You and Your Hazel Eyes ~Chapter Twelve~

Hope you like it as much as i did. It took forever to write. The banner off to the side was made by AngelFromAbove001. Video of Louis and its so cute :-) watch it and guess which is my favorite part ithink you will guess right. comment your guess!

You willread some bondage (is that even a word?) with Jez and one of the boys. :-) VOTE FAN LIKE COMMENT! Whichever you want, perferably at least one of them.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I peered out of my door to see my parents fighting again. They always fought, but this fight was really intense. It really scared me.

“Jezzy, what is going on?” My seven-year-old twin sister asked from under her covers. I could just barely see her little face poking out. The moonlight shone on her face that was terrified.

“Don’t worry Jax. Just go back to sleep,” I told her. Even at my young age I acted like a mother. My mother wasn’t around and sane enough sometimes to take care of my sisters and I. So I felt like it was my job to take care of them and myself.

“Can you sleep with me tonight?” Jax whispered. I nodded my head as I went over to her bed. I tried to go to sleep but I could still hear my mother and father yelling.

“Are you really asking me to give you my daughters so they can live with some other woman? Are you serious? I am not going to give you my children. That woman already has my only son and one of my daughters. You must be crazy if you think I’m going to let you have my girls,” my mother sobbed.

My father laughed coldly, “I am crazy? No I think not. You are the one that has to keep taking pills so that you can stay sane. I want my daughters to live in a safe environment, not with a nut job woman. The girls can live with their sister and brother with me. I will let you say goodbye to the girls, but I will take them tomorrow. So have them ready. If you don’t I will have you locked up in the nut house like you were meant to be.” At that note he stomped out of the house.

My mother screamed out the door before she slammed it shut, “You can go to hell. You are not taking my daughters!”

I wish I would have done something. Maybe my mom would have kept taking her pills. She would have been a decent mother. Maybe my father wouldn’t have stormed out of the house in such a rage. Maybe he would have driven carefully and not recklessly. He wouldn’t have crashed into that drunk driver. Maybe it wouldn’t have been the last time I saw him.

~*~

I popped up out of my slumber. I was in a cold sweat as I looked around at the others. Everyone was still asleep except for the curly headed devil. He was looking at me with curiosity and worry evident in his eyes.

The moonlight lit his face so I could clearly see his lips mouth, “Are you okay?” I gave my head a little shake to answer him. “Let’s talk in the kitchen,” he whispered. We helped each other up and tried to carefully make it out of the tangled mess of bodies. I had almost made it out when my foot slipped on a cold flat surface. I landed face first onto Zayn. Somehow my fall ripped the blankets off of him and all my eyes could see were six heavenly beauties. I could have spent forever admiring but Harry had cleared his throat making my blush and push off of Zayn. Man he was a heavy sleeper. He didn’t even stir when I fell on him. I looked back to see what I slipped on and saw it was a mirror. Really Zayn? You have to sleep with a mirror? Then an evil plan popped in my head. I looked back at Harry and gave him a malicious smile.

~*~

“We are evil,” Harry stated as we smirked down at our amazing work. On the far right was Luke who was covered in fake rubber rats. Harry told me not to ask why Louis had fake rats. I honestly didn’t want to know since we found them in the bathroom. I put Cute Lu-Lu on his forehead. Next was Louis who was my favorite to prank. For some weird reason he had a bald cap also in his bathroom. Harry helped me put that on his head and then drew a beard and mustache on. Harry put Carrot Hater, Old Man, and Nice Bum on his head. The last one had me nearly dying of laughter. Somehow I contained it and went to Bella. She was easy to prank. All we had to do was put peanut butter on her nose and she went crazy in her sleep. Harry was super happy to prank Bella. I hit his head and told him to calm down and help me with Jax. She was the hardest to prank. She really wasn’t scared of many things, except for scary movies. Actually she hated the scary movies with the people in masks. I told Harry about it and he had the idea to put a mask on her face then suspend a mirror over her. It took a while for Harry to find his Halloween mask. When we did we put it on her face then added Loser to the mirror that suspended over her. The outcome was awesome. Jax was definitely going to be scared when she woke up. Liam was Harry’s favorite prank. We had gotten all the spoons and covered Liam with them. Harry even put them in his underwear. He even put a fork in a place that will definitely hurt if he moved to fast. Following Liam was Niall, but he was too cute for me to prank. I left Harry to figure out how to prank him. Harry had an idea and ran off to Louis’s room. I watched Niall sleep adorably. He was just too cute for his own good. When Harry came back he found me sleeping on Niall chest with his arm wrapped around me. He kept giving me odd glances when he hung Louis’s pigeon, Kevin, over Niall. He put Kick Me I’m Irish on Niall’s face to end his prank. Luckily Harry got me out of Niall’s grasp so we could finish the prank on Zayn. I had to control my laughter as Harry and I sprayed blue and orange hair dye in his hair. We put Ugly on his head. The funniest part was shaving his legs. They were getting a bit too hairy. Harry was trying so hard to keep in his laughs that he slipped on Zayn’s mirror and went face first into Zayn’s crotch. I had to breathe in and out heavily so I wouldn’t laugh.