You and Your Hazel Eyes (One...

By BeautyOfTheDark

Being a nerd sucks. Moving to France from your home all your life sucks worse. Getting stranded in London wit... More

You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter One~
You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Two~
You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Three~
You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Four~
You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Five~
You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Six~
You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Seven~
You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Eight~
You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Nine~
You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Ten~
You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Eleven~
You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Twelve~
You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Thirteen~
You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Fourteen~
You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Fifteen~
You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Sixteen~
You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Seventeen~
You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Eighteen~
You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Twenty~
You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Twenty-One~
You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Twenty-Two~
You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Twenty-Three~
You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Twenty-Four~

You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Nineteen~

2.8K 38 13
By BeautyOfTheDark

It's a pretty decent amount :-) I am pretty sure you will like it. Comment what you think. Please no more "Upload soon!" Or any of that. I just want to know what you think about it please :-) Happy Readings and enjoy

~*~

We were all waiting for Bai— except for Niall who was still in the bus’s bathroom and Bella who was being walked by the bus driver— to change out of her work clothes. I sat with Luke on the couch while the others just milled around. It was pretty dark in the house. I could barely make out Harry’s green eyes from across the room. He was talking with Lou, but I noticed he glanced over in my direction every few minutes. I guess Luke noticed too.

“So, are you guys really together?” Luke asked me.

I shrugged. “I don’t know. We aren’t official or anything, but I have never had a relationship with anyone so I really wouldn’t know.”

Luke gave me a ridiculous face. “Why in the world not? Look at you Jez, you’re a hot mama.” I nearly choked on my own spit when I heard him said that. We were practically rolling on top of each other from laughing.

“Oh my goodness! Luke Star?” I heard a voice say from the entryway to the living room. I looked over to see an older woman, probably in her forties, staring amazed at Luke. We all stared at her with curiosity. How did she know him? “It is you! I can’t believe you are in my house!” She screamed. Oh Lord it’s a cougar! “I just have to say I absolutely loved you in Magic Mike. I mean those moves got me so—“

“Mom!” Bai screamed from behind her.

Bai’s mom moved over to let her daughter through. Bai’s face was beet red. What was she talking about? Luke had sunk into the couch beside me and was avoiding all eye contact.

I asked him, “What are they talking about Lu-Lu?”

He looked up into my eyes and pleaded, “Please don’t judge.” I was about to say of course not, but he went on. “I was given a whole bunch of money to play in this movie called, Magic Mike.” I nodded for him to keep going.

Jax screamed excitedly. “Oh now I know why you look so familiar! You were in a stripper movie! I went to go see that with my friends!” My jaw dropped as I stared at Luke. His face was tinged red.

“You were in a stripper movie?” Louis shouted. Lu-Lu nodded his head, ashamed.

“That movie was awesome! You were so great in it.” Luke’s head snapped up to see who said it. I was wondering myself. I looked over to see that it came from Harry. What the hell? This was not making sense at all!

“So let me get this straight. Jax you went to a stripper movie, without inviting me. And that specific movie had Luke in it. And Harry, you went and say it, alone?” I asked with incredulity.

He blushed furiously while staring down at the ground with scrunched eyebrows. “It had Channing Tatum! That dude is cool. Plus, who was I going to ask?”

Louis sounded as if he was about to cry, “Me, Hazza. You could have brought me! I thought you loved me!”

“Oh my God I am totally fangirling right now,” Screamed Ari.

“I am too,” Bai told her.

This was all so crazy. I was back to staring back at my Lu-Lu. He was looking into my eyes, waiting for my reaction. He was very worried.

“Just answer this one question.” He nodded, so I went on. “Did you get any STD’s in the process?”

He broke into fit of laughter, but stopped when he realized I was completely serious. He gasped, “Of course not! I would never do something that would cost me my career. Plus it was a movie. The people were all tested to make sure nothing happened to the actors.”

I nodded acceptingly. “Ok you are off the hook, but I have to see this movie! It really has Channing Tatum in it?” I asked him.

