deal: Yandere America x Coun...

Af jellygirl454

You are a country that's been happily with Germany in both country wise for as long as you can remember and s... Mere

Part 2: the meeting
Author note
Part 3: Italy
Part 4: Involvment
Part 5:
Part 6: What have you done
Part 7: Captive
Part 8: Here We Go Again
Part 9: Memory
Part 10: Welcome Home
Part 11: Lost In Thought
part 12: A Day Together
Part 13: New Comers
Part 14: Needing to Understsnd
Part 15: Clinging to Memories
Part 16: One Last Visit
Part 17: A Long Night
Part 18: Nichole
Part 19: Why Do you Love me?
Part 20: Freedom at a Price
Part 21: Dinner
Part 22: Advice
Part 23: The Shadows Feel Different Now
Part 24: Drinking Away Our Worries
Part 25: Basement Deal
Announcement! Editing Story!
New story is up!!!

Part 1: Good Morning...Almost

3.3K 35 18
Af jellygirl454

(A/N): this is my first hetalia x reader fanfic and I'll try my best to make it seem like it's the actual countries in the story, but please don't hate me if it's bad and i may lose motivation too like I've done with others in the past. don't worry though I've been existed about putting this story together for a little while now , so i hope it'll turn out just how i imagined. Also the photo up top is supposed to be you not fem Italy, but you can change her to look however you want i just like the pic a lot i thought it was so cute. anyways i hope you'll like this but if you have any suggestions feel free to comment about them and i may be able to put it in for there is still a lot of open space to this story that i know i need to put more thought into.

readers: ALRIGHT WE GET IT GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!!!

author-Chan: i sowy ;-;   

(Y/N)'s POV:

MY name is (Y/N) (Y/L/N) or also known as (C/N). I've been with my very best friend and soon to be husband, Germany or as i call him, Ludwig. I couldn't have asked for any better in my life to happen then to soon to be married to my best friend, we've known each other since forever, ever since the day i opened up to the world that i was a new country at my first world meeting. i can still remember it like it was only yesterday. I was so nervous that day that i tried to arrive as early as possible to make a good first impression, however Ludwig was already there before me and even gave me a few tips on how the meeting would work. though he did warn me i was still overwhelmed by all the other countries bombarding me with questions. With each meeting we were able to get to know more and more about each other. Ever since that day we became good friends and even the love of my life.

Speaking of the love of my life i can feel him shifting around he must be awake now. so naturally i turn over to the other side of the bed to face Ludwig and see his beautiful baby blue eyes stare into mine as he slowly wakes up.

"Guten Morgen mein Liebre" Germany groggily greeted with a soft smile as he slowly wraps his arms around my waist to brought me closer to his chest.

"good morning" i laugh while wrapping my arms around Ludwig and burying my face into his muscular chest. "Did you sleep well, you didn't come home till pretty late last night again? Is everything alright?" i ask getting a little worried.

Germany sighs "Ja, it'll be fine the meetings have just been running a little late . With making preparations for war und all. There is no need to vorry, this war is the war that vill end all wars" (Boom get that history!!)

"The war... I knew that" (Y/N) paused. " but do you think there's anyway to be able to just sort this out instead of having to go to such extremes?" I ask saddening

"I don't think there is at this point too much had already happened, I'm sorry i know how jou don't like wars and avoid them. Zat's quiet vhy (C/N) has never been to war before." Ludwig replies

looking up in to his bright blue eyes i propose an idea "But i can help, i can join if you need me to. I will do anything to make sure you don't get hurt."

Without hesitation "Nein i vould never consider jou to throw avay something jou belive in for mein sake ." Germany interveins.

"I want to be there with you always by your side. i never want anything to happen to you. Whatever happens to me I'll take it if it means i can stay with you, there's no one i could ever imagine being with and couldn't be any happier either. I love you, i love you so much. " I Protest

"Und i vant to keep jou safe I'd be torn if I saw jou get hurt, especially if it vere for my sake I'd be torn. I'd never be able to forgive myself if such thing vere to happen because ich liebe dich." Germany countered tightening his grip around you, burying his face into the crook of your neck.

