๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š...

By caethasis

โ› ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’•๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Š ๐’Ž๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๏ฟฝ... More

โ˜พ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šœ โ˜ฝ
โ˜พ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š โ˜ฝ
ยซ ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ:๐Ÿป๐Ÿน ๐šŠ๐š– ยป
ยซ ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š“๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐šœ๐šข ยป
ยซ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š™ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š’๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐š, ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ ยป
ยซ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ยป
ยซ ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šก๐šก ยป
ยซ ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ยป
ยซ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ยป
ยซ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ยป
ยซ ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š ยป
ยซ ๐š–๐šŠ๐šข๐š‹๐šŽ ยป
ยซ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ยป
ยซ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ๐š๐š‘ ๐š‹๐š’๐š›๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŠ๐šข ยป
ยซ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ยป
ยซ ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ยป
ยซ ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐šž๐šŽ๐š ยป
ยซ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ? ยป
ยซ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š–? ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š• ยป
ยซ ๐šœ๐š’๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ยป
ยซ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž & ๐š’ ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š”๐šœ ยป
ยซ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ยป
ยซ ๐š—๐š˜๐š  ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ยป (๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐š” ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š•)
ยซ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š”๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ยป
ยซ ๐š‹๐šž๐š•๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐š ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š› ๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ยป
ยซ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜ ยป
ยซ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š˜๐šž๐š› ยป
ยซ ๐šœ๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ยป
ยซ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š˜๐š—๐šŠ๐š• ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ยป
๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ

ยซ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š›๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐š‹๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐šŽ๐š› ยป

4.9K 96 9
By caethasis

requested: yes
scenario: rosé is the captain of the cheer team at her high school, and has a huge crush on chanyeol, who's the captain of the football team. chanyeol doesn't really notice rosé until one day, he loses a football game for the first time, and rosé gathers up her courage to confront chanyeol and try comforting him. after that, they become closer, and develop a crush on each other. however, they are unsure if the other likes them back...
pairing: chanyeol x rosé
genre: lots of fluff, some drama, a little bit of angst
au: high school
word count: 2,620 words
status: edited
a/n: i'm so bad at updating i'm so sorry this is late

——————————————————————

it was cliché, really. the captain of the cheer team liking the captain of the football team? it's like a movie brought to life.

and plus, it's stupid anyways. i know chanyeol doesn't like me, nor does he even know me. after all, he's the popular boy that girls drool over while i'm just the captain of the cheer team.

don't get me wrong, i really do love being part of the cheer team. and it's also not that i'm not popular, it's just that i'm not on his level of popular. while we may both attend some of the same classes and also go to the same sport competitions, he's usually around his friends and their girlfriends.

and i'm not exactly a social butterfly either. i'm a bit... shy. and i love my life the way it is now, and i'm happy just being around my closest friends, but sometimes i wish i was a bit more outgoing.

anyways, we were practicing for the new routine that we were going to use for the upcoming match at cube (a/n fuck cube btw) high against their school team pentagon.

we weren't that overly confident, but we weren't that unconfident either. we wanted to win, but we also knew that there was a chance that we were gonna lose. i only hope that our star team exo knows that, since we've been on a winning streak lately.

it would break their hearts if we lose.

well, i think i should keep a positive mind instead.

"i'm so tired," jennie whined into my shoulder as we took a break and drank water. the boys were on their warmups, running rounds around the field and stretching.

as the boys passed one by one, my eyes followed chanyeol. his muscular figure really showed through that tight shirt...

dear god, park chaeyoung... what are you thinking? you've barely even talked to him, let alone meet him! he probably has a girlfriend already, so no point trying.

sometimes i really hate myself.
why, you may ask?
because every decision i make seem to be even worse than the last.

first, was even bother thinking about him. second, was admiring him. third, and the worst of all, maybe falling in love with him. someone i don't even know.

god, this is why i don't have a boyfriend and everyone else does.

"chae? yah, park chaeyoung!" lisa pat me on the face. "wake up!"

"sorry!" i stood up abruptly, accidentally smacking a resting jennie awake from her 10 second nap.

"ow!" her hands, at lightning speed, flew up to her face and she squeaked in pain. but time was ticking, so we had to quickly rush back to continue practice.

"give me an e!" i shouted.

"e!"

"give me an x!"

"x!"

"and an o!"

"o!"

"and what does that spell?"

"E-X-O! EXO!" the girls cheered, in our ending pose. i slowly came down from the top, and nodded at all the girls.

"we did well today. take a small break, and we're gonna continue after five minutes." they nodded and walked to the benchers to take a seat and drink their water, talking with their friends as well as admiring the sweaty boys that were practicing.

"who're you admiring there, captain?" jisoo wiggled her eyebrows at me. she followed my gaze and saw chanyeol, then looking back at me with a smirk. "good choice."

"oh my god!" i groaned, hiding my red and sweaty face in my hands. "leave me alone!"

