I'll rest when I die (Sword a...

By zafry54321

(Y/N) was a boy who got violated and neglected by his own parents.No one knows what he had to go through ever... More

Friends I'll give my life for
Me? Nice?
Sword Art Online
A sister I never had
Murderer
Laughing Coffin more like Crying Coffin
Feelings I didn't know?
I almost made a terible mistake
Im going to be a father?
We could have been a great family
The Skull Reaper
A chance to end this game?
We did it?
New game?
Gun Gale Online is my game
Death
Clan fight
Sometimes,things don't go well
BoB has started
Im not letting you go any further
Sneak peak of the next chapter
It ends here
Christmas special

No one dies on my watch!!!

7.2K 92 172
By zafry54321

(Y/N)
We went to a blacksmith that Asuna recommended.Her name is Liz for short I guess.So lazy to remember her whole name.

Asuna:Trust me guys.She is crazy good in weapons.

Kirito:Good.

We went in and instanly Asuna and the pink hair girl which I think is Liz made eye contact they ran and hug each other.

Liz:I miss you Asuna!!!!!

Asuna:*Ruffles her hair* Sorry I was busy lately.

(Y/N):Lets skip the lovey dovey moments and get into the weapons.

Liz:Jeez calm down man *goes to her counter*.So what do you guys want?

(Y/N):*hands her both of my swords* I want to upgrade this weapons.

Liz:Ohhhh easy *touches the swords* done.

(Y/N):Wow that was quick.You aren't kidding Asuna.

Asuna:I am.

Kirito:Can you make me a sword?

Liz:Give me the ranges.

Kirito:*shows his sword* somewhat like this.

Liz:well you might be intrested in this *gives Kirito a sword*

Kirito:Ok then lets try it out. *takes the sword and tried to hit his sword but it broke*

Liz was just staring at the outcome like she lost something valueble.

Liz:My masterpiece........

(Y/N):Dumbass

Kirito:Ohh sorry sorry sorry.

Liz:You gotta pay for that.

Kirito:How much?

Liz:4000000

Kirito:Dafuq?!!!!!!

Liz:Or if you can help me get the materials to create another strong sword then I'll let you go for once.

(Y/N):Lets do it.Im fricking bored.

Neo:Yeah lets do this shit!!!!

Aiman:Im in for sure.

Others:Lets go for an adventure!!!!!

Timeskip
We were approaching the place that Liz told us.Most of us shivers because its like under 10°C.Even those who wears jackets.Im the only one that wasn't wearing one.

Aiman:Y-y-you d-don't feel an-any coldness?

(Y/N):Im a hot guy.What do you expect.

Everybody:*face palms*

(Y/N):Is it really that bad?

Everybody:Yes *laughs*

I sense something behind me and I saw Liz was having a hard time walking as she shivers a lot.

(Y/N):Here you go Liz *gives her a jacket*

Liz:T-t-thanks *blushes*

Asuna:OMG (Y/N) im so cold!!!!! I need a jacket!!!

(Y/N):Deal with it.Plus I know you kept your jacket in your inventory.

Asuna:Fricking hell *pouts*

(Y/N):Keep up the pace losers!!!

Neo:*pulls my ear* Call me that again and you know what happens next.

(Y/N):Ouch ouch calm down Okay okay im sorry.

Aiman:*laughs* Thats our Neo.

Everybody:*laughs*

I rubbed my ear to ease the pain.Damn that girl is fricking strong.I regret even pissing her off.We then walked to a mountain that was surrounded with shards.Its like blades sticking out.

(Y/N):Get ready guys

We all get ready in a stance.I had a feeling that the dragon would be here.Suddently a big white dragon appears out of no where destroying the shards.It charges its blast at me but Neo and Aiman got me covered by shooting their arrows at the dragon's mouth causing the blast to cancel.I took this as an opportunity and try to rush him.Asuna and I ran and slash the monsters wings but it was hard so our blades barely could scratch its wings.We were on a free fall and the dragon flops its wings causing a strong wind headed for Liz.I was thinking of a way to save both of them and I finally cracked my head. NO ONE DIES ON MY WATCH!!!! I throw one of my blades to Asuna.

