neil and kate

By bookaddictaishu

"Don't raise your voice with me, lying deceiving bitches are forever useless. You will not step into the hosp... More

Chapter -1
CHAPTER 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
Chapter 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
Chapter 12
CHAPTER 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
CHAPTER 20
Chapter 21 part II
Chapter 22

CHAPTER 21

2.1K 27 3
By bookaddictaishu

Kate's POV

Flashback.

I had been mad at the World in general. My mother mother was in some stupid place getting treated for stupid cancer, she had forbidden me to see her.

Neil had stopped talking to me. He asked me out on A date and just before I could leave to meet him, he had called and cancelled upon me.

Anna called me on my birthday that is today, she said Neil is in China.
I don't care if he is selling tea there. But he should have at least talked to me.

I hadn't slept in days. I had night shifts in maternity ward and nightmares. I hate 're living those ten days I was held hostage.

Today our hospital is holding a seminar. Some people are supposedly being honored for something.

I, as an student of this med school have to show my face there.

So on my Birthday, I wore one of dad's shirts, some old jeans and hide everything under the white doctors coat.

I loved this coat. I put on my glasses, wear the crocs and move on.

Grandfather wants me to prepare to become the next monarch. I was furious we had this conversation numerous times. But he said I am in the line of succession. I can avoid my rightful place at the throne but I cannot avoid training for it. This my mother had said to me.

She is using her health to blackmail me into doing things . She has already has us fulfilled at least a thousand death wishes. Its not funny mommy.

I cannot leave the college and go to Denmark now. After mom I will be the lady of the house in ceremonies and other stuff till one of my brothers get married.

Twins are gay. Ian is young. They have no option but to teach me .

They are apparently sending some one to do that with me . I don't know how will I make time in middle of this hectic med school . But what has to be done will be done on my part.

I quietly sit behind in the crowded room with my friend Augustine, she is kind and we love each other's company.

We make a small conversation and I take a small medicine book hiding under the pocket and read it.

I eventually get tired of reading and look up the stage. My blood freezes in my bones literally.

Neil was on the podium. He was being awarded at this ceremony.

NEIL'S POV

"How is she doing professor?" I ask Dr. Grace as Dr. Abraham read through my parents will.

"I am sure ,Your network keeps you informed Grimaldi. She's growing weak. I try to console the child, but her mother's impending death and poor child's past is affecting her too much.

She'd passed out in exhaustion last night as you know. I was recommended by her counsellor to give her rest days. I think I can give her a weekend off. Would you like that ?"

"Yes, Definitely. That way I could ease her in the new environment and get her some desperately required rest. Thanks for doing this Doctor Grace Dr. Abraham I am grateful. "

"Don't be. That pretty hardworking girl of yours deserves all we can do for her . There are very less people as compassionate as she is ."

I had brought Arthur my freshly trained submissive to help Kate prepare for social royal engagement.

He is basically from Denmark, knows Royal Etiquette and has been long time around royalty. He had researchers royal customs so I knew he is my man for the task.

Kate's POV

He caught my eye and nodded once , I gasped wide eyed. There goes my chances of sneaking out.

"Your grace" a guy dressed in a crisp black suite tapped my shoulder .
"Please follow me " he whispered in my ears .

I looked at Neil once again who discretely used two fingers to wav me out.

I followed the man.
He did an elaborate courtsey .

"Who are you ?" I asked cautiously.
The guy was lean, at least a foot taller and very pale with blue eyes.

"Arthur Olsen at your service madam."

They aren't kidnapping me right ?

"Arthur what do you want?"
"Your grace Master Grimaldi will be herein a short minute, we will take it from there? Please relax, I swear nothing is wrong. "

"Master Grimaldi? You call him that !" I say rolling my eyes.

"I am his submissive madam" he says coincidently.

"What ? You are gay he is gay ? This is a joke right ?"

"No your grace, I am gay , he is bibut don't worry he loves women more....he just trained me , we are very good friends. "

"What I am not interested, he can like cow poop for all I care." I said feeling a little bit flustered.

I turned around to leave the boy smiling foolishly at me.
"No cow poop Miss, he loves a certain princess I suppose."

"Huh. You are dense. How long you two have been dating?"

"We have been training for a year now. I met him in China, I am part Chinese . We met I had a huge crush on him , rest is history. "

Neil joined us at the very moment.

