THE AFTERMATH ✔

By starsglowbright

She made a mistake. She can't hide. If she regrets it she doesn't show it. She's a Queen. She ran once, now s... More

~HELLO~
~ᏝᎥᏗᎷ~
~𝔻𝔸𝕄𝕆ℕ~
~ʝǟɖɛ~
~ⒶⓁⓍ~
𝔻𝔸𝕄𝕆ℕ
𝔻𝔸𝕄𝕆ℕ
ⒶⓁⓍ
~ʝǟɖɛ~
~ᏝᎥᏗᎷ~
~ʝǟɖɛ~
~ʝǟɖɛ~
~K͓̽a͓̽r͓̽i͓̽n͓̽a͓̽~
~𝔻𝔸𝕄𝕆ℕ~
~ʝǟɖɛ~
~𝔻𝔸𝕄𝕆ℕ~
~ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀɪᴀ~
~ʝǟɖɛ~
~ʝǟɖɛ~
~ʝǟɖɛ~
~ϲɑʍ~
~𝔻𝔸𝕄𝕆ℕ~

~ʝǟɖɛ~

19 1 0
By starsglowbright

"Tequila." Katrina argued

"Vodka." Trinity said

"Champagne." Jess said raising an imaginary glass

"Tequila. Obviously." Camilla frowned

"Jade?" Trinity asked and I looked up from my nails

"Weed." I smirked and they frowned at me

"Seriously?" Katrina arched a brow

"Yeah. It gets you nice and high." I held my hand up 

"God help us all." Trinity crossed her hands over her chest in the motion of a cross and I stared at her in disbelief

"Religious?" I asked

"No, but sometimes the good Lord above needs to help us all." she smirked

"When do we get to see the witches?" Jessica complained

"Midnight." I picked my phone up to go through my feed again. To be honest it was just getting boring. 

I flicked through Beth's feed, grimacing at the amount of mirror selfies she took, oh yeah and let's not forget those pictures where she was laying half-naked on a random. 

"How do we talk to them?" Jess asked curiously.

"Graveyard spell." I replied, "Basically we find the graves of royal witches and then talk to their ghosts."

"Have you done it before?" Trinity asked and I shook my head 'no'.

"I guess we'll have to hope it works." I smiled

"Where's the spell?" Jess asked 

"With Alex. I left it with him to look over." I frowned and got up, "I'm gonna go get it."

"What's the point?" Katrina interrupted, "I mean you can't use it until midnight."

"I can practise, but the spell won't work until midnight. Just getting pronunciation right." I shrugged. Trinity got up and we both went out, leaving the other girls in the room.

"How are you feeling?" she asked

"About?" I looked at her out the side of my eye

"The whole royalty thing." 

"Not to sound self-conceited or anything. But I've been royal since the day I was born." I pointed out and she frowned slightly before nodding, "What's it like being the death alpha's mate?"

"Absolutely great." she said with a roll of her eyes

"You two aren't close?" I asked, kind of glad that I wasn't the only person not so into their mates

"Oh no, we're close." she hurried to fix her mistake, "Our personalities clashed the minute we met you know and then basically I'm his Persephone to his Hades." 

"How romantic." I said sarcastically and she hmm'd in agreement. 

We stepped into the hallway that linked up to the study that the inner circle had been in, to hear the sound of bookshelves falling and glass breaking. Trinity and I linked eyes and ran up to the door, my hands filling up with balls of fire, while Trinity's eyes completely blacked out and shadows swirled around her, while smoke rose out of her hands. 

She blasted the door down and we ran in, to see the entire inner circle growling at Jaime and holding Damon back, whose eyes were completely gold, no control. Jaime was just sitting calmly, eyes staring them down confidently. 

"What did you say?" fire disappeared from my hands and Trinity followed suit, her darkness vanishing, although she kept a close eye on situation. 

