Various! Magi X Reader Onesho...

By Bangtansilvermaknae

"Come with me and be the love of my life, I swear to all my might that I will protect you to every love story... More

Rules And Regulations
⬇Request Here⬇️
Peaceful Night {Older! Aladdin X Reader}
Dancing Flames {Alibaba X Reader}
Family {Solomon X Reader}
We're A Family {Titus Alexius X Reader}
The Two Advisor {Ja'far X Reader}
Cold {Kouha X Reader}
Smooth Affection {Muu X Reader}
Young Love {Hakuryuu X Reader}
The Shy Knight {Spartos X Reader}
The Goofy Royal Family {Sinbad X Reader}
Child {Hakuyuu X Reader}
Soft {Kouen X Reader}
Hair {Judar X Reader}
His {Vittel X Reader}
Huh? {Mystras Leoxis X Reader}
WHAT!? Who!? {Solomon X Reader}
Yunan The Magi's Family {Yunan X Reader}
Little Chibi {Young! Aladdin X Reader}
You {Pre-Snb! Ja'far X Assassin! Reader}
Open Your Eyes {Koumei X Reader}
Sword Master {Sharrkan X Reader}
Wipe It {Alibaba X Reader}
Distraction {Judar X Reader}
Cuddles {Setta X Reader}
Back Again {Ja'far X Reader}
Hey!!!!
Welcome {Ren Kouen x Reader}
Oi You!!
Not A Magician {Doron X Reader}
Comfort {Hakuryuu X Reader}
Sister Problems {Brother! Judar X Sister! Reader}
HEY! Just HEY HEY YOU YOU!!
Hey!
Hello {SNB! Sinbad x Reader}
Note!
Morning Errors [Older! Aladdin X Reader]
Concerns {Kouha X Reader}
I'M STREEEEESSED
When Sinbad is your husband
Where my GZBs at?
Paper's help {Ren Koumei x Reader}
Drunk {Alibaba x Reader}
Liquor {Ja'far x Reader}
Teasing {Hakuryuu Ren x Reader}
∆Spartos Husband Scenario∆
Drink {Sharrkan x Reader}
Freckles {Ja'far x Reader}
Hide and Seek {Hakuryuu x Reader}
Be loved {Kouha X Reader}
Hey!
I Found You {Judar x Reader}
Off
Reckless { Snb! Ja'far x Reader}
Daddy's Warmth {Judar x Reader}

Black {Modern AU! Kassim X Reader}

2.5K 45 18
By Bangtansilvermaknae

Hi!
Kassim's presence was requested by a certain someone!

And the one who requested his presence was @Randomly12Aqua

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Please enjoy~

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

It was like any other morning, the birds chirping and the kids playing outside their houses and mothers preparing breakfast for their love ones.

But not for these two persons.

A certain [H/C] haired female woke up from her deep slumber when the curtains of her window was moved aside for the sunshine to go through the window and to her body.

A guy with an dark purple hair and golden eyes deeply stared at the [H/C] haired woman before sighing, his golden eyes met her [E/C] ones for he knows that this woman will command him something to do right away.

Even though he wasn't a butler

Instead-

"Kassim! Why did you do that!?" The [H/C] haired woman whined as she tried to prevent the shining rays to hit her creamy skin.

Kassim only say nothing and rolled his eyes before snatching the covers off her figure making her groan and whine in irritation.

"You're no fun Kas, no fun." She murmured as her [E/C] eyes slowly moved up to see his straight face.

Kassim only stared at her before turning his back like a butler before sighing and closing his eyes as he pinched the bridge of his nose disapprovingly.

"Can you at least be a responsible woman and take care of yourself? I look like a shit wreck butler who always follow you around instead of a boyfriend."

"Oh? I never really saw it like that" This only made Kassim sigh in irritation.

"It's because you never think straight"

"I would never think straight, what do you think about me? Isaac Newton?" She exclaimed

Kassim groaned and stomped his foot and huffed.

"Could you stop your nonsense? You're making me feel weird." Kassim groaned.

[Y/N] just stared at him and grinned before waving her hands in the air as she squealed in delight at the sight of her red beat boyfriend.

"Could you not do that? You're embarrassing." She rolled her eyes and smacked the fluffy bed.

"I'm always like this, what do you think of me?"

"Stupid"

"At least you love me" She winked.

"I don't"

She gasped dramatically as her eyes went wide as she giggled.

"You don't? Oh my~" She cooed.

Kassim could only sigh and shook his head before pushing her off the bed making her screech in response when she made contact with the floor.

"Why did you do that!?"

"Alibaba called me earlier, he told me to tell the plans for the upcoming war that he planned for the other Mafias." He explained.

After realizing what he said, [Y/N]'s eyes lowered on the floor as sadness and worry from his words.

She never imagined Kassim's life in danger nor would she imagine his death in front of her.

"Could you not go? I need you here, please don't go." She whispered.

Kassim could only stare at her helpless figure before looking down as he thought to himself.

'[Y/N]'s right, I don't have to leave.....'

"You're right" Her [E/C] eyes suddenly sparkled at the thought of her boyfriend suddenly agreeing to her.

"But you know I can't, I need to protect you from harm." But then, she could only look down in defeat.

'I know it's hard for you to keep me safe, I wish I could do something that can help you..... Kassim.....'