“NOOOO!!!” Harry bellowed from where he was hugging Louis. We all turned to him. If he could turn anymore red, he just did. “I-I mean, n-no you can-n-not see it.” From his stuttering you could obviously tell he was embarrassed.

I raised an eyebrow, “And why not?”

Now Harry was the one avoiding all eye contact. “Cause…You just can’t! Okay!”

“We will talk about this later,” I told him. “Right now I am still trying to comprehend you going to a male stripper movie, alone.”

Louis huffed, pouting, “I am too. I can’t believe you left me! I wanted to see it, but I didn’t want to go to a movie theater alone. That’s pathetic.”

Harry and I both yelled out, glaring at the blue-eyed boy, “Hey!” We glanced at each other with amusement before glaring back at Louis.

“So can you show me some moves?” Bai’s mom asked Luke.

Bai groaned, “Mom, please go away.”

She just grinned at Luke before waving off her daughter. “Just let me get a picture with him before you leave.” She agreed with a sigh.

When her mom left I said, “Your mom is pleasant.”

She let out a snort. “Yeah whatever. Let’s just go. I am pretty sure Niall is done.”

~*~

We found the bus driver sitting on the steps of the bus with Bella lying at his feet. I guess Niall wasn’t done in the bathroom. As soon as Bella saw us, she came bounding towards us. I gave her a bit of attention, but then a foul stench filled the air. What is that?

My right hand flew to my nose while my left flew to Bella’s. I didn’t want her to die from the disgusting odor.

“Niall! Close the door!” Liam yelled at him while plugging his nose.

I looked up to see Niall walking down the steps with a refreshed expression. I gagged from the reek. Bai, beside me was hyperventilating. Wait, was that drool?

“Niall,” she mumbled. Bai started walking towards the stench, only caring about Niall. Ok, One Direction fans are a little bit too committed. (A/N Sorry Bai but just had too lol XD)

Niall finally noticed Bai coming to him. He smiled kindly at her. He didn’t even notice that she was staggering like she was being compelled. I mean seriously it was crazy. Were all fans like this?

When she reached him she stood there, frozen. Ok could this get any weirder?

“Hello, what’s your name?” Niall asked her.

She muttered out incoherent words, “Uh nah gah ugh ung…” I scrunched my eyebrows together. I needed to intervene so that Bai wouldn’t embarrass herself even more.

“This is my friend Bai. She lives like right around the corner. We were there while you were stinking up the bathroom,” I told him as I sidestepped Bai.

I guess this got her focused because she held out a hand, over my shoulder, to Niall. “It’s a pleasure to finally meet you, Niall. I am such a huge fan.” She gave him a wide grin. Damn I didn’t notice how perfectly white her teeth were before. They almost blinded me.

“Nice to meet you too Bai,” He smiled back.

I heard a sniff from behind me. I turned back to see Ari staring longingly up at a house across the street. I went up to her while Bai and Niall chatted.

“Ari, what’s wrong?” I asked.

She glanced up at me before staring back at the house. I realized that it was one of her friend’s houses. I could see that there were a group of girls playing in the living room from the giant window. Now I understood.

“Ari, I can go take you over to them for a bit,” I told her. She beamed up at me. I smiled back. “Come on.” We walked across the street side by side. This was a kind of rare thing with Ari and I. We weren’t very close because we were so different. But when I could act like a grown sister, I always jumped at the chance.

“Thank you Jez,” she whispered as I knocked on the door.

We only had to wait for several seconds before the door opened to a few of Ari’s friends. They were all blonde and had ridiculous clothes on like they were doing dress up.

“Ari!” A girl squealed from behind the group. I didn’t even notice her before. She was the only one in normal clothing.

Ari smiled shyly like it was their first time meeting.  “Hey guys,” she mumbled with a half wave. Hmm, she has changed. I think it had a lot to do with Trina.

“Oh my God, you liar!” The girl in front shrieked. Both Ari and my eyes grew. What the fuck! “You said you were staying in London with One Direction. I knew that One Direction was a lie, but then you show up here. You weren’t even in London.” The girls all glared at Ari with crossed arms. The girl in the back was standing further away, not knowing what to do.

