HIS BABY II

By letscutup

HIS BABY II More

PROLOGUE
SONG LIST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
F I V E
MEET THE AUTHOR
Vote
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
Game
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
Lending a helping hand
TWENTY - ONE
TWENTY - TWO
TWENTY - THREE
TWENTY - FOUR
Guess What
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY - SEVEN
TWENTY - EIGHT
TWENTY - NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY - ONE
THIRTY - TWO
Face claim
Help... again?
New Book... Who Dis?
THIRTY - THREE
THIRTY - FOUR
Thank You
NEW BOOK‼️
Please Read!!!!
Help
HIS BABY IS BACK!!!!

TWENTY- FIVE

4.6K 264 68
By letscutup

SONG: AKON - DON'T MATTER
____________________________________________

"I pick... Damien." Jax said with a smirk.

Both Miracle and Jax walked over to Damien scared.

"What do you guys think it is?" The asked.

Everybody began to yell out boy or girl. Miracle even saw some of Jax men pull out money to bet.

"1...2...3!" Miracle yelled before her and Jax popped the balloon.

Pink powder came flying out of the ballon, landing directly on Damien head. He looked like a big pink panther.

"Yes!" Miracle yelled. Even Kehlani clapped and shouted.

"Who's next?" The dj asked Miracle.

"Keke." Miracle said walking over to the her.

"1...2...3!"

Jax quickly popped the ballon making BLUE powder fall onto Keke. All the men erupt in cheers and Jax couldn't help but to do a victory lap with Kehlani in his arms.

"Thank you God because I can't live with girls for the rest of my life." Jax said looking up.

"Shut up." Miracle said pushing him.

"Who's next?" The dj said.

"Me, me, me. Me next!" Stephanie said excitedly.

Everyone let out a laugh and both Miracle and Jax walked over to her. Before anyone was able to count Miracle popped the balloon.

BLUE powder filled the air and again the men rejoiced.

"Alright, this is the last one." The dj said.

Before Miracle and Jax popped the balloon that Kason was holding, she asked him a big favor.

"Will you be their Godfather?" Miracle asked Jason.

"Of course." Jason said hugging Miracle.

"This is the last one you guys!" Keke yelled.

"I hope it's a girl." Miracle said taking Kehlani from Jax.

"What you think it's going to be Kehlani?" Jax asked kissing her cheek.

"Bwoy." She said.

"Well, theirs only one way to find out." Jax said looking at Miracle.

He gave her a light peck on the lips before he brung the pin up to the balloon. "1...2...3!" everyone counted.

Jax burst the ballon making Blue powder cover both Jason and Jax. All the men ran up to Jax yelling and congratulating him.

Miracle looked around and admired everyone. Gandpa Joe and Mr.Brown were hugging and crying with each other, mama Lorette was boo'd up with her boo. Keke and Damien were laughing and wiping the powder off of each other, and Angelic and Jason were kissing. Jax, Stephanie, and Anthony were hugging and talking.

Everyone was happy and it made Miracle smile. It was a good moment that she wished her brother was here to enjoy it with her. She wished he was right by her side congratulating her and enjoying all of the positive energy.

Miracle didn't notice she was crying until she felt small hands in her face.

"It's otay mommy." Kehlani said wiping her face.

"I love you." Miracle said kissing her hand.

Jax maneuvered through the crowd so he could get to Miracle. "What's wrong baby?" Jax said once he got to Miracle.

"It such a great moment, I wish he was here to experience this." Miracle cried

"C'mere." Jax said bringing her and Kehlani into him

They stood their in silence while everyone enjoyed themselves.

2
W E E K S L A T E R

"Alright baby, open your eyes." Jax said taking the blind fold off of Miracle face.

Miracle slowly opened her eyes to see what surprise Jax had for her.

She was cleaning up Kehlani when Jax came bursting in, rushing her to get dressed and to get downstairs. She thought it was another invasion so she quickly got both her and Kehlani ready but comes to find out Kax has a surprise for her.

"Jax!" Miracle exclaimed.

"Surprise!" Jax said scared.

"This is ours?" Miracle said shocked

"Yes, too many things happened in that house and I don't want our children to live in their." He said throwing his arm over Miracle shoulder.

"This is a fucking palace Jax." Miracle said.

"If you don't like it I could get a new one." Jax said.

"No. It's wonderful." Miracle said kissing him on the lips.

"Wait until winter." Jax said smiling down at her.

"When do we move in?" Miracle asked.

"Now." He said pulling her to front door.

The inside was nothing like Miracle imagined. It had an modern look with basic colors.

"How am I supposed to get up those stairs?" Miracle asked.

"Theirs an elevator." Jax said.

"Put me down." Kehlani cried.

Miracle gave Kehlani a stern look. "Pwease put me down." She said nicely.

"That's better." Miracle said before she put her down.

Kehlani wobbly ran into a room and Jax and Miracle followed her. "Uncwle." Kehlani said running into Jason arms.

Jason gave her a kiss on the cheek before he walked up to Miracle and kissed her cheek too. He dapped up Jax and they began to talk while Miracle took a seat on the couch.

She took out her phone and continued to plan Keke bridal party. She wanted it to be lit but no too lit. She didn't want anyone going buck wild crazy. She knew it was Keke party and she wanted to have fun, but she also had to take in consideration that she was 7 almost 8 months pregnant with quadruplets. No shade, Keke happiness was important to her but her children were even more important.

"Jax." Miracle said, he eyes never leaving her phone.

"Yes." He said.

"When will all of our things get here?" She asked.

"In thirty minutes." He said.

"Alright, thanks."

—————————-
It's my birthday and I'm feeling Godly 😇so I was like why not give y'all little wiggers an update.

Goal:
Vote:80
Comments:35
Views:459

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 2.6K 26
Old school love
329K 16.9K 24
Tomboy
Dance for you By Jaycee

General Fiction

167K 7.1K 22
Loni is a 21 year old stripper trying to take care of her twin daughters after being cheated in and left to raise them on her own. She barely has tim...
2K 109 14
𝐄·𝐥𝐲·𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧; 𝐚𝐝𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞. ...