Mr. Badboy Isn't So Bad (Jung...

By SatansSaint

So sorry if this is cringy, this is my first book. I'm just shocked it has more than 5k reads^^' More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors Note/Update
Authors Note #2

Chapter 14 (END)

2.4K 52 6
By SatansSaint

A/N-

I can't thank you guys enough. I know 239 reads isn't a lot but it's the most I've gotten. Since this was a short book this chapter will be longer than 2200 words. I really hope you enjoy^^

It had been about three months since the accident. The person who ran the red light was arrested because apparently, he had already gotten three tickets because of this stuff. I was fully stable and the dance was fine. I woke up and walked downstairs to be greeted by Jungkook. A lot had happened in the three months. I dropped out of school, Austin left for a college and Jungkook and I moved into a house together. Jungkook had also dropped out of school and the rest of his group were pretty upset. But, you couldn't stay mad at him for long.

"Good morning princess," Jungkook said embracing me in a warm hug. "Good morning my prince," I said smiling up at him. "What's for breakfast today?" he asked. "Well, I bought doughnuts before I came home yesterday," I said leading him into the kitchen. I stood on my tippy toes and grabbed a box from on top of the fridge. I put the box on the island and got two paper plates. I came back and handed Kookie a plate. I grabbed a glazed one and a chocolate frosted one with sprinkles. Kookie grabbed two twisted doughnuts and we walked into the living room.

I grabbed the remote before nestling myself next to Kookie. I changed the tv setting to Netflix and turned on the Running Man. Kookie and I watched this a lot. This was probably our second time finishing all of the seasons. It was a good show if you asked me. We ate in silence as we watched the tv. I wondered if I should do anything today as we sat on the couch. "Wanna go on a date today?" Jungkook said basically reading my mind. "Sure," I said smiling. He smiled back at me and pecked me on the lips. By now I had gotten used to the small pecks now and then.

When we finished two episodes of the Running Man, I went upstairs and got dressed.

(A/N- so original right XD)

I went back downstairs and found Jungkook in black skinny jeans and a white tee-shirt with his sneakers. "That was quicker than last time," Jungkook said smiling. "Getting faster and faster by the day," I said and we walked outside. After Jungkook shut the door I grabbed his hand and we began walking down the street.

"Where we goin'?" I asked. "I can't tell you," He said smiling. He soon turned into a small shop. When we walked in I was greeted by the smell of coffee mixed with tea. Older couples were scattered throughout the shop. "Oooh! I love this place!" I said quietly, careful not to disturb the other couples. We went up to the counter and I ordered a sweet tea (because idk if you guys like coffee or not) and Jungkook ordered an unsweetened tea. "Why don't you put a little sugar in it?" I asked. "Because I can't take a little bit of you and put it in there. That would be weird," Jungkook said smiling. "Can't....breathe.....too.....cringy....." I said before laughing. He shook his head and we walked out of the shop.

We continued to walk down the street until we came up to another small shop. We walked in and I was surrounded by small animal figures. "Who made these? They're so talented!" I squealed quietly. "I don't know but I had one made for you," Jungkook said going up to the counter. "Really?" I said jumping up and down. He nodded and someone came up to the desk. "I'm Jungkook, here for pick up," He said. The girl nodded and went into the back of the shop. She came back with a box and handed it to Jungkook. He then handed me the box. "Don't open it until we're home," He said and I gave him puppy eyes. "Nope, not falling for it," he continued as we walked out of the shop.

We really should've driven instead of walking, but, it was still going to be fun. He took me to many places. First, we went to the store and bought random stuff, we went to many small shops, and we also stopped at some food shops. Now it was lunchtime and I smiled. We had gone back to the house quickly so we could drive instead of walking. I kept the box in the backseat, glancing at it every so often. Sometimes Jungkook would catch me glancing and smile. I rolled my eyes playfully and looked away from the box.

