My son's tutor (Jikook)

By ScarlettsDestiny

Single parenthood has it's own complexities and hardships. Park Jimin is a single father battling his own dem... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57 (end)
Bonus
New Book

26

45.7K 3.1K 2.1K
By ScarlettsDestiny

Update! 💜
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES! 💜💜💜

Jungkook woke up very groggy. He had broken sleep all night, his head was aching and eyes were swollen now. He managed to get up somehow and shower.

When he headed downstairs he saw his father talking on the phone while his grandma ate breakfast with his mom.
"Jungkook. Get ready, we have a meeting at 1. Eomma, please convince your grandson. I'll be waiting in the car at 11." his father said and walked away. Jungkook wanted to argue but then his grandmother held his hand.
"It'll be good for you. And don't fight, for my sake. Okay? Now go.." She whispered and stroked his cheek. Jungkook gulped and then nodded. She was right, he needed to go and get his mind off of Jimin.

Jungkook went upstairs and changed into a navy blue shirt, grey trousers, and parted his hair to the side. He folded his shirt up to his elbow and left the top button open. He walked, hugged his grandmother and walked out to his car that was parked on the front.

"Off with dad. Fuck this shit." Jungkook texted Taehyung.
"Drinks at 10!"
"Ughhh! Thanks!" He replied and sat in the car.

His father sat in a neat suit, and his hair parted as well. He smiled seeing Jungkook sit in the car and Jungkook gave him a polite smile too. And the chauffeur started the car.

"Your red hair looks good. " His father caught his attention as he looked out the window.
"Oh, um. Thank you. " Jungkook chuckled.
"I had red hair once, when I was about 21. Dad was so shocked when I walked in, he called me 'wine hair' for years. Eomma was always very supportive though. " His father laughed and Jungkook's eyes lit up hearing about his grandparents. 

"Sounds like an adventure, I'd love to hear more someday. " Jungkook laughed, and his father beamed. They both smiled at each other and then again there fell an awkward silence. They had so much to say but since they rarely spoke that silence filled the space instead.

Jungkook's father's phone lit up when he received an email and Jungkook saw his wallpaper was a picture of him and his father. Jungkook had once painted his father's face and they both beamed at the camera as his mother laughed. Jungkook gulped and looked out, he didn't know how to talk to his parents anymore.

As they walked into the building, all the employees bowed to them. His father was very respected, Jungkook saw how hard the man must have worked all his life to have achieved so much. He had this name because of his father but the loss of his childhood stung so much.

The day was boring and filled with board meetings, also with his mind wandering off and him being physically exhausted, Jungkook was almost feeling nauseous by 6, when they returned home. He was bored since, he had an inclination for music but his father's business was far from all that. But the day hardly made him forget about Jimin,even when he was busy learning more about his very own company.

He entered his house by 6:15 and sighed as he fell on the couch. He looked at the time, and his heart sank. Jihyung was all he could think off, how he must have been waiting at the door. He closed his eyes as his tears threatened, he finally cupped his head in his hands and looked down. His heart hurt as if he was being pulled away from his own family.

"Kook.." he felt someone stroke back his hair.
"Grandma.." he sighed.
"Tired?" She pinched his nose.
"Yeah... Just..." He glanced at the wall clock again.
"Oh. Don't you have to go tutor Jih?" She asked.
"I had to but... I can't. I just cannot. " Jungkook shook his head and mumbled in a very pained tone.
"But, honey. This isn't his fault, at least let him know. He's a baby, and he loves you. You know that. " She smiled and ruffled his hair. Jungkook breathed out and looked up at her.
"But Jimin.."
"But Jihyung..." She countered. That was enough for him to get up, he nodded and hugged her.
"You're the best!" He smiled at her and ran to his room.

Jungkook's wore blue jeans, a black T-shirt and a black beanie to hide his hair color and black timberlands. He ran to his car, and drove off. He knew what it was like to be waiting for someone to come home, he wasn't going to put Jih through it even if he had messed things up with Jimin. Jihyung was different.

He kept driving and he ran to the elevator and pressed the floor's button. His heart raced ad he thought of facing Jimin again but he felt a sort of happiness knowing he was going to meet Jih. He reached the floor walked out of the elevator and reached the front door.

Jungkook's hands were shaking as he kept his index finger on the button. He took a deep breath and finally rang the bell.
"Ironman!" Jih jumped and Jungkook picked him up and hugged him tightly. Almost in tears from seeing him.

"Jihyung.." he ruffled his hair as Jih wrapped his tiny arms around his neck to hug him tightly.
"Where were you? I thought you were mad at me.." Jih said timidly.
"Why would I be mad at you?" Jungkook asked confused.
"Because I didn't solve those problems. But I did 40 and 10 more just to make you happy. " Jih said with hopeful eyes and hugged him again. Jungkook's heart broke as he held the tiny boy. He was glad he came over.

