Lucky Me // Niall Horan

By lostinparadise25

I was just another fan to him. I didn't think by sending that one little tweet to Niall Horan, 1/5 of the fam... More

Lucky Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Stories to Read :)
UPDATE

Chapter 3

407K 5.6K 2.4K
By lostinparadise25

~Dedicated to @mrspayne101 because she understands me and she's super, super sweet! I love you. :) xx~

Chapter 3

"Adelaide, do you see her?" Zayn groaned as I peeked through the door. I rolled my eyes. I didn't want to get caught!

"Shut up, Zayn!" I said, taking another peek casually. There she was. In the back. Gosh darnit Daniella! Could you not be a good girl and sit in the front like Hazel?! "I see them. Now, I'm just going to-"

"OMG! IT'S ONE DIRECTION!" All our heads turned as we saw three overly excited British girls, jumping up and down and screaming. The boys swore like sailors as they started running towards us. I screamed as Louis immediately grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

"OW!" I screamed as he started running.

"Be careful, Lou!" Niall said, running up along next to me. I bounced a little as the boys ran around another corner of the hallway. When I looked up I saw a sea of girls, all screaming at us and desperately running after us. One had grabbed Zayn's shirt, but he immediately broke away, running as fast as his long legs could carry him. The girls were screams were making my head pound. In the midst of it all, I saw Vanessa Murray.

She was leaning up against her locker with her and her slut like friends, faces absolutely caked in makeup. Her cold blue eyes were piercing at me. She had her eyebrows raised and I could've sworn I saw her mouth to her friends, 'Why the hell is she with them? She's a loser'. She was the girl who sent me the notes. Who broke me. The reason why I cried at night. I hated coming to school because of her. She made my life a living hell. I just did my best to look away, but Harry noticed me like this.

"Addie..." He started to say while running. "You look all pale..."

"I-It's nothing." I said, and closed my eyes as Louis kept running, a tight grip around me so I wouldn't fall. I shut my eyes tighter and began to count slowly. This helped me a lot. When I closed my eyes, I felt myself slipping into a dark paradise.

"ADDIE!" I heard someone scream, making me snap my eyes open immediately. I looked in the direction I heard it from. Hazel and Daniella were waving their arms desperately, pointing to a nearby classroom. Oh I could hug them right now.

"Louis, go into that classroom!" I yelled, which he then repeated to Liam who ran to my friends and kept the door open while we all crowded inside. I sighed a bit when Niall locked the door and Louis put me down. "T-Thank you, Lou." We all flinched a bit, seeing the girls desperately banging on the door, trying to break in.

"No problem, Love." He said, giving me a cheeky smile. I smiled back and looked at Daniella and Hazel who were still in awe that One Direction was in an empty classroom with us.

"Close your mouth girls..." I warned them and they both glared at me. I stuck my tongue out at them and Hazel took my arm.

"You didn't tell me One Direction was going to be here! I would've worn something nicer." She hissed to me and I rolled my eyes.

"You look fine, love." Harry said to Hazel, making her look like she was about to die.

"T-Thank y-you."

"Boys, this is Hazel and Daniella, some really good friends of mine." I said. "Girls, you already know the boys." I whispered to them in their ears before they did anything stupid, like admit how much they loved the boys and trust me, they loved the boys a lot. Hazel once jumped a guy because she thought it was Harry. She saw the curls and immediately ran up to him.

"Don't fangirl or squeal in front of them, all right? What happens on Tumblr, stays on Tumblr. Don't admit how much you know about them. Play it cool." The girls both nodded vigorously, and I smiled a little.

"So, how are we going to get out of here?" Niall asked, looking around the classroom. I noticed we were in the biology lab. The beakers and shelves of chemicals gave it away. There were glass windows, but they looked really strong. We couldn't run out into the hallway. We'd be killed out there. Daniella walked over to the glass case that was holding a fire extinguisher. She unlocked it and pulled it out, waving it a bit.

"We could use this to break the windows?" Daniella waved it a bit, a smile on her face. Only Daniella would want to do something like that.

"We'll pay for it then." Harry said.

"As long as we go to Nando's, I'm cool with it." Niall said and we laughed a bit as Zayn took the extinguisher and began to ram it into the glass. Niall had pushed me away from the window protectively, and I melted a bit on the inside. Eventually, cracks were made and getting bigger, and bigger until finally, the glass shattered, shooting all over the place. Zayn sputtered out a ton of curse words under his breath as he backed up behind Liam.

"Scared of some glass, Zayn?" He teased.

"Shut up." Zayn had a light smirk on his face. "Ladies first?"

"All right then, Lou. Up you go!" Harry pushed the eldest boy a head, only to receive a playful glare from Louis in return. He boosted himself up, crawling up through the window. I watched in horror as he practically threw himself over, making weird noises as he fell. Did I mention we were on the second floor? I heard moaning and groaning as we all rushed over to make sure he was all right. My eyes widened, seeing Lou with a lifeless expression on his face.

"Louis?!" I yelled, and soon the others joined in.

"Is he all right?" Hazel asked.

"LOUIS?! DON'T MESS WITH YOUR HAZZA BEAR!" Harry screamed, sounding as worried as ever. He jumped down, landing next to his Boo bear, desperately shaking him. "Louis?! Boo Bear?"

"Oooh, I don't think arms are supposed to bend that way..." Daniella mumbled.

"Is his leg behind his head?" Liam asked, squinting. I narrowed my eyes at Louis, seeing a corner of his mouth turn up. He was trying not to laugh but failing miserably. Finally, he bursted out laughing, right in Harry's face.