Before she could even look up, Kassim was already gone in the room. She knew it was too late for her to chase him but who knows, maybe that dark purple haired guy just walked.

Kassim? Walking? Not really

Immediately, [Y/N] quickly jolted out of the bed and quickly put on her slippers before sprinting out of their shared room.

'I have to be quick, Kassim must be here in a corner!!' She thought.

Her eyes averted left to right, up and down and moved forward and backward but she never saw an glimpse of any dark purple anywhere.

Her head hung low in disappointment as she slowly turned around and dragged her feet somewhere in the city of Balbbad, the third wealthy country in the world.

Her eyes suddenly catched a glimpse of the logo of Starbucks making her go look besides her in any hopes of it.

And it seems fate was beside her now when she saw it was really Starbucks.

[Y/N] immediately went inside the coffee shop in silence and excitement as she tried not to smile about the smell of coffee inside the cafe, her hands immediately observed her pyjama pockets in any luck to have a good ten dollars inside the pockets.

And to her luck it had ten dollars inside it.

"Finally" She smiled to herself as she tried to look for a cup of coffee.

Order I mean

"Good morning miss! What can we do for you?" An lady at her twenties said.

'Kassim..... I want Kassim.... I want him......'

"One cup of black coffee please" She ordered.

The lady at the counter quickly smiles and wrote down her orders before asking.

"Do you want anything aside Black Coffee ma'am?"

"Nothing more"

"Okay, one black coffee right away."

Now the [H/C] haired girl came to look for a space to sit on and luckily there was an empty space between an man with an silver hair along with an pink haired guy, much to her surprise. It was her boss' advisor and bodyguard.

"Ja'far? Masrur?" Both men looked around to see [Y/N] waving at them.

"Oh [Y/N]! How wonderful to see you here today! How was your life with Kassim?" Ja'far, the silver haired guy asked.

That's when [Y/N]'s happy mood changed into a sad one.

"Out of work, stupid Alibaba's fault" She grumbled.

"Alibaba again? Well, that boy is like Sinbad." Ja'far nonchalantly said while Masrur just silently nod in agreement.

It was like as if bit was a normal conversation for them.

But for her it wasn't.

"He let Kassim do all the work, what is he doing for God's sake?"

"Dating with Morgiana" [Y/N]'s eyes darted to the tiled floor as she thought of an solution.

'That stupid Alibaba will learn a lesson, just he waits.'

...

The restaurant was big and fancy, but there was a blonde haired man and a magenta haired woman sitting in the distance talking and having fun with each other.

A sudden [H/C] haired girl appeared behind them with a sour look on her face before slapping the blonde haired man hard on his right cheek.

"Stupid Alibaba, lead your mafia group instead of letting my boyfriend plan on everything. i had enough of your stupid antics to have a date with Morgiana, and I'm sick and tired that he's the one working instead of you!" She spat.

All the costumers and staffs in the restaurant looked at them in shock and curiosity as they fought.

"It's hard for me to spend time with my boyfriend! And here you are! Dating someone while my boyfriend is planning something for you!!! I hated how you treat him! You selfish spoiled brat of Kassim! You don't know what he's been through just by looking in your eyes, you don't know how broken he was when I found him. And here you are doing it again...!!"

Her hands raised up to slap Alibaba again but someone already stopped her from doing what she wanted.

"Stop it" The familiar voice echoed through [Y/N]'s senses making her relax a little.

"K-Kassim..... I-I"

"Shh.... I know, I came here as soon as I heard you were out." Her eyes widened at his sudden reply which was incredibely odd.

'As soon as he heard I was out...?' She thought.

But this didn't made her stop to snap her gaze back to Alibaba and Morgiana.

"You better take your responsibility before I'll let myself kill you with my own hands you filthy frank" She growled, her [E/C] eyes showing fire and rage at the thought.

All Alibaba could do was nervously nod while Morgiana just smiled.

"I know you were lying to me, and sorry I gotta leave. My real boyfriend Masrur as waiting for me at the cafe with Ja'far, bye Alibaba." Morgiana let out a small laugh before going out of the restaurant with a grin on her face.

Who knew Alibaba would have a great show early in the morning?

Well I did

.....

"The morning was tiring...."

"I know" Her body turned around to face him as she sighed.

"He won't change, won't he?"

"You one he won't, I already told you about it."

She sighed

"I know......"

Kassim just sat there on the bed as he tried to refrain from smiling because of [Y/N]'s behavior.

"I mean....."

"You know yourself when you're mad, everything turns black in a blink of an eye that even you don't know what's going on with yourself....."

>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<

Mhm I'm done, so what's next?

Don't forget to comment down your opinions and votes

-BSM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 42 27
"She was once Innocent until she was thrown into a pit. Stolen from her homeland" - Ugo Guardian Of The Sacred Palace Working to your hands bl...
32.5K 442 17
Just someone one shots because why not I update randomly- Motivation for non oneshots = .001 Motivation for oneshots = .01 ☁️𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗☁️ ⛓angst⛓ 🩸...
1.4K 56 12
After leaving behind a crumbling relationship, you find yourself becoming an unlikely, yet unstoppable duo with a fallen magi. Getting to that point...
117K 3.6K 100
Just one shots of youtubers. All fluff with smut hints at times. Requests are always appreciated!! Please keep in mind that this was my first success...