Jimin went pale when he saw Jungkook walk in. He couldn't believe it.
"Jungkook.." he whispered as Jungkook walked in with Jih still in his arms.
"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked faintly, his hands aching to hold him. He looked so broken, his eyes swollen and dull.

"I'm Jih's tutor." Jungkook said coldly and brushed past him and Jimin gulped. He found himself getting overwhelmed, his tears building up and body started to shiver. He regretted letting him go, and now that he was here for the sake of Jih, he regretted it more.

Jungkook and Jih sat on the table and studied. Jungkook's head throbbing with pain and he stroked his head.
"Are you okay, Ironman?" Jih asked him, his eyebrows furrowed.
"I have a headache, Jih. That's all. " Jungkook tried to talk, but it was all too difficult as he was really trying to hold back his tears. The place was too familiar now but so strange. But looking at Jihyung, he wanted this family more than ever and knowing that Jimin didn't want it, it was breaking him internally.

He breathed out looking down and his eyes closed when he felt Jih tug on his arm.
"Here." Jih beamed and Jungkook looked down, he saw him holding a glass of water for him. Jungkook smiled and took the glass and drank up, Jimin sat completely still in the living room. He was very close to breaking down.

"Ironman.." Jih said sitting up on his lap.
"Have you been crying?" He asked timidly and cupped his face with his tiny hands.
"What? No.. why did you say that? " Jungkook shook his head.
"I get these when I cry.." Jih said running his tiny finger against the swelling under Jungkook's eyes.

"I'm just... In pain. That's all. " He stroked his hair and tried to reassure him.
"Okay, Ironman. It'll be okay. " Jih hugged him and rested his head on his chest. Jungkook quickly wiped a tear off seeing him, he didn't have the heart to tell him that he wasn't going to come anymore. He couldn't.

After about 45 minutes of studying, Jungkook decided to call it a class and got up.
"But Ironman! Won't you stay back to play video games!" Jih jumped and tugged on his hand.
"Jih, it's late... I'm.."
"No! Please! Please! Dad! Tell Ironman to stay back!" Jih looked at Jimin who was sitting there cupping his head.

He got up slowly and tried to pull him away.
"Jih please.."
"No! Why isn't he staying! He always stays! Ironman you don't even have to play but just sit! Dad, please ask him to stay!" Jih jumped and huffed.

Jimin looked at Jungkook and their eyes met. The memories coming back, but the two men now behaving like they had never met. The awkward silence filling the room and the environment becoming tense.

"I don't think dad wants me to stay, Jih. " Jungkook said looking Jimin dead in the eyes. Jimin's heart broke into a billion pieces, the words echoed in his mind and he felt numb.

"But why! Dad--"
"Shut up, Jihyung! Don't you understand! He's not staying!" Jimin yelled at Jih and yanked him by the arm, away from Jungkook.
Jih trembled and was in complete shock.

"Go to your room! " Jimin pulled him again and jerked his small hand away. Jih quietly looked at Jungkook whose eyes were now glassy and ears pink, and then looked down as he ran off crying. His small hands covering his face as he sobbed softly.

Jungkook's temper went ablaze. He was furious at Jimin.
"Jimin! What are you doing?! He's a baby! So what if he was asking me to stay?" Jungkook somehow controlled the pitch of his voice and didn't yell.
"Don't come back here!" Jimin said with tears in his eyes.

"Jimin, stop it! Treating Jih like this--"
"It's none of your concern! This isn't your family!" Jimin said bitterly as his tears fell.

Those words threw Jungkook so hard from his dreamland. He was back to reality, this wasn't his family. They weren't his.

He let out a sigh, as he looked him in his eyes. Jimin turned away and covered his mouth as he sobbed.
"Just go. He's not yours." Jimin said in a shaky voice.

Jungkook's world just stopped, it hurt the most that there wasn't a single lie in this statement, and he walked out.

"I hoped you both would be my family, funny how love makes you wish for crazy things.." his conscience said defeated.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

WILL TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN SOON!

MAJOR TWISTS COMING UP ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700K 41.8K 70
In which Park Jimin is strongly attracted to a certain guy named, Jeon Jungkook. #4 in Jikook 04/24/21, #2 in Jikook 04/25/21 Date Started: August 1...
326K 11.9K 26
When Jungkook struggles to be a single dad, he meets y/n, a simple girl who wants to help him out. But when they start to fall for each other, everyt...
183K 10.9K 39
Jimin and Jungkook are both grown with children. Their lives intertwine when Jungkook finds himself interested in Jimin and all his woes. Their love...
509K 19.6K 31
Complete ✔️ Where taehyung is a single father and have to find a suitable eomma for his baby princess taegukie Top tae Btm kook Start - 07/05/20 End...