Can see you coming Nathan Syk...

Por ThePastTW

Ellen and her friend sneak into a The Wanted concert in new York and her friends clumsiness lands them in the... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Their tour schedule
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21 1/2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
The song
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
The chapter between 50 & 51
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Test monkey time
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 76 1/2
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Using the power of wattpad for my own personal gain
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 part 1
Chapter 81 part 2
Chapter 81 part 3
Chapter 81 part 4
Chapter 81 part 5
Chapter 82
extra
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88 & 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 42

6.7K 46 1
Por ThePastTW

nathans pov

Please vote, comment and fan

*************

"don't fucking touch her." I growled, the doctor stopped. "Nathan, it's bad for your ribs." he said, I knew that, my ribs were hurting so much, but I didn't want to let her go, I loved the smell of her, the feel of her in my arms. "I don't want to let her go." I said. "I'm sorry mr.Sykes, but it could permanently damage your ribs." he said, then picked Ellen up and took her off me.

"ge your fucking hands off her!" I shouted, I saw her eyes open and she looked at me. I sat up and pain shot all the way through me. "let her go!" I shouted, she shoved the doctor off and knelt down beside me. She grabbed my hand and put her hand on my neck and started rubbing my spot with her thumb. I instantly calmed and sighed contentedly.

"sh baby, it's ok, I'm right here, I'm never Gunna leave you." she whispered next to me and I smiled. "don't get in the bed with him, he could easily break a rib." said the doctor. "so, no makeup sex?" I asked, he shook his head. "no sex for five weeks until you find a way to do it without putting any pressure on your chest, arm, leg or face." he said, I grinned and saw Ellen smile and she kissed my hand. "don't worry nathy babe, I've already got something great in mind." she said, I laughed.

And it hurt. I just smiled at her and pulled her a bit closer. I saw her visibly wince and then realized I wasn't even paying attention to how hurt she must be. "are you ok?" I asked, she nodded. "I'm fine, don't worry nathy." she said. "no, Ellen what's wrong?" I asked, really worried. "nothing to worry about." she said, then I looked at the doctor. "she got stabbed in the arm and stomach, also sprained her wrist." he said.

"oh baby, I'm sorry." I whispered, she shook her head. "I'll be fine." she said with a smile. I reached down and pulled her gown up and saw there was a huge red cut all the way from one hip to the side of her ribcage. "aw baby." I coo'd. "why the fuck didn't you run?" I asked. "because, I couldn't let them get you." she said, then kissed my nose. "can I get in bed with him? I won't touch his ribs I swear." she begged, the doctor nodded.

Ellen slowly got in the bed beside me and I out my arm around her, pulling her close. "it'll be ok love." I said and kissed her cheek, she smiled. "I know baby, I know." she said. "is there anything else wrong with Ellen?" I asked, the doctor gave a pained look at me, then to Ellen, then shook his head. "no." he said, Ellen nodded. "exactly, nothing, now go to sleep." she said, and laid her head on my arm and fell asleep.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

163K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
1.4K 91 15
Here's a side fanfic I've decided to work on called "Friends or Lovers: A Reader X Onceler Fanfic." And yeah, I know I'm almost a decade late to the...
3.9M 74.3K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self-harm, suicidal thoughts...