Chances Are

By caligirl23

Cliff is the Alpha of his pack and with his Luna missing he needs someone to come and live at the house to he... More

CHAPTER 1.
CHAPTER 2.
CHAPTER 3.
CHAPTER 4.
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 6.
CHAPTER 7.
CHAPTER 8.
CHAPTER 9.
CHAPTER 10.
CHAPTER 11.
CHAPTER 12.
SUMMER
CHAPTER 14.
CHAPTER 15.
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17.
THE LETTERS
CHAPTER 19.
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21.
CHAPTER 22.
ERICA
CHAPTER 24.
CHAPTER 25.
CHAPTER 26.
CHAPTER 27.
CHAPTER 28.
CHAPTER 29.
CHAPTER 30.
CHAPTER 31.
CHAPTER 32.
CHAPTER 33.
CHAPTER 34
Cliff (THE END)

CHAPTER 23.

2.8K 126 14
By caligirl23

Please remember this is not edited..... Enjoy......

 CAMERON'S P.O.V.

I ran from Mathew and into my office building where I worked at. I kept looking around making sure he wasn't following me. I passed through security and took the elevator to the tenth floor and walked into my office.

I slammed my office door shut leaning my back against it. I slowly start to slide down to the floor. I can't believe I did that I ran away from Matt how old am I. I close my eyes and let the tears run down my face when will the pain go away when will I be able to move on with my life. I'm so pathetic two years and I still can't get passed this.

'Get up' I stood up and took a deep breath 'get your shit together'. Cam he's never coming back for you. I wipe the tears off my face. Pull it together you are stronger than this you can and will find love again. This time I will find someone who will be able to love me back. The next person will be human like me not a wolf.

There's a knock on my door I open it and its my friend and co-worker Shelly. "You okay" she asked me. "Yep just peachy how about you?" I asked her. "I'm good look some of us are going to the bar after work. Its karaoke Friday and drinks are half price if you sing a song. I know I've asked you this before but would you like to join us tonight?" she asked me with a pleading look in her eyes.

I don't even give myself time to think about it "Yeah I will go with you guys tonight I might not sing but I will go have a drink or two" I tell her. She gives me a smile "Okay we will meet you downstairs in the lobby at 4 o'clock".

"I will be there see you then" I say to her.

"Are you sure your okay"

I just nod my head yes.

************************************************************

I met Shelly and some other people in the lobby at four on the dot. I really don't know anybody from work who is going besides Shelly. I mean I know them of course  I work with them.  I've just never hung out with any of them outside of work before. Lets just say the Cam you knew and loved kind of retreated. We reach the bar it's called The Note and it has some music symbols on the sign.

When we walk in I notice the two pianos in the middle of the floor. "They do dueling piano here on Saturday nights" Shelly says to me. That's cool I would love to see that I say to myself.

We all sit at the round table there's six of us all together. I sit next to Shelly and Edward comes and sits next to me on my right side.  He's at least six feet tall with dirty blond hair and chocolate brown eyes. He is built like a football player muscles everywhere.  He keeps taking glances at me its making me a little nervous. I've heard he is quit the player around the office and I can see why. Those dimples he has are very seductive when he smiles.

The waitress comes over "hey guys hows it going"? She asked out loud but looking at Edward the whole time. "Will it be the usually guys" she says with a sexy smirk on her face. "Yeah plus two extra shots we brought a newbie with us tonight". One of the other guys from the office says I forgot his name. "Alright I will be right back with your drinks" she starts to walk off swaying her hips.

I took a glance at Edward who wasn't even paying any attention to the waitress. How do guys do it? How do they not see the girl right in front of them. I just don't get it you have this girl who is giving you all the signals and you as a guys show nothing.

The waitress comes back with our drinks or should I say shots. This is not going to be good. I've never been drunk before. "Okay so this is a rite of passage" that guy from the office that I forgot his name says. "We do two shots first one is tequila the good stuff not that cheap Jose shit. The second one is called The Horny Bull. Ready on three. One, Two, Three". 

We take both of the shots. I cant believe I did that. Yes! Cam you are going to let loose tonight and have some fun. Oh shit the burns my throat is on fire its so painful. I start to cough a lot Shelly hands me some water and I gladly take it. Huh that feels better "You okay Cam" Edward says to me close to my ear. "Yeah I'm good just never had shots before" I say to him.

He just gives me this look and its a hell of a sexy one. I keep looking at him wondering what it would be like to. Get your mind out of the gutter Cam he would only be a replacement a one night stand. That's not you, you want a relationship not some hook up. I felt and elbow hit me in the side I turn to see Shelly telling me to be a little less obvious.

"What are you talking about" I asked her.

"The way you keep staring at Edward one would think you want to hook up with him"

I throw my head back and laugh really hard and loud. "Not going to happen" I raise my index finger up to her and say.

"1. I don't do one night stands.

2. I'm a virgin

3. I'm still desperately in love with someone else. Although I told myself to get over it I still wont do a one night stand".

