Sometime Back(Unedited versio...

By asmaa_66

Completed!!! Ps. This is unedited but it'll be edited soon enough. She doesn't want to get married now. He h... More

Sometime Back: Summary, Author's note and Copyright.
Characters.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note I
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note II
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author's Note III
Chapter 31
Kindly Nominate Me.
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Note IV
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
New book alert!!!!

Chapter 43

1.3K 121 1
By asmaa_66

Sauf's POV.

Working with Ammar for the past few weeks has been really really amazing. Doing things together, laughing together, having lunch together, and sometimes dinner too. It really has been amazing. I wish to spend the rest of my life with this forever loving soul, he is everything and anything to me. If anyone should hurt him, I'll fight for him till I die. Yes! The old strong and ambitious Sauf is back. Or rather the sweet and living Sauf is back, no more Reem Zain and her grumpiness.

I had just arrived at the office. I came extra early because i had lots of work to do. Reports from the head of the Minnesota branch arrived for me to see. I was already thinking of opening another branch in my hometown, Doha, Qatar. Ammar advised to wait for atleast six to eight months. By then everything will be stable in both Minnesota amd here.

Just as i pulled my chair in, my phone began to ring. As usual, i struggled to find it in my big tote bag.

I checked the caller ID and it displayed Sara ❤️.

"Salam Sara sis,"

"Wa'alykum salam Sauf, how are you and my brother in law?"

"Uhhh you will never stop will you? We're both fine. How is My lover boy?"

"Did you just say 'my lover boy' who told you he's yours? He's mine and only mine!!"

"Easy, easy i was only pulling your leg *giggles*"

"Better. I have something to tell you,"

"Are you pregnant?"

"What?!!??!?!! Sauf! What has Ammar done to your brain? Pregnant? That's too much!"

"Sorry! What is it then? Tell me,"

"Well, our wedding has been arranged"

"Oh my goooooddddd! Shukran Ya Allah! Are you for real? Ayyyy we gon party all night all day!"

"Calm down! It's on Saturday"

"Saturday? And you're just telling me? It's Thursday today, how do you expect me to get ready on time?"

"I don't know about that. All i know is you have to come. With Ammar."

"Of course I'm coming with him. But 2 days. It's so close. "

"Well..."

"Dont worry, we'll be in Minnesota tomorrow. We'll catch the first flight but i have to talk to Ammar first."

"Sure, i have things to do. Talk to you later?"

"Sure bye,"

With that, Sauf hang up and let out a long sigh. She buried her head on her desk and though of how she'd prepare in just two days.

"How does that foolish girl expect me to pack for a wedding when i have to leave tomorrow? I still have to get some dresses, shoes, jewelry and so on," I kept babbling and rambling on.

"To top it off, I'm not even sure if I'll get any flights and-"

"It'll all work out!" A voice said.

"Ammar, you just came?" I asked, shocked to see Ammar in my office.

"Yeah and thought I'd see you,"

"Thanks"

"Don't worry, we'll get to Minnesota tomorrow, promise."

"Uh thanks. I don't what I'd do without you in my life. You're my life,"

"You're my soul baby!"

I couldn't help bit turn into the reddest tomato ever. I buried my head in my hands and let out all the smiles I'd held back.

"No need to feel shy around yoir boyfriend,"

"Oh so you're my boyfriend?" I jerked up. "Thought you're my lover," i pouted.

He walked to the back of my chair, made me stand up and cupped his warm hands on my face.

"You're everything to me and I'm nothing without you,"

He pulled me into a hug which i think lasted for about seven minutes. Romancing in the office yeah? *winks*

He finally let go of me and i sat back on my chair as he sat in a small cabinet.

"Oh Allah! I have to go to our store to get some dresses. And the mall too for shoes and jewelry,"

"Do you ladies have to get a new outfit for each and every occasion ?" Ammar asked obviously annoyed at the fact.

"Yes of course," I answered casually.

"Well then, when do you wanna go?"

"Umm-"

"We could in the evening, i can come pick you up," He suggested

"Is it fine with you? You also have to get some things," I said.

"Yeah i think I'll just get a suit,"

"Well okay, let's continue working, time's passing fast" i watched him as he got up. He planted a kiss on my forehead before he turned to leave.

I chuckled and focused back on the work before me.

___________

After offering my maghrib prayers, i lay in bed to catch a quick nap before Ammar comes. Twenty minutes, later, a knock came from the door of my room.

"Come in,"

"Ma'am Mr Ammar is here," The maid informed.

"I'll be there," I amswered.

I quickly changed into a black limg dress and a black scarf that i wrapped around my face. I grabbed my purse and phone amd i sauntered to the door. I went downstairs as quickly as i could just so I wouldn't keep him waiting.

"Babe!" He said on seeing me.

"Yeah?"

"All done?"

"Yeah let's go,"

We both walked out together ad headed for his car. He opened the door for me and closed immediately i entered. He ran to his side, opened the door, sat in and closed it back.

The ride to the mall was quite romantic. We'd occasionally steal glances at each other and smile at it. It continued until we reached our store.

"Here we are," He informed. I opened the door and got out.

We entered the store, i picked up three different dresses and headed out. One good thing is, it's our store so i don't really have to pay if i don't want to. But i still do because it's all part of business.

We then, proceeded to the mall and we entered the suit shop first. I helped Ammar with a pair before we sauntered into the Kaftan shop for him to buy two. I also bougt some shoes from Simi and jewelry. Yeah! I'm buying a lot just for a wedding that isn't even mine.

After we had finished buying and paying, we hoped back into the back and went back home. It was already past Isha prayer time so we quickly performed ablution and Ammar led me in prayers.
After we had finished, he got up and gulped down his glass of water.

"Alright, I'll take my leave now," he said.

"Sure, I've booked the tickets and the flight is at 1pm. So get ready on time,"

"Sure and-"

Breaking news: All residents are expected to stay indoors till tomorrow morning as there's a terrorist alert. If you sre caught outside, you'll be assumed to be a terrorist.

The newscaster broke the news.

"What now?" Ammar asked worriedly.

"No problem. Stay over."

"But-"

"It's okay. I'm sure you've packed your bags."

"Yeah i just have to pack the clothes i bought now."

"It's fine then. You can go home inthe morning and quickly round up. There are many rooms upstairs,"

"Okay, fine,"

I smiled as i led the way, i was very happy Ammar would be stayung over. Even though we won't stay in the same room. Well that's even impossible because he's not my mahram. Though we've still sorta gone agains the rules but......

Hey guys. We really are moving very fast aren't we? This is literally the lingest chapter I've written, this is insane!
Well if you loved this chapter, give it a vote and don't forget to leave your opinions and share it with your family and friends.

Na kusa fara sabon book dina ooo. Ku sa ido✌️
I love you all very much❤️❤️
Love, Asmaa💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 17.6K 38
She sat on couch closing her eyes in a bridal posture.He entered the room and after collecting all his guts he spoke " I just wanted to tell you that...
102K 5.6K 32
AND WE CREATED YOU IN PAIRS (78:8) UNDER EDITING Note: IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKE/ERROR PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN THE COMMENTS Thanks😘 _______________________...
25.5K 1.9K 58
*formerly as Noble deed* Then I felt his lips on my forehead.. and when they say that when your crush kisses you,you feel the fireworks, slap them h...
53K 2.6K 13
Masir مصير - fate, destination Two years ago, everything changed for her. She lives in a joint family where she does not belong. She was just 15 wh...