3. | REAPER - stiles stilinsk...

Від filteredthots

" chaos is an angel who fell in love with a demon. " Більше

hola
playlist
intro
cast
1. my designer handbag
2. risk and reward
3. punch through the wall
4. no kidding
5. one at a time
6. stitch them up
7. bible
8. the cane
9. sees as a wolf
10. make a killer
11. lets rumble
12. nemeton
13. your dads boxers
14. nice doggy
15. coyote
16. little punks
17. glowing eyes
18. blackout party
19. sick day
20. sleepwalking
21. big deal
22. the fox
23. punch line
24. slap to the face
26. the person i'll always love
27 - bonus chapter!

25. red haired girl

1.3K 24 0
Від filteredthots

the nogitsune had officially taken lydia and they couldn't find her. rachel went back over to stiles and he was laying on scotts bed.

they weren't sure which stiles was which and when rachel went and sat on the bed next to him, she knew the minute they locked eyes that it was stiles, it was her stiles.

"stiles?" rachel said with a small smile as he nodded and she held his hand in her own.

"i'm not sure if i'm me or not." stiles told her.

"i know you, stiles. and i know that your finally yourself right now." rachel told him as stiles let out a sigh.

"you kept your promise." stiles said as rachel nodded and she pulled him into a hug.

"you didn't give up on me." stiles whispered as he felt rachel nod against his shoulder.

the two of them pulled away and rachel placed her hand on the side of his face as his brown eyes stared back into her blue ones.

"i'd never give up on you, stiles." rachel said making stiles look at her with a little smile.

the two of them pulled away from each other once melissa walked into the room so she could examine stiles.

she was hesitant to feel his pulse so stiles lifted his arm to show her he wasn't going to hurt her.

"well medically you're okay. you're a real person." melissa said.

"okay, so i'm real, but am i really me?" stiles asked.

melissa wasn't sure how to respond to the question but luckily scott walked in.

"is she here?" stiles asked.

"yeah." scott replied.

"okay, let's do this. guys, we have to do this." stiles replied.

stiles was weak so scott and rachel helped him down the stairs. when they got down there, rachel saw noshiko standing in the living room.

"do you recognize me?" noshiko asked stiles.

they heard the door close and kira walked in.

"stop." kira said but her mother stopped her from getting closer.

"it's okay. i'm the one who asked her to come." stiles told kira.

"you're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords. mom, don't do this to him." kira said.

"it's already done." noshiko replied.

rachel saw the oni appear behind stiles and they grabbed him by the ear and looked into his eyes. stiles fell on the ground and the oni left.

"look behind his ear." noshiko said.

rachel went to stiles' side and he was freezing. she saw the backwards 5 behind his ear. stiles was stiles.

"it worked." scott said.

"i'm actually me?" stiles asked trying to stand.

"more you than the nogitsune." noshiko replied.

"you were the only one who knew." stiles said looking at rachel.

"i knew." rachel replied.

"can the oni find him?" stiles asked.

"tomorrow night. it's too close to dawn now." noshiko told him.

"can they kill him?" stiles asked her.

"it depends on how strong he is." noshiko said.

"okay, what about lydia? why would he take her?" scott asked.

"he would only take her for an advantage." noshiko replied.

"you mean her power?" scott asked.

"the power of a banshee." noshiko said.

-

scott, rachel and stiles went down to the sheriff's station because stiles wanted to see his father.

his father had his back facing the wall as he grabbed his coat.

"if i can just find my keys." he said to himself.

"in your coffee cup." stiles said causing him to turn around.

"you always drop them in your empty cup." stiles said.

his father dropped his coat and quickly rushed over to hug his son. rachel looked at scott with a smile and he looked back at her.

"hey, dad." stiles said as they pulled away.

"is it over?" noah asked.

scott went over to his coffee cup and picked up the sheriffs keys.

"not yet." scott replied.

-

"we got an APB out on lydias car. every unit on the road is looking for her." sheriff explained.

"isn't there anything else that we could do?" scott asked.

"at this hour? no, not really." he replied.

"he took her for a reason, dad. look, if we can figure out the why, then we'll figure out the where." stiles explained.

"okay. what would a nogitsune need with a banshee?" his father asked.

"i don't know, lydias pretty good at finding dead bodies. maybe he needs to find a body?" stiles said.

