CHAPTER 29.

CAMERON'S P.O.V.

This is the second time I have ever ridden on the back of a wolf. The first time was with Marcus and I do have to say it was fun. Being with Cliff it's an whole other experience. I had my arms wrapped around his neck. I can feel the breeze from the ocean hitting my face. I close my eyes and lay my head on him while he's pounding his feet in the ground to our destination.

I open my eyes and sit up a little when his run turns into a little trot. I can see the cottage from here its not that far. I'm starting to get a little nervous now that we are so close. What if I'm bad at it. What if he doesn't love me afterwards. Stop it. He does love you he told you over and over again.

We have come to stop in front of the cottage. I got off his back and he starts to shift back into his human self. I don't turn around like I usually do. Something inside of me tells me to watch him.  I watch as he changes its beautiful and scary at the same time.

Now he's standing there in front of me in all of his man glory.  I feel a bit like a pervert standing here looking at his body. It was of perfection he looked strong and powerful standing there. I move my eyes up and down his glorious body. I know in human years he's thirty-eight but because of the wolfs aging process. He doesn't look a day over twenty-five.

 His shoulders and arms are rip with pure muscle. I can see his chest rising and falling from the run. I lower me eyes slowly so I can take him all in. He has and eight pack and it goes into a v-shape. Oh I think I just died and gone to heaven.

I turn my head not going to look any further down. "Are you done goggling me" he says. I nod my head yes. "Good cause now its my turn" before I knew what was going on I was in the air. He through me over his shoulder and I had the perfect view of his muscular ass. I heard a door open and close.

It was dark in the cottage I couldn't see anything. I felt him going up some stairs and then I was put on a bed. He walked out of the room and went through another door. There was a light turned on then I heard the shower start up. He walked back out of what I assumed to be the bathroom with a smile on his face. 

He reached down and pulled me up "I'm going to take a shower I will only be a few minutes" he said leaning down and kissing me. When he pulled away I was a little disappointed. He walk off into the bathroom and half way shut the door.

How does a guy leave a girl who knows that there about to have sex for the first time by herself. While he taking a shower. I'm starting to freak out again I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

When I open them I try to look around the room I see some french doors in the corner. I walk over there and open them up. I turn and look into the bedroom with the moon shinning so bright I can see more into the room. I walk out onto the balcony I look up at the moon and close my eyes.

I felt warm arms wrap around my waist "You really do look beautiful in my moon light" he says to me. I turn around in his arms. I put my arms around his neck "If we do this I want to do everything tonight" I tell him. He has a smile on his face, he picks me up and I wrap my legs around him. He pulls me into a kiss.

He walks us over to the bed not breaking are kiss. He puts me down so my feet are planted on the floor. His lips move and start to kiss around my neck. He whispers in my ear "Your wearing to many clothes" he says to me in his sexy husky voice.

"Well what are you going to do about it then" I reply. "This". Gone is my dress he ripped it off of me and through it on the floor. I opened my mouth to say something but he slammed his mouth onto mine.

This kiss was heated like it was when we were on the beach. I can feel my body getting hot and flush. "Your smell is driving me and my wolf crazy. I'm not sure I can keep him a bay much longer. I'm fighting him for dominance."