Save Me

By historia14

This is not a misleading love This is a tragedy About five lost souls About love, hate, and sorrows About a y... More

Disclaimer
Teaser & Introduction
Pink Handkerchief
Dangerous Affair
Vanilla Scent, New Friends, Box of Terror
What Could Be Brighter Than Moonlight?
The Queen and Her King
Stolen Kiss
Savior
You Kissed Him Again
That Dying Flower
Chapter 12
It's Not About To Save Her
Scattered Hearts
I'll Stay With You
Living Together, Learning?
Happiness To Share
The Lost Rose
Taehyung's Regrets
Escape Date
His Fairytale
When We Cry
Unwanted
Forgiving
Nightmare
In Her Deep Slumber
A Girl Who Escaped the Dreams
Don't Forget Him
Indifference
He Lost
The Shooting Star, Moon and Sun (His Punishment)
Soon, We'll Be Found
Heart That Can't Cry Anymore
Yoongi's Phone Call
Unconditional Love
Goodbye (Her Greatest Love)
A Man Who's Afraid of The Light
Abyss of Trinity
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain Pt.2
At That Very Place
You Can't Disappear From Me
Drunk In Love
Abyss Of Ruination
Jimin's Honesty
Missing
First Love Sacrifice
S/He Can't Break Anymore
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 1)
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 2)
New Guy
Recalling
Truth is Hurtful
🔸note🔸
After Bloody Rain
Is Not Me
Her Darkest Wish
True Love Sacrifice
Not Me
Memento Mori
Tzuyu's Request
Park's Tragedy
Last Petal
Mother
The 'Antagonist'
Life
Fairytale For Dearest You (Pt.1)
Fairytale For Dearest You (Last)
đź’–Noteđź’–

Someone Is Dead

506 27 17
By historia14

Sana was lying down on the bed while staring at the diamond ring she found this afternoon. From café she went back to campus and tried to find Jihoon but he was no where to find. Her thoughts flee to the owner of the beautiful ring. There was 'JS' carve inside the ring and Sana was sure it's Jihoon's ring. But it was not logical for her that a guy wore the tiny ring which more suitable for a girl. Is this belong to his mother, grandmom, sister or his girlfriend? Sana knitted her eyebrows because if Jihoon has a girl, why did he still confess to her?

"Why do you look restless?"Yoongi laid down right beside Sana who was backing him. Yoongi sniffed Sana's body scent from her nape, making Sana shudder and giggle ticklishly. Sana turned around and reached Yoongi with both of her hands, snaking her arms in Yoongi's neck until their lips met and they shared a tender kiss. Sana smiled and moaned when Yoongi's tongue playfully darted into her mouth, licking her tongue and exploring her wet cavern. When both of them felt hotter and needy, Yoongi crawled to Sana's body. Sana bend her knee giving access for Yoongi's body on top of her, he gave weight on top of her body but it felt warm, thrilling and made her womanhood aching for his touch. Accepting her signal, Yoongi's hands which were caressing Sana's hair trailed down to fondle the milky white skinned girl, he started to undress the t-shirt Sana wore, then he landed on her crotch, doing what his finger do to satisfy Sana.

"Ouch!"Sana shrieked but giggling when Yoongi pressed her clit, right on her spot. Yoongi kissed her deeper while grinning, playfully his lips devouring her mouth, it was hotter yet soon their kiss subsided to butterfly kisses as she focused to feel his touch down her body. Sana helped Yoongi to remove his white t-shirt so now his bare chest pressed her breast, without any fiber between them. Yoongi kept rubbing Sana's still covered pussy, he pressed the hole part and it was already soaking. Sana was moaning when Yoongi shoveed her satin undergarment and inserted his index finger into her hole. His thumb was massaging her clit while his index finger rubbed her tight hole.

"Yoongi...,"Sana shut her eyes in ecstasy, fondling her own breast while Yoongi fingering her. Yoongi liked the scenery in front of him as she wanted to be touched that much. He devoured her breast causing her moan went louder.

"Yes, Sana moan loud for me,"Yoongi licked her nipple.

"Ah! I want to come!"Sana's lower body twitched as Yoongi's fingers went faster.

"Faster Yoongi!"Sana screamed and they don't care if their neighbor heard them. Their neighbor just knew they have young couple neighbor and they knew how big Yoongi's love to Sana as he always accompany her and she always clung to him. And sometimes they found the young couple with Yoongi brought all the groceries bag trailing behind Sana. Sana and Yoongi used to received their neighbor's compliment about how lucky Sana to have a boyfriend like him or how cute Yoongi's girlfriend is.