"HAZZA YOU WERE THE WORST!" Louis said, laughing in his face still. Harry pouted, punching Louis' arm. "Oww...."

"You deserved it."

"Aww, come on, Hazza!"

"No, Boo Bear. You scared me!" He turned his back to Louis.

"Shield your eyes children. Larry Stylinson is about to get real." Niall said.

"Oooh! I'm gonna tell Megaaaan!" Liam sang and Louis looked up as scared as hell. Megan was Louis' girlfriend.

"NO! DON'T YOU DARE, LIAM JAMES PAYNE!"

"Oh, but I dooo, Louis William Tomlinson!"

I laughed softly as everyone jumped out of the window, stumbling a bit but landing safely. It wasn't that high, but it was pretty high to me. Niall and I went last, mostly because I was scared. I don't know how Hazel and Daniella just jumped like it was nothing.

"Addie, I'll catch you." Niall said, looking up at me. I bit my lip and nodded. I trusted Niall. I really did. I climbed out the window slowly and hopped down, feeling weightless only for a few seconds. When I opened my eyes, I found myself in Nialler's arms, holding me bridal style. "Told you." He whispered into my ear and gently put me down. I gave him a grateful smile and he winked at me. "Now let's get out of here."

"HURRY UP YOU TWO!" I heard Zayn yell from the van and we quickly piled in the van, seeing as a few of the fans had realized we were beginning to leave. I was amazed at how dedicated these girls were. Some even ran on foot after the boys.

* * * *

"Oh my gosh...I'm so full." I said, leaning back in my seat. Niall was right. Nando's was delicious. Everyone had really eaten so much, it wasn't even funny. I maybe had at least three plates. The boys had around five or six.

"This bill is going to be huge." Hazel said, looking at all of our empty plates.

"We haven't even ordered dessert yet!" Niall protested.

"Dessert?! After this?! Are you crazy?" I said to him.

"He's not kidding." Liam said, handing him the menu. Niall immediately took it, eyes getting wide as he scanned through the menu.

"Hey! There's carrot cake!" Louis said, pointing it out while looking over Niall's shoulder.

"Just get me some frozen yogurt." Harry said tiredly.

"That sounds good." Daniella piped up.

"It really is."

"Just get the chocolate cake!" Zayn said.

"No! Get the raspberry cheesecake!" I pounded my head on the table as the four boys continued to bicker. Liam was the only normal one. He rubbed my back, laughing at me.

"Does this always happen?" Daniella asked Liam.

"Always." He chuckled. "They argue over the littlest things like who used the last squirt of ketchup and which DVD we should watch at home."

"Aww, poor Leeyum." Hazel said. "Lemme help you. BOYS!" I flinched a bit when she yelled. The boys immediately silenced. Hazel like rarely ever yelled, only unless she was really mad or annoyed. "We're getting the stupid raspberry cheesecake!"

"Yes!" Niall pumped his fist, pleased he won his argument.

"Why?!" Louis, Zayn, and Harry pouted.

"Because! I'm sure Goldilocks could make us some cake! Not to-"

"Don't. Say. It." I said, glaring at her. She smirked, pressing her luck. "Don't say it Hazel. I will kill you."

"It'd be juuuuust right." She said, sticking her tongue out at me.

"You're dead."

"COME AT ME BRO." The boys bursted out in laughter once again and I just continued glaring at Hazel. She started to hide behind Daniella, but Dani knew better not to mess with me, and blew Hazel's cover, scooting out of the way.

"Really?! You just had too!"

"You love me, hun!"

"Shut up." I said, and everyone laughed a bit harder. The cheesecake came and I must say it was pretty big. We all took a few slices, but I wasn't really that hungry so I took a little one. I picked at it lightly. It really was delicious. Liam had asked me if I was all right, being the gentleman that he was. He must've noticed me like this. I just said it was nothing and just a bit tired.

"I know it's something, Addie, but that's all right." He kissed my forehead lightly.

I froze a bit and looked up at him. No one had ever been able to read me like that, or did I just make it that obvious? "H-How did you know?"

"I have a sister, Addie. I know these things." Liam said simply, take another bite out of his cheescake.

I leaned on his shoulder, far to tired to notice the heavy glare Niall was sending Liam's way.

******************************************************************************************

Ooooh! Nialler's jealous! XP Drama, drama, drama!

Gosh I'm tired. Ugh. Finals tomorrow. Ewwwww. I just pray that One Direction will burst in the door and take me away so I won't have to take them! >.

Ummmm....No ideas for a cast so feel free to give me some ideas. I was thinking about Sara Paxton for Adelaide. Do you remember her from Aquamarine or whatever that movie was about that mermaid girl? Yeah, her! LOL Umm but yeah. I'm tired. Blech. I took a nap and I thought I'd feel better and like the heavens would part and opera music would play and little birdies would sing because I'd feel so rested lol but I'm the total opposite. I'm seriously nodding off at the computer right now.

*****Sara Paxton on the side if you were wondering what she looked like and were too lazy to Google her lol*******

Love you all lots! STAY AMAZAYN. :D xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 13 29
What happens when you move in with five boys, one of them being your best friend? What happens when you start to love one of those five boys, only to...
440K 9.3K 18
You may know him as Louis Tomlinson, 1/5 of One Direction, but I knew him as the cheeky, funny Senior. The one who never once spoke a word to me. Th...
102K 1.1K 31
My name is Sophie and I'm nothing special. A normal 16 year old girl with crazy curly mahogany coloured hair, blue eyes and an insane love for music...
58.6K 1.2K 20
this story is in need of major editing. but read at your own risk, it's very clingy. sorry!