"Looks like you've got to know each other already. Olsen will also be your body guard Katelyn. "

"Nice to meet you too. No I am not interested in getting a body guard, who forgot to tell me he is my bodyguard...... that's the end of our meeting bye. "

"Hey if I told you , you would have left " Arthur said feeling offended .

I turned around to leave.

"You are coming with us .... I already got you a weekend off."

"No I am not. "
"Mama Rosa did tell you that someone was coming to teach you royal......

"She didn't say it was you and your submissive " I spewed venomous.

"It's in the national interest Katelyn. "

I started to walk again.
"Till Monday morning you are mine....." he said picking me up on his shoulder and leading us to a fire exit.

Twenty floors he climbed down carrying me on the shoulder as I sobbed.

"If you fall sick Adams, because you were crying, I will lock you in the basement for whole weekend okay ?"

"My clothes, I need to pack. "
"Don't worry, Olsen has that sorted."

The drive home was quiet. I shivered in the cold night. Why is he showing up now ? Mom went too far with this.

"Katelyn who cut your hair ?"
"I did" I said and Olsen laughed.
"Don't cut it again on your own please, Now would you like to go shower?"

"No"
"Okay, give me your phone please, I need to call someone, My phone is not charged."

I handed him the phone silently. He took it from me and smashed it on the ground.

"What the heck ! My phone are you kidding me ?"

"Now until Monday you.cant talk to anyone at home, you can't leave this apartment and you have to follow everything I tell you.."

"Why ? "
"Because you have to."
"Now I need you to change out of whatever this is.... get in a t shirt and short that Olsen got you and see me in the foyer. Can you do that without protesting?"

"Ian , twins, mom and dad is everyone alright ? I need to talk to them what's happening ?"

" I promise you everything is fine Kate just please listen to me okay?"

I changed into the shorts and t shirt Olsen handed me. I don't like him , he is too good looking and too smart for my liking.

Neil started measuring me, biceps , chest, waist , height......May be they are getting dresses for me.

I weighed around 90 pounds that got me a sharp look from Neil. I knew I was under weight but this had blown even my mind.

"Lift your shirt up."
"What? Why ?"
"Would you do that willingly Katelyn?" He asked gravely.

I hesitated for a second.

"Olsen, lock her hands behind and pull the shirt up."

Olsen did that .

I screamed and fought. No one ever did that to me.

My ribs were showing.
My stomach sucked in.
Neil clicked a picture.

"The moment you fail to follow my instructions, I will send this to your dad ."
That had me shocked to the core. That bitch.

"You can't do that !"
"Try me" he laughed selecting the pictures.

"Olsen leave the room" Neil said.
Olsen complied , setting me free.

"Mr. Adams, Katelyn is waiting for my call right now. You can get on all fours like a good puppy right now, or I will tell daddy what the little princess is up to"

"Neil, you jerk "
"On all fours Katelyn. NOW!"
I don't want to worry mama now that she is sick........ oh god this is so humiliating.

I quietly went on to all fours with tear in my eyes .

"Bark"
"What?"
"Puppies don't talk, Bark !"
"Woof, woof" I barked crying and frightened
"Louder !"
"WOOF WOOF!" I barked feeling even more embarrassed.
"Now get up wash your face and come into the kitchen, you have five minutes, not more, not less"
I make a run to wash my face.

He has changed, buzz cut hair to pounds of muscles . Not just that ,he seems to have found his centre, he's found his zen, and he's become this hardened cruel person that I am so scared of. He's not my friend.

I cried some more.

"Katelyn......4 minutes already. " Neil shouts from kitchen

I run in the kitchen to find a beautiful cake, plastic tiaras and Neil frying heaps of chicken. My absolute favourite.

"Happy Birthday darling " he said hugging me from one side making me cry even more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 2.1K 42
Alexa stands as the epitome of independence in the bustling world for young adult women in 2023. Like any girl, she wants to have it all. But for Ale...
963K 20.8K 31
An erotic journey of an Indian married couple figuring out their relationship, their needs, and their family ties. Request: Please leave comments on...
62.7M 1.4M 154
"You were ours from the second we saw you," he stated as if I didn't have a choice in it, and the truth was, I didn't need to because he was right. I...
133K 3.8K 58
Cats In the Cradle Sequel Daniel and Emma have been married for nearly one year, and they couldn't be happier. Their marriage is perfect on paper: v...