Yoongi loved this side from Sana. She was innocent and pure hearted but in his arm, she's unexpectedly intimate, lewd, and needy. It was proved when he got injured on his chest and he couldn't move too much, Sana dominated their sexes rather than leaving him alone. She looked innocent, but she has big lust and Yoongi loves it.

Sana almost run out her breath when she reached her climax. Her lower body was vibrating uncontrollably as she shoots her juices to Yoongi's fingers. Yoongi smiled in satisfaction while seeing Sana who enjoyed her orgasm. He licked her lips and kissed her.

"You're so cute when enjoying your orgasm,"he smiled on her lips and pecked her lips again. Sana's face blushed. She hit Yoongi's chest shyly.

"Don't mention that!"she protested but Yoongi didn't care. She didn't care as well actually.  He stayed to kiss her lips for a while before he hovered down.

"Open your legs more,"Yoongi demanded and Sana did that. Yoongi licked her overflowing juices and sucked them. Sana bit her finger, holding the ache as well the unbearable pleasure until she didn't aware that she slightly lift up her ass. Yoongi sucked her as he was drinking her body liquids. Sana was panting hard and she heaved a breath when Yoongi finished cleaning her orgasm juices, he went back to Sana's face and kissed her lips. Sana widened her eyes when she felt something on her mouth. Yoongi smirked when Sana realized that Yoongi just transferred the liquid he just sucked onto Sana's mouth. Yoongi's tongue done transferring the juices and their mouth attachment broke. Their eyes met. Yoongi stared at Sana with eyes full of desire, strong sense of belonging and dominance also affection.

"Y-You, you make me taste myself again Yoongi!"Sana hit Yoongi's chest with blushing face. Yoongi grinned.

"Your taste is the best Sana,"Yoongi pecked Sana's temple and combed her hair.

"What make you restless? Whose ring is this?"Yoongi asked after they breathed normally. Sana was startled when she noticed the ring she was holding before was already in Yoongi's hand.

"My friend's ring Yoongi. It fell on the street but I haven't give it back yet,"Sana answered honestly but she won't mention the owner's identity.

"Hmmm? Then why are you hard thinking about this? Just give it back tomorrow,"Yoongi kissed Sana's tip of nose gently.

"Because this is a diamond ring. I'm afraid that the owner is panic upon wondering where the ring is now,"Sana answered, pecked Yoongi's corner lips.

"Forget about ring,"Yoongi breathed against Sana's neck while giving her butterfly kiss.

"Miss Minatozaki...I want you,"Yoongi whispered, changed her position to the side so now Yoongi was hugging her from back while giving her butterfly kisses.

"Mr. Min, I'm yours,"Sana said, she was already drunk with Yoongi's light touch. Yoongi smiled and quickly pulled out his erected member from his boxer, slid it in between Sana's ass cranny, searching her womanhood hole. With one kiss on her neck, Yoongi started to penetrate his manhood slowly making Sana held her breath because their position right now made her hole narrowed and tightened. The friction full of stimulus just made Sana screamed a bit until finally all of his length entered her hole completely.

"Hhh...Yoongi you're inside me again,"Sana breathed heavily after she took all of his length.

"Sana, moan for me,"Yoongi whispered while thrusting her back and forth. One of Yoongi's hand was holding her body while one other was caressing her face until Sana caught his hand, inserting his finger onto her mouth. She sucked his index finger to muffle her voice.

"Minatozaki Sana,"Yoongi was still teasing her, fastening his pace but Sana was still stubborn to muffle her voice, strengthen her suck on Yoongi's index finger. Yoongi groaned instead, feeling the pleasure on his cock also the tender stimulus from his sucked finger. Sana's long hair were messy but it made her sexier in Yoongi's eyes, making his chest beating so fast when fucking that beautiful girl.

"Sana-ya...arghh...,"Yoongi groaned, still wanting her to moan and groan with fastening his pace even more but it was him instead who was groaning feeling his manhood got massaged by her tight hole.