“I’m not a liar Mandy,” Ari choked out. I could tell she was close to tears. “It’s all true. I can show—“

Mandy put up a hand. “Save it for someone who, like, cares, Ari. Ta-ta.” She did this preppy hand wave before leaving the hall, stomping in her mother’s 8inch heels. The clones followed behind her. The little girl in the back stayed behind. Her eyes were filled with unshed tears. Why would she be crying?

“I’m sorry Ari. I believe you though. Goodbye.” The girl sniffled.

After giving the girl a hug, Ari stomped towards the bus. I hesitated for a bit. I wish I could go in there and tell those girls off, but I restrained myself. I was five years older than them, making me the mature one.

“Chop, chop Lilly! We need you to do our toenails!” Mandy shouted from the living room. I turned to see the girl, Lilly, staring at me.

“What?” I questioned.

She sucked in a deep breath before asking, “Did Ari actually meet One Direction?”

I rolled my eyes. “I can’t believe she told you guys, but I swear it wasn’t a lie. Just don’t tell anyone,” I told her. She promised she wouldn’t as she closed the door.

I raced back to the bus to find all the guys whispering to each other. I didn’t see Ari or Jax.

“Hey where did you guys go and what’s wrong with Ari?” Zayn asked as soon as he saw me.

“I’ll tell you later. Just tell me where she is,” I commanded him.

He smiled as he shook his head. “Demanding as ever I see. She is in the bus, love. Thankfully there were tons of air fresheners in the gas station. Niall and Bai refreshed it up while you…” His voice carried off as I slammed the bus door shut.

From inside I could hear sobs coming from the beds. I slowly moved towards Ari and Jax. Ari was face down, balling her eyes out, while Jax sat beside her, stroking her hair. When Jax saw me, she motioned me to talk to Ari. I guess Ari didn’t tell her about what happened.

I started rubbing Ari’s back in comfort while I murmured, “Don’t worry about them Ari. We know the truth and that is all that matters. If those girls don’t believe you, then they aren’t your real friends. That one girl, Lilly, she is. Ari, your tears shouldn’t be wasted on those bratty little girls.”

Ari lifted her head. Her eyes were red and puffy. “You don’t understand Jez! I’m not pretty and cool. If I was their friend I would be cool. Now I am just an ugly weirdo without any friends,” Her voice broke at friends. Ari buried her head back into the pillow. Her body shook as she sobbed.

I felt extremely horrible. I knew it wasn’t my fault, but I understood where she was coming from. An unwanted tear rolled down my cheek. I pulled Ari’s body into my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and tucked her head into the crook of my neck. I felt her tears on me, but I didn’t care. “Ari listen. You are beautiful just as you are. You don’t need them. You especially don’t need blonde hair to be hot.” Ari let out a laugh that sounded like she was choking.

“I hate this hair,” Ari sighed. She wasn’t sobbing anymore, but I still felt the tears steadily flowing.

I gave her a small smile. “Well let’s get outta here and get you some proper hair dye then, ok?”

Jax gasped, “Jezable, never would you buy hair dye! We need to go to a salon!”

“That costs too much money,” I reminded her.

Her smile grew mischievous.  “Not when my best friend has a mother as a hair stylist and is a total One Direction fan.” Oh, now I got it.

~*~

New character alert...have any ideas? If you want me to add something to the person, please comment below :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

785K 16.6K 78
Jade Collins is a 19 years old teenager. She has just completed her degree for Media Makeup at the College of Fashion, in London. Just as she is done...
193K 1.1K 38
❝COMPLETED❞ A trip to London will change everything. After meeting Zayn Malik in the airport Taylor and her bestfriend, Alice, become inseparable f...
950 15 41
When 5 best friends meet 5 boys, otherwise known as one direction, they face a few dilemmas. What if they fall in love with the same guy? Or the guy...
2.6K 15 38
Jade's 1st day in University....and she meets Jack. Soon his brother Finn decides he wants to meet Jade as well, growing a crush on her. Jack And Jad...