Yandere Neighbor (Vminkook) {...

By sugajiminkookie

Story Includes: [Rape] [Murder] [Yandere Jungkook] [Top Jungkook] [Bottom Jimin and Taehyung] [Graphic sexual... More

Chapter 1: New Neighbor
Chapter 2: Pictures
Chapter 3: First Target
Chapter 4: Her Death
Chapter 5: Old Friend
Chapter 6: The Drug
Chapter 7: The next morning
Chapter 8: Kidnap
Chapter 9: Waking up
Chapter 10: Trapped
Chapter 11: Upstairs
Chapter 12: Giving in
Chapter 13: Caught
Chapter 14: Punishment
Chapter 15: Albums
Chapter 17: Protection
Chapter 18: Begging
Chapter 19: Namjoon
Chapter 20: Switch
Chapter 21: Baby Boy
Chapter 22: Vminkook
Chapter 23: Death of Namjoon 😭
Chapter 24: His Brother
Chapter 25: Lockup
Chapter 26: Drunk
Chapter 27: Yoonminvkook
Chapter 28: Taken
Chapter 29: Her
Chapter 30: Jennie
Chapter 31: No Memories
Chapter 32: Found
Chapter 33: Snapped
Chapter 34: Plan
Chapter 35: Home
Chapter 36: The Watch
Chapter 37: Memory
Chapter 38: Fun Activity
Chapter 39: Memory Game
Chapter 40: Flashback #1
Chapter 41: Torture
Chapter 42:Torture p2
Please Read
Please read this
Please read this as well

Chapter 16: Threat

10.7K 378 346
By sugajiminkookie

Jimin watched as Tae's face fell.

"Jimin, don't talk like that. We need to get out of here."

"I don't want to."

"Jimin, he's brainwashing you. He's psychotic, he's crazy, he kidnapped us and he rapes us all the damn time. And you like women anyway, what the hell is this Jimin?"

"I really like him a lot Tae. I didn't think I'd be into a man, but something about him made me fall for him."

"He's brainwashing you. You saw that album, you saw those dead people, you saw us Jimin. He's crazy, he's a serial killer for crying out loud. Snap out of it."

"Tae, he isn't brainwashing me."

"Then he's drugging you and putting that shit in your food. We've been here for 2 months now Jimin, we need to get out of here, and we need to have him in jail so we can be free."

"No."

"What is happening to you? There aren't cameras in here, what the hell is going on?"

"I'm falling in love with him Tae."

"Get a grip. You can find a different man if you're going gay now, but you cannot fall for Jungkook."

"Tae, I love you. You're my best friend, you're my brother, please stop trying to leave. I can't lose you."

"I'm losing you right now Jimin! Snap out of it!"

"Don't yell, he might hear you."

"He killed those people. He kidnapped us. He stalked us. He rapes us. Get that in your head, he doesn't love us. Not as friends, not as anything."

"He does too, he just doesn't want us to leave him. And Tae, he doesn't rape us, it feels good, and you know that."

"It does not! It hurts like hell!"

"Tell him that, and maybe he will go easier on you."

"I tell him every goddamn time to stop!"

"You can't say stop, he likes that. You need to say it hurts too bad, if you just say it hurts then he will keep going."

"That's what I mean Jimin! He doesn't love us!"

"He's a sadist, he can't help it."

"I'm not into that shit!"

"Tae-"

"No, Jimin he does it on purpose! I hate it, I can't stand it! It hurts like hell, there is nothing pleasurable about it!"

"Tae-"

"What!"

Jimin pointed behind him, and Tae turned around, seeing Jungkook standing in the doorway, his eyes dark.

"Oh shit," Tae whispered, knowing he was screwed.

"Jimin, out," Jungkook demanded, and as Jimin got to his feet, he saw the fear plastered on his friend's face.

"Kookie-"

"Go."

"Please don't hurt him."

"Jimin. Get. Out."

The oldest of them obeyed reluctantly,  and Tae looked down, avoiding the youngest's gaze.

"Jungkook-"

"Shut up. I don't make you feel good, huh?"

"It just hurts."

"Well I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were so sensitive."

"I'm not, I just don't like what you do. You're too rough."

"Too rough?"

