Lights, Camera, Harry // l.s.

By aussie_direction

❝ I really hope you don't expect me to do anything. Because I won't. I don't care. Cry all you like but when... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Announcement
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
100K WHAT?
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Character Ask (TheQuestions)
Character Ask (The Answers Part 1)
Character Ask (The Answers Part 2)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
important
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Epilogue
The End

Chapter 20

30.9K 1.4K 3K
By aussie_direction

Louis' POV

I am not a morning person.

So when my alarm goes off, blaring in my ears, I tend to get a little angry.

I rolled over and thumped my hand violently down onto the snooze button of my alarm clock, effectively smashing it. Luckily, it didn't break.

I wiped a hand over my face and remembered what happened yesterday.

I found out where Coat Boy lives. And it's not very nice. The whole block looked pretty run down and it wasn't in the nice part of town.

I wonder how he can live there.

Plus, he looked really angry. I know he hates me and that could be the reason, but he seemed even angrier than usual. Something must be going on with him.

Wait a minute, why is he the first thing I am thinking about when I wake up?

I squeezed my eyes and shook my head, pushing him from my mind.

I sighed and rolled over feeling around in my bed for what I left there last night.

My hand touched warm, soft skin. I traced it up and down the sleeping body until it started moving.

"Lou," I heard Eleanor groan in protest as I tried to wake her up. I squeezed her hip and gave her a light shove.

"What?" I moaned back, mimicking her and making her laugh a little.

I internally cringed.

Although she's great in bed, she would be better off keeping her mouth shut. She's so annoying.

When she's playing a character, she's fine. If it's someone else she's trying to be when she's acting, then it's great. But the moment I talk to the real Eleanor, I want to slap her.

She's empty. She has no personality. She agrees with everything I say. She never offers her own opinion. She's way to into her looks and judges everything by the way it looks.

All she ever does is ride off my back and follow me around.

It does my head in.

I slowly opened my eyes and watched her roll over to face me. She tried to snuggle into my side but I pushed her away.

I don't do cuddles.

She made a noise in protest but didn't try to get close again.

Good.

She should know by now, after all the times we've woken up beside each other, but no, she still insists in trying to be affectionate with me.

Eventually, I sat up and climbed out of my bed, pulling the covers with me.

She squeaked in protest and sat up to look at me. She was completely naked and probably freezing her tits off but I didn't care. I didn't even give her a second look as I turned away.

"Get up," I barked as I left the room, leaving her exposed body shivering on the bed. "Or we'll be late to work."

I threw the sheets I had taken into the laundry basket. They would need a good wash after the things we did last night.

I smirked at the memory. Boy, she was good last night.

Then, I made my way into the bathroom and started the shower.

As I washed my hair, I went over my lines for today in my head, but somehow, the only thing I could think about was that little curly haired cutie. Harry was filling my thoughts with the way he walked, the way he talked and the way he did, well, everything.

And that wasn't a good thing.

I couldn't like him. I couldn't get close to him. Bad things would happen.

I had to keep pushing him away.

I turned off the hot water and climbed out, wrapping a towel around my waist and standing in front of the mirror.

I looked at myself closely.

I had bags under my eyes and my skin was getting paler. No matter, makeup would fix that for the cameras.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth, taking my time so I could hide from the crazy bitch who was probably occupying one of my other bathrooms.

When I did eventually come out, El was also showered and dressed, sitting on my bed and looking out my huge window as LA came to life in the streets below.

My place is pretty big. The penthouse apartment takes up the entire top floor of the building and has incredible views of the city.

Sorry, but what else would you expect from someone as rich and famous as me?

I strolled over to my walk in wardrobe and walked amongst the rows of clothes, trying to find something to wear.

There would no doubt be some kind of paparazzi hounding me at some point today, so I had to make sure I looked good enough for the tabloids.

Once I was dressed, I moved into the kitchen and made a cup of tea. Just as I finished, Eleanor came into the room with her bag on her shoulder as she quickly tied up her hair.

Even without makeup, she looked great. She was seriously attractive and satisfied me really well, what more could you ask for in life?

I decided to show my appreciation.

I grabbed her and roughly kissed her as she moved towards me.

"Hi," She said as smiled against my lips before pulling back.

"You look hot today." I told her before squeezing her bum.

She giggled and moved to kiss me again but I deflected it and walked towards the foyer.

I wasn't in the mood to start being all touchy feely again, I simply wanted to give her a kiss after our great fuck last night.

During the elevator ride down to the car park, El fixed her hair in the mirrors.

God, she's self absorbed.

It looked fine but according to her, it had to look perfect.

I don't understand. She's going to have it redone when we get to work anyways.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

She's so goddamn annoying.

Sometimes I wonder why I keep her around.

Oh, right. She's a pretty good fuck and she deals with me.

I am pretty hard to put up with sometimes, but I don't care.

I don't care about anything.

We emerged from the lift into the underground car park where my car was waiting.

She hooked her arm through mine and I didn't have the energy to push her away, so I left it there.

We climbed into the back seat of the black Range Rover and it soon pulled away, driving us to the set.

I looked out the window as the streets of LA moved past us on our way to Hollywood, ready to begin yet another day on the movie.

As much as I liked my job, it was a hassle lately.

I had to see Harry everyday and it was hard.

I didn't want to treat him the way I do, but it was necessary. I have my reasons for everything I do.

I felt kinda bad for being so horrible, but I've been devoid of emotions for years, I was used to it.

I sighed and rested my head on the window, ready to get the day over with.

Oh, what a life I lead...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay, so im really sick atm, and i know that this is shit and fillery, but theres an insight into Louis' mind for ya.

Trust me, I'm sorry. I hate writing Elounor just as much as you hate reading it, but it was necessary.

im sorry its been a while too, but yeah, im kinda losing motivation for this story...

i will try harder though!

pls still love me?

~ Vic xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 581 8
❝is that really the way you would want someone to treat you?❞ ❝i would deserve it.❞ [or: louis has self-destructive tendencies and harry treats him...
397K 16.9K 77
[COMPLETE at 100k] @Louis_Tomlinson: hey sexy (; @Harry_Styles: Excuse me? @Louis_Tomlinson: I was gonna make a gay joke butt fuck it . •••••••••
1.2M 40.1K 90
In which Harry is a gucci model and singer and Louis is an unknown gay Instagram model [ Highest Ranking #17 in fan fiction] copyrights ©guccifather
85 4 1
Harry's face is red, and his heart is beating so fast he's scared it'll stop. Harry feels confidence swimming in his chest. Would you mind if I kiss...