Welcome to the Masquerade (Ed...

Bởi DGrayManLover

As soon as Allen Walker is enrolled into high school he unwillingly meets all kinds of new friends. Allen is... Xem Thêm

Chapter 2: Allen's Admirers
Chapter 3: A Puppet on the Earl's Stage
Chapter 4: Road + Allen = Jealous Lenalee
Chapter 5: The Identity of the Masked Exorcist
Chapter 6: The White Room
Chapter 7: Clarity
Chapter 8: Our Time Now
Chapter 9: It's Not Over
Chapter 10: Runaway
Chapter 11: Gone Forever
Chapter 12: You Won't Relent
Chapter 13: Don't Judge Me
Epilogue

Chapter 1: The Beginning

6.4K 90 25
Bởi DGrayManLover

A/N: spoilers!! Don't read this unless you've caught up on the manga. Or watched all the anime. Please I don't want to ruin anything for anyone.

Anyways this fan-Fic is set in 2012, not in whatever year it is in the anime/manga. Allen walker hasn't met anyone from the order other than General Cross. His past is still the same too! Same age, same innocence and everything. Oh and Allen's innocence in this story has already evolved to crown clown, but he hasn't gotten the sword either. The Noah haven't made a appearance either. Anyways on with the story! :) Most people know about Akuma and Exorcists in this story too. Oh and Allen has already saved Miranda by himself without the help of Lenalee and Miranda is now a certified exorcist and lives with Allen. So this starts at the very beginning! and remember not everything is going to be by the storyline! :P

Chapter 1,

—Allen's POV—

I am Allen Walker, an exorcist, my parents abandoned me when I was born and I was adopted by Mana Walker. My relationship with Mana was short lived because he died and I fell prey to the Millennium Earl. I made a contract with the Earl and I brought Mana back to life as an Akuma, not knowing that when it happened. Mana cursed me and my anti-akuma weapon killed him. Then General Cross took me in and living with him is hell, literally.

Anyways, General Cross has kept me a secret from the exorcist's headquarters called the "Black Order", for some unknown reason. He says that I must not let anyone see who I really am, he confuses me a lot. I used to try to and get him to explain, but he's usually with a woman. Recently my anti-akuma weapon evolved into what I like to call Crown Clown, and now Master (General Cross) wants me to go to school.

"Why do I have to go to school?" Is what I wanted to ask, but I don't want to get on his bad side. Oh wait, I already am, he has addressed all his debts to me, and has enrolled me in a high school, great! Can you sense the sarcasm?

Today will be my first day going to school ever and I'm 15 years old. Before Master left he told me to wear a hat to cover my odd colored hair and the top of my scar. My scar goes across the left side of my face and over my left eye and into a upside down star, also known as a pentacle. I have to wear a bandage over the left side of my face, to hide it.

My hair is white, it was reddish-brown before but from the shock of Mana dying, coming back as an Akuma and my anti-akuma weapon killing him it turned completely white. I had to make up a story for the reason that I have a bandage on my face and the glove I wear on my left hand. So, I decided that I'd lie and say that I was in a house fire and that I had been severely burned. Now it's time to leave for my first day at school.

-

"Okay class we have some news students to introduce." I walked into the classroom and everyone looked at me with wide eyes. "Introduce yourself please."

"I'm Allen Walker." I wave towards them all.

"Can I ask a question?" A boy says.

"Sure." I answer. Here it goes.

"Why is the left side of your face bandaged?" The teacher looked annoyed at the kid. How did I see this coming? I knew that question would rise at least once today.

"I was in a house fire, and I got some serious burns, so I wanted to hide them." Some of the girls make a series of awes.

"Oh, sorry." The boy replies.

"It's okay." I smile. I hear the door slide open and a girl and a boy step in. I heard some guys say yes!

"These are the other new students, please introduce yourselves." The teacher spoke.

The girl had black hair that was in pigtails. "I'm Lenalee Lee. Sadly I won't be able to join you in class until tomorrow, I have to leave." The door slides open again and a tall girly looking boy stepped in and all the girls jaws dropped. "Kanda? I told you to wait outside!"

"Hurry up your brother is getting on my nerves!" Kanda spoke, he looked me over and chuckled to himself. "Lenalee come!" He grabs her and then they are gone. Who does that guy think he is? For some reason I felt something break in my mind, that guy really gets on my nerves for some reason and I don't even know him.

The other guy still stood there. He was a redhead. "I'm Lavi Bookman." He smiled. This guy looks older than 15 or 16? How is he in school?

"Alright, please take your seats." The teacher says.

-

It was lunch, three girls and a boy walked over to me. "Hi Allen!" One of the girls spoke. "I'm Isoko Hirano, this is Akane Fujiwara, and Taka and Takumi Ono." She says pointing to each one of the people standing before me.

"Um, Hi." Takumi sat down in the desk in front of me.

"So, how come you decided to move to this school?" He says with a smile.

"No reason really." I sigh. I noticed Akane and Taka were a little distant, and when they noticed me looking at them, they blushed. Oh great, I've already got admirers. Not that I don't like that, I was just hoping that I could lay low. Two other guys walked over and Isoko introduced them as Kiyoshi Itami and Yohei Saito.

Yohei spoke first. "So newbie, did your mommy forget to pack your lunch today?" Oh right, I forgot about my lunch.

