Back To You

By ShortandSweet01

#144 in Teen Fiction 4/8/16 Ten year old Natalia Johnson was the shy girl who usually kept to herself. The on... More

Old Town, New School
More Than A Memory
Lost My Appetite
Not the Only New Kid
New Neighbors
Little miss popular
So, You're A Whore?
Oh Fudge
Friendzoned
Playing Cupid
BAD Things Come To Those Who Wait
Keeping Secrets
Jealousy Isn't Always Ugly
You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me
So Close Yet So Far
Making Amends
Night of Surprises
Night of Surprises: Part Two
Memory Lane
Blast From The Past
Author's Note
Vacation For A Day
Left In The Dark
Lucky
Catch Your Breath
Much To Learn
Game plan
Return of the Beast
No Social Ladder
Frenemies
Movie Night
Unmasked
Finally
Home For The Holidays

Time For Revenge

14.7K 477 78
By ShortandSweet01

"Where is she? Where is my daughter?"

Oh no. I thought. Mom's here.

"Calm down, Honey."

Oh no. I thought again. Dad's here too.

I was in the other room in the town's police station. They had told me to sit here while they called my parents. I had been in here, stressing for the past half hour. I didn't understand why they felt the need to keep me here. They tested me for alcohol consumption, which of course was negative. Maybe it was the fact that they found me in a closet. Still though.

"Are you the parents of...Natalia Johnson?" A deep voice asked.

"Yes, that's us." My dad said calmly.

"Is she alright? She isn't hurt is she?" My mother asked worriedly.

"No she's fine. She's been let off with a warning since this is her first offence." The voice said again.

"What did she do wrong?" My father asked.

"She was caught with a few others at a house party with alcohol and other illegal substances." The voice answered.

"Was she drinking?" My mom asked in a horrified voice.

"No. She was sober, but being in the presence could have resulted in being charged as a minor in possession. But, as I have already said, this is her first offence, so she has been let off with a warning." The voice spoke again.

"You mean to tell me, you brought my daughter all the way down here when she's done nothing wrong?" My dad sounded slightly angry.

"Being in the presence of alcohol when you're a minor is still worthy of arrest." The voice defended.

"This is ridiculous! We're leaving now. Where is my daughter?" I heard them moving around and seconds later my dad walked into the room I was occupying. My mother trotted in after him. When she saw me her face filled with relief.

"Natalia! Oh thank God, I was so worried!" She rushed over and threw her arms around me.

"Hey mom." I said awkwardly into her shoulder. She pulled back to look at me.

"Are you alright?" She aksed.

"Yeah mom, I'm fine." I said.

"Come on, we're leaving." My dad said in a stern voice.

My mother and I followed him out of the police station and I tried to avoid eye contact with the officers.

My parents were silent the entire ride home and my anxiety was building. I had never done anything like this before. What were they going to do? Dad would probably blow up and Mom would probably cry and make me feel guilty about 'what could've happened'"

We got into my house and stood in the living room as my parents turned stood in front of me. I was mentally preparing myself for what was going to happen. When they stayed silent I finally spoke up.

"A-am I in trouble?" I asked quietly.

My dad sighed. "No."

I perked up immediately.

"But that doesn't mean you can just go off and act like a delinquent." He said quickly after.

I nodded. "Of course, Dad." I said obediently.

He sighed again. "Alright. Go on up to bed, okay? It's late."

I smiled. "Okay." I hugged both of my parents before making my way up the stairs to my bedroom.

Once I was finally in the comfort of my room I quickly discarded the heels that had been killing my feet all night. I stripped out of my dress and put on an oversized t-shirt for pajamas and crawled into my bed. I fell asleep almost immediately.

The next morning I woke up to silence. I looked over at my clock and saw that it was already almost 10 o'clock. My parents had already left for work by now. I made my way into the bathroom and almost cringed at the less than attractive sight in front of me in the mirror. My mascara and eyeliner had rimmed around my eyes making me look like a raccoon. Some of it had even smeared down my cheeks. My hair was fighting back againt the bobby pins that Chrissy had so carefully placed in the night before.

With one last glance of disgust at myself I got a wash cloth and wiped the remainder of the makeup off of my face and pulled my hair into a pony tail. After finishing my regular morning routine, peeing, brushing my teeth, etc, I made my way back into my room and slipped into a pair of leggings and a long sleeved shirt that was a size or two too big on me then continued out and into the kitchen for breakfast.

I was in the middle of stuffing my face with a piece of left over pie, great breakfast, I know, when the door bell rang. Then it rang again. And again.

I huffed and made my way to the front door to confront whoever decided to break my perfect moment of silence.

"Who the-"

When I opened the door I couldn't even finish my sentence before some random crazy person attacked me.

"Holy crap Natalia, I was so fucking worried." Oh, it was just Andrew.

I was confused for a minute before I recalled the events of the night before.

"Oh yeah. That was pretty crazy." I said casually.

Andrew looked at me incredulously.

"Pretty crazy? The cops showed up and I couldn't find you anywhere! And even worse, Robyn couldn't find you either. What happened to you anyway?" He asked me with a serious expression.

"That's what I want to know!" Robyn's voice broke through before I could answer and I looked behind Andrew at Robyn, Chrissy, Zander, and Katelyn coming up the walkway to my house. Behind them I saw Cole crossing my lawn. They all gave me hugs before entering the house.

