Save Me

By historia14

This is not a misleading love This is a tragedy About five lost souls About love, hate, and sorrows About a y... More

Disclaimer
Teaser & Introduction
Pink Handkerchief
Dangerous Affair
Vanilla Scent, New Friends, Box of Terror
What Could Be Brighter Than Moonlight?
The Queen and Her King
Stolen Kiss
Savior
You Kissed Him Again
That Dying Flower
Chapter 12
It's Not About To Save Her
Scattered Hearts
I'll Stay With You
Living Together, Learning?
Happiness To Share
The Lost Rose
Taehyung's Regrets
Escape Date
His Fairytale
When We Cry
Unwanted
Forgiving
Nightmare
In Her Deep Slumber
A Girl Who Escaped the Dreams
Don't Forget Him
Indifference
He Lost
The Shooting Star, Moon and Sun (His Punishment)
Soon, We'll Be Found
Heart That Can't Cry Anymore
Yoongi's Phone Call
Unconditional Love
Goodbye (Her Greatest Love)
A Man Who's Afraid of The Light
Abyss of Trinity
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain Pt.2
At That Very Place
You Can't Disappear From Me
Drunk In Love
Abyss Of Ruination
Jimin's Honesty
Missing
First Love Sacrifice
S/He Can't Break Anymore
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 1)
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 2)
New Guy
Someone Is Dead
Truth is Hurtful
๐Ÿ”ธnote๐Ÿ”ธ
After Bloody Rain
Is Not Me
Her Darkest Wish
True Love Sacrifice
Not Me
Memento Mori
Tzuyu's Request
Park's Tragedy
Last Petal
Mother
The 'Antagonist'
Life
Fairytale For Dearest You (Pt.1)
Fairytale For Dearest You (Last)
๐Ÿ’–Note๐Ÿ’–

Recalling

387 22 18
By historia14

Sana was still on her previous position on the ground. Time had passed, people passed by but there's nothing could take her attention. As if Sana's world became her only world right now. As if the time just stopped and she just frozen with what she kept on her mind. Until the sun set down, the gate was nearly closed and night fell down. When fullmoon lights pouring the broken girl, Sana started to looked up to the sky.

The fullmoon. Round and the lights showered the night. It always reminds her of Jimin when she looked at the moon.

"I'm so happy whenever I'm with you Sana. Maybe I didn't saying much about what I feel because me myself wasn't able to bear how big my feeling to you and verbalize the feelings. I always want to see your smile. That's why whenever you're struggling or sad, I want to be your share as well your guardian,"

Their first kiss under the moonlight's shower. Was tender, warm and fluttering.

"I told them that one day I'll marry you. That's why I want you getting used living with me,"

Thus they were living together back then. Every night under the moon and stars light shower, Jimin hugged her, kissed her. They kissed all night, giving full of love touches until they fell to sleep and woke up again just to found that the person s/he loves was still sleeping beside him/her.

Jimin's tender, warm and sparkling gaze. His face was very captivating and Sana never lost her chance to feel his soft lips' touch in all over her face. They planned to get married. They promised to live together and get married although back then Sana's soul and mental were already broken and her soul also her mind were already scattered by Yoongi's act. But Sana was still dreaming and wishing that her dream will come true to live with Jimin in the end.

"Oppa. Can we be together forever?"

"I will always be with you, we won't be separated,"

Since when did Sana forget her love which is so pure and innocent towards Jimin? All of her feelings had never been fake. Even when she started to feel her love to Jimin was full of speculation after she lost Yoongi, Sana was still feeling her soul moves for Jimin even though it was barely she notice. That guy did everything to her. Forgive her, make her happy, fight for her.

"I must leave you even when I really don't want to,"

For Minatozaki Sana who gave her virginity to other guy when she belonged to Jimin.

For Minatozaki Sana who carried a fetus from other guy and Jimin still accepted her no matter what.

For Minatozaki Sana, whose heart full of darkness when her life didn't gravitated again to Jimin.

"Oppa, it's okay if we're separated for a while in order to be together forever,"

Sana was sure, her life had no meaning anymore back then and only Jimin her last stop.

