Beast Mode (RWBY harem X grim...

Galing kay Username19870o

After being abandoned by his parents left to be torn to shreds by grimm he is instead treated as one of there... Higit pa

Left Behind (prologue)
Chapter 1: Time flys by
Chapter 2: Store of dust
Chapter 3: The New Team
Chapter 4: learning
Chapter 5: Opposites attract
Chapter 6: Hormones
Chapter 7: lust of animals (18+)
Chapter 8: new faces and flavors
I'm sorry
Chapter 10: It's go time
Chapter 11: double trouble (18+)

Chapter 9: Getting Prepared

9.2K 134 122
Galing kay Username19870o

When you woke up you noticed your team wasn't there. This didn't really frighten you however as it was the weekend and they were probably eating breakfast you pulled out your scroll and began examining it. You pressed a button and a picture of you popped up with a bar beside it. The bar was black and it kept flickering as if something was wrong. You pressed another button and a keypad popped up containing numbers.

You then remember about the paper neo gave you. You took it out and typed the numbers in the order she wrote them in. When you finish you pressed the big button that said call.
It then said dialing and now you had no idea what this thing was doing. Then some numbers popped up starting at 0:00 and counting up.

(Y/n): um...how does this work?

It then said call ended and a notification popped up saying.

"Message from Neo"

You pressed it and it changed the screen.

Neo: hello?

(Y/n): hi?

Neo: (y/n)?

(Y/n): yes?

Neo: so you finally got around to texting me huh?

(Y/n): I'm trying to figure out how scroll work.

Neo: well maybe I can help you I do use this a lot after all it my main means of communication.

After about an hour of texting her she helped you in learning how to use your scroll and talked to you for a bit. You ended it by saying you needed to find your team and she told you to "keep her in mind" she then sent a picture of herself winking with her tongue out. You got out of Weiss's bed and headed to the cafeteria. While you were walking down the hallway.

You again passed the girl in sunglasses. She once again smacked your butt. When you turned to look at her she leaned to your ear and whispered.

???: you should hang out with me and velvet more.

(Y/n): who are...you?

Coco: I'm coco and I can't wait to see you around more.

She walked off in the opposite direction swaying her hips.

(Y/n): I think I found a new mate.

You started heading to the cafeteria when you heard over the intercom "Will (y/n) and team rwby please head to the headmasters."

You knew the voice belonged to Ozpin so you headed to the elevator. When you got there you noticed your team already there.

Weiss: what did you do this time yang?

Yang: why do you always accuse me of doing something wrong!?

Blake: to be fair you do get into the most trouble in our team.

Yang simply crossed her arms and pouted, she then noticed you and went up to you, grabbing your hand and walking into the elevator.

Yang: I was wondering if you were gonna show up.

Your team then piled into the elevator what was a little uncomfortable being how small the room was, that and the fact that yang was grabbing at you in suggestive was made it more awkward for you. Finally the door opened and you all walked out to Ozpin who was casually sitting down at his desk drinking from his cup of coffee.

Ruby: okay Ozpin what did my sister do this time?

Yang: I thought you were on my side Ruby!

Ozpin chuckled lightly.

Ozpin: yang isn't in trouble, none of you are.

Yang: see I told you!

Weiss: well if none of us are in trouble what did you call us for?

Ozpin: I actually have a mission for you.

Yang: yes finally I've been wanting to punch something, what's the mission?

Ozpin: it's a fairly simple one there has been an increase of Grimm near a town I need you to eradicate them. I'll have a bullhead come pick you up in two days.

Ruby gave a salute.

Ruby: you can count of us professor!

Ozpin: that's what I'm doing, you are dismissed.

You began heading back to the elevator with your team until Ozpin stopped you.

Ozpin: (y/n) can you stay I have something I wish to discuss with you.

You looked at him then your team, you nodded to them and walked to the desk as your team went to the elevator and descended.

Ozpin: don't worry I won't take up to much of your time. But I've recently been informed by Mrs belladonna that you may have faunus traits and well...

He puts a strange looking bottle on the table.

Ozpin: I just want you to be careful.

You picked up the bottle and nodded to him. You then got into the elevator.

Ozpin: and (y/n)?

You look to him and he smirked.

Ozpin: stay safe.

The doors then close and you began descending. It was now when you finally decided to inspect the bottle. It was orange with paper wrapped around it on the paper were numbers and small words that didn't make much sense to you but the one thing you did understand were the bold words "birth control".

This is what Blake was happy about taking you'd though it be something different. You were thinking about if you should take some but decided against it and waited to find your team and ask them about it.

You began walking back to your dorm, when you were right outside the door you could hear how excited Ruby sounded to be going on a mission. When you walked in you were tackled into a hug by a red blur.

Ruby: (y/n) are you okay, did you get in trouble, are you in a super duper secret mission!?

(Y/n): no no...Ozpin gave this.

You handed Ruby the bottle and she looked at it and your other team members gathered around to see what it was as well. When they all saw what it was there faces became red again, you could feel the anxiety in the room.

(Y/n): something wrong?

Your team didn't look at you instead they continued looking at the bottle as if they couldn't believe it existed. Yang was the first to speak even if it wasn't correlated to your question.

Yang: Ozpin you sly dog.

Weiss: h-he expects u-u-us to do t-that?

Blake continued blushing.

Ruby: um let's just put this off to the side for now and get ready for the mission okay?

WBY: agreed.

Ruby: and sense I'm team leader I'll hold onto these.

She says pocketing the bottle. The rest of the team except you have shadows over there eyes.

Yang: sis what are you planning.

Ruby: W-what do you mean yang?

Weiss: why should we trust you in holding the bottle.

Ruby: because I'm the leader and I said so!

You could feel the anger rising in the room and tour were scared your team was gonna fight. So you did what they would do when you were mad you got grabbed all of them and put them in a tight group hug.

(Y/n): no fight...share?

Ruby: okay that sounds like a good idea every day it'll be a different person holding onto them.

Weiss: what order to we go in?

Ruby: well go in the order of our team name RWBY. So me first then you Weiss, then Blake, and finally yang.

Yang was a little mad sense she got the short end of the straw but couldn't complain.

Weiss: I can get around with that.

Blake: seems reasonable.

Yang: fine.

(Y/n): good *yawns* I tired.

Ruby: cmon (y/n) your sleeping with me tonight!

WBY went red face again.

Ruby: not like that!

You didn't understand what was happening but you decided not to ask and instead went into Ruby's bed as everyone else went in there respectful beds. Ruby backed up into you. You wrapped one arm around her and started falling asleep.

Ruby: goodnight (y/n).

(Y/n): goodnight rose.

You then fell asleep unaware of what was gonna happen next.

To be continued...

(Authors note: I honestly don't know what to say other than sorry it's been a bit challenging coming up with new parts for this story but I'm sure I'll get back to it in no time but other than that this is the awesome pyro signing off see us later! P.S. 1341 words)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

36.8K 637 24
It's been lonely for Y/N after all these years. Losing his mother and now living in the forest to fend for himself. It wouldn't be bad if not for the...
310K 2.5K 14
03/2024 The following is a poorly written mess, and attempted parody that failed in so many ways. ...
952K 13.2K 86
Disclaimer: I do not own Rwby by Rooster teeth, Undertale by Tony Fox, or any of the images, videos, songs or references that are put on this story o...
282K 3.6K 36
A young boy was found and adopted by a family. As anyone thought the child would have a normal life, boy they were wrong. After an incident he left h...