The GangLeader's Girl

By ccarpenter04

(I would recommend reading The GangLeader's Baby before this book. Thank you.) A sequel to The GangLeader's... More

The Crew Members
1. He Cant Be Here Now
2. Outside Family
3. ER
4. Meeting Him Again
5. Mornings Of Bad Luck
6. The End of Us and The Start of Something New
7. The Secret Message
8. The Fired Shots
9: Battle Grounds
10. Paris Adventures
The New Crew
11. Plots in Paris
12. Lucky Shot
13. Nightmares
15. Let's Go Sword Fighting
16. Mystery Work
17. Terrible Twos
18. Ace Taylor
19. Return Of The Dead Hope
20. Home
21. Brutality
22. Bullet Wounds
23. Three Months Later

14. Appointments

2.5K 58 8
By ccarpenter04

Mason's Pov

How do I tell them that they left? How do I tell them that I screwed up? I started throwing things in frustration. Later on, I sat in the chair. I ran my fingers through my hair. I can't stop my mind from going to places that it doesn't want to go to. I messed up. I messed up bad. I got up and went into the hall.

"Everybody get out here now!!!" I yelled

Everyone came out of their hotel rooms.

"Guys. I know we just lost Charlie, but we also lost Jessica and Zach. Well, I did anyway. I messed up pretty bad. She isn't here and neither is my son."

"Mason, we all got the memo from the screaming coming from your room." Stated Patrick.

"Thanks. Goodnight guys."

I walked into the room and laid down on the bed. Shortly I fell asleep.

Jessica's POV

I woke up in the bed I fell asleep in. Zach sleeping next to me. Maybe he was scared last night. I get up trying not wake up Zach. I go over to the bathroom. Today is the appointment. I sighed and looked in the mirror. Wow, the baby bump is really there. I mean sure it's small but it's there. I rest my hand on my stomach. That's when I heard Zach crying.

"Mommy's in the potty."

The cries started to get loader.

I went out of the bathroom and spotted Zach sitting on the bed crying. I sighed and walked over to him.

"Whats wrong buddy?"

"I go home." He cried.

"We can't."

"Why?"

"Home is too scary right now."

I gave him a side hug and picked him up. I walked out of Lacy's house with my things and rented out a car. I called my mom.

"Mommy. Mason... he cheated on me."

"Honey."

"I loved him and this is what I get. I just don't understand him."

"It doesn't get any better when you get older. Trust me. Have you asked any of your other siblings?"

"No, I haven't."

"Baby girl. Everything will be okay. I promise."

"Thanks. I love you."

"I love you too."

I hung up the phone and drove to the hotel. I walked up the stairs. I need to talk to him. It's his chance to see the twins. I knock on room 234. Who opened the door was not Mason.

"I'm sorry."

"No problem. Thought you were room service."

"I-I'll just leave then."

I went to a place called Tim Hortons. Zach got his donut and I got my chocolate chip muffin with an IceCap French Vanilla. It's like frozen coffee. I'm in love again. It was only 11:30 am. I still have a little more time to spare. I got a text from Benny.

Benny- Where are you? We are out looking for you. We can't go back to Paris

Me- Just leave me. It's okay

Benny- No. We need you. Just because Mason is a dick doesn't mean you can't room with Emmy and I.

Me- Fine. I'm at Tim Hortons spending all my money on donuts and muffins. Oh and these cool ice coffees.

Benny- Totally going to try them

I giggled. I looked at my phone for the time. It's only 11:35. Ugh, time is so slow. Zach wanted to eat part of my muffin. I gave him a small piece. I finished my muffin and I was heading out the door. I saw the cars pull in.

"Wow, we just got really busy." Said the cashier.

"No, they are just going to pick me up."

"Wow, whole gang there huh?"

"You don't even know half of it."

I took Zach's hand and went outside. I spotted the dodge coronet. I want to get in it. I know it's not the right thing to do, but I did it anyway.

"Didn't expect that?"

"Just drive."

He sighed. Plus he is the only one with an open car seat for Zach. I was just playing games on my phone.

"We need to stay in New York."

"Why?"

"My appointment is at 3."

"Are you saying in a half an hour."

"What?!?!"

"I'm kidding."

I rolled my eyes.

"Jess, I'm sorry."

"Mason, sorry isn't going to cut it."

"I'll make it up to you someday. I promise."

He moved my hand on my stomach. The twins once again started to kick.

"Shit. What is that?"

"The twins."

"Oh."

"Shit." Yelled Zach.

"No!" I yelled at him.

"Do you really think doing that is going to help him?"