"......because I'm too far away from you. Sana, Yoongi won't hurt you again, I will never let that happen. He will take care of you,"

"Because there's someone who loves you, but you forget how great his love is. The pain is echoing and delivered to my heart,"

Oh God, Jimin had been already known clearly that Sana loves Yoongi. And now she killed Jimin. She already destroyed Jimin's life.

"Oppa...,"Sana sobbed again, she felt hard to breathing.

"Oppa...,"

Sana didn't know anymore what to do. One of the person she loves has already teared apart by her. One of the guy she loves, was suffering a major pain.

"OPPA...!!!!!"Sana screamed before finally her world went pitch black.

*Save Me*

"What are you thinking about?"

Sana turned around when her palm was engulfed by a familiar tender grip. A gentle and warm smile greeted her making Sana rested her head in Jimin's shoulder. They were sitting in the seaside at Namjoon family's private beach. The vacation they had planned finally only both of them who attending because Jimin want to spend more time before he go to State leaving Sana alone.

"Baby, I'm sorry,"Jimin said with sad tone.

"Oppa, there's nothing that I have to forgive,"Sana played with Jimin's fingers.

"Yeah. There's so many. And thank you because you're still staying in my side,"Jimin pecked Sana's crown. Sana raised her face to meet Jimin's eyes. Her gaze was full of meaning, the meaning of how she adores Jimin's personality. Jimin never blamed her for everything she had done to him and her life and until now she still couldn't escape from her mourn upon losing her baby and Yoongi.

"Why do you love me Oppa?"Sana asked, her heart felt aching.

"I don't know. You're bright, innocent, beautiful and full of spirit. But there's so many of girls like that yet I had never fell in love with any of them. I can answer why I love you more Sana,"

"Why?"Sana asked still lock her eyes with Jimin.

"Because your presence in my life made me realize...that I had born into this world. I'm a human. I want something for the very first time in my life and I want to fight for that. You gave me a reason and made me realize that I'm not only have my body but also I have soul,"Jimin lowered his face to kiss Sana's lips. Sana replied his kiss lightly making Jimin smile. A genuine yet painful smile. She was so happy with Jimin's presence, feeling strong to protect the smile in Jimin's face but deep inside her heart Yoongi is always inside her.

"I love you Jimin Oppa,"Sana hugged Jimin and rested her head in Jimin's chest. She loves Jimin so much and thankful that she has this angel without wings. But she loves two persons, two souls. And almost all of her soul was numb now because she lost one of her love. Eventhough she's sure with her heart for who's the one she loves the most, but loving two persons in same time is really killing her. It wasn't so easy actually.

"You know, sometimes I think that only say love won't be enough to describe how important you are in my life Sana,"Jimin put down Sana's body to the soft sands. Looking at her under his body. Sana stared at Jimin with her innocent face, waiting for what will possibly her lover do.

"Sana, sorry...in your young age you've already lost so many things. You experienced many things that you shouldn't experience yet,"Jimin whispered in Sana's ear.

"I don't understand...,"

"I mean like this,"Jimin smirked seeing Sana shrieked when he lift one of her leg and shoved his finger under her orange bikini panty.

"Oppa...,"Sana closed her eyes when she felt Jimin's gentle touch and their lips met. They kissed passionately, Sana cupped Jimin's face while his tongue darted into her mouth and tangled with her tongue, their bodies rolled over the sands until Sana was on top of him. Jimin's hand which was under her panty already left her wet womanhood and now he tucked some strands of her already longer hair behind her ear, Sana brought him down to kiss him again. Their hot lower parts already rubbing to each other, Sana could feel Jimin's bulge, pushed her crotch which only covered by her tight and thin bikini.

"You're so beautiful Baby...it's like I'm doing a crime everytime I do this to you,"Jimin said, now he raised his upper body, supporting his body on top of her with his hands on the sands. Sana helped Jimin by untying her bikini from her neck. Now Jimin got a clear vision of her perfect breasts, making him quickly took a mouthful of her breast hungrily. Sana let out a soft moan when Jimin's wet tongue licked and sucked her nipple. Sana hugged Jimin tightly, pressing his head closer to her, not letting him leave her breast. Unknowingly she already moved her hips around his crotch, rubbing his erected member against her pussy.

