♥Rewrite♥Boku no Hero Academi...

By Puripuriko

To become a hero, one must have a pure heart and the will to help others. To become a villain, one must have... More

♥00♥ Bring out your courage!
♥01♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - That day at the jungle
♥02♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - A giant playground where time comes to a halt
♥03♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Like a hero
♥04♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Bakugou and Yuuki
♥05♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - There's nothing to fear
♥06♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - No matter what it takes!
♥07♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Solitary animal
♥08♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Heroes vs Lone Wolf
♥09♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Yuuki & Honey Badger
♥10♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Unravel me before it pulls me under
♥11♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - 勇気
♥12♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - SMASH!!!!
♥13♥ For you, who came from your world to ours
♥14♥ It's okay, I'm here
♥15♥ You have made it here at last
♥17♥ I'll be the shadow to your light!
♥18♥ Yuuki is learning
♥19♥ Yuuki's name part 1
♥20♥ Yuuki's name Part 2
♥21♥ The preparation for Internship
♥22♥ Internship Arc - hand in hand, the truth and the lie
♥23♥ Internship Arc - Edgeshot vs Yuuki!
♥24♥ Internship Arc - A clash of philosophy
♥25♥ Internship Arc - Fight on! The hero I want to become!
♥26♥ Internship Arc - Myself
♥27♥ Yuuki's leash
♥28♥ You and I
♥29♥ Voice of the heart
♥30♥ I want to believe in you/me!
♥31♥ The fight of a honey badger
♥32♥ In order to reach for it, the place I want to reach
♥33♥ Riot of the White Wolf
♥34♥ Because of you
♥35♥ Her shopping trip
♥36♥ Fun and Preparation
♥37♥ Her first camping trip with everyone
♥38♥ There are things I do d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ know
♥39♥ Forward
♥40♥ Alternate World Arc - An invitation to unfinished business
♥41♥ Alternate World Arc - Dabi and Yuuki
♥42♥ Alternate World Arc - For the sake of the person precious to you
♥43♥ As we drift in a world of danger
♥44♥ I want to keep her away from danger
♥45♥ Even if I am just a honey badger
♥46♥ Hear our prayers
♥Alternate Ending 1 - Kaminari Denki♥
♥Alternate Ending 2 - Shinsou Hitoshi♥
♥Alternate Ending 3 - Iida Tenya♥
♥Alternate Ending 4 - Tokoyami Fumikage♥
♥Alternate Ending 5 - Midoriya Izuku♥
♥Forget-me-not Ending - Todoroki Shouto♥
♥Cherry Blossom Ending - Kirishima Eijirou♥
♥47♥ True End - White Gardenia - Bakugou Katsuki
♥Author's Note♥ ♥MUST READ♥

♥16♥ In order to prove myself

3.3K 158 83
By Puripuriko

The many students standing outside of class 1-A were all protesting, standing outside the classroom with picket signs. There was one with a badly drawn picture of a honey badger within the red no symbol. 

"No dogs allowed?" Yuuki pointed at the sign. 

"It's a honey badger, you idiot! You!" One student shouted out, "Why are you even here, you murderer!" 

Yuuki was no longer dumb. She now knew all these students here were angry because of her. She thought what she did will remain a secret! 

"You murder pro heroes like it's nothing!" 

"You're horrible!" 

"Why is a murderer like you among us?!"

Bakugou and Midoriya were both shocked to hear they know of Yuuki's secret. How did they know?! they weren't supposed to know!

"What gives you the right to become a hero in our school?!" 

"Get out! Get out of our school!" 

"You bitch!" One male student took off his white shoe and he threw it at her way! 

Before the shoe could land a hit at her, Bakugou caught it and he caused it to explode into smithereens! 

"Yuuki-san...!" Yaoyorozu wanted to get out of the classroom and come to Yuuki's defense, but the entrance was blocked off. 

There were some students inside class 1-A, but they were unable to help because the entrance was blocked by the many students. Many of the students came belonged to the General Studies, Support, and Business Studies department. They were not happy with Yuuki joining the Hero course that they couldn't get in.