"scott, you know more about this than all of us." sheriff said.

"me?" scott said.

"yeah, you got the whole story from noshiko." rachel said.

"yeah, but that happened during world war II, like 70 years ago." scott reminded her.

"wait. what did you say?" stiles asked.

"noshiko told us about the internment camp-" scott said but got cut off.

"no, before that. you said, the whole story." stiles said looking over at rachel.

"yeah. what about it?" rachel asked.

"there's a girl at eichen house. her names meredith. i think she might be able to help." stiles explained.

-

"sheriff, meredith walker." deputy parrish said.

"she's still there?" sheriff stilinski asked.

"yeah, but they moved her to the closed unit." parrish replied.

"why?" stiles asked.

"they said behavioral issues." parrish replied.

"what issues?" stiles asked.

"she wouldn't stop screaming." parrish told them.

rachel, scott and stiles all looked at each other and they all had the same thought.

"banshee." rachel whispered.

sheriff stilinski went to eichen but meredith had escaped.

-

rachel was sitting in scotts living room as she watched stiles sleep peacefully on the couch but then he ended up shooting up from his sleep.

"hey, stiles what are you doing?" rachel said but he tried to walk and he was stumbling.

"hey!" scott said running up to catch him.

"you okay?" scott asked him.

"what happened? how long was i out?" stiles asked.

"just a couple hours. you should sit down." scott told him.

"where's my dad?" stiles asked.

"he's at eichen house, questioning everyone. looking for meredith. me and rachel promised him we wouldn't let you out of our sight." scott told him.

"okay, what about the others?" stiles asked.

"allison, isaac, the twins, grace, they're all looking for lydia." scott told him.

"it's starting to feel like we're waiting for a ransom call." stiles said.

"we'll find her." scott replied.

all the sudden rachel felt this headache starting to form and she could tell there was something wrong with stiles.

stiles grabbed his jacket off the coach and put it on. rachel noticed that he was shivering.

"are you okay?" scott asked him.

"yeah. i don't know why, i just can't seem to get warm." stiles said wrapping his jacket around his body.

"maybe you should sit down. take it easy." scott said.

when scott touched his hand he realized something. stiles was in pain.

"you're in pain." scott said.

"it's not that bad. just more like a dull ache." stiles replied.

"where?" scott asked.

"sort of everywhere." stiles replied.

scott placed his hand on top of his. and he pulled it back. it felt like he had placed his hand inside a freezer.

"dude, you're freezing." scott said as stiles sat down on the couch.

"tell us the truth. how much does it really hurt?" scott asked him.

scotts phone buzzed and he checked to see kira was calling him.

"it's kira." he said.

rachel and stiles nodded letting him answer the phone. scott got up and went over to the kitchen.

rachel sat next to stiles on the couch and she grabbed his hands and tried healing him as much as she could.

"did you know that i always get this headache whenever your in pain or in trouble?" rachel said as she let out a groan since she was taking too much pain away from stiles.

"rachel, stop you're gonna hurt yourself." stiles said as rachel pulled her hands away and she let out a sigh.

"i can't lose you stiles, not again." rachel said quietly.

scott came back in the room with an alarmed look on his face.

"meredith is at the school." scott said.

-

they ran into the school but they didn't know where to find meredith.

kira quickly found them and told them that they were in the music room.

they ran in there to see coach had brunskis stun gun and brunski was on the ground.

"well? get her outta here." coach told them.

scott, stiles, rachel and meredith all went into stiles' jeep and kira stood outside of scotts window.

"i'll call you." kira told scott.

"okay." scott replied as kira ran off.

stiles and scott turned to meredith and rachel in the back.

"so, where's lydia?" stiles asked meredith.

"who's lydia?" meredith replied.

-

scott, stiles and rachel took meredith back to scotts but they saw his father and isaac sitting in the house.

"what are you doing here?" scott asked him.

"i could ask you the same thing." his father replied.

"free period. we're doing group study." stiles replied.

"who's she?" scotts dad asked looking at meredith.

"she's my girlfriend." stiles said putting his arm around merediths shoulder.

"you're not my type." meredith told him.

"well, obviously we have a lot to talk about. we should maybe take this upstairs." stiles said.

"he's my type." meredith said looking over at isaac.

everyone looked over at isaac and rachel tried to contain her laugh when she saw the look on his face.

