ThE bAd BoY aNd ThE bAd GiRl

Autorstwa SRoseAllam

-BOOK 1- The first book in the series of "Thrill in Danger" books. Its not your typical bad boy or bad girl... Więcej

0. PROLOGUE
1. THE GANG
2. THE NEW ME
3. OLD FRIENDS
4. I MISSED YOU
5. JASON
6. THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM
7. OLD MEMORIES
8. FATHER
9. YOU KNOW BOSS?
10. BOSS' LAST WISH
11. DETENTIONS
12. THE DINNER
13. CLOSER
14. TRAPPED
15. SCARS
16. THE KISS
17. NEW FRIENDS
18. SURPRISE!
19. PATHETIC REVENGE
20. CONFESSIONS
21. THE PARTY
22. A THRILLING IDEA
23. WARRIOR
24. BEAUTIFUL MEMORY
25. BEST FRIENDS FOR A NIGHT
26. FIRST FIGHT
27. AIDING MIA
28. RAPPED
29. SWITCH
30. CUDDLING
31. HAWAII
32. BEATING THE FUCKER
33. NOTHING LASTS FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES
34. FEELINGS ARE SURFACING?
35. ESPECIALLY YOU!
36. NEVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!
37. HER PERIODS
38. THE THREAT
39. HALF THE TRUTH?
40. FORGIVE BUT NEVER FORGET
41. BABY STEPS
42. HOME
43. SISTERS?
44. GREEDY SNOBS!
45. MOM IS GONE...
46. EVERYTHING IS FALLING APART
48. I LOST...
49. LOSING HIM
50. SIBLINGS?
51. LIFE & DEATH
SEQUEL IS OUT!
Urgent!!

47. SAVING THEM

2.6K 80 5
Autorstwa SRoseAllam

I couldn't believe what I heard!

Everything is falling apart and I can't save it.

It's hard.

My loved ones are slipping away and I am here helpless and useless.

"What do you mean by that?" Jason asked confused the same as me." what exactly happened Ella?"

"Ella please calm down and explain everything, please." Ella nodded as she wiped her tears, caving for my pleadings.

Ella took a deep breath and begun "We were at home when Blake and I were going to head out of the house to come here, suddenly four men entered our house forcefully." She then began crying again." Blake tried to stop them but they knocked him on his head and mom tried to throw knives or anything at them but it was useless as they were very strong and trained, then mom distracted them for me to run away and get help. One of them caught me but Blake woke up and punched him making him let go of me but he held me again before I could run and then another man came from behind Blake holding him by the arms but Blake kicked the one who was holding me and told me to take a run for it with his car to you." By now she was sobbing hard.

"D..did you recognize any one of them or heard anything?" I asked trying to find any information but she shook her head in denial.

"Does Blake has his phone with him?" Jason asked and she nodded.

"Good, we can track him, come on," Jason assured and ran inside the house with us following him.

As we were running to the room where Adrian can do all the tracking, Ella mumbled." P..please save them. I can't live without of them."

"Don't worry Ella. We will find them and everything will be good." I assured her or more like assuring myself.

But I seriously hope they will be okay and we will get to them on time.

"What happened? why is she crying?" Jass asked looking at her worried.

"Jass take her to calm. Damon, bring Ben to her, also you and Jane stay with XD and Rick till we come." I told them and each one of them went on his way while Jason was taking Adrian with him and I followed them.

"So can you track it?" I asked Adrian.

Adrian nodded." Yeah of course but it will take some time so you two can go to the basement and deal with XD and when I find something I will inform you."

"B..But.."

"No buts Mia he is right hurry up now." Jason convinced me and I nodded then we made our way to the basement.

As soon as we arrived at the basement XD was smirking at me. "Finally the hottie came."

Jason wasted no time and punched him in the face." open your mouth again and you will find your self dead." Jason threatened with dark eyes, hooded with anger.

"Stop stalling and tell us why do you want to kill me?" I asked firmly, yet coldly like I was teached in the gang.

"It's orders." He shrugged." I just follow them to get paid."

"Then who ordered you smart ass?" Damon spat.

"And why should I tell you?"