"Min Sana...,"

Sana let out of Yoongi's index finger from her mouth and groaned feeling her walls throbbing hard because of the fast friction by Yoongi's manhood. Hearing her name with Min surname, making her more passionate. One of her leg lifted up to Yoongi's thigh, supported by Yoongi's arm which holding her body, giving more access on her crotch and she looked back to face Yoongi until their lips met. Sana moaned between their kiss, it was hard for her to focus on the kiss while holding the remarkable stimulus on their attached genitals but Sana didn't want to leave Yoongi's lips. For a couple times their lips failed to be attached, only rubbed against each other but finally their lips are attached again.

"Gosh! Sana, I'll fuck you hard!"Yoongi broke their intercourse for a while and pinned Sana on the bed. He inserted his manhood again while holding her legs to spread open.

"Yoongi...move,"Sana begged when Yoongi teased her again with only penetrate his cock inside her hole but he didn't move at all. Sana pulled his body closer to her and hugged him tightly, moved her hips back and forth so there's friction from the intercourse they just do. Sana hated when she is feeling hot and almost reach her climax but her opponent stopped in the middle of the process or slowing his move. It made her pussy felt hot and aching, wanting a total stimulus.

"Yah...Min Yoongi!"Sana hit Yoongi's chest making him laughed. Seeing Yoongi's heavenly laugh is the thing she loves the most until it make her pulled Yoongi again and claimed that guy's thin lips.

"I swear Yoongi, I love you so much. I love your laugh, I love your smile, I love everything in you. I love you as Min Yoongi no matter what you do,"tears were brimming on her eyes. Sana really felt grateful with Yoongi's presence near her. Her feelings became stronger, she didn't want to lose Yoongi, didn't want to let him go again. Yoongi's warm gaze met hers. Sana brought Yoongi to a long, deep kiss when she recalled with all of this happiness, she already wrecked her morale, wrecked her humanity side, wrecked her heart with betraying Jimin.

Yeah, she betrays Jimin.

But is this purely her mistake when her encounter with Yoongi from the first time was not because they had intention to hurt anyone in this world. When Yoongi who already entered her life, to her beautiful relationship with Jimin was because of his agony, hatred, and pains? They were learning about each other, sharing and finally falling in love. The bound came unexpectedly. Sana had ever felt dead, almost dead, was really like a walking dead and it was happen for years when she lost Yoongi. She can't live without Yoongi.

Does betraying to straighten her life is an unforgivable mistake?

"Sana, don't cry...,"Yoongi kissed Sana's tears. Yoongi caressed her hair wondering why even though she's crying she still looks so beautiful. They were looking at eath other and ensuring themselves that there's nothing that they should worry about when they're together.

There shouldn't be any sorrow anymore.

Sana nodded lightly and kissed Yoongi's lips, brought them back to a deep and hot kiss. They almost forget that one of their body part were still attaching to each other. Yoongi laughed again causing Sana to laugh with him with teary eyes. But they were so overjoyed. Slowly and gradually Yoongi moved his hips again. Sana moaned when she felt Yoongi was moving inside her again. Yoongi kissed each part of her body which he can kiss with their intercourse position. Soon their making love session became hotter. Yoongi fucked her without mercy, as if he punished Sana for making him crazy like this. Both of these beautiful creatures were making love as if world had stopped moving and only them who's moving. These good looking humans were making love as if tomorrow wouldn't come.

"Sana, I'll come,"Yoongi groaned while panting on top of Sana's body.

"Nghhh...Yoongi me too. Faster,"Sana nodded and tugged Yoongi closer to her, she hugged Yoongi's neck and they kissed. Without care that their genitals down there were already reaching their climax. Yoongi shoots his hot semen inside Sana's womb and met her hot juices. They were joined together and it was so warm in Sana's belly. Yoongi pressed his lips into Sana's lips even deeper and slightly bit her bottom lip when they squirted out their last pleasure. Yoongi was still giving some thrust inside her even though he already drained out his semens until he threw himself exhaustedly beside Sana. Sana closed her eyes with heavy breathing, her womanhood's walls were still aching and throbbing incredibly, synced with Yoongi's pulsating member inside her.

"You're amazing Sana,"Yoongi whispered in Sana's ear. Sana's chest was still heaving up and down, her eyes were closed by after she calmed down. Sana smiled in satisfaction while looking at Yoongi.

"I love you,"Sana said, smiling because it's still like a dream when she has Yoongi with her, loving her gently and passionately.

"I love you more,"Yoongi kissed her lips.

Then after a full of love long kiss, both of them were parting away and Yoongi tugged Sana to his wide chest. Sana felt comfortable, protected, and sheltered in Yoongi's embrace. Until they close their eyes, Sana and Yoongi were talking about their activity today.

