Fake ~Tyler Seguin & Connor M...

By AuthorN01

Bailey Gray, a famous social media star, and actress gets contracted to be Tyler Seguin's girlfriend but who... More

Characters and About Bailey Gray
Instagram Post
Chapter 1
Does Bailey Gonzalez has a boyfriend?
Instagram
Private Message
Instagram
Instagram
Chapter 2
Instagram
Instagram
Guys
Instagram
Twitter Post
Messege
(A/N)
Instragram
Instagram
Instagram
Instagram
Message
Instagram
IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE

J-14 Article

291 5 0
By AuthorN01

Everyone has heard what happened. Our favorite couple Bailey Gonzalez and Tyler Seguin broke up. We all want to know what happened there, but it's their problem and they decide to share it or not.

Could they have broken up because of Connor?

Other than that let's get to the most important topic of this article.

Is Bailey Gonzalez pregnant?

Bailey Gonzalez has recently gained a lot of weight. We all want to know if she's pregnant or if that's just fatness for one of her new roles?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 12.3K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
165K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
386K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
967K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...