You both stay that way for a minute as you feel Ludwig slowly start to loosen his grip on you as he calms down. Attempting to lighten the mood i smile softly ". Why don't i make you some breakfast and you can catch up on a little bit more sleep after all I don't like when my beloved is tired and has to work, I get worried." i offer.

"Thank jou. I'd like that, you're too kind of me" Ludwig says , planting a kiss on my forehead and hugging me tightly.

I stare up and look into his eyes one last time and see the slight bags under his eyes. He much needed more sleep and it was worrying me.

With one last smile I start to get up and out of Germany's warm, safe arms that I've come to love so much. "it'll come get you when it's ready, kay"

quietly I close the door to our shared bedroom and make my way down the hall to the stairs, passing the few framed photos that hang from the walls that I've passed about a thousand times.

I stop to look at one of the photos op on the wall. It's a photo of me and Ludwig on our first year anniversary date that was taken at a fancy German restaurant. The funniest thing about it was that Ludwig wanted to go so perfect, but was worried of messing up that he got his albino older brother: Gilbert to help. I didn't even know that the Prussian was stalking our date till about half way through when Germany was getting so bashful and nervous that Gilbert took the liberty to take over for our waiter and helped his little brother. When i found out i couldn't stop laughing, but i found it very adorable that Ludwig would get so bashful and still be able to rely on his brother, even if he'll never admit that he still looks up to his big brother Prussia. The thought of it still makes me smile and fill with joy.

Continuing down the hall, and eventually the stairs which leads me to the kitchen, the perfectly clean kitchen that Germany likes to keep very clean. Italy even told me that one time when he made him and Ludwig a homemade pizza the certain German was always right behind and clean up any messes made by the Italian.

With that i started on a big breakfast including (but not limited to) bacon, eggs, toast, pancakes and of course sausage Ludy's favorite. As I'm making the food i still have a thought that lingers in my mind . I hope everything is alright. I worry about Ludwig and even Japan and Italy too. Are they going to be alright this war is war isn't just between a few countries but most of the world is involved, mostly why it's called world war "The war to end all wars"huh. i hope that's the case. If it were to really be true then we could life our lives with no worries.

Before i can ponder more on the thought the oven beeps alerting that the last of the food is done. Setting the last bit breakfast into place on a tray i start to bring the food up to my beloved. Opening the door i walk into seeing a sleeping German, but once i close the door he slowly starts to wake once again.

At seeing his peaceful, sleepy face i can't help warmly smile and giggle. "I see someone is still sleepy" i state waking closer to the bed with Ludwig's food. Watching as he sat up: i set the tray of food in his lap as he gave me a warm smile.

"You're too good for me, sometimes i ask myself vhat i did to get a wonderful and beautiful women like jou to be my wife." Ludwig complimented with his checks turning bright red.

" i couldn't love anyone other than you. You're the love of my life. No one comes close to what i see in you and no one could ever take that away either, your drive your passion and how you pull out a strong front but have the softest heart of anyone. There's no one that compares to you in the whole world. I love you so much Ludwig." leaning in i kiss his cheek "Don't ever forget how much you mean to me."

Taking back by what i just said Germany goes is and kisses me on the lips and we stay like that for a moment as we synchronize with each others movements. When we break apart there's a sting of saliva that connects us for moment before it breaks off and we stare into each others redden and painting faces.

" there's no vay i could eat all this food all mein own. vill jou eat it with me?" Ludwig asked while laughing at all the food i made.

"guess i got a little carried away with making breakfast huh" i start to laugh as well and together we start eating the large breakfast.

