Vampire Academy Adventure❤️

Por laylacm2

This story is about how the novices and Moroi students go on a camping trip. There are adventures with Rose a... Más

Surprise Visit
You Aren't In Charge Of Me
Look At Me
Switching Tents
"I'm Going To Help You"
Hidden Secrets
Cabin
Crush?
Eddie
She'll Eventually Move On
First Kiss?
Prove It
Having Fun
The Great Solution
Make Sure To Call
Air Plane
Be Respectful
Kisses
Best friends
Gossip
Stupid Surprises
Camping, Again?!
Waterfall
Small Kisses
Returning Home

Dr. Olendski

1.3K 41 8
Por laylacm2

Hope you enjoy this chapter, it took me a very long time to do! Give me advice, comment, and remember, I will give shoutouts to anyone who leaves kind supporting comments. 

xoxo--- Rukhsanna 

I woke up to the sounds of chattering around me. I could tell the people chatting were trying to be quite so I could sleep. My eyes fluttered open slowly and I looked around. I was in the school hospital. What the hell? Then I spotted Alberta standing next to my bed talking to Dimitri. Why is Alberta here? She should still be on the camping trip with the other students and guardians. I groaned because of the bright light on my face. 

"Rose? Are you awake?" Dimitri said rushing over to my side. I felt his fingers stroke my cheek. I nodded my head letting him know I was awake. "Thank god you're okay, Roza," he whispered in my ear. I heard someone cough and my eyes shot over to the direction of Alberta. 

"What are you doing here? What about the camping trip? There's still another day and a half left," I said. My throat was very dry so my voice sounded rough. Alberta and Dimitri's face had worry all over it. 

Dimitri took my hand. "Rose, you've been out for two days. You fell asleep at the cabin and when you didn't wake up, I took you here. Everyone has been worried sick. Lissa came by a couple of times to check on you and right now, everyone is in school," Dimitri said. I was shocked. 

I needed to go find Lissa and make sure she's okay. I don't like being far from Lissa because if something ever happened to her, I would never forgive myself. I began to sit up but Dimitri grabbed my arms. "Rose, you need rest. Your blood pressure is high and your iron level is low. You need to be eating better. You've lost about seven pounds since Mason's...," Dimitri suddenly stopped. 

"Death, Dimitri, you can say it. I'm not a china doll that'll break at the slightest fall," I said annoyed. I just wanted people to stop treating me like I'm going to break. 

"You just had a mental breakdown. You aren't a china doll but you are just as breakable as one at the moment. You put on this strong front for everyone and pretend everything's okay when really, it's not," Dimitri said stroking my cheek again. I smacked his hand away. 

"Don't touch me, Guardian Belikov," I hissed. I shoved him as hard as I could. He barely fell back, he only tripped back a little. I got off the bed and walked towards the door. 

"Rose!" Alberta shouted and grabbed the back of my hospital gown. Oh, god. I just flashed Dimitri and Alberta my ass. 

I looked over at Dimitri and I can see the pure shock on his face. My face definitely was all red and I really wanted to curl up into a ball. 

"Did you guys... um... see anything?" I stuttered because I wasn't really sure how to ask that. I looked over to Dimitri giving him a hopeful look, but he quickly avoided eye contact with me. 

"It's fine Rose, we only saw the behind... part," Alberta said awkwardly while shaking her head. "Here's some clothing that Lissa collected for you for when you wake up," she said handing me a pile of clothing. 

"Who changed me?" I demanded. 

"A doctor, Rose. They needed to check everything to make sure you weren't knocked out asleep for a physical reason. Doctor's see that kind of stuff every day, don't worry," she said. "Belikov and I will step outside while you change and then the doctor wants to speak to you with us present," Alberta said. Dimitri nodded at me and left the room along with Alberta. 

I quickly changed into the black jeans and the grey t-shirt Lissa dropped off. Luckily, she also added a bra and underwear. I suddenly felt light headed, so I quickly sat down before I fainted. What the hell is going on with me? 

"Rose? Are you done?" Dimitri's voice said through the door. I said a quick 'yup' and then Dimitri, Alberta and the doctor walked in. 

"Hello, Rose," Dr. Olendki said with a smile on her face. "How are you feeling? Headache, dizziness?" She questioned while looking at a computer and typing in something. 

"No, I'm fine," I lied. I didn't want anyone to worry about me any more than they already were. "Can I go now?" I questioned. 

"No, I still have some follow up questions. It's general doctor things because you really haven't had a checkup in a while," she smiled. 

I rolled my eyes but Dimitri gave me a stern look that I better behave. Whatever. 

"Alright," the doctor said, rolling her chair in front of me. She had a pen and a notepad. "So, are you sexually active?" She suddenly asked. 

"That's none of your business!" I yelled. 

"Rose, it's my job. Make it easier on the both of us and answer the questions and you'll be out of here in half an hour," she smiled. I looked up at Alberta, too embarrassed to look at Dimitri, and she nodded telling me to answer the questions. "Are you sexually active?" She asked again. 

I sighed, but answered the question, "no," I muttered. 