We went to Jyoti Restaurant and it was really good. I got Samgyeopsal and Jungkook got Gimbap. I'm shocked I had never eaten there before. But, this wasn't the last time I'd be there. I know it. We paid and left, me still smiling. I skipped along the street, keeping the smile plastered on my face. "Did they put something in your drink?" Jungkook said jokingly. "Nope, I'm just really happy. This is going to be the best day ever!" I said, my smiling growing bigger if that was possible.

He shook his head laughing. I pulled out my phone and began texting someone. I had the group chat labeled as 'Meh Friends' and Jungkook peered over my shoulder. "Who ya textin'?" He asked. I turned my phone away from him smiling. "My friends," I said, continuing to text them, keeping the phone turned away from Jungkook. "Please tell me!" He said, fake complaining. "Can't. What I'm talking about is secret," I said putting my phone in my front pocket just in case Jungkook tried to see what I said. "Where to next?" I asked. He smiled and pulled my arm.

I just let him pull me, still smiling. We ended up at a park and I smiled. It was my favorite park. I hugged Jungkook and went over to the small koi pond they had. I looked at the koi fish and smiled. I came here a lot after the accident to keep calm. It helped me relax a lot. I remembered listening to a song the Jungkook and his group did. It was very beautiful. It made me cry...a lot. Something about it made me think of what might've happened if I had died.

"Kookie...can I ask you something?" I asked. "Yeah, of course," he said sitting next to me. "What would you do if I didn't make it out alive?" I asked quietly. I watched as tears seeped into his eyes and threatened to leave them. "Well...I don't know what I'd do. You mean the world to me and I would be a mess. I can't even imagine the doctor coming in saying that you were dead. If you died, I would've cried for, probably, months. I love you more than words can say. I just hope that I can show you how much I love you instead of having to say it," he answered as a single tear rolled down his face.

While he was speaking tears seeped into my eyes and succeeded at leaving my eyes. I had tears rolling down my face as he spoke. Did he really mean it? "You mean it?" I asked as he wiped the tears off my face. He nodded and smiled. "Of course I mean it," he said and I hugged him. I felt his arms wrap around me in a warm embrace. "Well, let's go do something fun so you don't cry anymore," he said standing up. He helped me up and we walked back to the car and got in. I just realized how much my feet hurt but didn't say anything. I won't let my feet ruin this day. Stupid feet...

_______________________

It was now nightfall and I looked at the time. Six forty-three. "Can I drive? I have a surprise for you," I said and he looked shocked. "Really?" he said. I nodded and we switched seats. I grabbed something from the backseat and put it over his eyes. "Why can't I see?" he asked me. "Well one, I just covered your eyes. Two, because then you'd see where we're going and I don't want that," I said and drove off. I was careful while driving, waiting a minute before going at a green light.

I smiled when I saw a familiar house. I parked out front and went over to Jungkooks side. I opened the door and helped him out of the car, not taking the blindfold off. I led him to the door and knocked. Someone opened the door and let me, not saying anything. The only thing that told Jungkook I was still there was my hand that was holding his hand. I led him into the dining room and plopped him down in a chair. I motioned for people to sit at the table and they did. When they were all sitting I took off the blindfold "Surprise!" I said happily. He looked at what was in front of him in shock. "When did you plan this?" he asked. "Well, the chat called 'My Friends' is actually a chat with the rest of your group members. I made the chat as soon as you asked if I wanted to go out today," I said smiling.

He smiled and looked at the rest of the group. Food was set out on the table, cooked by Jin. I smiled again and everyone started eating. I sat next to Jungkook obviously. When I tried Jin's food I was shocked. "This is really good," I said smiling at Jin. He smiled back at me, his cheeks turning a little red. "Thank you," he said and we continued eating. There were small conversations between everyone and I enjoyed it. It had been a while since I had sat down and eaten with a family, let alone a group of people.