"Nothing." Jaime said innocently

"Nothing?" I asked and he nodded, "Your version of nothing has a bunch of guys holding my mate up against a wall before he tries to take a chunk out of you." 

"Well I told him about this kid that I met, oh yeah and then his druggie of a brother." Jaime started counting on his fingers

"Kid?" I asked

"Apparently early on his vamp transformation, he turned someone." Jaime said with a smirk and I turned to Damon

"Could you be anymore idiotic?" I snapped

"Early on his transformation." Jaime reminded

"I thought you were born with the abilities." I said suspiciously

"No. Signs start showing when alphas hit twelve." Alx explained

"And you weren't prepared." I finished, "Sorry for calling you an idiot." Damon gave me no reply and I took that as a sign that he was slightly annoyed.

"Where's the spell book?" Trinity asked and Alx nodded over to the table and I grabbed it, the hardcover sticking to my hand. I opened it up and stroked the pages almost reverently. The words that were normally foreign to me changed before my eyes. To phonetics I could actually say. 

"Я скучала по тебе" I whispered, "Покажи мне свои секреты." As I commanded the book, it flipped open in a frenzy, pages whipping back and forth. Wind swirled around and surrounded the book and I. 

"It's too late." I said in awe. Figures materialised in front of us and immediately I bowed my in reverence. "Приветствовать." 

Ana you have taken your time to summon us. We are not to be summoned as you please. 

From the dawning on the other's faces I could see that they had heard and understood exactly what the witch had said.

The witch covens are failing and your host has not taken advantage of her situation to rectify the situation.

"My mate has other things on her mind right now." Damon growled

Watch your tone with us son of blood. Your mate has not been doing her job as the rightful Zalta of the witch nation. She is a pathetic excuse for a witch.

I felt Tati and Ana simmer angrily inside me. Let me out. Ana commanded angrily and I let out a wicked smirk, ripping my necklace off and holding my arms out. The spirits had the common sense to have fear on their faces. 

How dare you talk about my host that way. What were you doing at her age? The only thing you did was simper after all the men in the village trying to get them to marry you. My host got all the men of the village in her bed. 

Ana was at full strength since I let her have full control. She gave me control over my mind, but my body was hers. Her voice boomed angrily and even the spirits shook. 

Outside the once sunny and bright coloured sky was now dark and lightning bolts whizzed by the open glass window. The window shook with the power of the wind. 

Tell my host that she didn't do anything and I will unleash my sister on you. She is very thirsty. Answer what questions her mate and pack have. 

"Who is Gregory?" Alx stepped forward

A vampire older than all your ages combined.

"What is his motive?" Alx asked

He wants power and he wants revenge on Tatiana. 

"What's the hunt?" 

The hunt was formed by Gregory when Tatiana and Anastasia first went missing. Obviously they were just in hiding until they could understand their powers. Since they were constantly shifting into new bodies, Gregory assembled the hunt so they could figure out who was possessing who. The hunt is mainly targeted at Tatiana

"Why Tati?" I asked with a frown

Treat her majesty with her appropriate title

"You're at my mercy bïtch. I could click my fingers and Ana would be glad to send you down to little witch hell." I said coldly

Tatiana was Gregory's betrothed. She did not want to be his and lost her purity to a woman. He did not take the humiliation well.

"So he's being a hormonal dïck." I said plainly, "That doesn't seem to be the whole reason."

After Gregory found out immortality, he wanted it for himself

"I thought he was immortal." Alx interuppted

Don't interrupt me son of the phoenix. Yes Gregory is immortal, but it is temporary. He feeds of other's lives so he can add to his life. When he kills Tatiana he will get immortality for life. Killing Anastasia will be hard and even though it will add more lives, he is not willing to take the risk.

"So basically he's a greedy bastard." I nodded

Giving him names will not change who he is. Ana reprimanded me sotftly

"How did he find Jade?" Damon asked

He managed to find the family that was passing Anastasia and Tatiana down. He was tracking her long before her birth. He after all was there at her birth. 