Tae nodded nervously, and soon felt Jungkook's strong grip on his shirt, pulling him closer, his warm breath against his lips.

"Fine TaeTae. What the hell do you like then?"

"I don't know."

"Everyone has kinks Taehyung. Either you can tell me yours, or I'll do to you what I do to Jimin. You think I'm rough now? Just wait baby boy."

"He's a masochist though, I'm not."

"Exactly. So tell me what you're into."

"But I don't really like anything."

"You have three seconds."

"Kook-"

"One..."

"I don't-"

"Two..."

"Wait-"

"Two and a half..."

"Alright fine. I like handcuffs, and chokers and stuff."

"Oh, so you're more like the bondage type huh?"

"I guess."

"Alright, well that works in your favor because I love bondage. What about mental kinks?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you prefer degrading or praising?"

Tae shrugged.

"Ok, well let's put it this way. Would you rather hear me tell you that you're a little slut or would you rather hear me say how good you are at sucking my dick?"

"I don't know...a little of both I guess."

"Alright. How about..." Jungkook paused, thinking for a moment and chucked, "are you into pain at all?"

"Not really."

"So, no spanking, no biting, choking, any of that?"

"No."

"Ok...so how about while I go and get a couple things, you undress like a good little whore and get on my bed, all fours. K?"

Tae nodded, actually liking being called that and Jungkook smirked at him, leaving the room for a minute and right away Tae took his shirt off, not wanting to make Jungkook mad. He looked down at his cute little tummy, sighing a bit since both of the other boys were fit as hell, and he had a little baby belly that had not even the smallest ounce of muscle in it. Jungkook entered shortly, seeing Tae still standing, still in his jeans, but he could also tell something was wrong and his soft, loving side came out.

"What's wrong Tae?"

"Can I start working out with you?"

"Why?"

"You and Jimin are really muscular, I want to be too."

Jungkook sighed, and went over to him, looking down at his stomach before kneeling and kissing it gently.

"TaeTae, I love your tummy...it's so cute...so soft."

"But I'm embarrassed."

"Of what? You don't need muscle to be attractive Tae, you're hot as hell. And I adore your stomach, it's the cutest thing in the world so don't worry."

"You really think so?"

"Of course. And it suits you, I think you would look better with a little tummy anyway."

Tae gave him a small smile, feeling a little more comfortable and Jungkook stood back up, gently pressing his lips against the older's. Tae kissed back, not because he wanted to, but because he knew that if he didn't, it would upset him, and he really did like the caring side to Jungkook a lot better than when he was mad. As the kiss began to heat up between them, Jungkook pushed him on the bed, a lot more gentle than the previous times and had to watch himself so he wouldn't go too hard on him. Before Tae knew it, he felt cold metal against his wrists and as he broke the kiss to look up, he saw a set of handcuffs on him, connected to the bed frame, then felt another cold item, leather, being put around his throat.

"I found a choker," Jungkook said, smiling down at him, "and I must say, you look pretty damn sexy with it hyung."

Tae sighed, feeling Jungkook begin to pull his pants down, but to his surprise, Jungkook left his boxers on and didn't touch him yet. He looked up at the younger, who was now going over to his dresser and went through his top drawers, making Tae even more confused.

"What are you looking for?"

"These," he said, holding up a blindfold in one hand, a cock ring in the other.

"What the hell is that?"

"What, the ring?"

Tae nodded, and Jungkook smirked, going back over to him.

"Well Tae...I apparently hurt you and I'm sorry."

"What do you mean?"

"You said when I do you, it's painful. So I'm not going to put my dick in your ass unless you beg for it. Deal?"

"For how long?"

"Forever. Unless you beg for me then I will not even take my pants off around you. Ok?"

"What's the catch on this?"

"No catch. But I still am going to play with you."

"But it won't hurt?"

"Well erections can become painful if not dealt with soon enough, but I won't be tearing your ass in half."

Tae sighed, shrugging his shoulders.

"Deal. Oh, but no fingers either."

"Sorry, you already agreed to it. But don't worry, my fingers are a lot smaller then what's between my legs baby boy."

Tae threw his head back irritably, and Jungkook went up to his face, gently placing the blindfold on him, tying it nice and tight around his eyes.

