You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Twenty-Two~

I just want to let all my fans know that it was inexcusable for my absence in writing. I just couldn’t write for some odd reason. Writers block is an evil bitch. Don’t ever let it get to you like it got to me. But I’m back now because of he amazing DarknessandLight who brought me out of my writing and reading funk. You can thank her for my comeback :-) So you guys probably skipped over this to get to the story, I wouldn’t blame you so here it is.

Remember to vote, comment, and fan :-)

Oh and before I forget, much appreciation to Winterlovebook for her amazing comment in my previous chapter.

~*~

I sucked in a deep breath before exiting the bus. I won’t lie and say I wasn’t terrified. Just staring up at the mansion almost made me piss my pants but Harry’s hand was wrapped securely around mine. Jax, beside me, was jumping up and down. I shook my head at my twin.

“Who is going to knock?” Ari asked from behind me. We were all just standing awkwardly, waiting for someone to make the first move.

“I will!” Jax exclaimed as she galloped to the oak doors. I was still staring up at the gigantic home. It was something you only saw in movies or in books. I never thought I would be this close to one in my life. But here I was with my sisters, Bella, Luke and One Direction. If only this was a dream.

My eyes snapped back to the door when I heard it creak open. There stood a little girl with bright fiery orange hair. She looked up at ax with large emerald eyes. “Can I help you?” She asked in an Irish accent. All of us murmured, “Aww,” In unison. She took us all in before returning her eyes on Jax waiting for her response.

“Umm well we were wondering if Mrs. Lawrence is in. We have some matters to discuss,” Jax stuttered, thinking of things as she talked.

The little girl beckoned us in. We all looked at each other, unsure if we should or shouldn’t, before following her into the house. I left Bella in the bus, not wanting to bring a dog inside someone’s home without permission. How rude would that be?

“You can wait in the sitting room while I find the Misses,” She led us into a room before leaving. My mouth almost dropped at the sight. No way!

Before us was a room, if you could even call it that, with floor to ceiling windows on two sides of the room so you could see the beautiful garden and fountain outside. One wall was made completely out of a stone fire place. On the wall we came through was adorned with pictures. In the middle of the room was a wrap-around sofa that looked so soft. A pair of winged chairs sat in front of the fire place. There was a coffee table that was decorated with a rose center piece. There were several vases of roses positioned around the room, making it smell amazing. Above the couch hung a crystal chandelier that cast rainbows all over the room from the sun rays. A grand piano sat in the corner. Everything matched perfectly. The room was perfect.

Everyone found somewhere to sit, but I just stood there like an idiot, not knowing what to do. Why were we even here? I couldn’t even answer my own question. Maybe I was over thinking. But this was deserve be overthought. What if we got the whole thing wrong? What if the lady was an evil bitch that tried to kill us to keep us quiet? No! I was about to run back to the bus when a woman walked in. My breath hitched in my throat. She was so beautiful. She was like an angel.

I could see her making calculations in her own head by the sight of me. I looked so much like my father; she would have been blind not to see it.

“How?” She breathed.

I gave her a small smile saying, “You can find anything on Google.”

She shook her head, “No I mean, how do you know about us? Your father kept it a secret.” Then she gasped with wide eyes, “Your mother told you!”