When we finished eating we stayed a little longer so Jungkook could hang out with his friends. I talked with Taehyung and Jimin. It had been a while since I had talked to either of them. I mean, one-minute Jimin is keeping me in a bathroom and the next he's a living mochi. This kid is really complicated. But, all together we had a good time. "Bye!" I said one last time before Jungkook and I left. It was now completely dark and I smiled. I looked up at the stars and just stared at them. "We have one more stop before we go home," Jungkook said and we got into the car. He drove off and I fell asleep on the way there. 

"Y/N," Jungkook whispered, waking me from my light slumber. "Hmm?" I said tiredly. "We're here," He said and I nodded. I got out of the car and smiled sleepily when I saw where we were. He took my hand and pulled me into the soft sand. We were walking on the beach, hand in hand, and looking out at the sea. The water looked like a black endless pit of water. I always had a fear of the ocean but it never bothered me as long as I could feel sand under my feet. The second I couldn't touch the sand, I panicked. Jungkook knew about this and that's why he took me here at night. He didn't like seeing me scared and I didn't like being scared.

"Today was the best day ever," I said smiling. "I'm glad you like it but, it's not over yet. I still have something planned for tomorrow," he said. "Really?" I said in disbelief. He nodded and I smiled. "I love you," I whispered. Neither of us had said that to each other and he looked at me shocked. "What?" he asked. "I love you," I repeated but a little louder. He smiled and wrapped his arm around me. "I love you too," he said, kissing my forehead. 

After a while, we walked back to the car. "Can I open the box now?" I asked. He shook his head and I sighed. "Wait until we get home," he said and drove off. Again, I fell asleep.

__________________________

I woke up to someone kissing my forehead. Jungkook was bent over me smiling. "Good morning," he said. "Morning?" I asked and sat up. It was morning and I looked at him. "Now can I open the box?" I asked, hugging him. "Yes," he said and I jumped up and down. "Where is it?" I asked. "Under the bed," he said and sat down on the bed. I grabbed the box and sat on the bed next to him. When I opened the box there was a lot of tissue paper. When I saw a little bit of fur I got excited. I pulled out the medium sized wolf. It was handmade and I smiled. "Thank you!" I said hugging him and then kissing him.

He smiled and we went to the kitchen. When I got into the kitchen I saw a stack of pancakes. And you wanna know something? They weren't burnt! "Did you make these?" I asked and turned around to face him. He nodded and smiled. I smiled and began eating. When I was chewing the last bite I hit something hard. I pulled it out and saw it was a ring. "Uhh....Kookie!" I called, concerned about why there was a ring in the pancakes. "Yeah?" He said coming over to me. "Are you missing something?" I asked, showing him the ring I just cleaned off. "Ahh, yes. Thank you," he said smiling. I smiled back and went over to the sink.

I put my plate in the sink and spun around to find Jungkook standing there, with the ring. "I have a question," he said. "Go on..." I said nervously. "Do you promise you will love me and marry me when the time comes?" he asked, taking my right hand. "Yeah," I said, clearly confused. He smiled and slipped the ring onto my right ring finger. "Good, now, if someone asks for your number, switch the ring to the left hand and just hold up your hand," Jungkook said. "I will," I said smiling.

A/N-

Hello! So, I made this really long for a reason.  This is the end of the book! I will let you know that Jungkook and you have some slight problems but nothing that would cause you two to not get married. I really hope you enjoyed the book. Please check out my other books if you liked this one! Thank you and goodnight/day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 122 28
"If a thing loves, it is infinite" He was cold.... He may seem heartless... Because his heart was frozen... She was cheerful... She was the giver, no...
17.3K 624 34
This is ma first story, it's so weird and cringe pls don't read it thank you :)
2.1M 64.1K 65
(EDITING/REWRITING PROCESS) (Warning : If you're a first time reader, I suggest you to wait a little until I'm done with the rewriting to get a bett...
136K 3.2K 40
What happens when you room with seven heavenly guys but one wants your love and attention the most? But, its not easy when there are people in your...