"Kaminari, can't you just shock them all dead?!" Mineta asked of Kaminari. "Come on! You can do it!"

"I'll get you guys too!" 

"Please do not block our entrance! There are other students who needs to come in!" No one listened to Iida either. 'Dammit! I can't even see what's going on out there! Bakugou-kun is just riling them up even more!'

Sticking true to Iida's thoughts, Bakugou was doing everything he could NOT to help! "Hah! You losers just can't stomach the fact that someone who can't read or write is in the hero course! Don't be jealous just because none of you can mingle with the best!" Does he even realize he was insulting Yuuki along with the other students?

Midoriya looked at Yuuki, as if to wait for her to say something. 

"Hm? It's true that I can't read or write." 

"Kacchan, I wish you could have used a different insult!" 

What came after were many students chanting for her to get out of here and not wear U.A's uniform because she was a disgrace to the hero name.

"W-wait! That's not fair! Yuuki-san might have done wrong things in the past, but that shouldn't stop her from trying to change!" Midoriya stood in front of Yuuki, defending her among the whole crowd. He was a little frightened by the amount of many people staring at his way with hate. 

Yuuki looked down at Midoriya's legs to see they were shaking slightly. 'Even though Deku is scared, he is still...' 

He wanted to be like All Might. He wanted to be like the hero he admired so much. He looked over his shoulder, "Don't worry, Yuuki-san! it's going to be okay!" There was a forced smile on Midoriya's face. "I am here!" Even when he's outnumbered, he was assuring Yuuki that things were okay.

"Deku..." 

"I'm surprised, Midoriya." Pushing out his way out out of the crowd because he was standing in the middle, Shinsou made it to the front to meet Midoriya, Bakugou, and Yuuki. "I thought you, a student in the hero course, would understand why this is happening." 

"Shinsou-kun!"

"Ah?! You brainwashed all these motherfuckers here, you loser?!" Bakugou never liked this creepy guy with the brainwashing Quirk. And now Shinsou gave him more reason to dislike him even more!

"We all came here for the same reason." Shinsou pointed at Yuuki, "We don't want her in the Hero course or in school." 

"But Shinsou-kun-!" 

"Midoriya, you wouldn't see a murderer being accepted into the police force, do you? There are rules and procedures for every single people in this world, and if you break that rule, you don't get to do something." Shinsou looked at Yuuki, "I am sure there are many people here who deserves to be in the hero course more than her."

Midoriya wanted to say something, but he knew Shinsou had a point there. In real life, criminals with crimes of greater evil could never ever become a police officer, lawyer, or even a job that involved being near children. Heck, dangerous people like that shouldn't be anywhere near society. But for Yuuki...even if her hands were stained with blood of both villains and heroes, where does it put her? Even if she used self-defense, it still wouldn't change the fact she was capable of killing with her bare hands.

"If she joins your class, that's an insult to all of us, who wishes to be in the course but have no chance of joining." 

"Shinsou-kun..." Midoriya didn't realize Yuuki joining the hero course and becoming part of class 1-A will cause a storm from other directions. Even though she will benefit from the course and coming into class, there were others who will not accept it. 

From within the classroom, Iida heard it all. He looked at the faces of the many upset students and he could see a lot of them were upset more than angry. The emotions combined turned into frustration. He could understand how they were all feeling because he was frustrated with his brother's hospitalization and a permanent stump to his hero career; he could understand their anger when a villain was literally getting away from their crime. He understand it, but...!

"Even if you losers join the hero course, you'd still be dog shit by the sidewalk!" Bakugou was clearly good at mediating the current situation at hand!

"What did you say?!" Many of the protesters were shouting over one another. 

"K-Kacchan...!"

"The people that she killed all entered her world! If a burglar crashes into your place, do you do your best to keep him alive while he waves a knife to your face?! You fucktards would have wet your pants!" Bakugou looked at her, "At least she chose to live. She chose to fight for her life." 

"Bakugou..." Yuuki was happy to know he had her back. 

"She's still a murderer!" 

"Yeah!" 

"She knew they were pro heroes and she still killed them!" 

"Yeah! Yeah!" 

"She could have spared them but she killed them anyway!" 