As Tae waited, worried now that he couldn't see, he soon felt the bed sink as Jungkook went between his legs, pushing them open so he would have room to lay down, and then felt him begin to palm him as his lips pressed against his stomach. Tae held back a moan, staying silent even though it did feel pretty good to him, the blind fold giving a new element to it which he did enjoy, as well as how slow and careful the younger was being, taking his time as he placed gentle kisses along his stomach, down to his boxers, and then along his clothed dick, beginning to include his tongue as well, smirking as he felt it growing harder by the second.

"Damn, look how fast you're growing Tae. You're getting horny for Master, huh?"

Tae gulped, not wanting to give into him, but Jungkook soon discarded the clothing, and then Tae felt the cold ring around the base of his shaft, making him gasp at the unknown feeling.

"What is that for?" He asked, not liking how tight it was.

"Denial. Now keep your legs open baby," Jungkook demanded.

Tae obeyed, not really having a choice in the matter, soon jumping a bit from surprise as he felt Jungkook's tongue slide along his inner thighs, as high up as he could go on them before going further between his legs and began rimming him. Tae's breath hitched immediately, it being the first time that Jungkook has done this to him, and the older tugged on the handcuffs. He didn't know whether he enjoyed it or not, but he didn't hate it, and it felt different to him.

"Jungkook, s-stop."

The younger ignored him, knowing he wasn't hurting him, and pushed his tongue in, smirking when he heard the older moan.

"Aww, you're such a slut for me baby boy."

"Shut u-up," Tae whined, and gasped as he felt a sharp pain, knowing that it was one of the maknae's fingers entering him as well.

Jungkook chuckled and pulled his mouth away, adding a second finger and stroked him with his free hand, loving how Tae's body was writhing under him.

"Tae, you're so sexy baby."

The older felt himself getting close, but as he felt his orgasm approaching, he realized that he couldn't cum.

"Jungkook, take the ring off," he whimpered.

"Baby boy, I'm not letting you cum unless I'm inside you."

Tae whimpered more, but as Jungkook added a third finger, not going too rough like he normally did, he couldn't deny that it did feel good to him, but he refused to give in like Jimin did.

"Jungkook-"

"You know Tae, just because I promised I wouldn't put my dick in your ass unless you begged me too, that doesn't mean you can call me Jungkook right now. Either master or daddy, you choose."

Tae sighed, but the pain between his legs grew worse as Jungkook kept stroking him, and pumping his fingers, the ring refusing to let him release.

"I need to cum," Tae whimpered, the pain starting to become unbearable.

"Beg me."

"Please master," he whined, his eyes tearing up under the blind fold.

"Not good enough. You will not cum unless I'm inside you."

"B-but you always-shit!"

Jungkook smirked, finally finding Tae's sweet spot and began focusing on it, his fingers continuously brushing against it.

"Shit, stop! It's too much, please!"

"Do you want to cum baby boy?"

"So bad," Tae cried.

"Beg me Tae."

"Y-you always go too r-rough! Stop! Please!"

"Do you want this ring off?"

"Yes!"

"And you want to cum?"

"Stop teasing me damnit!"

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head slowly, moving his fingers faster, watching Tae's back begin to arch.

"You know what you need to do Tae, or else you can't cum."

"Fine, I don't give a shit anymore! Take the damn ring off!"

Jungkook smirked in accomplishment and removed his fingers, hearing a small whimper come from Tae as well as heavy breathing and the younger took off the ring gently, then took off the blind fold as well as the hand cuffs.

"Am I done?" Tae asked hopefully.

"Baby, neither of us have came yet, so no you're not done. But I'll let you ride me ok? That way you can be in control how rough I am."

Tae nodded his head slowly, weakly getting up and watched as Jungkook took off his clothes, amazed at how built this guy was. Everything about him was perfect, physically of course. Jungkook then sat on the bed, leaning against the headboard to get comfortable and patted his thigh, smiling as Tae crawled on top of him. The older was exhausted, he didn't care at the moment and he was just grateful that it wasn't hurting, the only painful thing at the moment was his erection that he wanted gone.

"Hang on baby, let me get something first," Jungkook said, getting some lube out and putting some on to avoid hurting Tae this time.

