolls his eyes. Taehyung says yes and Yugyeom thanks him.

"Don't worry, Taehyung will be safe." Rosè says and Jungkook lets Taehyung be gmdragged away by the girls. Taehyung looks really happy and Jungkook is glad. No one has commented about his scent yet and Jungkook hopes some people woukd stay away from him when Taehyung is out of his sight. Though there is a slight itch that's bothering him.

---------------

Hello beautiful people. How are u guys?

I hope u liked the chap. The story will unfold soon. The drama will happen. Untill then...plz stay with me. Thank u for supporting.

Vote, share and Comment

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 63.6K 56
kookiekake liked your photo. kookiekake commented on your photo: woah, I love your hair color. want to be friends? + + + in which jungkook stumbles a...
2.2M 162K 150
(Instagram au) In the last year of his university, Jeongguk finally decides to muster up courage and approach his crush for years, Kim Taehyung but...
1.8M 66.2K 41
Where a CEO is strict to anyone who comes in his way except he is only sweet to his assistant "Taehyung come to my office now!" "W-what do y-you want...
1.1M 48.5K 52
In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little human Milo struggles to make ends meet w...