"She didn't even try to reason with words!"

Bakugou wanted to blow them all up! 

Yuuki looked at Midoriya trying to calmly explain to Shinsou, but Shinsou was having none of it. Yuuki could also see the students inside the classroom struggling to get out out of the classroom.

Iida finally pushed his way out of the classroom! He heard enough to take action.

"Yuuki-kun!" He stood in front of her with his back to her. He had one arm out, he will protect her! "You should all return to your classes! Yuuki-kun's case is class 1-A's case! It's none of your concerns!"

"Huh?! What kind of explanation is that?!"

"She is blessed to be in the hero course when it should have been one of us!"

Iida continued to defend Yuuki. "Her decision to be here is decided by the teachers! Are you saying that a teacher, who knows better than you all put together, is completely wrong?!"

"Why are you defending that villain?!"

"Is it because she is cute?!"

"I see, cute girls get special treatment, huh?!"

"Because she is not a villain!" Iida shouted in clarification, "She is Yuuki! She is class 1-A's student and friend! As class-rep, I have the responsibility to make sure she is not bullied by the likes of any students within school!" The villain he's going to target held no remorse; the villain he's after probably have no regret, and will probably choose to kill if given the choice to rewind time. But Yuuki...he knew her enough to know that if she's given the option, she would have chose to not kill. Yuuki didn't have a choice! The other students have to accept that; what should have Yuuki done? Let herself be killed?!

Bakugou was pissed and ready for a fight, but Midoriya and the only just arrived Kirishima were holding him back for everyone's sake.

"Ah! You're all so noisy! Shut up!" Yuuki shouted over everyone. She bared her teeth, angry that everyone was looking at her with anger. "You're all so noisy! It's so annoying!" Yuuki glared at the students who were protesting. "None of you have my life, how would you know what my world was like?! Compared to this world, my world is so much more destructive! Every day, I have to think if I will live to see tomorrow!" She tightened her hands into a fist. Her fists shook by her sides because the memories of each kill will always remain in her hands. Even if she's here, her sins will never be washed away. She knew that! She doesn't need people who didn't know her to tell her that! "You are all angry that I am so lucky to join the hero course, how am I lucky?! I don't have a mom or dad to love me; I don't have a place I can call home; I can't read, write, or even understand how this world work! Which part of me is lucky?!" She thought she was at the top of the animal kingdom back when she was at her own world, she stood above everything, she felt powerful. But here...just spending a few days here made her realize she wasn't all that powerful or above anything. She was wrong to think she was above anything; she was just a lesser being like everyone else. Seeing how everyone have something she doesn't in this world, it made her feel anxious for the first time. She tried to bury this feeling of powerlessness, but it chased her down and corner her. 

"Ahem!" 

Nezu had just arrived and he's with Aizawa and Class 1-B's teacher, Kan Sekijirou.

"Now, now, students. Let's all settle down and settle this like adults. I know there are some concerns regarding Yuuki-san over here." 

"A mouse...?" Yuuki asked, unsure as to what the principal was.

"Shh! That is our Principal!" Iida whispered to her.

"Or is it a dog? A little bear? Either way, he looks tasty. I bet he will taste great if you barbecue him."

"Why are you thinking about eating after having an emotional moment?!" Iida couldn't tell if she's serious or hungry now!

"Principal, it's not fair that she gets to go straight into the hero course!" 

"What about the many of us who wanted to be on the course?!" 

Before any arguments could happen, Nezu just raised his hands. "I understand the hostility in regards to the new student here." Nezu looked at Yuuki with a smile, "Yuuki-san over here is from a faraway place where laws do not exist and our law do not apply. She exists in a world where there is true freedom; freedom to live as freely as she can, and the freedom to kill. Can she get in trouble, for her crimes? No, because there is no such thing as law from where she was. As for the villains and heroes who enter her world, they all knew what they were getting into before heading there." Nezu explained to the students, "If she were to commit the things she did in her world in our world, she will face the full force of the law, but because what she did was out of our world's reach, the law cannot touch her." 