"Ah! Oppa...,"Sana yelped when Jimin bites her nipple and sucked her harder. Sana shut her eyes, feeling her nipple being sucked as if he's drinking her until her last drop. She couldn't help if she'll come faster just by his mouthjob on her breast, she felt like in heaven. Jimin smiled and looking at Sana's in ecstasy face. Sana was already being controlled by her lust and she needs Jimin so much. Their eyes met and Jimin quickly devouring her mouth. Sana's big and fluffy breasts were pressing against Jimin's hard chest when she tightened the embrace. Jimin was so happy for having her no matter what she already done in past. He just can't let her go. Never.

Sana's innocent but lustful face made Jimin even more turned on. What Jimin said with being a criminal everytime he's making love with her was very true. Sana still has expression and face like a high school student even her baby face made him felt like a lolicon. But she's really passionate and sensual, as if the chains that chained her was already broken. Sometimes Jimin and Sana couldn't control their hormones, even when they were in school. They had sex sometimes in rooftop or even the restroom.

"Moan for me Sweetie,"Jimin said before he insert his already standing proud member inside Sana's heavenly hole. Jimin shoved Sana's panty to found her hole, without removing her panty at all, he inserted his length onto her womb. Sana groaned and moaned when she felt something long, big and warm entered her. She could feel Jimin's balls slightly touched her skin because Jimin pushed his member to the deepest of her hole, making his length already unseen, sinking inside Sana's wet and warm womanhood.

"Honey, let me fuck you hard,"

"Oppa you always did,"Sana buried her blushing face in Jimin's shoulder when Jimin's hips started to thrust his member back and forth inside her. Jimin humped her very quickly making Sana couldn't hold her screams when his member hit her G-spot. Their body fell to the sands when Jimin couldn't support their body again and focus with his humps.

"Baby, I'm close...!"he humped her very quick, sweats were flowing down from his temple.

"Hnghh...Oppa, faster,"Sana mumbled in Jimin's neck.

"Ouch! Shit!!!"Jimin pulled out from her tight hole and squirted his sperms to Sana's lower abdomen. Sana screamed when warm and thick liquid came out from her womanhood. After Sana got pregnant before, Jimin has never cummed inside her womb again except she's sure that she's in infertile days to have sex. Both of them were panting hard before Jimin pecked Sana's temple.

"I love you Sana. I love you so much love,"Jimin smiled.

Sana didn't answer him. She just lied down weakly in Jimin's chest. Recalled with Yoongi, Yoongi whom she couldn't get rid off from her mind. She was having sex with Jimin, it was so right because she belongs to Jimin. But, her heart was crying because of his love confession, the pleasure she got, everything was not from Yoongi. She missed Yoongi's touch. She couldn't get his touch again anywhere in this world and it kills her so much. She wanted to cry but she already decided to continue her life with Jimin and never give up for the sake of him.

"Oppa I love you...I really really love you,"Sana said, ensuring herself. Sana kissed every inch of Jimin's chest, up to his neck then landed on his lips. Jimin mouthed a thank you for her between the kiss. They were still kissing until they gained their energy back and ready for the next round, spending time with making love all day during their short holiday.

***

"Sana, your boyfriend is calling!"Binnie shouted from the class entrance. Sana who was busy teaching algebra to Jackson quickly asked permission to ask Jimin to wait for her or go to cafeteria first. But instead of waiting or go to the cafeteria first, Jimin followed Sana entering the class. Every girl in her class were screaming to the top of their lungs when Jimin entered the class but they could only enjoy his handsome face from afar when Jimin helped Sana teaching algebra to Jackson.

"Whoa Hyung! San! You guys are perfect couple! I got it Hyung I got it! Damn! You guys are really smartasses!"Jackson gathered Jimin and Sana into his embrace. Making Sana and Jimin chuckled upon hearing Jackson's words.