"Because if you don't I will blow your damn mind now!" Rick threatened with a husky and cold voice that I didn't notice that it was him who was talking. I never saw him this serious and dangerous. I never saw him anything but the silly funny Rick. This side of him was new to me.

"You wouldn't." XD scoffed.

"Try me." Rick smiled aside dangerous smile and was going to pull the trigger.

"Fine fine! I will tell you."

"Then who is it?" I asked again.

"It's.. It's...It--" the fucker kept playing with our nerves smirking but I knew Jane won't take any more of that bullshit she was always a fierce one.

She came closer to him kicking him by her foot in his face making him lose a tooth and blood dripping out of his nose and mouth." Stop stalling with your bullshit and say it already!" She yelled at him while the others tried to keep their laughter.

"Damn! You bitch you broke my tooth." XD hissed.

"Watch it or I will make you with no tongue." Damon threatened.

"It was David Jackobs." He blurted out angrily." Now let me go!"

All of them looked at me while Jason was furious and angry clenching his fists.

"My father?" I asked not believing that he would go that far.

"Yes, your damn father. He told me he doesn't need you anymore and to get rid of you." He spat.

And there was a gunshot.

Rick killed XD.

"He will be no use and may go and warn your father." Rick reasoned and I nodded.

The fucker wanted to kill me.

And here I was having second thoughts about finishing him.

This bastard will die on my hands.

"We will get him back for that Mia," Jane told me.

I nodded." We indeed will."

"Guys I tracked him and found the place." Adrain stormed in.

"Let's go then." Jason demanded."Everybody grab guns from the weapons room."

"Who did you track and where are we going," Damon asked confused by all that.

"I will explain on the way," I told them and they nodded.

₩₩₩

"We are almost here." I instructed from my phone that held GPS in the passenger seat while Jason was driving to Blake's location."Take the next left"

"So any info about whose building is it?" Rick asked from the backseat beside Adrian who was working on his laptop while Damon, Jane, and Ben were in another car behind us.

"Nope, not yet. But almost close!" Adrian answered.

"We are here!" Jason stated and I looked in front of me at the creepy dark building that was at nowhere. It almost seemed haunted, to be honest. But nothing major for gang members.

"God Mia you won't believe it!" Adrian spoke with a surprised voice.

"What is it?" I wondered.

"Its..It's one of your dad's buildings. An old factory that's abandoned for now." Adrian explained while Jason and I exchanged a worried, yet confused glance. Why the hell everything have to do with that bastard?

"Why would he kidnap Blake and his mother?" Rick asked that we all possibly needed an answer for.

"I.. I don't know," I muttered.

"Maybe to threaten you with them because you care about them?" Jason suggested.

A knock on the window grabbed our attention.

I looked beside me to find Jane questioning me with her hands what's taking us so long I nodded for her to get away to open the door after saying "let's get in and figure it out."

As soon as we exited the car Jane wondered "so that's the place huh?" And I nodded.

"What we know about it or who owns it?" Damon asked analyzing the dark building with his eyes.

"It's for David. My father." I stated and the three looked at me astonished by my words before they ask me anything I continued."We don't know yet why he took them and if he is the one behind it." I hoped he wasn't behind it and someone used that location from behind his back.

Yes he treated me badly and I hate his guts but he is still my father and I thought that maybe he will leave my friends the fuck alone out of it, so I hope I was right.

Before we could enter Jason wanted to make sure of something including Jasmine and Ella's safety. "So you called Ricko and Nicko to guard the girls?"

"Yes, Jase don't worry. Already done it." Ben nodded.

And with that, we all went into that creepy dark building to face whatever hell was waiting for us in there.

But I was so not ready for what will happen next. Nor was ready to lose someone important to me.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

159K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
10.1K 117 6
-BOOK 2- The second book in the series of "Thrill in Danger" books. Nothing lasts forever. Happiness always comes to an end. People come and go. T...
Locked Eyes Autorstwa rachel

Literatura Kobieca

235K 3.8K 36
{completed} They say opposites attract, the good girl + the bad boy. The grumpy + sunshine. She's intrigued by his eyes, maybe it's because they sha...
87.2K 4.5K 23
They always tell you the cute origin story, the one filled with romantic gestures and handsome but jaded boys going against all odds to get the girl...