"It's the equivalent of committing a crime from one country and then fleeing to another country. The second country doesn't have to help to catch the criminal, and the first country have no rights to barge in and arrest that runaway criminal without the second country's permission. The heroes who entered her world is not protected by our world's law if they enter her world." Aizawa walked over to Yuuki and he pat her on the head. "As long as she has committed no crimes here, you cannot go around and call her a villain or judge her. If you want justice, go to her world and become a lawyer there!"

"It's not fair..." Many of the students thought it was unfair. "Those in the hero course just doing whatever they want." 

"They're SO big-headed just because they get to be heroes." 

"Yeah, they even let a murderer get away with it." 

The students continued to whisper among themselves, unhappy with Yuuki's 'special' treatment. 

'This is bad. Even if the principal and Aizawa-sensei make it clear Yuuki is accepted, none of them will accept her! What should I do? What can I do?!' Iida thought to himself, trying to think fast for Yuuki. 

"I have the strength to become a hero." Yuuki said to the students. "It's one thing to doubt me, but don't doubt my friends or teachers who believe in me." She walked away from Iida and Midoriya. 

Bakugou smirked as he looked at her back; this was more like it. 

Yuuki stood her ground! "This is my Rewrite! None of you are taking that from me!" A bold declaration from the bottom of her heart! She's not going to let this new world bring her down! No matter what hardship she may face!

Class 1-B's homeroom teacher, Kan, smirked and he clapped his hand once. "Aizawa, Principal, do you mind if I test this girl's strength?" 

"You?" Aizawa wasn't sure if it was a good idea. 

"Well, not me, but I think my class is curious about the honey badger. Your class get to have the chance to see her in action, but we haven't. What do you say we have a small combat between our students and see where it goes?" 'The situation being unfair is just half of the problem. People fear what they don't know; all of these students are more or less scared of this girl. They're probably thinking 'What if this girl kills us?' What if this girl kills a student?' 'What about me?'' Kan looked at Yuuki, who was now on her knees and talking to Nezu. 

"Principal, what exactly are you?" 

"That is a secret, my dear. And what are you?" 

"Honey badger!" 

"Ah! Nature's most ferocious animal!" 

"Hee~! But I can't write or read, I'm probably your dumbest student..." 

"That's okay, dear, I can help you study." 

"Actually, Principal, I've already decided Iida and Yaoyorozu to be responsible for her academics." Aizawa said to him. 

"Oh? Shame, she could have been a real genius through my teaching." 

'I don't want Yuuki to see, hear, or learn things from this sadist...' Aizawa thought to himself, sweating slightly.

'Class 1-A and Aizawa see her as an innocent girl, but everyone else have recently found out what this 'innocent' girl was capable of. If they could see with their own eyes that she is not a wild murderer, they could understand there is really nothing to fear. People fear what they do not understand until they see it with their own eyes.' Kan thought to himself. "Well, I'll ask Cementoss to get the stageready." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was decided that the students of U.A get to see what Yuuki's strength was capable of. A lot of them were nervous and scared; what if Yuuki killed someone?!  They were all anxious that a murder will take place. 

"This is unexpected." All Might and Nezu were in the Principal's office, both talking about how the students of U.A knew about Yuuki's capability to kill a life like squishing a fly. "Principal, what do you think?" 

"I don't like to think there is a traitor. Maybe someone in the classroom got chatty and thought it was a subject of interest. I want to believe in the students, All Might." 

"I see. Principal?" 

"Hm?" 

"Aizawa and I thought you would hesitate to let Young Yuuki enroll in U.A. Why did you willingly pay for her tuition?" 

"Who knows?" Nezu chuckled while sipping tea. 

Maybe Nezu felt Yuuki and him were similar? Both suffered in the hands of humanity's greed? They were both products of human experiments so maybe he wanted to 'rescue' her somehow? 

"Now...it's starting." He turned on the projector and he saw a newly made stage Cementoss made for the battle to take place. 

To make it a fair fight, it will be a two-on-two fight. Kan have selected Kendou and Tetsutetsu to fight. In terms of strength, maybe someone else could be better than them, but he saw how capable and calm they were when together; the intelligent Kendou and the not very smart but determined Tetsutetsu will do just fine! 

