faith

By hotpocket_

Brooklyn Thomas is the number one soccer player in the world, she is know for her amazing saves in goal but a... More

Chapter 1: Hookers
Chapter 2: Mermaids
Chapter 3: Normal?
Chapter 4: Faith in Faith
Chapter 6: date
Chapter 7: tears and sandwiches
Chapter 8: sex god
Chapter 9: love and weddings
Chapter 10: Parents
Chapter 11: Disown

Chapter 5: The call

23 2 0
By hotpocket_

Waking up this morning was amazing, last nights sleep was one of the best nights of sleep I think I have ever gotten. I try to stretch a little only to see an arm wrapped around me and me moving only made it tighten more. 

Then it all comes back last night going to the bar,going home with Nick, him finding out, and him whisper sweet word to me. I turn in his arms so I am facing him, and he looks so precious when he is sleeping, he looks like a little kid with no worries, and I get losted looking at how hot he is. I didn't even notice my hand reaching up and running it through his hair all of my logics lost, I see his eyes flash open.

"I like waking up like this." he grabbed my hand and placed it to his lips and in that moment every thought that wasn't about him was gone, the only thing I could think was how much I want him.

Nick must have seen the desperation in my eyes  because he brings his hand up and rubs my cheek with his hand, just that simple movement caused so much happiness and desirer in me. He starts to lean in and I do too, and then... Fireworks.

His lips met mine and it was like an electric surge went through my body. I couldn't  believe I was kissing him, after swearing I would never trust another man, here Nick was breaking down my walls in less than 24 hours. Wanting to be closer to him I slid on top of him, straddling his waist, I can tell he liked it as a small groan escaped his lips.

Just hear that sparked something in me and I found this new bravery, I started to move against his body I can feel his lower region growing as I did that. Nick flipped us over pushing me into the bed, he started licking my bottom lip asking for premermion to enter, deciding I want to test his patience I keep my mouth closed.

"Brooklyn don't push me." Nick husky voice intruded my  thoughts, I feel his hand rubbing the outside of my bra. I couldn't help the moan leaving my lips, Nick wasted no time putting his tongue in my mouth. Our tongue crash together and he tasted amazing, this IS the best kiss I have ever had.

  I feel Nick start to pull away "I am sorry I didn't mean to force you into something, I let my emotions take control"

I found it cute how he was getting all scared and nervous. But I missed the feeling of his lips on mine, so I did the first thing that came to my mind.

  I sat up a little, since Nick was still straddling me, and put my arms around him and pulled his face towards mine. "You aren't forcing me, we aren't having sex just kissing." he was, no is my drug, he makes me do thing and say things I would never do. I feel like a slut, am I a slut ? I sound so desperate, I have never want a guy as much as him , but Nick is so... different. Just the safe feeling I get with him only Anna and him give me that feeling. I pulled away this time knowing that if we don't stop now we never will "See that wasn't so bad now was it?" I start tracing Nick's 8 pack with my fingers.

He chuckles "Brooklyn, you will be the death of me. I am going to go make breakfast, you can come join me whenever."

Nick hops out of bed and that's when I see he is only in his boxer "Hold up, I had to cover up but you can walk around in your boxers!" that's not fair.

  "And with you covered up I still couldn't keep my hands off of you." He send me a wink, I blushed. Falling back down on the bed bring the covers over my head, I hear Nick laugh and walk down the stairs.

I immediately reach for my phone thats on the ground,  I see it's a little pasted 8, I press speed dial number 1. It rings for a little and then I hear Anna's voice "Brooklyn this better be good, you have interrupted the best sex I have ever had,."

" I kissed him!"

"Holy fuck for real, did you guys have sex?" thats Anna for you.

"No we just kissed but it was so different.. there were these sparks and I actually wanted to do it with him..." thinking back to his lips on mine, bring my hand up to my lips tracings them.

"That's like me and Holden only I hate him but we will talk about this later okay. Bye BT" she hangs up before I could respond. I let out a big breath and fall back on the bed.

"Brooklyn how many pancakes do you want?" I yell back to Nick that one is fine.

I get out of bed taking off his shorts, I head to the bathroom. Running my hand through my hair to get out the tangles and then giving it some volume. I look in the mirror and like what I see. What am I saying, what am I doing? Am I trying to seduce him? Now I really am a slut! I leave the bathroom and walk into the kitchen to see Nick flipping some pancakes. He must have hear me cause he turns around and looks at me "Brooklyn, you are really making this hard." I give him a semi smile. Then I say what I want him to know.