*Save Me*

"Jihoon!"

The cute also handsome guy who just entered his campus building stopped and turned around when he heard a familiar voice called him. Jihoon's smile bloomed when he saw a pigtail long haired girl was jogging to him. Sana controlled her breath when she arrived in front of Jihoon then she fished out a ring from her autumn coat.

"This is yours, right? I found it yesterday after you left from that place,"

Jihoon took the ring. His smile disappeared after he saw the ring Sana just gave but quickly he formed a forceful smile again. Sana failed to catch Jihoon's smile and just sighed in relieve when Jihoon nodded and thanked her.

"That's yours right? JS. J is your name initial right?"Sana smiled in relieve.

"Is that what you're thinking?"Sana furrowed her forehead when Jihoon asked her back instead.

"Yeah. Your name's first word. J and S, probably someone important for you? I can't be wrong and gosh, this is really yours,"

"Thank you Sana. Oh right, have you had your breakfast yet? I will treat you because you found this ring,"Jihoon said.

"Oh no thank you Jihoon. I must go to library, there's some books I'm looking for to my proposal reverence,"Sana refused.

"Proposal? Whoa Sana, you're still in second year right? Oh anyway I want to go to library too there's a book I'm looking for. You mind if I joined?"Jihoon asked.

"Of course not. Let's go,"Sana smiled sweetly. Then they headed to their University library. On the way to the library, Sana explained that the lecturers demanded her to finish her college less than three years of education. Jihoon also talked about his future project to make the highest skyscraper the world ever has. They didn't realize that they already arrived in library because they had fun talk. Jihoon was a kindhearted and talkative person, that's why Sana felt comfortable.

"By the way Sana,was that pale and handsome guy before is your boyfriend?"Jihoon asked carefully.

"Yoongi? Oh...yeah, we're together,"Sana tucked some strands of her hair behind her ear, her face blushed when she talked about Yoongi and Jihoon noticed that immediately. Jihoon smiled bitterly upon seeing Sana's expression and the answer he got. But he ignored that immediately.

***

Sana bid a goodbye with Jihoon who accompanied her in library since this morning and even they had lunch together until Yoongi picked her up. The whole day Sana and Jihoon got closer and comfortable towards each other. Even though Sana knew that Jihoon likes her but Sana didn't feel bothered and nervous at all, she even was so happy to be friend with Jihoon and thought they can be bestfriend.

Yoongi watched Sana from the car when she bid a goodbye to Jihoon. Her face looked so bright and they looked so close. Yoongi's chest was burning upon seeing that and he felt quiet uneasy even though Yoongi trusts Sana. When Sana came inside the car, Yoongi pulled her immediately and kiss her, making her got startled.

"Yoongi?"

"Sana, why did you with him?"Yoongi asked, looked at Sana, trying to hide his jealousy.

"Yoongi...I gave back Jihoon's ring and he treated me for lunch. We're pretty good friend,"Sana answered. Yoongi actually want to protest and not pleasant at all, he was really jealous and envy because he can't accompany Sana in campus. He really wanted to be with Sana 24 hours in a day, blame himself who only has Sana in his life with two years of separation before. Yoongi didn't meant to be an overprotective lover, he didn't meant to forbid Sana befriend with anyone because Yoongi didn't want to see Sana sad again. Yoongi wanted to make Sana happy, with him with her friends. But, man...he just can't help but to be jealous, Yoongi couldn't help himself.

"Oh God! Are you jealous Yoongi?"Sana was really excited. Yoongi didn't answer and only ducked his head, he rested his head in Sana's shoulder. Sana touched Yoongi's head and caressed his hair.

"You own me completely Yoongi. My heart, soul, and my body are all for you. Let's go home, you make me want to hug you all day,"Sana said, kissing his good scented hair. Yoongi raised up his head and stared at Sana then nodded. They shared a deep kiss before Yoongi started the car's engine.

Little did they knew, Jihoon witnessed their kiss from a far.

*Save Me*

Hey, you know what? Someone is already dead.

The days were passed peacefully. Sana had successfully submitted her proposal to join the seminar. Tzuyu and Taehyung were getting closer and being madly in love and Yoongi began to join them in café if he had spare time. In campus, Sana was getting closer with Jihoon and they liked to spend time in library or have lunch together. Jihoon's presence just made Sana's life become more perfect unknowingly. Having good friends who take care of her like Tzuyu or Taehyung or Momo did and now Jihoon really made Sana happy.