Now she is the one who throw's her head back and starts laughing really hard and loud. I raise me eyebrow at her trying to figure out what I said that is so funny.

"Oh shit Cam your serious about being a virgin aren't you" she asked with a look of both laughter and sorrow on her face.

"SSSHH you don't have to be so loud about it. Please don't look at me like that I'm okay with it. I'm not waiting to get married or anything but I'm not going to be some guys side piece of ass either" I said to her.

"All right every body are we ready for karaoke night" the D.J. says. There are a few screams and cheers I just laugh. "That's good to hear so tonight I see a new face in here. I know I've never seen her in here before cause I tend to remember all the pretty faces. So I think since we have someone new in her tonight that maybe she should go first tonight. What do you guys think" he says.

I look around to see who he could be talking about because I know it's not me. But apparently I was mistaken when the spotlight lands right on me. Oh for the love of everything that is holy. I lay my head down hoping that he wont be able to see me.

"It looks like we have a shy one here ladies and gentlemen. Let's give her some encouragement to get up here and sing us a song. That's when I hear a lot of clapping and a deep sexy voice in my ear say "There never going to give up the D.J. always picks the new person to go up there" I look up and see that Edward has a small smile on his face.

I look at Shelly and give her the stink eye. She mouths 'sorry' to me. "You knew about this didn't you" I scolded her. "I'm so sorry its kinda a thing in here" she says to me. I stand up and oh do I feel the shots I shake my head a little to gain my balance. I walk over to the D.J. trying to not look to tipsy or drunk. I'm definitely in the middle of the two but I feel good light and happy. I look in the karaoke book to select a song to sing. If these people are going to make me go first I'm going to set the bar very high for them.

I pick the song I'm going to sing and tell the D.J. the number. He gives me a smirk here goes nothing I tell myself.

The music beat starts and I start doing the dance to the song. Oh yeah and I'm totally changing the lyrics to the song Shelly sang it to me one day at my apartment. I was on the floor laughing so hard. This is her pay back.

The right muff
The right muff

As I start singing the first two lines of the song I see Shelly spit out her drink. That's right she brought me here knowing this was going to happen and I was going to own this song and her tonight.

First time was a great time
Second time was a blast
Third time I fell in love
Now I hope it lasts
I can see it in your walk
Tell 'em when you talk
See it in everything you do
Even in your thoughts

I start walking over to where Shelly is. I try to be as sexy as I can I'm not sure I'm going a good job until I look and Edward. I see him put his hand down on top of his pants and shift his manhood. I look back at Shelly who eyes seem to be going out of her head. 

 You got the right muff, baby
Love the way you turn me on
You got the right muff, baby

I'm next to Shelly now and I'm signing the song a little low and sexy to her. I'm still loud enough so everybody can still hear me. I take one of my hands and pull her close to me. Our bodies are touching each other I sway our hips left and right. I hear the guys scream and holler. Our lower parts are touching each other now and I can hear a little moan come off her lips.

You're the reason why I sing this song
All that I needed was you
Oh girl, you're so right
Said all that I wanted was you
You made all my fantasies cum true

I bring up my hand from around her waist and start to rub her body with my hand. I can feel her nipples get hard and I want to laugh but I can't cause I'm signing the song.

[Chorus: ]
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
The right muff
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
The right muff

Your first kiss was a sweet kiss           ( I kissed her on the neck)
Second kiss had a twist                      ( I kissed her on her cleavage) 
Third and your fourth kiss                     ( I kissed her lips)
I don't want to miss
I can see it in your walk
Tell 'em when you talk
See it in everything you do
Even in your thoughts 

I slap her ass, turn and start walking back up to the stage and finish the song looking at Shelly the whole time.......

You got the right muff, baby
Love the way you turn me on
You got the right muff, baby
You're the reason why I sing this song
All that I needed was you
Oh girl, you're so right
Said all that I wanted was you
You made all.... every one of my fantasias cum true

[Repeat Chorus ]

The right muff, girl, yeah baby, yeah
You know you got the right muff
And girl, yeah, baby
You know, you know you got it, girl

In my life, you're so right
You made all.... you know what you did

[Repeat chorus and fade]

The song has ended and I hand the microphone back to the D.J. " I.... I... I'm speechless no wait that was hot as hell. Who ever is next good luck" the D.J. says.

COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS VOTE VOTE VOTE...... LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK I WANTED TO HAVE CAM LET LOOSE A LITTLE BIT.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536 86 32
Ashton has always had a laid back life, but what happens when his brother is visited by THE Luna. The number one pack has fallen due to an attack...
196K 6.7K 33
One night changes Sierra's life forever when she loses everything except her toddler niece. In charge of the last six members of her pack, it is up...
706K 15.9K 37
19 year old werewolf, Madeline Night has never had life handed to her. When her parents left her at the young age of 7 she learned quickly that she w...
3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...