"I'm sorry what?" I frowned at the spirits

That is why you are the way you are today. Most wolves are injected with silver at brith to keep them under control as they grow, however you were injected with a mix of silver, weed, vodka, vampire blood and the smoke of fire. Gregory was hoping to to slow the process of Tatiana and Anastasia's arrival, so he could coerce you into his side. He was not counting on your mother to be so close to you.

"But he never tried to harm my mother." I said confused

He was the reason that you and Scott have different fathers. He was also the reason that your parents died in that fire. Even though he tried to slow the arrival of the majesties, he was not counting on you to be full of anger from birth. He expected you to be docile and sweet like your mother.

"What did Pierce and Gregory have in common?" Leon asked from behind me and I held my arm out in front of him and Liam but nodded at the spirits to answer.

Gregory was the one who encouraged Pierce to go and get Aria. He was also the one who disguised the ripped body of Scott's father, leaving behind only a few scratches.

"I'll kill him myself." I growled

Unless he gets to you first

"He's got nothing on me." I smiled

You have your weaknesses Jade. You are not completely indestructible.

"Please. I'm fücking Jade Aria Blake. I dare that dïckhead to mess with me." I smirked and I saw the slightly bent postures that everyone had around me apart from Damon who sent me a nod of approval. 

You are the host of the two most important people in the wolf and witch world. Don't mess this up.

"I won't."

Do your job as the host of a Zalta and Alpha, otherwise you will have a revolt on your hands especially when everyone finds out about the secret inner circle and your vampire for a mate. 

With those parting words the spirits vanished and I blinked, looking at the time frowning as I saw that almost two hours had passed. 

"That was fücking badass babe!" Jaime stood up and straightened his coat, "Where's the best guest room. I'm gonna need a drink." 

"You're staying?" I asked

"Obviously. You mere wolves need a human's help." he winked and Trinity offered to show him the way, "Which one's yours?" we heard him whisper as they exited

"Death alpha." she hissed

"He's hot." Then we heard his yelp as she smacked his head. "Not the hair."

"There's something they weren't telling us." I said thoughtfully

No. They were hiding something. Sister and I will visit them now. Hold on to something love.

"Freaking hell." I muttered and grabbed onto the table in front of me. Suddenly I heard a ripping sound close to my arm and I saw a cut forming, that opened and a wisp of smoke floated out. 

"What's happening?" Alx asked and I felt Damon clasp onto my shoulder 

"Tati and Ana are leaving my body as spirits. Basically the pain is similar to shifting, except instead of me turning, both of them exit into two different figures." I groaned as the cut widened and Ana floated out and materialised into a person. 

She looked damn intimidating and like a badass Queen.

Tati was next and I felt the sensation of bones breaking and I collapsed to my knees, held up by Damon. She exited just as quickly in wolf form. Black fur with grey eyes. Beautiful. Within seconds she two shifted back to human, completely naked. 

Ana handed her a cloak and both of them vanished into thin air. 

"You're bleeding." Damon noted, his finger rubbing away the blood coating my lip. He popped his finger into his mouth and his eyes shifted red. "Why are you bleeding?"

"I'm human."

****

Translations:

Я скучала по тебе - I missed you

Покажи мне свои секреты - Show me your secrets

Приветствовать - welcome

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 181K 39
Jade Emmerson was born to two wolf parents but has a dormant gene that practically makes her human. When she found out Cameron was her mate she insta...
1.4K 54 37
Jade's main priority is family, so when her family is broken to bits by a ghost from the past, she chooses to run. Running isn't easy. She has a bipo...
1.1K 40 31
(UPDATE: BOOK COVER) [I own this cover, though it was made via Book Covers. I do not own FNaF, nor its characters. They both belong to Scott C.] ...
4.6K 121 30
Alexandra Stan was always on the run because of what she did. She just keeps moving never stopping for no one. Will she ever stop? Will she find some...