Aesthetic | KTH

由 diortae-

Park Louise is a young, confident woman who is about to start working as a fashion journalist for one of the... 更多

I N T R O
C A S T
E P I G R A P H
P R O L O G U E
01
02
First Love
03
04
05
06
07
08
Love at First Sight
09
Lovely Glance
10
유감 - regret
11
고통 - pain
왜 - why
12
mine
14
15
16
17
18
starry night
19
20
N O T I C E

13

705 73 133
由 diortae-

_______
Dearly yours,
_______

-"But you've been the only thought
wandering through my mind lately..."-

_______

"I've got a delivery here for Ms. Park Louise,"

A post man was standing with big delivery packages and flowers in front of the white wide door.

"Uhh... Louise how about you come over?" Rachel cried looking into the direction where the protagonist was seated.

The young lady walked towards the door in a fast pace and with a surprised face expression, not knowing what to expect.

"Is it a delivery for SoRa? I bet she has ordered a bunch of products again" she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"No, looks like it's a delivery for you, girl" Rachel looked at her with an excited smirk on her face.

Louise felt dumbfounded for a second.
"For me?" She looked at her bestie with raised eyebrows and big eyes.

"But I didn't order anything" She finally turned her quizzical gaze to the postman.

Rachel took one of the huge packages and noticed with furrowed eyebrows a little note written in beautiful calligraphic font. As she saw the first three initials, a satisfied smirk was seen on her face.

"Louise... How couldn't you even guess? Looks like somebody is pretty much fond of you..." She winked and carried the packages one by one inside, placing these on the floor in the living room and looking hurriedly for scissors in the kitchen to open them.

The female lead took the big variety of harmonically beautiful arranged flowers in pastel pink and violet tones, thanked the post man and closed the door. Heading inside of her room, she searched for a vase and filled it with water, then placed the flowers carefully inside and put them on the table in the living room.

"You gotta open it, Louise, I'm so excited right now, you can't even imagine it!" Her best friend was sitting, kneeling in front of the packages on the soft white rug, feeling like a small, little kid before opening its birthday presents.

As Louise was about to pay attention to the written note on one of the boxes, her phone distracted her with a message notification.

"Who is it?" Rachel asked, too eager of finding out about things which were happening around her good friend.

"It's from Taehyung..." A shy voice left her mouth. "He has sent me an video message?!? Why on earth-" She pressed the start button.

In the video a young, handsome and even beautiful guy was seen surrounded by roses and busy people working in the background, styling others.

"Hey Loulou, it's me, Taetae. All those things which are included in the box are important for today, so wear them. I can't talk right now since I'm on a shooting! Make sure to definitely wear them! It's important! ... Unless... You don't know what might happen, but you would regret it..."

"Isn't that a thread?" another manly voice could've been heard in the background. The boy turned his head and made denying gestures, playing everything off smoothly with a smile.

"Anyway, we'll see each other later, don't forget it! Bye~ Oh, and one more thing: my driver will pick you up tonight." He waved his hand and the video message ended.

A pouting lip was seen on Rachel's face after those news.
"You're making me happy and sad at the same time lately... Why haven't you told me that you're going to meet up with him tonight? Aren't I your best friend?"

"I'm sorry Rachel, I totally forgot... I've been very confused lately..." Louise hugged her friend with an melancholic expression on her face.

Rachel cupped her besties face squeezing both of her cheeks.
"Hey, it's ok. I know that it isn't easy for you, baby..." She then tried to lighten the mood up by spreading positivity all over again " But aww Louise~ If that wasn't cute! And that rose between his teeth, if he isn't an extra one!" Rachel hugged a sofa pillow tightly against her chest and smiled brightly.

Louise blushed slightly.
"Well... yeah... But why does he want me to put on the things he picked out? Doesn't he trust my fashion taste?"