(Y/N):Catch this *throws one of my blades at her*

Asuna:Ok!!!! *catches it*

The sword penetrates a wall which kills Asuna's impact causing her to land safely.I took my other blade and make a large momentem and head for the nearest wall and it worked!!! I leap walls to walls and I finally grabbed Liz as we fell into a deep hole.I hugged her dearly as I don't want anybody to die.I know her level is low.Hence,her health was low so I use my body to break her impact.We land as I felt a tremendous amount of pain but I shrugged it off as I know something much more painful my parents abusing me and of course its Neo's ear pullings.

Liz:OMG are you okay? *worries*

(Y/N):Im okay.Im a bad ass.I can go through everything.

Liz:Yeah right.

(Y/N):GUYS!!!! GUYS!!! HELP!!!!

We shouted for help for a while but no one responded.I the hole is to deep so no one can hear us.

Liz:I guees no one hears us.

(Y/N):You guess it.I guess all we do is to wait here until the dragon comes back.

Liz:I guess.By the way,why do you risk your life saving me?

(Y/N):Don't think that Im helphing you or some shit.I saved you because I don't want anyone to go through any pain that I been through.

Liz:The pain you been through?

(Y/N):Pay it no mind.Anyways we should get some nap.

I took a sleeping bag and gave it to Liz.

Liz:You don't need it.

(Y/N):You need it more.Im a man.

Liz:*laughs* Yeah right.Hey do have any girl in mind?

(Y/N):Nah fuck them.For me all girls are thots anyways.

Liz:You know im a girl right?

(Y/N):Exactly thot.

Liz:Jeez lets just sleep.

(Y/N):Finally a good idea coming from you.

Liz:(Y/N) can we hold hands? *closes eyes*

(Y/N):*Gives her a hand* Here you go *chuckles*

I literally gave her a chopped off hand and have a good night sleep.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Silica tries to lift (Y/N)'s swords♡

Liz's POV
I opened my eyes slowly and I was happy at first that I felt his warmth hands.As right as I completely lift up my eye lids I was in horror.I was holding a chopped off hand.I trew it away and it got me worried did he die? Suddently,I heard a laugh behind me and it was no other than (Y/N)

Liz:*glares* Not funny (Y/N) not funny.

(Y/N):It wass too good *chuckles* anyway I found the material we were searching here *throws the piece at me*

Liz:*cathes it* Nice.Now how we are getting put of here?

(Y/N):Simple come here.

I walked to him and he lift me up and placed me on his shoulders.Then I got to feel his arms.So strong.............Wait this is wrong!!!!

Liz:Put me down this instance!!!!!

(Y/N):You want me to leave you behind.I would be more gladly.

Liz:Noooooo!!!!

Then the dragon came out from the ground and he leap from a wall to the dragons back.He uses his blade and struck it into the dragon's back to ensure his grip.He rode the dragon while holding me tight.He is so dreamy and I agree with him on one thing.He is bad ass.He rode the dragon out of that hole and he threw me at a pile of snow and he kept on riding the dragon to crush its head on the shards killing the dragon.The rest of his teams ran at me to ensure my safety.

Asuna:Are you okay Liz!!!!?

Liz:Yeah im okay don't worry.

We looked at (Y/N) who took his blade from the dragon's back and looked at the sky.At that exact moment my heart beat race a little.He like to help people even if it cause him his life.He wants everybody to be safe.I think I have found the man of my dreams.He can be a numbskull but his my numbskull........

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 73 10
Who would have guessed that such an exceptional fighter such as Y/N would have attracted the THE Muzan Kibutsuji's attention at such a young age but...
18K 424 18
!THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY ORIGINAL BOOK AND JJK CROSSOVER! Y/N was born to the Gojo Clan but unware of his powers as his parents wanted him to live a...
140K 2.4K 41
Akiri Shiranobu was a young boy with a passion for parkour. Everything changed after a fateful accident caused him to lose his legs. Now, he finds hi...