"He needs to learn."

The car went silent. We drove to the doctor's office and everyone wanted to come inside. Let's see is Kasey can get in her first appointment.

"Jessica Smith." Called the doctor.

I stood up and took Zach's hand.

"Which one is the father?" She asked.

"Him."

"Come on back. You're going to want to see this. Aww is that your son?"

"Yes."

"He can come back too."

"Okay."

We all went back into the room. The set up the ultrasound. I just held Zach's hand.

They turned on the screen and placed the gel on my stomach.

"That was cold."

The doctor just smiled.

She then started to look for the uterus. I heard a heartbeat. No, I heard two. They are in sync with each other. These two are going to be best friends for life. I love them already.

"This time I'm helping pick the names." Demanded Mason.

"Me too." Said Zach.

Those are my two stubborn boys for you.

"Fine."

I looked over at the screen. There they are. My two little children. The unborn ones. The two that have no names, yet.

I just look at them and smile.

"Do you want a picture?"

"Yes, please. Can we get four, please? Our families are far away."

She nodded her head and a few moments later she gave us four pictures.

"Do you want to give one to your family?" I asked.

"I mean you four are my family so I guess not. I'll give it to Zach to hold on to."

"Thanks, daddy."

"Did he just?"

"He just called you daddy."

Zach has finally bonded with his father. His cheating father. Do I really want to break them apart? Yes, no, I don't know.

I'll think about it. Time to think of names.

"Okay, so we need at least two names for each gender." Said Mason

"Why?" I asked

"What happens if we have two girls or two boys. Or one of each."

"Oh. I'm slow."

"I know you are."

One Month and Two Week Later

Okay, you need to know what happened in the past month. Let me warn you Mason and I are not together. I can tell you that I do have more of a noticeable baby bump. Kasey is five months pregnant with a boy. They still need to pick a name. They have three names picked out so far. Jay, Jacob, and Elija. Oh, and we are now in the Philippines.

"Jess if you're not ready to know the gender I'm going to kill you!" Shouted Mason

"I'm ready."

"Good."

No, I don't have a boyfriend. I just don't have the heart to take Zach away from his dad. I felt a kick but it hurt a little more. Oh my gosh. I need to pee.

"Hurry up get out of the bathroom."

Mason opened the door and I peed. Ah, it feels so much better.

"Morning sickness?"

"No."

"Good."

Oh, we picked four names. Maya and Jasmine for girls and Matthew and Austin for boys. No middle names yet and the last names are not decided either.

We drove all the way to the doctor's office and I really had to pee. Great the twins are going to give me a bladder infection. I basically ran to the bathroom.

"Jessica Smith."

All of us went into the room. The doctor set me up and we got to see the twins.

"Look at them."

I just smiled as I saw both of them. It took about fifteen minutes until we found out the gender.

"Looks to me that you two will be expecting two beautiful girls."

I smiled and looked over at Mason who is holding Zach in his arms. His eyes staring at the girls. Our girls Maya and Jasmine.

The appointment ended and both Mason and I were amazed. I can't believe we get two girls. We have our little Zachary Ian Jones.

We walked out of the office and went to the closest bakery. I sat down at the corner booth. Should we think of names? Yes, we should.

"Okay, we have first names but that's it."

"So."

"We need to agree on middle names and who has which last name."

"Fine."

"Jasmine Jones or Smith?"

"Jones."

"Fine if she gets your last name I pick out her middle name. Same for Maya."

"Okay."

We thought for about ten minutes.

"Maya Marie Smith." Said Mason.

"Jasmine Ann Jones."

"That works out perfectly."

Oh for the origins of the two names. Zach helped name them. He picked out Jasmine and Maya from three different names. Twin A is Maya. Twin B is Jasmine.

"Wait how far along are you?"

"Almost five months."

"When is their due date?"

"Um, July 30."

"Wow."

Must I say that it is only April? I can't wait that long.

"I know. It's such a long wait."

"It's going to be worth it though."

"I know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.8K 58
**This is the SECOND book, the FIRST is The Pregnancy Pact** Nicoletta, Delilah, and Kassidi are about to have their babies, along with Astrid and Je...
593K 12.9K 53
I gasped when he turned us, pressing us against the hard wall and wrapped my leg around his waist. His body began grinding against mine, our tongues...
50.3K 2.1K 16
Olivia's perfect life fell apart in an instant. Now she's left to pick up the pieces and move on, but that's easier said than done when the image of...
1.3K 10 29
{Second Book} Her life is forever changed upon meeting him, he could say the same thing. Believing to never meet each other again, she swears to forg...