"Have you ever been sexually active, because if you have, I would do this for any student, we'll have to take a sample of your urine to make sure there's no STD's or anything like that," she said. Why was she so snoopy in my sex life? I mean I didn't have a sex life, but it was still annoying. 

"No," I answered. Now everyone knows Rose Hathaway is a freakin' virgin! 

"How's your menstrual cycle?" 

"Normal." 

"I know you haven't been eating properly. I'm going to need you to fill out this chart that informs me of everything that you eat a day. It will help you improve your eating skills and maybe gain more weight," she said passing me a piece of paper with an annoying chart on it. I rolled my eyes but nodded. 

She continued to ask me dumb questions and even asked me if I've ever had thoughts of suicide! Did they think I was just another fucking Anna! When she asked me that question, I literally flipped. Dimitri raised his voice at me to get me to calm down and he never really does that. It was shocking but it worked. After I left the doctors, I walked to the school even though it was three in the afternoon. Training didn't happen for another hour with Dimitri, so I just sat at a picnic bench and thought. 

Lissa. 

That was the first thing that came to my mind. Then the next thing was, 

Mason. 

Oh, god. Even thinking about him made my stomach turn and suddenly I didn't feel so well. Sometimes, I just wanted to forget about Mason, make him get out of my head forever. When I was thinking about Mason, I thought of, 

Eddie. 

Eddie also lost his best friend and was also stuck in that house with me. If only Eddie would've used his mind and convinced Mason not to go after the fucking Strigoi than everything would be okay. But I shouldn't have opened my big fat mouth about the Strigoi in the first place. Dimitri told me because he thought he could trust me not to tell anyone, and I did and it got Mason killed and nearly got me, Mia, Christian and Eddie killed as well. 

Dimitri. 

He was the next person on my mind. Oh, how much I loved him. I wanted to be with him so bad but I can't. Maybe when I graduate but I'm not even sure if that'll work out because he's also Lissa's guardian and we can't have a love interest if we're Lissa's guardian. We wouldn't put Lissa first, we'd put each other first. That's what he even told me a couple months back. He said, "I wouldn't throw myself in front of the princess, I'd throw myself in front of you," it nearly made me cry when he said that. I was however just been beaten up by a Strigoi beforehand and was in need of medical help urgently. 

"Rose!" I voice suddenly yelled. Someone wrapped their arms around me as I sat at the picnic table and I immediately knew it was Lissa. I turned around and gave her a huge hug, holding onto her like our lives depended on it. "God, I was so worried about you when you weren't waking up. I tried healing you, but nothing was working. The doctor said it was because it wasn't physical... it was mentally. Are you okay? Are you sad? Upset?" She questioned. 

I laughed. "Lissa I'm fine, it sounds like you're about to have a heart attack if you don't calm down," I laughed again. Behind her, I notice Vicktoria was standing there. What the... "Wait, Vicktoria, I thought you would be back in Russia by now..." 

A large grin broke out on her face. "No, Mama said I can finish the rest of my schooling here," she grinned even more, if that was possible. I jumped up and threw my arms around her. 

"Oh my, god! Another novice girl. I know you're a year younger but this is going to be so much fun!" I said. 

"I know we only have five months left, but I hope we can become really good friends. And I can get to know Eddie a little more," she blushed. 

"I knew it! You like Eddie!" Lissa yelled. I actually had no idea she was interested in Eddie, I thought she only thought he was cute. 

"I like him a little," she blushed. 

"Anyways, where are you staying? Which room?" I wondered. 

"Well... if it's okay with you since there are no more rooms available, I was wondering if we could, uh, be roommates," she stuttered nervously. I wanted to say yes, but I needed to make sure Lissa was okay with it. I turned to Lissa and gave her a small smile. 

Rose, I'm fine with it. Besides, I know you could never replace me and I could never replace you, Lissa said through the bond. I smiled. 

"Of course you can! Is all your stuff in there yet?" I asked her. 

"Yes, we all figured you'd be okay with it. Kirova added another dresser and a bed for me. So, I'm all set. It'll be so much fun. We can stay up late watching movies, Lissa can sneak over, and we can talk!" Victoria squealed. She was very hyper but I loved her. 

"Hey, little dhampir," I heard a voice behind me say. 

Adrian. 

I actually went up to him and gave him a big hug. "Hey, Adrianna," I teased. He rolled his eyes and flung his arm around my shoulder. 

"When I went to see you in the hospital, your little lover boy was very protective of you," Adrian whispered in my ear. I pushed his face roughly away from my ear and he laughed. 

"Shut up, you don't know what you're talking about." 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

78.8K 795 16
Short story (10 chapters or less) compilation. Every story completed. EVERY STORY CONTAINS MATURE SEXUAL CONTENT. Some are All Human, some are in t...
155K 3.2K 44
Nov. 5, 2021 update: restricted (mature content) chapters published as a separate work have been unpublished and won't be accessible. ****ALTERNATE...
485K 14K 104
𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒 - 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 ▸ After consummating their passion in the cabin, Dimitri and Rose are hopelessly...
98.2K 2.3K 31
This is a different type of story Dimitri still brings Rose & Lissa back from Portland. But that is where almost everything changes very few things a...