CHAPTER 28.

CLIFF'S P.O.V.

I ran out the back door I just needed to get away for a while. I strip off my clothes and shifted I need to let my wolf out. I started to run feeling the wind on my face as I was runny fast. 'Dad please come back' I felt Rebecca say through the link.

'I cant right now I need to run I will be back later' I shut the link down so no one could get in. I must have been running for a few hours. I found myself at the place I first found Cameron's almost dead body all thoughts years ago.

I pulled her out of the water. She was shivering and mumbling someones name she kept repeating  Ryder's name over and over. I looked out into the ocean but I didn't see anyone. I brushed the hair out of her face and was shocked to see how young she looked.

"Ryder" she said one last time. I pulled her body closer to me to keep her warm and ran her to the house. I linked the pack doctor and he was there before I was. We got her into the house and I put her in one of the guess rooms. I looked at the doctor and told him to take care of her.

"Are you going to hide from me all night" I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't even hear or smell her coming. I turned around to look at her. Bless the moon goddess Cameron was beautiful.  She stood there with her arms folded around her waist.

"Sorry I needed to get some fresh air"

She put her head down and said "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I didn't know everything that was going on around here" she said with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry for Erica leaving you all again I no that must of been hard on you and your wolf".

She started to wipe her tears away "When Aaron found me in London he said that you were in bad shape. I'm beginning to think he lied to me cause you look good. The girls seem to be doing great also."

"What do you mean he lied to you" I asked her

She let out a little laugh "He told me that they had to put you in the dungeons for a while. Because you were going crazy. He said that you weren't sleeping and when ever you did go to sleep you would call for me." She lowered her voice so I barely heard her last part.

"Is that why you came back because you thought I needed you" I asked her.

 'I'm so stupid why would you need me' she said it so low that if I didn't have my wolf hearing I probably would have missed the sorrow in her voice.

"I'm going back to the house sorry for bothering you" she said to me without looking up.

"No!" I yelled at her making her cringe a little. This was not going the way I planned this out in my head . "Sorry I don't want you to leave" I started to rub the back of my neck. Think your and Alpha 'tell her how we feel idiot' my wolf said.

"Okay" she takes a step closer to me.

 "Stop" I told her. The look on her face was of pure and utter disappointment.

"I just.....It's just that there's a full moon tonight and in the place your standing in it looks like your glowing. You look really beautiful in that spot. I just wanted to savor the moment for a little bit longer" I said to her. I can hear her heart beat speed up. So I still had an affect on her that's good to know. 

I took a step closer to her and her breathing became a little more ragged. I took another step closer to her and I could smell her arouse. I took the last step I needed to take to be close enough to her. I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her to me.

Our bodies were so close that air couldn't flow through between us. I had my hands on her back pressing our bodies together even more. I relished the feeling of her body up against mine. I leaned down and inhaled her sent.

I put my lips next to her ear "I'm going to kiss you like I have never kissed you before. Then I'm going to shift and your going to get on my back. I'm going to take you to the little beach cabin that we have. When we are there I'm going to make love to you and claim you as mine. If you have any objections I suggest you turn and walk away now".

"Kiss me" she said a little out of breath. I trailed kisses down the right side of her neck toward her collar bone. I kissed the spot I was going to leave my mark at on her. I heard her let out a little moan and I let out a growl.

I brought my lips up and smashed them to hers. I put everything I had in this kiss and I mean everything. I wanted to let her know that I was loving and missing her madly.  The kiss became heated I plunged my tongue in her mouth. I lick her and bit her lips a little.

She reached up her hands and pulled my head closer to her. She wasn't fighting for dominance but she wanted more. I was planning on giving it to her. We pulled apart out of breath we were both breathing heavy.

"I love you Cameron. I love you so much it hurts I cant and wont loose you again. These passed two years have be torcher for me. Once I claim you. You cant leave again this time I will be able to find you and I will".

"If I leave you and the kids it wouldnt be willing. So I hope you do come and find me".

I KNOW ITS SHORT I JUST NEEDED A FILLER FOR THE LEAD INTO THE NEXT CHAPTER.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU AWESOME AMAZING PEOPLE. VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT....