˗ˏˋ maybe we could'ˎ˗

De 1-800-STUPIDA

❨ 二度 ❩ ༊*·˚ ⋮ was it even right? maybe not? but did that matter to them? not at all. 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐚... Mais

MAYBE WE COULD
HAIR LIKE FIRE
STAY A SECRET
EVERY PROBLEM HAS A SOLUTION
COME OVER
SLUMPED
FOUND
THERE'S A CONNECTION
THE BEHOLDER
FOG
THE UPSIDE DOWN
THE END

STUMPED

2K 68 34
De 1-800-STUPIDA

__________ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* __________

MAYBE WE COULD

005. Stumped

__________ ・゚: *・゚:* __________

OVER THE COURSE OF A FEW DAYS mike couldn't stop thinking about max. the more time he spent with her, the more he hated being apart from her. he wanted her to be his oh so badly, he was determined to become her boyfriend. he looked around for his walkie talkie, not finding it he went to ask nancy if she had seen it. he heard crying coming from her room and he opened it gently.

"nance what's wrong?" mike asked alarmed to see her crying, in such a low broken state.

"i-i'm so stupid." she stuttered. mike walked over to her and sat next to her.

"just tell me what happened." he said worriedly.

"so, the night i found out mom and billy were together, i ran to steve and didn't come back for so long."

"i remember, why didn't you tell me?" he asked still not understanding why she was crying.

"i didn't want you to hate mom anymore than you already do, but you've known for a while and billy stopped seeing her. that was you." she said giving him a weak smile.

"and max." he added. "she did most of it."

nancy wiped her eyes "i lost steve. he doesn't want me anymore."

"did he find out about you and billy...and jonathan?"

"we weren't together when jonathan and i-yes he did but that's not all." she said sniffling.

"what else is there?" he asked confused.

"he met another girl." she said flatly.

"and you want him back?" mike asked still very confused.

"i thought i did but i don't. i want to be with jonathan." she said.

"so why are you crying?" he asked even more confused which wasn't supposed to be possible.

"mike don't you get it? jonathan doesn't want to be with me unless i tell him about billy, he wants me to be honest with him."

"so then do that ." he said annoyed, as if the answer was clear.

"i can't!" she exasperated.

"why not?" mike asked through gritted teeth, getting anxious.

"because i don't want him to think that i'm a slut. if he finds out that i had sex with all three of them he won't be able to trust me."

"oh." mike said. "just be honest with him, jonathan isn't going to judge you, he wants to know the truth."

nancy nodded her head "ok, thanks mike." she said giving him a small hug.

"by the way have you seen my walkie?" he asked remembering why he went in there.

"oh yeah it's right here i was just about to give it to you." she said handing it to him. mike walked back to my room and pressed the button.

"max." he said into the walkie.

"max is in the pool." steve responded loudly.

mike rolled his eyes "can i talk to her?"

"watch that tone young man, she's right here." he scolded.

"hey mike what's up?" she asked chuckling.

"are you busy?" he asked

"i'm at steve's so i guess, why?"

"i need to talk to you." he said trying to hide how nervous he was.

"i can come over i was about to leave anyway." she said.

"ok i'll see you then." he said out of anxiousness.

"bye." she said. mike put the walkie down and  went downstairs as he waited on the couch for max. she finally knocked on the door mike took a deep breath before he opened it.

"hey." mike said smiling.

"wheeler." she smiled back. he let her in and they sat on the couch. "so, what is it?" she asked.

"max, i know that we just started to like each other and all, but i really like you and i wanna be together." He began, his voice wavering with every word. his palms sweating so much if he grabbed anything it would slip. still, he continued. "will you be my girlfriend?"

"really?" she asked he couldn't read her tone.

"y-yeah but i.."

"mike i would love to be your girlfriend." she said. Mike looked at her and smiled. she held his hand and gave him a hand kiss me. "you'd have to be a sick son of bitch to not wanna be with you."

mike smiled softly, he placed a kiss on her cheek. "so what now?"

max opened her arms wide and mike chuckled before laying back, resting his head on her stomach.

"you wanna take a nap beautiful?" she asked, making mike smile, but also roll his eyes.

"i would like that."

๑♡՞

mike woke up feeling much more awake and rested, he looked up to see max playing with his hair.

"your awake." she said smiling at him.

"has anyone called yet?" he asked sitting up.

"nope." she smiled."i'm so happy your my boyfriend."

"enjoy it." mike said smirking.

"real romantic." she snorted, and he chuckled.

"when you were at steve's..did you see a girl there?" he asked.

"oh. yeah her name was joanna." she said

"The only beautiful thing in this stupid ass town is you." mike smiled.

"1) you haven't even seen her." she said yawning. "and 2) you're being cheesy, shut up."

"you love it." he said, making her roll her eyes. he couldn't help but smile like a dope head, she was so perfect. she really was everything he needed and more.

"your being a bit creepy." she said. mike flipped her off and she laughed. mike heard someone coming up to the door, and threw himself off the couch to see who it was.

"shit!" he cursed.

"what?!" she asked.

"it's billy." he said turning to her. "again."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

413K 9.5K 109
Just Max Mayfield imagines. Enjoyyyy. The updates will be kinda slow for a while but just hang with me. Changing this to Max and Sadie imagines so mo...
2.2K 57 16
𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝗔𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻, 𝗟𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀...
18.4K 518 12
"She was nothing like them, and he didn't want her to be." 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙙 || 𝘪𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘭𝘰𝘦𝘦 [ 𝟎𝟏/𝟎𝟏/𝟏𝟗] #10 in STE...
66.8K 1.2K 64
"ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɪʀ ɪs ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ғɪʀᴇ, ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ ᴇᴍʙᴇʀs, ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴜʀɴs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ"