Illusion ~Stranger Things~ [C...

By robinandladybugz

"Sometimes the bad guys are smart too." ... More

the playbill
Trailer
trailer 2
Playlist
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N

the story begins

13.7K 206 40
By robinandladybugz

hi! thank you for clicking on my story!

 i wrote this years and years ago and i'm so pleased that people still enjoy it today! i still cringe at parts but i'm so happy that it has found this little community and is being enjoyed by you guys.  i began this in 2017 and finished it in 2019 but you guys have been so into it that i decided to go back and edit! it won't be perfect but 2021 me is making this story a lil bit better <3 enjoy :)

~Dedication~
««— SlushieSon , DemodogsRpeople2 , AworldFULof10bELEVEN ,

all of you who still continued to read this and give it love even after i deemed it as a cringey part of my past and abandoned it.

—»»

«Credits»
I regret to inform you that I do not own Stranger Things or any of its characters. That would be super cool and I would have a lot more money than I do now, but I don't. I also do not own Thorn, Auggie, Jay, or any other character from the fanfic STATC. Those characters belong to Iydiamartin .

the only characters I own are my main character Pine and any other character I listed in the "cast" chapter. (unless specified otherwise)

~robinandladybugz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210 13 8
On November 7 of 1983, a tragedy struck the american city of Hawkins, the disappearance of Will Byers. ...And 5 days later, on the 12th A mysterious...
818 20 14
Jillian Byers was (similar to her twin) an outcast. She didn't have many friends and actually cared about grades, unlike any of the other girls in he...
87.7K 2.3K 70
People use many words to describe Madison Byers: sarcastic, smart, stubborn, quiet, caring, but most of all protective. She has protected everyone in...
85.6K 3K 49
"Do you think she's an alien" "No T.K she is not an alien" "What normal girl has no hair" "Oh my God shut up T.K I'm trying to think" β˜žοΈŽπ™Έπ™½ πš†π™·π™Έπ™²...