"okay, okay, sorry!" she raised her hands in defence. i rolled my eyes behind my hands, huffing. "but he is hot though—"

"i hate you."
——————————————————

match day came rather quickly. we stretched a bit and greeted the other cheer team warmly, not wanting to create any enemies.

some of the boys were talking to us, while the others were preparing for the game. i took deep breaths and slapped my face lightly a few times. this wasn't my first time, but it felt like it was all over again.

as we made our way onto the field, the boys next to us smiled.

"good luck boys!" jennie shouted and kai winked at her. jisoo blew a kiss to suho and lisa gave sehun a heart, to which he happily gave back.

and me?

i just smiled, even though he didn't see. it didn't matter whether i wished him good luck anyway, he probably isn't even aware i exist. besides, he seems to be busy with some of the cheer team girls clinging onto his arms like some sort of overly attached disease. but even if they were overly attached, they had better chances at dating him so... good for them, i guess.

oh my god. kill me. he's giving them his dimpled smile, and now my heart is pounding in my chest. oh dear god. why does this always happen to me?

"let's give a warm welcome to smyg high school's football team exo!" the host suddenly shouted into the mic. we screamed our lungs out and cheered as they stood in the middle, bowing at the opposing team. "and let's not forget, their wonderful cheerleaders blackpink!"

we politely smiled and bowed, waving. there were many cheers for us, but since this was indeed cube's ground the pentagon and g-idle supporters beat us by a ton. which already sets the mood on a bit of a bad note for us.

anyways, as the game started and the seemingly biased referee pointed out all their mistakes (instead of the good kicks and passes that occurred), the boys seemed a bit down. half time was already done, and i saw some frowning and others grumbling. pentagon was in a good mood, as they all had smiled on their faces.

this was bad. really bad.

chanyeol was frustrated, as he's the captain of the team and he seems to like to take all the blame thrown at the team for himself. how greedy. at least share some pain with your members!

and right as i grew the courage to talk to him, the whistle sounded meaning the half time break was over.

fine, i'll do it later.

this motivated us to cheer even louder and 10x better. and even though we probably weren't even of much help, we tried our best. and that seemed to lift the dull mood a little, as the boys went back on with no frown on their face.

"exo, hwaiting!" we shouted together. they turned to us and smiled a little, and i blushed when chanyeol seemingly looked at me.

obviously, this was real life and not some fairy tale where i cheer him on and suddenly we win, cause we didn't. and what probably upset them more was that they were more than two points behind. while cube celebrated, we comforted them.

and god, i hope no one stops me now because if i am interrupted, i will punch them.

slowly walking to him, i took a seat next to him.

"are you okay?" i asked quietly. he turned to look at me and then looked back at the floor, an unreadable expression on his face.

"no, not really." he sighed. "i mean, if we had won, we would've won the whole league. but obviously we didn't, because of the support they had compared to us and the biased fucking referee!"

i frowned and pat his back.

"lose the battle, win the war." i mumbled.

"huh?"

"lose the battle, win the war. that's what my parents always tell me when i lost a cheer match. even if you lose here, it doesn't matter because you'll win something bigger in the future. this is just one of the many battles you will be facing. and when you've finally won against star league players or something, you can say you've won the war." i shrugged. i used to come home furious and stressed because we lost at cheer competitions, but my parents wouldn't let me leave their sight until i finally gave them a genuine, happy smile. "also, stop putting all that damn blame on yourself. you and your team did the best and you shouldn't have to be the only one carrying the sadness so they don't have to. you're all in it together no matter what."

"thank you..." he smiled. "i really needed to hear that."

"you're welcome," i shyly smiled back to him.

"you know, you're actually really cute... but i think you already know that. why haven't we talked before? i'm park chanyeol, captain of the football team but it seems like you already know that." he stuck out his large hand for me to shake. as i put my small ones in his, i introduced myself back in return.

"i'm park chaeyoung and my english name is roseanne, it feel free to call me rosé or chaeyoung. it's what my friends call me anyway," i shrugged. "i'm the captain of the cheer team, but i figure you'd already know after that long explanation of the 'lose the battle, win the war' phrase."

"you're pretty cool. let's hang out more in school. i... regret not talking to you sooner. but i'm thankful for losing this match because i got to meet you." he chuckled softly, staring at the fake grass. as i was about to say something, i was very rudely cut off by lisa.

"hey lovebirds! the bus is leaving in 20 minutes so clean yourselves! we don't want the bus to stink because of the both of you!" she winked at me and in return, i gave her a glare. a well-deserved one.

"she has a point," i sighed, standing up. "i'm gonna go take a quick 5 minute shower. see you outside?"

he nodded and just as i was about to leave, he called me.

"chaeyoung! wait one second!" he jogged over to me. "what's your phone number?"

"oh, uh... 82 XXX." he typed it onto the keypad on his phone and added my contact as 'pasta'. seemed okay—

wait one diddly darn second...

why am i being called pasta?

"yah! why is my name pasta!" chanyeol just winked at me. that arrogant bastard.

"i'll text you later, rosé."

"well i'm not replying."
———————————————————

"you guys are great together," jennie nudged me as we walked to the bus. "don't you think, girls?"

jisoo nodded in agreement as she offered us some chips. i rolled my eyes and took a few, the rest following suit with jisoo and nodding and took some as well. I

"you guys suck," i huffed, shoving my mouth with chips.