"Well yes and no, I never met my parents, and my step-father died awhile back. So no my mom didn't make my lunch today, and she never will." Everyone went quiet.

"Don't expect me to pity you. Because I won't. You're just a loser, no wonder your parent's ditched you."

"Saito!" Takumi and Isoko both sigh.

"It's fine. You have to do more than that to effect me." I smirk.

"Why you little?" He gets up in my face and I think he expects me to flinch but I don't. I've fought Akuma, that are way more threatening than him. "You'd better watch yourself newbie. You don't want to get on my bad side do you?"

"Maybe." Is what I wanted to say, but I just nod. I've got to lay low.

"That's better." Kiyoshi and Yohei walk off.

"Sorry about them, they are sort of the school bullies." Isoko says.

"It's fine really, My guardian is worse than the both of them put together." Just thinking of Master Cross sends shivers down my spine.

"How did your step-father die? If you don't mind me asking." Isoko gives me a look of sympathy.

Well I could say that he died and then I brought him back to life and then killed him again, but I decide that wouldn't be a good idea since I'm basically undercover. At least I feel that way, anyways. "I don't really know, one day I found him dead."

"Oh, sorry." Isoko says, everyone looks a little uncomfortable.

Then I hear a voice say, "What you're an Exorcist?" Crap, my cover's blown already, I turn toward the voice and find the question hadn't been directed toward me. It was toward the redheaded guy Lavi.

"What, you are?" Isoko says, the word exorcist seems to get everybody's attention.

"Yeah, I am. So is Lenalee and the guy Kanda you saw earlier. That's why Lenalee isn't here today, she had to go get rid of some Akuma."

They are Exorcists? The only woman Exorcist that I've seen so far has been Miranda Lotto. Miranda lives with me, since I saved her from some Akuma.

"That's so cool!" A guy says. "I'm Ryo Kita." The guy shakes Lavi's hand, and that's when I turn and ignore the rest of the conversation.

-

On the way home I couldn't stop thinking about how Lavi, Lenalee and that girl-ish boy Kanda were Exorcists. I walk around a corner and saw several level-two Akuma surrounding a woman and her child. Oh no, I turn back around the corner and made sure no one was looking. I took my hat and the bandage off.

Then I activate my anti-akuma weapon. "Activate."

I took one out easily, but another one hit me hard and I flew back. When I open my eyes there were two other people here. It was Lenalee and Kanda, they activate their anti-akuma weapons and start fighting. I got back up and join them. Kanda had a katana, and Lenalee had some kind of boots. I notice they had Black Order Exorcists uniforms on.

Well, crap. I'm Screwed. I was supposed to avoid the Black Order and here are two of the Exorcists right in front of me.

-

--Lenalee's POV--

When Kanda and I arrive to kill some Akuma, somebody has beat us to it. It was a boy with white hair and a white cloak looking thing. It seems that his left arm is innocence. He's a parasitic-type-accommodator. Cool, this boy was actually pretty cute.

This exorcist wasn't from the Black Order, because he's not wearing one of our uniforms and I've never seen him around before. He was amazing, he took out the level-two Akuma easily. He was almost as good as a General, I wonder who this new guy is? What's odd is that he has white hair, but he doesn't look like a old man. He looks to be about my age. After we finish killing the Akuma, the boy walks up and comforts the people that the Akuma were previously after. How sweet of him.

"Hey." I say to him.

He waves. Can he talk? Now that I get a good look at him, the left side of his face has a scar on it, and it leads up to a...oh no, a pentacle! Is he a Akuma? Kanda puts his katana to the boys neck. "Are you a Akuma?"

He shakes his head no. A mask slides over his face and then his white cloak pushes him into the air, leaving Kanda and I alone.

"Tch" Kanda lets out his familiar sound that meant he was annoyed.

"Who was that?" I ask.

"I don't know, but I find him annoying and a little familiar for some reason." Kanda almost growls.

"Kanda, you find everything annoying." I sigh nudging his shoulder. "Let's get back, brother must be worried."

As we walk back towards some of the Finders who came with us I'm hit with exhaustion, I'm so tired. I slouch even more because I remember that I have school tomorrow, at least Lavi and I aren't the only new kids, that Allen kid is new too.

My brother Komui is making Lavi and I go to school because there have been some recent Akuma attacks there and he wants us to get a better education.

--Allen's POV--

It's a good thing I got out of there when I did. I think that Kanda guy almost recognized me. Next time I'm going to have to leave as soon as they show up. But I confirmed something, it was true that Lenalee, Kanda, and Lavi were Exorcists.

--

A/N: I hope you liked the first chapter!

Video: The Eve (Live) - EXO

-DGrayManLover

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1K 39 17
This is my own D-Gray Man fan fic and I do not own any character of the original other than my own character which is self insert fem reader. Bad dr...
203K 7.6K 49
All her life, Y/N served the Geo Archon. After beeing rescued by him, she offers him her complete devotion as an adeptus. Fighting in the Archon war...
40.8K 1.2K 39
***COMPLETED*** When Yami and Charlotte had been summoned to see the Wizard king they had not been expecting to find out they had a 19 year old daugh...
31.4K 684 23
||•You had came from a family of exorcist, though you don't mind supernaturals that much. You just let them be unless they injured someone with inten...