CHAPTER 17.

CAM'S P.O.V.

I didn't get much sleep last night I was up staring at the ceiling most of the night. I was thinking about my time here and everything I was going to loose by leaving. I did my pros and cons and the cons of me staying won out. I knew as soon as he said there bond was back that I had to leave. I have seen what the bond is like for wolfs who are mated. It's intense the love they share is incredibly the way they feel each others pain and joy. The way they feel the love between one another. 

I would give anything for Cliff to have been my mate but it was never meet to be. I finished packing my bags about an hour ago and decided to lay on my floor and stare at the ceiling. It was almost eight o'clock in the morning I knew Marcus would be up soon he always left here by eight- thirty on Sundays to go back home.

I heard a knock on my door I close my eyes and repeated the same thing in my head (please don't be Cliff, please don't be Cliff). "Come in" I said. The door opened and I still had my eyes shut "you can open your eyes it just me Marcus". I blow out a breath I was holding in and I opened my eyes "are you leaving now" I asked him.

"Yeah I was about to head out I just wanted to see how"....  I cut him off before he could finish "can I get a ride with you I called an old friend of mine and they said I can couch surf for a little while" I said to him. He walked into my room and shut the door behind him "You want to leave without saying anything to anybody" he said.

"I cant face anybody if I do I will not be able to leave. I wrote letters to everyone even Becca" I said with a little smirk on my face. I know she will never read it but I just needed her to know how much I loved her know matter what. 

"Can you do me one more favor can you make sure they get these letters" I asked him.

"Yeah I can do that do you want me to go and slide them under there doors now or give it to them next weekend".

"The sooner the better I don't want them hating me for just up and leaving".

"They could never hate you they love you to much".

He walked closer to me and took the letters out of my hand "why don't you go to the car and I will sneak back up stairs and slide these under there doors.

I just nodded my head I picked up my bags and walked down the hallway towards the front door. I put my hand on the door but looked around the house one more time trying to take it all in. I felt my eyes starting to water I needed to get out of this house. I opened the door and started walking towards Marcus's car.

"Cameron" I turned around to see who was calling my name it was Isa. "Hello" I said to her.

"Your leaving" she said sounding very shocked

"Very good I bet you didn't see that coming did ya" I say to her note with a little sarcasm.

"I know you must be upset with me but.....

I didn't let her finish I put my hand up "I'm sorry that was rude of me. It's just my life feels like I.. I don't really know what I'm saying". I move passed her to get into the car when she grabs my hand and flashes start playing again. Only this time there not of my past..... 

COMMENTS ANYTHING I LOVE HEARING THEM....

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE.... DONT BE MAD THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS ARE SHORT... BUT IT WILL ALL PAY OFF IN THE END I PROMISE.....