Does Sana already forget Jimin like a passing wind? The girl rarely looked gloomy, rarely spacing out, even seems like she and the people around her had never mentioned Jimin's name again. Jimin, had never given any news of him since the last time they had phonecall.

That day Sana was really busy so she was in campus the whole day to prepare her seminar. She wore her warm peach onepiece because it's almost winter and she tied her hair in a bun. Even though she's dying to go home faster because she was already exhausted and missed Yoongi, but her lecturer kept ordering Sana to be perfect both in her proposal essay and also how she will presenting the proposal. Sana was trying so hard to reach Professor Sihyuk and the other's expectation. What she didn't do again, she always tried hard as people around her's expectation.

"Alright, it's enough for today Sana. You're amazing, we're proud of you,"doctor Miryo said. Sana finally heaved a long sigh and before she bid a goodbye from Professor Sihyuk's office, Sana gathered her belongings.

That moment Sana was already walking down the stairs leaving her campus building. She didn't call Yoongi too pick her up because she knew that Yoongi is quiet busy with is job lately. It's been two days since Sana used bus to go to campus and her apartment back and forth and she enjoyed her lonely ride though. Sana's steps stopped when she saw the familiar figure was standing under the falling leaves, looked up to the orange sky. What made Sana interested is not because she knew that familiar figure but the fact that he looked up to the sky, with tears were falling down to his cheeks.

"Jihoon,"

Jihoon turned aside to found Sana who was already standing near him. Wind blew quiet strongly making some maple leaves falling. Jihoon stared at Sana painfully, makes her heart fell upon seeing that.

"Jihoon, why are you crying?"Sana asked, walking towards Jihoon.

"Because there's someone who loves you, but you forget how great his love is. The pain is echoing and delivered to my heart,"

Sana's heart skipped a beat upon hearing Jihoon's words which she found weird. But his expression, his voice, his gaze, Jihoon uttered that all seriously. That guy was still looking at Sana with painful and sad eyes, which unconsciously scattered Sana's heart. Sana's steps stopped in her place and waited for Jihoon's further explanation but he just looked at Sana like before, he didn't smile cheerfully like he used to be.

"Jihoon what do you mean? Who are you talking about?"Sana asked with her stiff tongue. Her feeling was really messy right now. Her heart hurt with only the sentences Jihoon spoke. As if she didn't want to believe, but Sana only thinks of one name with what Jihoon told her although it was so impossible.

Impossible that Jihoon talked about Jimin.

"You life so happily Sana. Just like his dream. But right now...he's dead,"

Sana couldn't control her eyes to not got teared up upon hearing Jihoon's words. What? What did he talking about? Who? Why?! Sana couldn't move, couldn't breathe. Jihoon, stop scaring Sana!!!

"Y-you...who are you talking about?! Who are you?!"

Oh finally. Sana's smart brain worked again. Sana realized, Jihoon was not an ordinary person. Jihoon was not someone who suddenly entered her life lately with saying he likes her and became her close friend. Sana's knees lost strength when she heard the last sentence Jihoon uttered before he almost kissed Sana's cheek but actually he just whispered something in Sana's ear.

When the sentences had delivered to her ear and heart, as if a perfect world without flaw just cracked. Collapsed. Sana couldn't hold her body's weight again and dropped her body weakly to the ground. Jihoon, left without care about her. Didn't care with Sana who almost couldn't breathe.

The reality that just hit Sana's world. The reality which able to shake and pull her back to the past. Jihoon brought the reality. Park Jihoon is a messenger.

Sana grabbed her aching and clenching heart, her tears were soaking the earth. Without any voice, Sana cried. Her heart was bleeding.

"Sana, life has already left Jimin,"

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
A/N:

Anyone miss this story? Lol. I want to know whether my story is getting boring...please tell me what do you think :D

Ps. I cried writing the last part of this update :")

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.7K 75
Everybody wants him, but he wants you, and you still dont notice it... (Currently being Revised)
337 24 16
A short namjin story It's the poignant story of Namjoon and Jin, two lovers whose relationship fractures due to misunderstandings, leaving them hear...
690K 25.4K 107
What will happened if LOVE and HATE collides 🙂❤️ #SATZU ⚠️With or Without a proper credit I do not allow anyone to re-post all my stories in any oth...