"Go as slow as you want baby," Jungkook said, leaning back a bit, the first time ever not being in full control.

Tae sighed, slowly sinking down onto him, his eyes tearing up immediately and as a reflex he grabbed onto Jungkook's shoulders from the pain.

"Shh shh, it's ok baby, the pain will go away soon," Jungkook said, gently rubbing his back.

"You're too damn big," Tae complained, and the younger laughed.

"I'm not too big. You're just not used to it yet."

Tae sighed, sinking himself lower and pushed his face into the crook of Jungkook's neck, starting to cry, not only from the pain in his ass, but also the pain between his legs that was getting worse.

"It's ok baby, take your time." Jungkook said, kissing the top of his head.

"It hurts so bad," Tae cried, and Jungkook looked down, knowing what he was talking about.

"Ah, I get it. Do you want daddy to help you?"

Tae nodded, not caring about anything anymore and flinched when he felt Jungkook's soft hand wrap around him, gently stroking him up and down.

"Does this feel better?"

Tae nodded, now completely sitting on Jungkook's lap, the younger balls deep inside him, and Jungkook groaned quietly.

"Shit Tae, you're so damn tight."

Taehyung buried his face further into the younger's neck, wrapping his arms around him as he tried to get even the smallest amount of comfort from him, surprised that it actually made him feel better being this close to him. Jungkook slowly moved his hips up, hearing a quiet moan come from the older as he continued to stroke him as well as thrust gently, and Tae could tell he was trying as hard as he could to be easy on him this time, which he was grateful for. Very shortly, the pain he felt turned to pleasure, Jungkook once again hitting his sweet spot and Tae groaned.

"Master, harder."

"Are you sure?"

Tae nodded, holding onto him tighter as he felt him speed up, as well as his hand moving quicker as well.

"I need to cum so bad," Tae whined, now loving the feeling of the younger inside him.

"I know baby, I know. Soon ok?"

Tae nodded slowly becoming a moaning mess, holding tightly onto the younger as he continued to thrust upwards into him, his hand going even quicker and felt the older's breath against his collar bone getting heavy.

"I'm so close," he whimpered.

"Cum when you want baby, it's ok."

Tae sighed in relief, soon feeling himself finally release, the pain that was once there finally gone and filled with nothing but pleasure, and right after he felt Jungkook release inside him.

"Did I make you feel good this time," Jungkook asked, kissing the top of his head.

Tae nodded, his eyes droopy and just wanted sleep.

"Good, I'm glad. Let's get you cleaned up."

"No, I don't want to move," Tae whimpered, holding onto him tighter.

Jungkook sighed, and kissed his head again.

"Baby, I need to make us all dinner. We can cuddle after ok?"

"No, don't move."

Jungkook smiled at how cute he was, and pulled the blanket over them to get comfortable.

Back downstairs, Jimin was pacing around the living room, hoping his friend was ok, but his thoughts came to a halt when there was a knock on the door. Jimin skipped over to the window, not planning on opening it, but he thought it would be ok when he saw Yoongi standing there.

"Hey hyung," he said cheerfully.

"Hey Jimin. Is Kook around?"

"He's upstairs with Tae."

"Ah I see. Well, how long do you think he'll be?"

"Maybe another 20 minutes."

"Good, that's plenty of time."

"For what?"

"For you to put your mouth around my dick and suck me off baby."

"Wait, what? No way."

"Oh are you sure? Well in that case, I hope the police don't find out about Jungkook's little escapades lately."

"You can't tell them what he's done, what's wrong with you!"

"What's wrong with me is that I go to bed every night, horny as hell because I can't get you out of my head. So you choose baby boy, either you give me a nice blow job, or little Kook gets arrested."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1.7K 22
Yoongi: I don't want this marriage.... how can you take my life's decision without my permission.... Jimin: please take...
22.7K 862 25
Kidnapped and used for pleasure kTH ends up falling in love with his rapist and tormentor. . . Rescued after 6months and sent overseas he made a prom...
5.3K 560 22
》Completed《 A story about two young detectives who were entangled in a love web. Their past must not stand in the way of solving the murder case, and...
208K 7.4K 25
Compilation of stories I randomly think about TaeKook. TaeKook One Shots Top Kook Bottom Tae