hey kitty┃nomin

By chogiwanese

╻there is this one cat who keeps on bothering him╹ ❀ jaeno / nomin ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is ma... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ nineteen ⌟

22.6K 1.8K 1.5K
By chogiwanese

sorry for the long update

jeno groaned as he felt a heavy weight on top of him. he slowly opened both of his eyes and as his vision became clearer he saw a very unexpected scene.

it was jaemin licking his neck.

jae.. min..❞ jeno cursed inside his head. it was fucking early in the morning and this was happening.

jaemin pulled away with a smirk ❝goodmorning.

jeno wasn't expecting this kind of greeting ❝what are you—

he was cut off by jaemin kissing his lips, making his eyes widen.

what's weird is that minutes already passed by and jaemin still didn't turn into a cat. jeno melted into the kiss and place a hand behind jaemin's head to deepen the kiss.

jeno touched jaemin's cat ears and he could feel it twitch.

jeno..

jeno groaned when jaemin bit his lower lip. it hurt but it didn't stop him from kissing the cat person.

jeno?

jeno woke up and saw jaemin looking at him worriedly.

jaemin wiped the sweat that was falling down on his face using his hand. ❝are you ok?

jeno stayed silent and tried to remember the dream. he wanted to slap himself for having that kind of dream.

it made sense since jaemin didn't turn into a cat when he kissed him.

jeno nodded and played with the younger's cat ears. ❝i'm fine.❞ he gave the younger a smile ❝goodmorning.

jaemin hummed as he wrapped his arms around jeno and snuggled on his chest ❝goodmorning~

jeno became soft when he saw jaemin acting all cute early in the morning. he could get used to this. he could also get used to the jaemin in his dream, if only jaemin wouldn't turn into a cat if he kisses him.

wait..❞ jeno stared at the clock ❝it's 6..

jaemin nodded ❝and it's monday.

i still have classes to attend.❞ jeno said, trying not to shout at jaemin

jaemin pouted ❝can't you just stay at home?

seeing the younger pout made jeno forget his class. he ran a hand through the younger's hair ❝are you still drunk?

jaemin blinked slowly, like how drunk people do, and gave jeno a small smile ❝if i am?

jeno chuckled ❝stop acting. you look stupid.

jaemin frowned ❝but i don't want you to leave.

that's when jeno remembered he still have classes to attend ❝i'm sure nothing with happen if i skip a day.

hearing that made jaemin smile but frowned a minute after ❝what if you have a test today and it'll be my fault if you fail—

nah, i could just ask answers from renjun.❞ jeno said and wrapped his arms around jaemin's waist

renjun..❞ jaemin stared at jeno ❝do you remember ji?

chenle's cat?

jaemin nodded ❝his name is jisung.

so cats do understand each other.❞ jeno mumbled earning a bored look from jaemin

no shit sherlock.❞ jeno clicked his tongue. jaemin was making him look like a stupid person. jaemin just giggled and place a peck on jeno's cheeks ❝sorry.

jeno quickly forgave him ❝so what's with chenle's cat?

believe it or not, cats can develop special feelings towards their owner.❞ jaemin said

jeno smirked ❝so you like me?

no.❞ jaemin pressed his lips into a thin line, panicking at jeno's sudden question. ❝plus, renjun is my owner not you.

jeno just nodded as if he believes in what jaemin said. he already knows about jaemin loving him, it's because of the last night's confession, but he didn't know what to respond. should he say that he loves him back? he isn't even sure if he has feelings for jaemin.

it's just that jaemin's company makes him comfortable. does that mean he likes jaemin? he loves jaemin?

jisung likes chenle.❞ jaemin said after a few moments of silence ❝but chenle..

has feelings for renjun.❞ jeno continued jaemin's sentene

wait you know?

jeno giggled ❝yeah, it was pretty obvious since he always talk about renjun.

jisung also told me about chenle ranting to him about how close you and renjun are and how he has no chance since renjun clearly likes you.❞ the cat person said

jeno scoffed at the statement ❝renjun? liking me? well yeah, as a friend.

no.. i mean—

i know what you mean and that will never happen.❞ jeno closed his eyes and tightened his embrace on jaemin's waist

jaemin was saddened at the thought of jeno and renjun ending up together. call him selfish or anything but he wants jeno all to him self without sharing him to anyone.

jeno, why do you hate cats?

jaemin was thinking that maybe jeno hates him too since he's a cat.

someone close to me died.❞ jeno said, still closing his eyes ❝and it's because he saved a cat.

jaemin frowned ❝do you hate me?

jeno smiled and opened one eye, looking cute in jaemin's opinion. ❝do you want me to hate you?

jaemin shook his head as a no but part of him felt like he deserves jeno's hate. he was the reason why this 'someone' died.

that wasn't the only reason why i stared to hate cats.❞ jeno played with jaemin's cat ears that kept on twitching every time he touches it ❝this someone was also very close to renjun that it made renjun be depressed for at least a week.

jaemin buried his head on jeno's chest, not wanting to see him sad. ❝i'm sorry.

jeno tilted his head to the side ❝why are you sorry?

because he was the reason why both jeno and renjun was sad ❝because i suddenly asked the question.

jeno pulled out a small smile ❝it's ok, let's go back to sleep again.

but school..

jeno shrugged and placed jaemin beside him, still not letting go from the hug ❝being with you is much more important.

that sentence made jaemin's heart skip a beat. he hit jeno's chest for making him blush ❝stupid, school is much more important.

he wanted to sue jeno for making him feel butterflies inside his stomach.

jeno squealed inside his head as he saw how cute jaemin was ❝let's just sleep.

jaemin's cat ears twitched, agreeing to what jeno just said.

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 6.1K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
127K 5.3K 10
Where Taeyong is really insecure about everything about him. Jaehyun tries his best to make taeyong feel better.
339K 7.3K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
197K 4.5K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...