"Damn girl, we were so worried!" Chrissy exclaimed.

I laughed a little. "Yeah, so was I for a while there."

"So are you going to explain yourself missy?" Cole asked me with his hands on his hips in a motherly tone. I nodded and went to close the front door.

"Yeah I just-" I was cut off again when someone else burst through the front door I had just closed.

"Cutie! Where are you? Are you here?" Trent barged into the house and started looking around the room. His eyes landed on me and he grinned before wrapping his arms around me and picking me up.

My supply of oxygen was cut off and I had to choke out a request for him to put me down.

"Oh, sorry." He said as he returned me to the ground. Only seconds later the rest of the four and Cal waltzed in.

"Trent, what the hell? I didn't even have a chance to stop the car and you were already out." John said in an annoyed tone.

"It's okay guys, Cutie's here." Trent said.

"Why was everyone so worried?" I asked. I mean seriously, it's not like I got kidnapped or something.

"Oh we weren't." John said flatly. "Trent practically dragged us out of our houses to form a damn search party for you." He turned to Trent. "Thanks for waking me up by the way. On Saturday."

Trent gave a sheepish smile and Calvin smirked at us.

What was that about? I thought.

"Well she's fine right?" Trent said.

"Okay, so are we going to stand here all day, or is Nat gonna tell us what happened?" Chrissy spoke up.

I nodded and gestured for them to sit in the living room. We all sat around and they looked at me expectantly. I took a deep breath before I replayed the events that I had lived through in the past 24 hours.

"Rebecca called the cops? That bitch! I almost got caught under the influence!" Chrissy exclaimed.

"Yeah, we all did." Chase said.

"I didn't." Andrew said.

"Well good for you, Mr. Perfect who never drinks at parties. Do you want a cookie?" Chrissy asked sarcastically.

"I cannot believe you got arrested! You are so badass, Nat!" Zander said excitedly.

"Okay so, that's what happened." I said rolling my eyes at Zander.

"Well I'm not just going to take this." Robyn said looking around the room. "I'm not going to let someone do something like this to my friend, expecially not that bitch, Rebecca."

I felt an unbelievable amount of happiness when she said that. No one had ever defended me about something like this before. Well, except my parents. But none of my 'friends' at my other school seemed to care when others made a fool of me.

"That's my girl!" Zander said happily. "So what are we going to do?"

"What's going on?" I asked, confused.

"Well we're obviously going to need the brain of an evil genius." Chrissy said ignoring me.

Chrissy, Zander, and Robyn all turned towards Katelyn, who had yet to speak. She shrugged and they cheered.

"Can someone please explain to me what's going on?" I turned to the guys for help but they just shrugged, looking just as confused as I was.

"Isn't it obvious?" Robyn asked. "We're going to get revenge on our dear Queen Bitch."

"Fuck yes! I am so in!" John said loudly, pumping his fist in the air.

We all stared at him. He slowly put his hands in his pockets and lowered his head a little.

"Okay......Anyway! How are we going to get revenge?" I asked cautiously.

"That, my dear, is up to our evil genius." Zander said nodding in the direction of Katelyn.

"No offence or anything, but what makes you an evil genius?" Chase asked.

"She knows how to perfectly plan and execute a prank." Robyn explained.

"How?" Chase asked, taking a step back.

Katelyn shrugged. "When you have three older sisters, you learn a few things in pranking. And in getting nail polish out of your hair."

We all stayed silent for a few moments.

"Alright!" Zander said excitedly. "So.....When do we get started?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Gasp!* What's this??? An update?? But Lori, It's only been four days!!!

Yes I know! But I felt like writing :) This as also a little heads up that I will be updating more often! Anywayyysss Thank you guys sooo much for reading. I cannot believe how popular this book is getting. Like every time I come on there are more reads and votes. I'm seriously going to pass out from pure happiness.

So this chapter was kind of boring! Sorry :( But it was more of a filler chapter. As you have already read there will be more action in future chapters! Like the pranking of Rebecca!

PLEASE READ THIS>>>>

Okay so I am a little torn on where I want this story to go. It depends on how much drama you guys prefer. Like, high school drama, or like "holy crap, I can't handle this" drama. Which ever one you guys prefer is what I'll do. That also depends on how you all feel about Calvin. Do you like him? Because I originally had a plan for him, but nowwww I don't know if I should do it........

So pleeeeaaasee tell me your opinions on the Drama Level and Calvin! Thanks:)

Alsooooo to the side I have a picture of Andrew played by Logan Lerman:) I know that recently I had him played by Tyler Posey but I feel like Logan fits the original description of Andrew better. So yeah:)

P.s. this is of course, unedited so please excuse the mistakes:)

Until next time...........

~Lori~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

776 28 32
Maddie and Amber are best friends that have known each other since 5th grade. They have gone through thick and thin together, causing one another tro...
3.2K 210 24
Highest Rankings: #12 in Teenmother (11th May 2018) #60 in Teen Fiction #59 in Chicklit😘(23rd July 2018) Meeting you was fate, becoming your frien...
3.9K 173 25
Your life is a lie. It's scary to imagine and Kelly, just like any other student and teenager, faces her own set of small adolescent problems. So lif...
14K 1.6K 103
WARNING: My story contains mature and sensitive content. Please read at your own risk. *** Previously "Saving The Girl Who Thought She Was Broken" **...