After a little bit of time the large tray of food some became history with both us having full and happy bellies. Till Ludwigs phone interrupted the peaceful silence of the room when it started to ring with a picture of Japan on the screen. Seeing that it must have been important as Japan would never call before noon and it was only barely 9 Ludwig was quick to pick it up.

"jello..." Germany answered the phone. There was a muffled voice and another that was screaming at the other end to the phone, but couldn't make out what he was yelling about.

Must have been Italy in the background, but nonetheless Ludwig was able to make out what the quiet Japanese man was saying. "Germany, sorry for carring so early, but we have a probrem."

"it's alright Japan. Vhat's the problem?" Ludwig asked getting both worried and serous.

"werr, to put simpry when Itry was spying on the arries meeting this morning he found out that America made a deal with the them." Japan franticly replied, worrying me and Ludwig even more for Japan would mostly keep calm in most situations.

"Does Italy know vhat zat deal was?"

Japan was hesitant about answering, but did it nonetheless. "hai...the deal was that if America were to join the war and support their side then...he'd get full control of (C/N)."

My heart dropped from hearing what japan just said as long with many thoughts that suddenly flooded my mind .

Ludwig isn't taking it well either with eyes seem to catch fire with anger while hands gripping his phone turning his knuckles white. "Vhat?!"

"that's not all, not onry (only) wourd America get (C/N)... but he'd be able to...to terminate your marriage as werr." Japan steadily revealed as not anger their German leader anymore then he knew he already was.

My eyes widened as tears began to gather and soon down my cheeks as i started to shake. I didn't want to possibility of being ripped apart from Ludwig by America or anyone of that matter.

"Bastard." Germany growled as his entire face was redden by anger almost making him look like one of Spain's ripe tomatoes would be put to shame by his redness. "I'd be there right away." with that He hung up the phone as he looked over at my scared and hurt form. Taking me in a warm and secure hug as he petted my hair to calm me down while whispering good thoughts into my ear "it'll be alright everything is going to be fine."

wrapping my arms around Ludwig tightly i sob into his chest. "I-I don't want to be separated from y-you I love you too much."

"Zats not going to happen, i vill never let him not unless he's prepared to rip you from my cold dead hands." Germany protested

"But..but" i sniffle looking into the Germans saddened blue eyes as he continues to held you but stops playing with your hair. " then...then I'm joining you."

"Nein i don't vant jou to get hurt."

"but I'd be more hurt if it was carried out and i didn't do anything to try to stop it from happening. I wouldn't be able to bear the thought of having to leave you." i counter as more tears flow from my eyes.

"I..." He looked deeply into your (E/C) eyes then took a shaky breath. "I can't "

"I know you're worried about me, but I-, we'll be fine. Besides, looks like we're both involved in this now. Let's show America when he thinks he can try to break us apart, huh?" I encourage my beloved with a teary smile.

Germany smiles softly "Alright, but the moment your hurt is the moment i take you off to the sides and out of the battlefield. got it? " Ludwig proclaimed as he loosened hold on you and planting a kiss on your lips once more .

once the kiss was broken apart we quickly made our way to the car, where Germany speeded down the roads as fast as he could to get to the axis headquarters.

AN: like i said for the first 2 chapters i didn't really change the main idea from them just some wording that was a little sore for me to my liking so i change a little bit.

Jellygirl out!~

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

3.1K 140 26
Ludwig finds himself trapped in a world of darkness quite often. Constantly, his vision wrecks havoc on his normal, everyday life. Feliciano tries to...
122K 5.1K 21
For years, you lived in solitude as a peaceful country with your boss. But when a war comes up, will you be dragged in unexpectedly? (COMPATIBLE WITH...
458K 16.2K 146
After running away from your abusive mother, you wind up in the care of Arthur, a mysterious bachelor with a soft spot for your dire situation. With...
783 8 73
Ciao! Moi moi! Watashi wa LA1327! So this will be a Hetalia fan fic! Songs and stuff are written here so Enjoy muchachos and senioritas Aru! Ve~ I'm...