"You're too much,"Jimin said.

"Well, typical of Jackson, Oppa,"Sana chuckled.

"Then can I bring my girl now?"Jimin asked politely to Jackson. Jackson bursted into laughter with Jimin's joke.

"Yah Hyung! Just go. I'm not Sana's father or her overprotective bestfriend like Tzuyu. I know you guys already hungry right?"Jackson moved closer to them.

"To eating each other's,"

"Yah!!!"Sana smacked Jackson's head with her blushing face.

"Oppa you're kidding,"Sana couldn't close her mouth and jaw dropped when Jimin brought her to school yard instead of cafeteria. There, Hoseok and the others were already standing with various of gifts and flowers. The yard already transformed into the sea of rose petals. There's 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SANA' writing by the pink rose petals in the middle of the field. Sana covered her agape mouth with Jimin's surprise. Not only her school's students who looking at the scenery with astonishment, but the teachers were cheering on Jimin as well.

"I'm so grateful you were born in this world Sana. Once again, happy birthday baby,"Jimin gave a long and deep kiss on her forehead. Everyone were cheering and screaming upon seeing the moment but Jimin just ignored them. He already done by gathering his courage to make this surprise. Actually Jimin had already decorated their room last night and prepared candle light late dinner right in 00.00 AM but he made another surprise at school. It really surprised Sana.

"Oppa,there won't be another surprise again right?"Sana asked. Jimin just giggled and stroked her hair gently.

"Sana-ya! Happy birthday. Jimin Hyung didn't know what do you want that's why he gives various gifts. Gosh, hopefully he didn't buy you a Porsce,"Jungkook sighed whilst giving the gift he held.

"Yah, I'm not that rich!"Jimin yelled, making everyone burst into laughter. Ofc it's a big fat lie. Jimin is the real world prince! He has everything.

"Minatozaki Sana happy birthday. I wish in your new age, you will realize that I'm a best man for you,"Hoseok winked, earned him a hard punch from Jimin.

"Geez, Jimin-ssi!"Hoseok protested.

"Don't be silly Hoseokkie. You flirted with almost every beautiful girl you know in this school,"Namjoon nudged him.

"Sana, happy birthday. I wish you'll always be happy with Jimin Hyung,"Taehyung patted Sana's head affectionately. Tzuyu who was standing next to Hoseok just smiled gently upon seeing that. Taehyung turned to her and gave a sign for Tzuyu to join them. Without protesting because Taehyung was dare to order her, Tzuyu immediately ran towards Sana and hugged her.

"Sana! Life goes on and become better. Thanks because you were born in this world and became my strength. Thanks because you are always here and fighting for me,"Tzuyu whispered in Sana's ear. Sana got teared up being touched by her words and nodded her head. Both of them were hugging for a while before finally Sana needs to greet every wish from everyone. From the people who bullied her before and the people who chose to not care when seeing her got bullied. Thanks for Jimin, everything has changed. Thanks for Jimin, Sana already gained more friends.

"Oppa, thank you,"Sana mouthed to Jimin who was watching his girl shaking hands with people who gave birthday wish for her. Jimin was watching her from where BTS was gathering. Sana was really overjoyed because she has Jimin.

She still has Jimin and will keep living on for the sake of this guy.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Hi guys I'm sorry for not updating this frequently again. If you followed my Play With Fire or No Sana No Life books, you'll know the reason why.
But now I can continue this...
Please don't forget this book 😂 and leave comments 😽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265 3 15
sometimes love can be so painful, it can haunt someone's dreams and keep them up. [short story] [bittersweet love series] [jimin x oc]
115K 4.5K 28
A love story of Taehyung and Tzuyu as idols. After being secret lovers for two years and then breaking up, they started to question whether the feeli...
173 29 15
A Boy Who Wasn't Ready To Fall In Love Again And A Girl Who Gave Him All the Reasons to fall in love with her
112K 5.5K 46
Minatozaki Sana was sick ever since she was born. She has a heart disease and the only way to save her is to change her heart. She have to undergo a...