Timeless

By LavishhhK

Have you ever wondered how life was being the big girl in class? Jazmine has. During middle school she was co... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32./The End Pt. 1
33./The End Pt 2.
Short Chapter

23.

2.5K 130 33
By LavishhhK

Jazmine

I quickly tried to get free from the ropes I was tangled in when I heard slow and heavy footsteps coming down the steps. I quickly turned my head to see who it was, to my surprise it was...Taelyn?

"What the fuck is this shit, Taelyn?" I asked him while he had a pitiful look on his face. "So this what we doing now?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to do this to you." He apologized. But I didn't care. I wanted to know why he felt like he had to take me and bring me to this trashy place.

I don't know how long I've even been here. I don't remember except for when I just woke up which was like 20 minutes ago.

"Where am I?" I asked one more time.

"Logan and I have this house that's pretty far out. It's our trap house." He stated as if he was ashamed. I am and I'm confused as fuck.

"Logan?! Nigga what kind of Pretty Little Liars and A shit is this? How do you know Logan? Why are yall even friends? WHAT THE FUCK?" I asked all in one breath. My brain was racing with all sorts of thoughts.

"I'm sorry Jaz." He said before pulling out a needle. My eyes widened as he stabbed the needle into my thigh causing me to black out.

I woke up again. I was still out of it as I tried to slip my hands out of the knotted rope. I heard footsteps coming down the steps once again. But, I didn't care to look. All I wanted to do was escape from wherever I was.

"You thought you was gone be able to easily escape? Jaz, you have to be smarter than that." I heard Logans deep and evil voice say. I closed and opened my eyes. They were heavy and I was seeing double from the drugs I was on. "Awe look at you. Out of it."

I could hear perfectly fine but I felt weak throughout my body. All I could feel is the comfort of the mattress beneath me and the rope that was tied around my wrist and ankles. I wish I knew why Taelyn and Logan were doing this. More importantly... where the fuck are my uncles?

"W-why...are you.... doing this?" I asked slurring my words.

"Cause I can and want to." He said causing me to spit in his face.

"Fuck you.." I said before knocking out again.

"Jazmine!!" He shouted. I snapped out of my sleep to see him standing over me with a kitchen knife and anger in his eyes. He looks like Norman Bates with the shower scene. My eyes widened as he inched closer to me with the knife. "I'm tired of your shit Jazmine!! You think you run shit around here?! You don't!!!"

"Don't Logan." I pleaded as he inched closer to me with the knife. This is exactly like the dream I had.

"Fuck you too Jaz." Was all I heard before I heard Taelyn come to tackle him to the ground. "The fuck you doin nigga?!"

"The fuck are YOU doing? Why do you have a fucking knife?" Taelyn asked as they go themselves together.

"Bitch spit in my face." Logan side-eyed me.

"You need to remember that anything we do to her gone come back around because you know better than I do that her uncles don't play that shit. Now when her uncles come find her...which they will. She don't need no scratches, bruises, or any signs of any harm done to her." Taelyn explained.

This drug I was on was so strong that I blacked out again before I could hear the rest of their conversation.

Dom

"Grab all that shit!" I shouted at the men I rounded up. When I went back to the hospital, I had some lady pull up the video of who took Jazmine out the house. It took her a little convincing to show me the video but it's cool, anything for my damn niece.

Now that I know it was definitely Taelyn and Logan, I had my men search up Logan address and the address that him and Taelyn were arrested. If they some dumb asses they would still be at that house they got arrested at.

"Aye, how many trucks we taking?" Kameryn asked coming in my office with a blunt he's lighting.

"Three. But only put the weapons in one." I stated. "Aye you good bro?" I asked before he was about to walk off.

"I'm straight." He replied. I could tell he was lying. It took me two whole days for me to plan oon getting Jaz back and he been popping off on everyone.

The plan was for us to have a girl that Pooch knows named Arianna, to go to their door and distract them why we sneak through the back and grab them while Kameryn goes to find Jazmine.

"Aight well lets go. They little house is about 45 minutes out." I ordered him.

We all made our way to the trucks we had three trucks we're taking. Two of them is for our 10 men and the third we have a driver transporting our weapons that we may or may not need. No one knows if they have extra men or if its just those two.

"Aight. Ari we can't park any closer so you have to walk a little ways down." I tell her.

"Alright." She said before climbing out and making her way to the front door.

I waited a couple minutes before climbing out the truck and going to grab my AK. All my boys followed me as we snuck around back while we heard them invite Arianna into they house. I knew for sure that it was them niggas now and I was pissed about it.

"Okay we here now. What we gone do?" Slim asked me.

Omniscient

"Just follow my lead... and be quiet." Dom stated as he picked the lock on the back door. As they quietly made their way inside they could hear Arianna chatting with Logan and Taelyn but mostly Logan, in the family room.

"So... you into 3 ways?" Logan seductively asked causing Slim to gag.

"They better get off my girl tho. I know that much." Slim stated.

"Nigga. Be quiet." Dom stated. "Kam go downstairs and Slim go upstairs while we handles these niggas."

As Kam went downstairs, he dropped his gun making a loud noise that reached to the family room where Logan and Taelyn were.

"Hold up." Logain said standing up looking around to see where the noise came from. "Someone in this house."

Logan walked towards the doorway of the family room and was instantly knocked out by Dom's gun. Taelyn stood up at the thud of Logan's body falling to the ground.

"What th--" Was all Taelyn could say before he was knocked out by Slim's gun.

"Good work, Ari." Dom said before having his men come and tie Taelyn and Logan dragged out to the car.

Kameryn

As I walked downstairs I saw Jazmine passed out on a mattress with her arms and wrists attached to the bed. I walked over to her and felt relief when I examined her body to see if she had any bruises or scratches, but she was just fine.

"Jaz..." I said. She didn't wake up and I shook her to try again. She still was sleep so I sighed and cut the rope from her and picked her up and carried her upstairs.

"Damn, she must be sleepy." Slim said.

"Nigga. She ain't sleep she drugged." Dom said slapping the back of his head.

"Let's just go so we can get some clothes on her. She been in this damn hospital gown ass naked under." I stated as Slim opened the door for me to put her in the car.

I'm just glad I got my girl back.

VOTE

COMMENT

More drama coming soon.

Arianna in media.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Pack By llex🌦

Teen Fiction

72.3K 3.5K 29
Moving to Chicago, I never thought it would be like this. I never thought I would have the friends I have today, I never believed that I would be acc...
251K 8.3K 50
Living in Mobile has it times. Nobody wants to get out of this city more than me. I'm Lauren Savage... I guess my name kinda speaks for itself. 20, S...
1.3K 88 30
Jasmin has moved from Miami to Chicago, which is an amazing, but dangerous place. She's innocent, but definitely knows her worth. Jasmin has been thr...
978K 72.4K 49
"I love how this book is turning out!😍 Not cliche at all!" - i_hatecliche "We might live next door to each other," Haley said, "but we don't live in...