"eating your sadness away, huh?" lisa chuckled.

"we're all doing that, smartass." i glared as the three of them laughed. we were all the way in the back, and i was sat next to the window and jisoo since she's the source of our food. "now give me more of that."

"calm down tiger," jisoo snickered.

"not until you all shut up about him."

"then you're gonna be mad for a long time."
——————————————————
(timeskip to around a year later i guess lol)

this was our last year in high school. chaeyoung and i grew closer ever since that day exo lost against pentagon and i'm still forever grateful for that day. we've become inseparable and i guess you could say i've grown some feelings for her.

and it's not just a stupid crush, because i believe that if she likes me back, we can last a long time. and when i say a long time, i mean a really long time.

and i would love to ask her out, i really would, but my nerves are killing me. i don't even know how i manage to be around her without becoming a bumbling mess. but i probably don't have a chance anyways, seeing as she gets constantly asked out by guys and even girls. and yet, i can't!

i really admire those who get the guts to ask her out and i'm amazed at how well she takes it. she doesn't reject them rudely, instead she tells them a simple sorry and says that she's shocked that people like her. so, in a way, she's nicely rejecting you.

and i don't want to break our friendship. it's too important to me to break and i'd rather have her fall in love with someone else then have this friendship broken. and i know that sounds kind of stupid of me to say that, but it's the truth.

for me, at least.

"park chanyeol! you need to ask her out!" sehun put his face in his hands, massaging his forehead. "watching you sulk is painful."

"if i do, i think baekhyun's gonna be jealous."

"he's not wrong!" baekhyun shouted, mouth full of food.

"don't talk with your mouth open," suho glared at baekhyun.

"that's beside the point," minseok cut in. "one of them needs to man-or woman-up before they both get heartbroken."

"both?" jongdae perked up.

"what, you don't know?" kai shrugged. "chaeyoung likes him and he likes her, so..."

"even better!" sehun cheered. "now go, ask her out. it saves our ears immensely."

"you guys — ugh, fine." i groaned. "i hate all of you with a burning passion. i don't get why i still hang out with all of you."

"it's cause you've got no friends, chanyeol." kyungsoo casually said with a smile on his face. grumbling incoherent words under my breathe, most of them were screeching at how good that roast was. does anyone know where the staplers are around here? i could really use them to shut their mouths.

"channie! hey!" chaeyoung put her hand on my shoulder as the other was carrying her books. "oh my god, slow down. i'm gonna be running if you don't stop walking like you're in a walking marathon."

"oh, sorry." i mumbled. "hey, can i talk to you?"

oh my god. i'm doing it. god help me.
————————————————————

"hey, can i talk to you?" chanyeol whispered to me.

oh fuck. i hope he doesn't know about my feelings cause that's embarrassing as hell. seriously.

"oh yeah, sure." we walked to an empty classroom and locked the door. were we allowed to this? probably not. but you know what? fuck the rules. we're seniors now. no stupid rules are gonna stop me today nor tomorrow. "what's up?"

"i have a crush on you." he slowly said. "yeah. that's right. i do."

"thanks," i blurted out.

someone kill me. please.

"sorry! i panicked and i, um..." i put my hand in mouth and quickly pulled it out. it's a nervous habit. "i like you too. i have since, well, forever, but who wouldn't? you're hot as hell and you're really nice too— oh god, am i rambling? please ignore me."

"that was... really cute." he chuckled. "you should ramble more often."

"god no— if i ramble more often, my life will be over. there's a lot of stupid shit that comes out of my mouth when i'm rambling."

"was what you said about me one of those 'stupid shit you say when you're rambling'?"

"to be honest... no."

"that's what i like to hear." he booped my nose. "so, will you, park chaeyoung, go on a date with me?"

"you sound like you're proposing." i said, raising an eyebrow before smiling. "of course, idiot."

"at least i don't say stupid shit like that!"

"oh shut up. you were sulking because you lost that match."

"of course i was!"

"exactly my point."

"and this is why i hate you."

"and yet, you asked me out." we walked down the corridor hand in hand, a huge smile etched on our faces.

this is gonna be a long, long journey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 25.6K 50
"๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด." [ j u n g k o o k & r...
7.7K 182 10
10 brand new one featuring -shots Jimin and Rosรฉ. WARNING: THIS NOVEL CONTAINS SMUT AND WHOLE OTHER BUNCH OF SHIT THAT IS NOT FOR KIDS. READ AT YOUR...
8.1K 355 8
A Beautiful woman named Chaeyoung Famously Known as Rosรฉ who is loved by everyone. A high payed Model and Singer with multiple awards. Thought that s...
950 66 7
a collection of blacktan/bangpink one-shots ุนห–โบ โ˜โ‹† เญญ ๐Ÿ•Š.โ‹†๏ฝกโ‹†เผถโ‹†ห™โŠนุนห–โบ โ˜โ‹† เญญ ๐Ÿ•Š.โ‹†๏ฝกโ‹†เผถโ‹†ห™โŠน ๐Ÿ•Š.โ‹†๏ฝกโ‹† accepting requests