"I am confident in you two- where did Tetsutetsu go?" Kan had his arms crossed and his eyes closed, but when he opened them he only saw Kendou was in front of him. Where did Tetsutetsu go?!

"Hee~!" Yuuki was wagging her tail because her head was being petted. 

"Oh! It wags!" The moment the steel boy saw the small new girl, he was curious about her tail and ears. When he scratched her ear, he was surprised to see the tail wags too. He thought it was so cute, like a dog! 

"Get back over here, Tetsutetsu! I'm being very serious here!" 

"Sorry, Sensei!"

"Did you tell her what she need for this battle?!" 

"I haven't!" 

"Tell her then! Don't come back until you have!" 

Tetsutetsu sighed and he looked back at Yuuki, "Listen up! This is a two-on-two battle! I don't know, pick someone to fight with you." 

"Wow! The explanation is so easy! You're so smart!" 

Tetsutetsu blushed a little, "I-I'm not very smart! I like to get straight to the point!" 

"Me too! Ah, are you strong?" 

The steel boy grinned and he messed her hair up gently. "Very!" 

Yuuki grinned, "That's a promise!"

"Hey, honey badger! Pick Kirishima! I have bones to pick with him!" He was referring to the loss back at the Sports Festival; he will pay it back on this tag battle!

"I can't promise that!" 

Yuuki went back to look at where her classmates sat. She needed to make a smart decision here; there's two strong people who will put up a fight! She needed to choose someone who will be able to help her win. Who should she pick?

"Oi, just pick me, you stupid beast! With my explosion, I'll blow them up so badly they'll need a week's worth of kisses from Recovery Girl!" Bakugou was itching to fight, it was so obvious! 

"Pick me! Pick me! I want to fight! Come on, Yuuki!" Kirishima wanted to fight Tetsutetsu so much as well. 

"Hmm..." She wondered who she should pick. "Huh?" 

Todoroki looked at her and he gave her a small smile, "It shouldn't matter who you choose, you are strong anyway." 

"Todoroki..." Ah, she just remembered he had something to give her and he hadn't given it to her yet. She will have to go back for it soon! 

"I pick..." The person she choose will be able to give her the win. She knew this person will be able to help her out in this double battle! 

"Who do you think Yuuki will pick?" Sero asked Mineta. 

"It'd make sense to choose Bakugou or Todoroki! I would do that if I was here. Anyone who is smart here will do that!" Mineta answered.

"I pick you! Let's do this!" She pointed at him because she's got a great plan.

Tokoyami jumped down and he used dark Shadow to withstand the impact! 

"Are you sure, Yuuki?" 

"Ah, I'm sure!" 

"Very well. Dark Shadow and I shall assist you on this tag team battle." 

"Ayo! Let's do our best, Yuuki!" Dark Shadow came out to give Yuuki the thumbs up!

"Alright! Let's do this!" She removed her clothes because she did not want her Quirk to shred them. Under her school uniform was a black boob tube top and under her skirt was a pair of black shorts. She also removed her shoes and socks. She breathed in once and she activated her Quirk, letting fur cover her forearms and mid thighs. Her claws were sharp, very sharp, and she's ready for battle!

"Hopefully through this battle, the other students can see for themselves that there is nothing to be scared about this girl. I want to show them that U.A's decision to have this girl among the other students are not wrong! And that our students have the confidence and the will to fight someone as strong as Yuuki." Nezu said to All Might. "I wouldn't usually allow combats on school ground like this, but I will make an exception. Because we want to raise our students." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.5K 24
Midoriya is a very friendly classmate and doesn't mind getting a little close to others. But a certain red and white haired boy doesn't like him gett...
21K 593 22
DISCLAIMER! THIS IS THE OLD VERSION! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR THE REWRITE THANK YOU :) _______________________________________________ She started ou...
7.2K 204 30
I offered my sister to help with teaching her new private student. I don't know her that well but I recognize her. We met a long time ago by accident...
376K 10.4K 32
[discontinued] I hope you'll find a way to choose between the affections of your new (or familiar) classmates! What if they don't all get along with...