"I am not a slut I swear, I know you might think I am but I am not promise." now he is going to think I am a slut because I said I wasn't. That shrink is sounding really good now.

"I know you aren't a slut. I never thought you were." he turns back around and flips another pancake. That kinda makes me feel a little less like a slut. I go an take a sit on one of the bar stools, getting a perfect view of Nick's muscle show going on. Nick turns around lucky not catching me staring.

   "Um so I was wondering if I don't know.. maybe you like to go on a date with me later today? You don't have to but I was just thinking you know. " he is so cute when nervous.  I already knew my answer  before he asked  but I just want to see his reaction.  He turns back around with a blush on his face putting the pancakes on plate then comes and sits next to me.

"Yes." I said as I grab a pancake tearing it into little piece.

"What?"

"I would love to go out with you."

"If it took you that long to decide then you probably don't want to." He takes a bite of his pancake, I feel kinda mean but his reaction was worth it, he really does look like he want to go out we me. Does that make me a bitch?

"Oh I knew my answer I just wanted to see how you would react."he gave me a look and then out of no where he throws me over his shoulder. My biggest concern was he was getting a free view of my ass.

"Nick put-" he sets me down on the couch but he is on top of me, and then he begins to tickle me. I HATE being tickled. It hurts me more then makes me laugh. "Nick stop... I hate this."

He stops for a moment then says "You have to beg and I want a kiss." I didn't see anything wrong with that, anything but tickling. Thinking of what to say I come up with something perfect.

"Nick please stop, I can't take you touching me when I can't do the same to you. I really hope you still want to go on the date with me because I really want to go with you." Okay it wasn't perfect but when I kiss him I will make it unforgettable.

Wrapping my legs around Nicks waist pulling him forward to me our lips about 2 inches apart "We should go and eat those pancakes now, I meant what I said earlier about not being  able to control myself.". I should just blush all day since every time he opens his mouth I blush.

~~~~~~~~

I am now at my hotel room with Anna, she is helping me get ready for my date tonight, we have been talking about me and Nick but I want to know what happen with her and Holden. "So best sex ever?"

"I got these spark like you said with you and Nick, but he reminds me of someone and I don't know maybe I scared." Anna has never been someone to date she is more of one night stands. I think it's cause she's like me, she is afraid of being abandoned and forgot. Me and Anna both have parents problems but she at least has her brother Jacob. They have always been close, Jacob is like my brother but I haven't seen him in years.

"Are you scared of him or dating?" thats the thing if she is scared of him then it's a no but I know she is scared of dating. 

"I am scared of.. of dating I guess."

"Well then that's something you and me can work on, learning to trust. Now how do I look?" I step out of the bathroom. Twirling around so she can see me, I turn to face her waiting for her answer.

"You look stunning. You really do like him, don't you?" She smiled. While I nodded my head. "I am glad to see you moving on and seeing that there are prince out there. It makes me feel good when I see you happy, you know I love you." I could see the tears forming in her eyes. In that moment I felt my world crumble, Anna never cries and it kills me to see her cry. Anna is my family and to watch her walls fall, it was like watching your favorite item being destroyed.

"Anna what happen? If you want I can cancel on Nick?" I pulled her into a hug brushing away some of her tears.

"They call early today. But we can talk about it when you get back, I want to be alone for a little." I nodded and brush my hand through her hair some. I didn't want to leave but I know when she say 'she wants to be alone' that's what she needs. I have learn over the years.

I get up and walk to the door "Just so you know I love you too." I smile to her.

"Brooklyn, just so you know that blue dress with the curly hair looks perfect, he is going to have a hard time keeping his hands off of you."

A/N: HEY GUYS! Tell me what you think of my story, if you guys can show some love to mine and Heather's story that would be amazing.

x.o.x.o, meaghan ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305 9 22
"I'm sorry Millie," Nick says whilst turning around trying to show a brave and fearless face. "What do you mean 'I'm Sorry'?" Amelie sees his face...
44.9K 726 21
Nick doesn't like distractions, anything that takes him away a from soccer is a big no. But how can he stay away from possibly the sweetest girl he...
987K 18.4K 48
⎨COMPLETED⎬ Brooklynn Taylor. A girl with high hopes and big dreams to become the next big actress. Everything she's ever known has been carefree and...
80.4K 2.4K 119
Is she too damaged to ever trust and love again or does this dark haired stranger rewrite the stars.