"okay. isaac, you can come too." stiles said.

"uh..." isaac said but he just followed behind stiles and meredith.

"i'll leave the two of you to talk." rachel said to scott and his father before she went upstairs with the others.

-

"lydia? you mean the red haired girl." meredith asked.

"yes! yes! good. progress. now, all you got to do is tell us where she is." stiles said.

"okay. if she tells me." meredith replied.

"if she tells you? i- can you ask her?" isaac asked.

"i already did." meredith replied.

"okay, what did she say?" rachel asked her.

"she said she doesn't want to be found." meredith said.

"that's good too." stiles said.

"okay." isaac said.

isaac, stiles and rachel went into another room and isaac was saying methods that could get her to talk.

"isaac, we're not going to torture her." stiles told him.

"i mean scare her." isaac said.

"we're not going to psychologically torture her either." stiles said.

"fine. okay, how about this? you said she hears things, right? doesn't that mean she's like lydia? a banshee?" isaac said.

stiles, rachel and isaac went back into the room and they tried to get meredith to do what lydia does.

"okay, just try to focus on the sounds around you. on what you're hearing. just focus on the silence." stiles said.

"listen to the silence." isaac said.

"focusing on the silence." stiles said.

"listening to the-" isaac tried to say.

"okay, will you just let me handle this, isaac. please? i just.. i have more experience with banshees." stiles told him.

"yeah. and mental patients." isaac said as stiles and rachel glared at him.

"isn't anyone going to get that?" meredith asked.

"get what?" stiles asked.

"the phone." meredith replied.

rachel looked around but she didn't hear a phone.

"what phone?" stiles asked.

isaac tapped stiles' shoulder.

"the phone." isaac said.

"oh, the phone. my phone? yes. hello. yes, she is- she's actually sitting right here. it's for you." stiles said passing his phone to meredith.

meredith put it up to her ear and nodded. she passed stiles back his phone.

"they say coup de foudre." meredith replied.

"coup de what? what is that spanish?" stiles asked.

"no, it's not spanish." rachel said and at the same time scott walked in the door.

"it's french." scott said.

scott called allison and told her to meet them at oak creek. that is the place where the nogitsune killed a bunch of people during world war II. that's where lydia was.

-

stiles was driving over to oak creek when he looked over at scott.

"hey, you okay?" stiles asked him.

"yeah. yeah. you don't have to worry about me." scott replied.

"all right, i'm gonna say it. you look like you're dying. you're pale, thin and you look like you're getting worse. and we're all sitting here thinking it. when we find the other you, is he gonna look like he's getting better?" isaac asked.

"what happens if he gets hurt?" scott asked.

"you mean if he dies, then do i die? i don't care. just so long as no one else dies because of me. i remember everything i did, scott. i remember pushing that sword into you. i remember twisting it. i remember putting my hands around rachels neck and making you watch." stiles said.

"it wasn't you." scott told him.

"yeah, but i remember it. you guys gotta promise me. you can't let anyone else get hurt because of me." stiles said.

"stiles, i'm not gonna let you get hurt." rachel said from the backseat.

"and i won't watch anyone get hurt because of me. not again" stiles replied.

stiles pulled up in front of the gate seeing allison and kira were already there.

they got out of the jeep and walked over to the two girls.

"we've done this before, guys. a couple of weeks ago we were standing around just like this and we saved malia, remember? that was a total stranger. this is lydia." scott said.

"i'm here to save my best friend." allison spoke up.

"i came to save mine." scott said looking at stiles.

"i came to save both of them." rachel said.

"i just didn't feel like doing any homework." isaac said.

they all walked past the gate and saw noshiko with the oni behind her.

stiles, scott and rachel ran into the old building and scott and rachel stopped to focus on the sounds.

"she's here. this way." scott said.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

AngelxDemon Від faith faith.

Сучасна проза

64 4 12
its about how a demon fell in love with an angel
206 22 16
"It takes a strong heart to love, but it takes an even stronger heart to love after it's been broken." Who knew it took two broken souls to form one...
Can I Trust you? Від prettyloooney

Короткі історії

209 0 23
2 different worlds meet unexpectedly it can only be chaos or heaven.
8.8K 223 24
'she is mess of gorgeous chaos and you can see it in her eyes she is far from sane but she is right kind of crazy the kind you get addicted to .' 's...