Rachel facepalmed hard.
"Ugh... Girl... I'm sometimes so done with you... I mean imagine what an honor it is if he is the one to pick out clothes for you! Look: he just thought about you, imagined how you would look like in those things!" She shook her friend by holding onto her shoulders.

"Maybe those people he ordered choose these pieces, but not he himself..." Louise frowned.

"I can't believe you, Lou... Why are you being so pessimistic? I can feel love, deep love, you know?" Her friend tried to convince her.

Out of embarrassment Louise changed the subject.
"Wait. Rache, we still don't know what might be inside... Maybe... Maybe it's something really kinky... Who knows..."

"Louise you're so funny..." She rubbed her eyes out of disappointment. "Yeah of course, he'll definitely indicate a whole latex costume in there... Before you assume something just OPEN IT ALREADY, OR I'LL DO IT!" Rachel was about to snatch the scissors out of her besties hands.

"No, no, calm down" Louise tried to keep away Rachel from the scissors by holding them far away. "I'll open it, just chill a second.."

As our Louise was opening the packages one by one, she couldn't believe what of an big present Taehyung has actually made for her.

"Oh my God, girl, these are all GUCCI! He has sent you a whole package of GUCCI goodies! What the hell, that's hella expensive! I mean maybe not for him, but still!" Rachel's eyes were sparkling with joy and astonishment, her smile couldn't just fade away.

"Do you even know how lucky you are? Dress, stockings, shoes and even accessories, a complete set!"

Louise was speechless. In her experience with guys presents existed, for sure, but not in the same lovable, and extraordinary way as Taehyung was showing it. She was happy but at the same time not sure if she should believe him or even rely on him...

Taehyung seemed to be such a good person, but oh, he only seemed to be one!

There was a desire which was growing in her heart, a desire of affection towards that man. But how could she even fall in love with him if he was loving another person? If he was still drawn to that other woman... Just the thoughts hurt her heart deeply... Where did those feelings even come from?

It was a love filled with unsureness, with lots of misunderstandings and precious thoughts of individuals which haven't been spoken out, which still didn't turn into melodies of the reality, but were treasured secretly in their minds.

Heavy
_______

I don't know if I should believe you,
Nor do I know if I should trust you...
Should I open myself up
and rely on you?
I also...
Want to hold you...
But I'm ... scared ...
Too scared of falling for nothing...
Hurting others feelings, and hurting my own...

_______
Heart

"Ok, girl let's go..." Rachel said determined holding onto Louise's wrist.

Her bestie was confused.
"Where do you want to go now?" She looked up at Rachel.

"To make you ready, duh... We have to make your hair and your make-up, darling. You gotta slay the performance today, so

Keep your head up, sunshine
The rain won't last forever."

-

-" Just get over him already, Louise
You need a fresh, new breeze."-

______

——————————

Hello~ Thank you for all your sweet votes and heartwarming comments! I can't really express my great gratitude towards you. Please remember, it really means a lot to me, all this love and support you've given.

Who's also super excited for Louise's outfit and the evening with Taehyung? Let me spoil you a little bit with a short sneak-peek... It will be an evening you couldn't have expected. New characters will be added and... maybe even some more drama? ...

I was super excited while writing this chapter somehow... Just those blushing, flustered moments made me let out some fan girl screams...

I love you guys, please stay healthy, and remember: you're loved.
Have a great day -hugs-
~L

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

2K 16 38
"I will never want anyone but you." A simple girl working a 9 to 5 at her shitty boyfriends' cafe meets Kim Taehyung, famous fashion designer, who tu...
818 104 13
"in dizzying memories that feel like dreams. the rain pours whilst i dance alone. its beautiful, isn't it? when this mist clears i will run toward...
23.2K 1.3K 13
Jungkook, the CEO of Gucci, is looking for male models for his latest fashion collection. By chance, he discovers a magazine advertising various farm...
27.6K 1.3K 33
Taehyung follows a guide from an app to make his crush fall in love with him. But little did he know a lot of things. For starters, his crush already...